Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Virgin And Good Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin And Good Ladies (447 Views)

I Slept With A Virgin And Now This Is Happening To Me / I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks / Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Virgin And Good Ladies by theophorus(m): 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
I saw this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7380324/young-lady-rather-build-man/3#117525707 and read several responses from "boys" who claim Nigeria Women are good for nothing

The continuous debate on whether there are still virgins/good ladies among Nigeria ladies is a somewhat funny one.

Fact is there are virgin, good girls and the "Beauty and Brains".

The problem is you go about looking for Virgin in brothels and Night clubs. My brother doesn't that shows that you are not thinking well?

You see a lady without job using Iphone11 and expect her to be a Virgin, my brother is your Brian not working?

See ehn, as you Waka na him you go see, If your desire is a quality lady who will cooperate with you and work towards family goals then look in the right place and approach the right ones stop thinking you can approach a Tonto/Kandesian and get a Okonjo/Adeosun out of Her.

Please use you head and stop complaining about Nigeria women. Solve your personal problems and discover the Hidden treasures.

Nigeria Women are one of the Best in the World, you just have to realize that Gold is GOLD and is not found lying on the surface.

Finally, no forget say Women na still Women them Be ooo.

#Adios.
Re: Virgin And Good Ladies by marlow1962(m): 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
Virgin doesn’t guarantee happy marriage life, but it’s has it own blessings.

2 Likes

Re: Virgin And Good Ladies by Maynmann: 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
marlow1962:
Virgin doesn’t guarantee happy marriage life, but it’s has it own blessings.
It guarantees happy marriage life more than the average non virgin.
The more bodies she has, the less she will be able to stay in a relationship/marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Young Lady In Python Colour Wear Make Her Bum-bum Claps During Dance Section / Selling My New Subway Surfers-like Christmas Game(₦17k) / Fairly Used Samsung Note 8 For Sale Original

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.