Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,279 members, 7,860,647 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:42 PM

I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age (4324 Views)

I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? / Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men / Is Your Relationship At The Edge? Bring Back The Spark With These 5 Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age by Gee64: 10:04pm On Oct 12, 2022
Only Fish brains carry sex on their heads.

1 Like

Re: I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age by Honchoslim16(m): 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
leody:
Op you no get problem aje its very obvious you're not even up to 18 which you claim to be .
Dear punters in da house pls how can someone see 1m on Saturday pls. I been wan Cook games but I dey find person wey fit edit basketball on Msport .
Real niggars when I'm around y'all, I be feeling out of place
Re: I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age by Slynation(m): 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2022
Yea...I can see you are really your age!!
Re: I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age by SamOchuko: 11:23pm On Oct 12, 2022
Adeolamapamina:
Life is so unfair for me I am more than 18 no relationship till now I keep searching but no one come my way sometimes I get depressed everytime what has life brought upon me no true love the one I keep meeting are gold diggers the last relationship I was into doesn’t last long now I need a relationship but hard to find why is true love so cost like this
The amazing part is am handsome not that rich but dress fine killer dress sense and good phone and sense of humor although I get crushes but they ain’t my type of woman I want what do I do?

Even with all the problems in Nigeria you’re here moaning about relationship? As in relationship is your problem? Are you done with school? Are you ready for marriage? Guy focus and better yourself.
Re: I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age by Glowgrowglory(m): 11:28pm On Oct 12, 2022
I suppose you must be joking, but then i learn to know that lads like you this days are too deperate and eager to aquire uneccessary things and tend to forget to plan about your future. Well most of the comment have said it all, and this is based on experience so pls rethink on how you can make your self productive and useful to the nation! Or did you want to marry in the next 1 to 2 years with your gf after your courtship? My brother seat down and think...
Re: I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age by Paulianfa(m): 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
I dey vex
Re: I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:30am On Oct 13, 2022
Adeolamapamina:
Life is so unfair for me I am more than 18 no relationship till now I keep searching but no one come my way sometimes I get depressed everytime what has life brought upon me no true love the one I keep meeting are gold diggers the last relationship I was into doesn’t last long now I need a relationship but hard to find why is true love so cost like this
The amazing part is am handsome not that rich but dress fine killer dress sense and good phone and sense of humor although I get crushes but they ain’t my type of woman I want what do I do?

Am 28 my first relationship was last year....

Build yourself don't bow to peer pressure so many things the world has not yet touch build on it

When the time is right the lady will come you should also be ready for heart breaks and other many wahala i hope then you wont complain.....

If you were my younger brother i would have flog you for having this thought tho
Re: I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age by virginchaser(m): 2:44am On Oct 13, 2022
Are you okay bro? There are no perfect matches but unfortunately the situation is worse now. Don't kill yourself because of this. Engage yourself with some sport activities. When it comes you take it otherwise they may serve you hot breakfast when they know that you are too desperate.
Re: I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age by Octopusssy(f): 3:39am On Oct 13, 2022
budaatum:
You'd think this person would be busy educating themselves so the rest of their life would be worth living, but here he is lamenting at 18 about not having a relationship.

What upside down priorities some have.

He is likely trolling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 13, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
How you expect a girl to date someone who writes over 100 words without a single punctuation mark. Like how Cos the way you write is the same way you are. You gonna suffocate her with lack of breathing space

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. You will not make heaven I swear
Re: I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 13, 2022
Bianca05:
WTF 18 and you're fed up already lol nothing person no go read for naira land grin, will you STFU and concentrate on your education , when I was your age I was thinking of how to pass jamb exam ,was 22 when I had my first relationship

You better focus In betterment of your life , there's more to life than early relationship

You started your relationship at 22, how is the relationship going?? I will like to know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Rejects Pregnancy,Abandoned Her,She Died With Baby At Delivery.No Child Now. / Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Doing This? / Why Are So Many Women So Bad At Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.