Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,601 members, 7,865,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:27 PM

IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) (52899 Views)

Governor Lawal Reacts As Court Frees Bandits Following Order From Abuja / Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
Massiveglory:
Obidatti is really giving urchins sleepless night and day.
They are now somersaulting Nnamdi Kanu release with Obidatti this and that.
Their emilokan whatsapp group headquaters have given them another nonsense and useless task.
Urchins, obidatti is a goal. No waste your time.

Juvenile trash.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
okay, congratulations. wink

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Zorn: 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
twilliamx:
Lol.. There is a political game to this his release. Why now? is the big question! at some point tompolo was being hunted but now he is the CSO for the delta waterways and pipeline, am wondering how the political chess masters will play the pawn called MNK? Time will soon tell
You don't know what a pawn is ,else you wouldn't say NK is a pawn . A pawn is a disposable piece or solder on a chess board which can as well be promoted to the position of a queen which is the most powerful piece on the chess board . So in what way does NK fit into that description?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Corridon: 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
That's your opinion, we the majority wants Biafra.

You're a sabo, and u know the treatment that's being metted on whoever is a sabo right!

E dey wait u grin
What an absolute bunkum. Shame on you.
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by shinealight(m): 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
Massiveglory:
Obidatti is really giving urchins sleepless night and day.
They are now somersaulting Nnamdi Kanu release with Obidatti this and that.
Their emilokan whatsapp group headquaters have given them another nonsense and useless task.
Urchins, obidatti is a goal. No waste your time.

This will now split the Igbo votes….is it Nigeria you want through Obi or Biafra through Kanu?
These politricktians are full of gimmicks man! cool cool
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by sukkot: 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn the ohamadikeeeeeeeeeeee has been releaseddddddddddddddddddd

Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
smiley Okay
shinealight:

This will now split the Igbo votes….is it Nigeria you want through Obi or Biafra through Kanu?
These politricktians are full of gimmicks man! cool cool
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
UNDFTD:

WOW! Are you that stoned and brainless that you can't even articulate your thoughts together? You can't even string a complete sentence together.

calm down son. I have moiney, u dont... am a londoner, show respet. anyways, your terrrorist scum leader Nnadi kanu will FAIL.we dont want him in nigeria....tell him!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
Shame is awaiting sabo like you.

Watch out till you're cannibalize for being a sabo tongue

Biafra or death to all sabo
Corridon:
What an absolute bunkum. Shame on you.
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Nnamaka1: 9:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
ImoleNaija:
We need to brace up for the coming drama. grin

I agree with you 100%. I wonder what moves the ChessMasters are planning now
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by oneMalik: 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
You're for peter obi and am for Jagaban but let's keep politics now and see it this way too .

from your point , Obi want presidency while KANU wants Biafra right ?

my point , if kanu support Obi and he lose , same Kanu can never come out for any Biafra strugle again .

I think that's the GAME !

Nazgul:
I have this feeling that the government timed this verdict from the appeal court...something is fishing.

Look at it this way, the SE is on lockdown for Peter Obi and suddenly Nnamdi Kanu wins in the appeal court. They want him to go there and declare no election so that even if Peter Obi wins the 5 SE states the total margin wouldn't even be up to 1m cos of the low turnout of voters.

Well that's just me thinking loudly...let's keep our fingers crossed and see how events unfold, cos nothing must stop Peter Obi from winning next year's election.
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Kajaard: 9:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
Once he is released and there is no more sit at home in the south east, that will be a big victory for the Labour party because political rallies and campaigns can go on unhindered every day of the week.
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by warlordd(m): 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
So Kanu has finally being bought. I have always known that the guy is a scammer and all his noise about an imaginary biafra is a ruse.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Allisgud: 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
na to reach house go chop akpu,after that them go give am yansh make him nack till daybreak,lass lass he become obidient
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Politics 101 cheesy

I love APC led administration, they've thrown OBIdient criminals into confusion grin

They're confused of what and who to choose between unachievable presidency of Obi and Kanu's biafra. grin
You no get shame walahi

You've been receiving beatings up and down still, you no wan give yourself brain.

You said Buhari will never release Kanu buy you've been proven wrong and now, you don change mouth again.

