Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? (26210 Views)

As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by ibechris(m): 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2022

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Petdagr8t(m): 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
virginprincess:
I will gladly settle down with anyone God gives to me,but i will kind of prefer an already made man because me i can't come and start struggling for survival in my husband house and i won't want my unborn children to be into a life of struggle,i want the best for them,and pls when i mean an already made man i don't mean he must be wealthy like dangote and the rest but at least he should have a good source of income that can comfortably take care of i and our unborn kids,but if i see a man with a very bright future that is a man with a purpose,a man with potential not yet made,a man with big dreams not yet achieved,i will gladly marry him and help him discover those potentials.
You want the best for your kids when you haven't made yourself the best.

3 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by casualobserver: 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
Let me r reveal the secret of finding a successful man to you women. It all depends on you and your ability to rank yourself without delusions. Note ranking is not exclusively about beauty, your pedigree social status education values etc play into it. There is a difference being attractive to a man for sex and attracting a man as a potential wife…..many women don’t get this. They confuse sexual attention for true attraction.

If you are a high ranking lady, the more you are able to attract a man who is already successful as a life partner. The lower your ranking the more you have to hook a man before he becomes successful!!! If you wait for him to be successful he may not come for your type but if you already hooked him before he became successful, he will value you because you are part of his journey to success.

Either way the woman who came after success always has less value In the eyes of a man. My advice to women either way irrespective of your ranking is to get picked by a good man with ambition that matches yours BEFORE he becomes successful!! Instead of always talking about BBN, Davido and Burna boy ask about hiss goals in life. Note I said “good” man! If you don’t know what makes a good man, you are probably not the kind of woman he will be attracted to as a life partner. The risk you take is that he may not make it, it is your job to make sure he does!!! A good man will always value a woman who was part of his journey to success!!!

Two things to understand about successful men is that 1) they have options 2)they know a woman who is an asset and one who is a liability. There is a long queue of women waiting to take your place. So if you marry a ready made man, you lose some leverage In the relationship, whereas when you build with a good man, he will always attributes his success to you and your support so he doesn’t mess with you….like I said if you marry a “good” man. You will always hear tales of woes but it’s not just about marrying a man before he makes it. But marrying a good man before he makes it.

In terms of recognizing a good man, observe his sense of loyalty to those around him, how he treats people, how his father treated his mother, are they together? Many people don’t realize how important this is. Examples are set in the home, every relationship has problems, if the parents did not walk out, the child has no example to use in taking the easy way out….it is also why I warn people to run from children of single mothers, run from children whose siblings have different surnames!!!! Not all successful men are “good” men!

There is a song by King sunny Ade that’s says “ You cannot be annoyed at a child who resembles his father” always investigate the home a person come from before you join together with someone in marriage. No home is perfect but there are certain things you walk away from, no ifs buts or maybes because it will come back to haunt you.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Petdagr8t(m): 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2022
virginprincess:
I will gladly settle down with anyone God gives to me,but i will kind of prefer an already made man because me i can't come and start struggling for survival in my husband house and i won't want my unborn children to be into a life of struggle,i want the best for them,and pls when i mean an already made man i don't mean he must be wealthy like dangote and the rest but at least he should have a good source of income that can comfortably take care of i and our unborn kids,but if i see a man with a very bright future that is a man with a purpose,a man with potential not yet made,a man with big dreams not yet achieved,i will gladly marry him and help him discover those potentials.
You want the best for your kids from another man's pocket when you haven't made any impact to be the best yourself , no be juju be that?.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by virginprincess(f): 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
Petdagr8t:

You want the best for your kids from another man's pocket when you haven't made any impact to be the best yourself , no be juju be that?.
Oga,what are you saying,isn't he their father or won't he take care of his children.

4 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Michelle70(m): 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
jessylaurel:

LOL.
wetin deh make u laff?
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Freshgrace4life(f): 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2022
The best is that we should all build ourselves to some extent , but me as a woman I can't be hustling like a man just to prove a point , at least before any man would talk of settling down , he should have something tangible doing ...

2 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Flukey: 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2022
seanwilliam:
I’m not sure the Bible is referring to naija girls with zero sense

Mind you, Nigeria girls are pretty better than some other countries girls.
No one is perfect, be the kind of person you want your woman to be.

Trust me, you'll find enormous of them here in Nigeria. Your good woman can be bad to others, but since she's your help meet, she'll be your own best.

Even you sef no good a bit!

2 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by GUNITGuy: 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2022
You better leave matter for mathias....The current ones are just Jokers as if they can easily come by a ready made man ..... Every man is still grinding even Dangote, Tinubu, Atiku .....Many of you would still settle with the men you like to reject due to the law if attraction ... You're always saying what you don't want
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by NoToPile: 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2022
Persephone1:
What is potentials? grin cheesy

"Potential is not a guarantee, it's merely a resident possibility"

Quote by a Nlander in 2014.

As for the topic I am a bit indifferent about it.

2 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Plonzy: 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2022
Why can't be that person with potential, with a very bright future, a woman with purpose. Must you depends on man while your fellow women are making it in life.Ngozi, Lare Dora, Achimanda etc are your fellow women

virginprincess:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by jmichael259(m): 1:17pm On Oct 13, 2022
Chidi2022:
No be person wey see man go dey find already made? God abeg oooh..... Give me a responsible cool but strong willed man(because sometimes, e dey be like say i stubborn)that we will both be useful for ourselves.....lol

u come use my name as ya moniker.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Tradepunter2: 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2022
virginprincess:

Help him discover it with pusssyyyy? very narrow school of thought

when asked what do you bring to the table? are enterprising? how have you developed yourself skill-wise? or digitally skilled or hand-work skilled? do you have any skills that can be invested in to convert to money making? una go just dey deceive una selves with baseless talks.

