Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Why Do Igbo Ladies Readily Grow Potbellies After Marriage??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Igbo Ladies Readily Grow Potbellies After Marriage??? (2206 Views)

There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies / Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. / Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Igbo Ladies Readily Grow Potbellies After Marriage??? by Jman06(m): 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2022
I have observed that trend and I think it's too bad.

Is it too much food, lack of exercise or just genetic make up. You hadly come across married Igbo ladies still keeping fit!

It's scary because I dread having a potbellied wife

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbo Ladies Readily Grow Potbellies After Marriage??? by tobowa4236: 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
Free food, lazy around

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Ladies Readily Grow Potbellies After Marriage??? by Jman06(m): 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
tobowa4236:
Free food, lazy around
Abi o

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Ladies Readily Grow Potbellies After Marriage??? by NJV: 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ask anyone of them around you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Ladies Readily Grow Potbellies After Marriage??? by Aareakinwunmi(m): 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2022
Neglect. They no longer care, since you don marry them

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Ladies Readily Grow Potbellies After Marriage??? by AishaDant(f): 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
Op, where is a picture of your own stomach? I hope it's filled with six packs and sexy?

I don't support pot bellies but I won't shame anyone for it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Ladies Readily Grow Potbellies After Marriage??? by RenaissanceGuy: 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2022
It has nothing to do with marriage most of the time. I've seen 14 year old girls with protruded tummies. I guess it's genetic.

MODIFIED: I'm talking about girls/ladies generally, without attaching any tribal leanings.
Re: Why Do Igbo Ladies Readily Grow Potbellies After Marriage??? by Jman06(m): 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
AishaDant:
Op, where is a picture of your own stomach? I hope it's filled with six packs and sexy?

I don't support pot bellies but I won't shame anyone for it.

Trust me, my flat tommy and six packs na follow come.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Ladies Readily Grow Potbellies After Marriage??? by Jman06(m): 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
It has nothing to do with marriage most of the time. I've seen 14 year old girls with protruded tummies. I guess it's genetic.
Some of them control it when they are still single but immediately they get married they stop controlling it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Ladies Readily Grow Potbellies After Marriage??? by HolyMan12: 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
Even Ada wey I wan fvck don start get small protrusion for belle.

Make I knack am quick before she looks disgusting grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Ladies Readily Grow Potbellies After Marriage??? by Geminita1(f): 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2022
My own question is why is that black men have the lowest IQ among men in the whole world. Are they cursed Or are they inferior

Because the whole world is advancing except the places where black men are in high numbers.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbo Ladies Readily Grow Potbellies After Marriage??? by Jman06(m): 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
Geminita1:
My own question is why is that black men have the lowest IQ among men in the whole world. Are they cursed Or are they inferior

Because the whole world is advancing except the places where black men are in high numbers.

And if black men have low IQ and not advancing, why can't black women advance Or do they have lower IQ than their male counterparts

Or have we not seen great women from other races breaking grounds and advancing in all spheres of life?

Do black women have their brains moulded from clay?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbo Ladies Readily Grow Potbellies After Marriage??? by marlow1962(m): 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
Geminita1:

The average black man sees progress as a threat.
Same goes to the females

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Ladies Readily Grow Potbellies After Marriage??? by Geminita1(f): 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2022
Jman06:
And if black men have low IQ and not advancing, why can't black women advance Or do they have lower IQ than their male counterparts

Or have we not seen great women from other races breaking grounds and advancing in all spheres of life?

Do black women have their brains moulded from clay?

Your response to my question will make me drop my second question.

Is there a society ever in the world where the women were/are spearheading science and technology, and are the major innovators and inventors? Examples

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Ladies Readily Grow Potbellies After Marriage??? by Geminita1(f): 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
marlow1962:

The average black man sees progress as a threat.
Same goes to the females

Is there a society that depends heavily on its women to advance in science and technology?
I've never seen such a society. Can you point me to one

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Ladies Readily Grow Potbellies After Marriage??? by Jman06(m): 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2022
Geminita1:

Is there a society ever in the world where the women were/are spearheading science and technology, and are the major innovators and inventors? Examples

Yes, There were the likes of Marrie Curie, Grace Hopper, Esther Takeuchi, Patricia Era etc whose great inventions are of immense benefits to the world today.