You no get shame

You haters of the Igbos rejoiced thinking that there will be voting apathy in the south east so that Tinubu could have an easy win but God don shame una like he always does.

Peter Obi is Nigerian choice and Peter Obi will rescue this country from total collapse and lead her to the path of prosperity.
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by oneMalik: 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
WHAT A BIGGER GAME !

See wahala o !

Obi want Presidency while Kanu want Biafra !

THE DILEMMA;

KANU was released to go and tackle Obi with his Biafra agitation , so the electíon in SE will get no value .

And if kanu decided to calm down and allow them do their things or support Obi and he lose , same kanu can never call for any Biafra struggle again .

I'm waiting to be entertained with the dramas ahead .
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Henri244: 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
Abba114:
now that he done suffer nobody will tell him to continue agitating its now that we will know if he is a coward or not
someone that has lost his father and mother as a result of the struggle? What else is there to loose?
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by mastermaestro(m): 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
FG just wants to scuttle Obi's chances. If Kanu supports Obi, other regions will automatically develop cold feet towards his candidacy. On the other hand, FG may just want Kanu to go and create voter apathy in the East.

Obi should not make the mistake of romancing with Kanu publicly, or he will get labeled an Ipob project and sponsor. He must steer clear of Kanu as much as possible.

It doesn't look good for Obi at all.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by onuman: 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
Fafesot:
The release of Kanu has meanings and aims. We all understand that the Judiciary system of the country have been greatly perverted by the government. Their aim might be that he will continue his fight for referendum which will definitely cause violence in the East; once this is achieved, then it will be quite easy for them to tamper with electoral activities in the east and election results from there. If truly Igbo want to make impact in this forth coming election, they should try to avoid any form of violence no matter how pressing the issues may be. My two cents.

In bold. Words of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu is a Repentant, he need to be given Amenities, also to be Send Abroad lik Bokoharam Repentant Terrorists
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Corridon: 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Shame is awaiting sabo like you.

Watch out till you're cannibalize for being a sabo tongue

Biafra or death to all sabo
Full. I blame my fellow Omoluabis.
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Robertocarlos19: 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki... Even MNK will soon be OBIdient.
Go and sleep. Do you think that Nnamdi Kanu is a mugu like you.
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by unclejb2(m): 10:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
Over 654,800 suicide cases were reported in Nigeria today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by kingyakos: 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
twilliamx:
Lol.. There is a political game to this his release. Why now? is the big question! at some point tompolo was being hunted but now he is the CSO for the delta waterways and pipeline, am wondering how the political chess masters will play the pawn called MNK? Time will soon tell

The government was under a deadline from the UN to release MNK.

Tompolo compromised with the government but MNK will never.
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by nwadyke2001(m): 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
Nigeria is our country no going back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Robertocarlos19: 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
warlordd:
So Kanu has finally being bought. I have always known that the guy is a scammer and all his noise about an imaginary biafra is a ruse.
E schock you. I know that you are shitting in your pant right now.
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by kingyakos: 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Juvenile trash.

AVE KLANSMAN
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Zeezenho: 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
Nigerian judiciary is a mess they keep disgracing themselves .Mazi told them that they are not educated enough to jail him.he will push them and still show them were to fall.
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by arantess: 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
Corridon:
Nigeria did the right thing.
You be learner?
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by SeunNotOwner: 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
Nazgul:
I have this feeling that the government timed this verdict from the appeal court...something is fishing.

Look at it this way, the SE is on lockdown for Peter Obi and suddenly Nnamdi Kanu wins in the appeal court. They want him to go there and declare no election so that even if Peter Obi wins the 5 SE states the total margin wouldn't even be up to 1m cos of the low turnout of voters.

Well that's just me thinking loudly...let's keep our fingers crossed and see how events unfold, cos nothing must stop Peter Obi from winning next year's election.

BUHARI is cleaning up is slate for good reputation. He wants to have a good record of delivering a violence free and fair election.

Those who are perpetrating evil in the name of FREENMK will have no option but to back down or chose another means
Re: IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Chem2020: 10:09pm On Oct 13, 2022
twilliamx:

Nigeria is simply obeying an order issued by the UN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Okija, Anambra, Kill Policemen (Photos) / Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / True Ethnic Origins Of Nigeria’s Past Presidents And Heads Of State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.