3 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by virginprincess(f): 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2022
Plonzy:
Why can't be that person with potential, with a very bright future, a woman with purpose. Must you depends on man while your fellow women are making it in life.Ngozi, Lare Dora, Achimanda etc are your fellow women

What are you people even saying,this thread is talking about men not women,and who told you i don't have a vision and purpose in life,i'm not thinking of depending on any man if i was i wouldn't have bother furthering my education,i'm just commenting according to the topic.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by potland: 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
I'll rather marry an already made man, i deserve a soft life because i don't know how to grind and i don't have power.May God bless me with a very soft life that i truly deserve. Though a broke or hustling man has never approached me all my life, it's an indication that i'll live a very soft life.
ikillbrokehoes

2 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by bonnyhope: 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2022
Stephen2324:
As a young lady, would you rather build with a man or marry an already made man?

Discuss and give your reasons.

Men are free to query you but do not insult any lady for her own opinion.

Most ladies prefer ready- made men

Even when they enter the house , they will also want the man to extend his wealth to her family people.

Full dose enjoyment is what they want

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by maasoap(m): 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2022
virginprincess:

You are neither here nor there, just forth and back. One word: confusion!
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by iFlare(m): 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
virginprincess:

....but at least he should have a good source of income that can comfortably take care of i and our unborn kids....

Take care of you and unborn kids? as in you'll be idle and he'll be providing all alone. Some girls are really nuts. SMH

If you like don't work on yourself, be expecting one son of Adam to come take care of you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by maasoap(m): 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
JasonScoolari:
A Nigerian lady build with a man? Hahahaha!!! grin

It's just like befriending a goat so it won't eat your yam.
JasonScoolari:
A Nigerian lady build with a man? Hahahaha!!! grin

It's just like befriending a goat so it won't eat your yam.

It's rare but my wife and I built it together from the scratch. Still building it. And that's why I respect her a lot, she truly deserves it.

1 Like

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Warmaterial(m): 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
Who 9ja girl epp... Op like u never chi chomtin...
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by ObalendeCMS: 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
I really would prefer I’m financially made before engaging a woman in procreation.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by virginprincess(f): 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
Tradepunter2:

Help him discover it with pusssyyyy? very narrow school of thought

when asked what do you bring to the table? are enterprising? how have you developed yourself skill-wise? or digitally skilled or hand-work skilled? do you have any skills that can be invested in to convert to money making? una go just dey deceive una selves with baseless talks.
Most of you guys are fools,you think all girls are like your girlfriends that doesn't have vision and amibition,infact why am i even replying you,all you know in your head is sex,continue thinking life is all about.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by theophorus(m): 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
ahnie:
As it stands now.....I would choose the already made man.

Most of these men you suffered with,would later abandon daughter of Zion and treat her like trash.

Women....never ever make the mistake of suffering with a Nigerian man.

Pls no body should quote me, today's my birthday and have gone to fix my brain.

Oshey!
Happy Birthday ahnie.
More money in your Akant.

Oya, share me location make we come chop some catfish and softdrink.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by BePrepared: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
I dont have problems playing my roles but i dont know how to grind,some men would want you to be out there making money like them and i dont have the power for such, God knows my weakness and will make up for me. The highest grind i can do is to get a very good FG job, i cant do more than that. Why are you trying to give another meaning to the word Dependent

From your posts you are definitely 18 or 19, keep dreaming.

Work hard o make reality.com no do you

1 Like

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by potland: 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
Samantha123:
Since I'm an already made young woman, I'll look for an already made man and we'll build our future together as partners.
so you cant help a man grow with your money. You are wicked
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
BePrepared:

From your posts you are definitely 18 or 19, keep dreaming.

Work hard o make reality.com no do you
It's men that are supposed to work hard

2 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
Unemployed men are intimidated by working class women.
potland:
so you cant help a man grow with your money. You are wicked

3 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Juoflife1(f): 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
I tried to build, it collapsed. Then I went for already made... It's very Concrete cheesy

3 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by vickydevoka(m): 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
virginprincess:
Same with me I want an already made woman. I can’t be alleviating people from abject poverty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Realguyman1(m): 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
virginprincess:
But that is what i said in my last statement na.
They asked u ladies a simple question and u are busy talking from left to right. You already made it clear that u prefer an already made man because u and ur unborn kids nor fit come suffer for this life, and later talking another thing.

1 Like

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Chidi2022: 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
jmichael259:

u come use my name as ya moniker.
Are you the man for me? is this how God want to surprise me this 2022.... ike agwula dibia uwa....
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by virginprincess(f): 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
iFlare:

....but at least he should have a good source of income that can comfortably take care of i and our unborn kids....

Take care of you and unborn kids? as in you'll be idle and he'll be providing all alone. Some girls are really nuts. SMH

If you like don't work on yourself, be expecting one son of Adam to come take care of you.
You are the one who has gone nuts,is he not supposed to take care of me before,or did he marry me so that i can become the breadwinner,so you guys are not even ashamed of yourselves,a woman should provide for your kids when you their so called father is alive,then why are you a man,and the fact that i said he would take care of me doesn't mean i would remain idle,get that into your brainangry angry,continue looking for a woman that would share responisibilities with you,shameless man.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

6 Signs Your Classmate/Coursemate Likes You / Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. / How Do I Tell If He Is Impotent Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.