Why not aspire to be like them instead of waiting for men to do it all for you

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbo Ladies Readily Grow Potbellies After Marriage??? by Kobojunkie: 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
Jman06:
I have observed that trend and I think it's too bad.
Is it too much food, lack of exercise or just genetic make up. You hadly come across married Igbo ladies still keeping fit!
It's scary because I dread having a potbellied wife
Probably the same reason the men also seem to grow a pot belly after marriage as well. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Ladies Readily Grow Potbellies After Marriage??? by webhead: 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
Geminita1:

why didn't you answer the question he asked you? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbo Ladies Readily Grow Potbellies After Marriage??? by Kobojunkie: 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
Not genetic! It has to do with the heavy food and low metabolism in some. Exercise or eating reduced-calorie diets can curb all that in most. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbo Ladies Readily Grow Potbellies After Marriage??? by webhead: 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
The truth is Nigerians (both male and female) don't value fitness

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbo Ladies Readily Grow Potbellies After Marriage??? by AishaDant(f): 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
Jman06:
Trust me, my flat tommy and six packs na follow come.

Picture or I don't believe it. grin
Re: Why Do Igbo Ladies Readily Grow Potbellies After Marriage??? by Geminita1(f): 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
Jman06:
Yes, There were the likes of Marrie Curie, Grace Hopper, Esther Takeuchi, Patricia Era etc whose great inventions are of immense benefits to the world today.

Did the spearhead the technological advancement of their societies? Did they play the major role

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Ladies Readily Grow Potbellies After Marriage??? by JOACHINpedro: 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
Jman06:

She's not ready for this discussion.
I'm her advocate btw

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Ladies Readily Grow Potbellies After Marriage??? by Jman06(m): 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2022
AishaDant:

Picture or I don't believe it. grin
This is a faceless forum but trust me, I've got a flat tommy with some badass 6 packs.
Re: Why Do Igbo Ladies Readily Grow Potbellies After Marriage??? by AishaDant(f): 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2022
Jman06:
This is a faceless forum but trust me, I've got a flat tommy with some badass 6 packs.

It's a faceless forum because you guys want to be faceless. My picture is on my profile Sha. Enjoy.
Re: Why Do Igbo Ladies Readily Grow Potbellies After Marriage??? by Jman06(m): 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
Geminita1:

Did the spearhead the technological advancement of their societies? Did they play the major role
To invent means to spearhead. Because they invented new ideas and technologies in their chosen fields, they can be said to have spearheaded technological advancement of their countries.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Ladies Readily Grow Potbellies After Marriage??? by Jman06(m): 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Not genetic! It has to do with the heavy food and low metabolism in some. Exercise or eating reduced-calorie diets can curb all that in most. undecided
You're correct
Re: Why Do Igbo Ladies Readily Grow Potbellies After Marriage??? by Headachetoigboh(f): 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2022
Why do Yoruba women very dirty with tear tear foot?
Re: Why Do Igbo Ladies Readily Grow Potbellies After Marriage??? by Ahmed0336(m): 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
AishaDant:

It's a faceless forum because you guys want to be faceless. My picture is on my profile Sha. Enjoy.

I don't think you're the one there.

Congratulations!!!! You have just succeeded in making me to view your profile undecided
Re: Why Do Igbo Ladies Readily Grow Potbellies After Marriage??? by AishaDant(f): 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ahmed0336:

I don't think you're the one there.

Congratulations!!!! You have just succeeded in making me to view your profile undecided

I usually don't care what strangers think of me. Your doubt is even a compliment. Enjoy your day.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Ladies Readily Grow Potbellies After Marriage??? by techWriter3: 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
Free foodstuffs, lazy around

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Cheat? / Kissing? / I Don't Want To Wear White!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.