Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

See How Some D.R.C Communities Transport Dead Bodies To And From The Mortuary - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Some D.R.C Communities Transport Dead Bodies To And From The Mortuary (3099 Views)

Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? / Young Men 'stranded' As Ladies Now Trade Their Bodies To Highest Bidder. / “lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Some D.R.C Communities Transport Dead Bodies To And From The Mortuary by saintbillion(m): 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
Being buried or cremated in another city after passing away in one is not at all uncommon in today’s mobile culture. There are actually a lot of reasons why the location of death might not be the final resting place.
We’ve seen how some communities in the democratic Republic of Congo transport bodies, but how about elsewhere in the world?

Using social media, a rural community in the Democratic Republic of the Congo broadcasts how it transfers its dead to and from the mortuary.

According to the pictures, in order to prevent them from tipping over, the corpses are wrapped in linen and strapped to boda bodas (motorbikes).
The bodies are tied behind the riders of commercial motorcycles as they ride them to the mortuary, according to sources. They then proceed to do the task while riding along the road.

The same thing occurs when the bodies are sent home to be buried.

2 Shares

Re: See How Some D.R.C Communities Transport Dead Bodies To And From The Mortuary by general111(m): 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2022
Everybody go die one day

2 Likes

Re: See How Some D.R.C Communities Transport Dead Bodies To And From The Mortuary by marlow1962(m): 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
Normally
Re: See How Some D.R.C Communities Transport Dead Bodies To And From The Mortuary by GOFRONT(m): 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
Well I'm not suprised........Just yesterday, in India, A dead crocodile was well wrapped up in a white robe and given a befitting burial amidst Tears from mourners......
Re: See How Some D.R.C Communities Transport Dead Bodies To And From The Mortuary by HolyMan12: 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
fman I heard Tiv people migrated from congo cool
Re: See How Some D.R.C Communities Transport Dead Bodies To And From The Mortuary by wiseone28: 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
What if he wakes up?

4 Likes

Re: See How Some D.R.C Communities Transport Dead Bodies To And From The Mortuary by Rickmann: 1:11am On Oct 14, 2022
wiseone28:
What if he wakes up?

Jakpa! Jakpa! grin
Re: See How Some D.R.C Communities Transport Dead Bodies To And From The Mortuary by MVLOX(m): 6:35am On Oct 14, 2022
So what's this method called.... God Abeg ooo
Re: See How Some D.R.C Communities Transport Dead Bodies To And From The Mortuary by stunnert(m): 6:58am On Oct 14, 2022
Wahala
Re: See How Some D.R.C Communities Transport Dead Bodies To And From The Mortuary by saintbillion(m): 8:34am On Oct 14, 2022
wiseone28:
What if he wakes up?
na to disappear ooo
Re: See How Some D.R.C Communities Transport Dead Bodies To And From The Mortuary by saintbillion(m): 8:34am On Oct 14, 2022
stunnert:
Wahala
wahala be like APC from top to bottom

1 Like

Re: See How Some D.R.C Communities Transport Dead Bodies To And From The Mortuary by saintbillion(m): 8:35am On Oct 14, 2022
MVLOX:
So what's this method called.... God Abeg ooo
trans Atlantic corpses movement

1 Like

Re: See How Some D.R.C Communities Transport Dead Bodies To And From The Mortuary by saintbillion(m): 8:36am On Oct 14, 2022
HolyMan12:
they are coming for u
Re: See How Some D.R.C Communities Transport Dead Bodies To And From The Mortuary by saintbillion(m): 8:37am On Oct 14, 2022
GOFRONT:
Well I'm not suprised........Just yesterday, in India, A dead crocodile was well wrapped up in a white robe and given a befitting burial amidst Tears from mourners......

hehe. They believe in animal
Re: See How Some D.R.C Communities Transport Dead Bodies To And From The Mortuary by saintbillion(m): 8:37am On Oct 14, 2022
general111:
Everybody go die one day
LAS las
Re: See How Some D.R.C Communities Transport Dead Bodies To And From The Mortuary by ASAPFERG1: 8:45am On Oct 14, 2022
Africa self
Re: See How Some D.R.C Communities Transport Dead Bodies To And From The Mortuary by saintbillion(m): 9:05am On Oct 14, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Africa self
what of Asia?
Re: See How Some D.R.C Communities Transport Dead Bodies To And From The Mortuary by fman(m): 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
HolyMan12:
Yes.
Re: See How Some D.R.C Communities Transport Dead Bodies To And From The Mortuary by HolyMan12: 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
fman:
Yes.
Na so una the carry una dead body?? cool

(1) (Reply)

"Have You Paid Her Bride Price": Reactions As Man Shows Off His African Wife / Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? / Boyfriend Acting Different-why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.