Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) (63626 Views)

How Emefiele, Nigeria’s Powerful Central Bank Chief Lost His Seat / Peter Obi At MKO Abiola's Residence In Ikeja For The June 12 Event / Ifeanyi Ibezi Loses House Of Reps Seat To Obinna Chidoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by andycom(m): 9:43am On Oct 14, 2022
ThePolemicist:
Na just one vote Baba get..
All these shenanigan no go change anything

Why must you always reason from your yansh?

The influence BABA has, nobody in your lineage go ever get am till this world end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Joe4real1988(m): 9:44am On Oct 14, 2022
SOLMICHAEL:
"I will respond to your speech when I am handing over to you and your boss. God willing, you are going to win..." ~ His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR, President, Commander-in Chief, the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

If you truly understand the meaning of those words, you would not be jubilating over changing of seats grin grin

Asiwaju is the Incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Know that and know peace. cheesy
Yeah, he made such comment because of entities like u. He has the confident that u will still vote APC regardless of what they put the country through/into. U are not ashamed of yourself.......yeye thing undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by ganisucks(f): 9:45am On Oct 14, 2022
SOLMICHAEL:
"I will respond to your speech when I am handing over to you and your boss. God willing, you are going to win..." ~ His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR, President, Commander-in Chief, the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

If you truly understand the meaning of those words, you would not be jubilating over changing of seats grin grin

Asiwaju is the Incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Know that and know peace. cheesy

So you actually believe that Buhari is supporting Tinubu. You are a toddler.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by iezeiyida(m): 9:46am On Oct 14, 2022
grin
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Tegabadguy(m): 9:47am On Oct 14, 2022
SteveDGreat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxbhxxcpU3Q

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo place Peter Obi on his seat saying my job is done. Peter Obi is the new order and incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Watch the Video above
wow obasanjo love obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Innocentman86: 9:48am On Oct 14, 2022
ThePolemicist:
You are insulting obj and nigerians by sayi obj has one vote.
A formal president,and an elder states man that have seen it all.
If obj decided deep in his heart with people like ibb and other generals that obi will win these election there is nothing tinubu can do.
Atiku himself loves obi and even proposed presidency should go to east and his boy obi should have it.it was wike that messed it up.
So tinubu is a nobody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by aidameoryou: 9:48am On Oct 14, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
Hopefully, Nigerians will get it right come 2023.

If we don't, I'll japa sharperly. I'm still here because of the little hope I'm seeing, once it's dashed, I'll japa.

It's better I'm wiping old people y.ans.h than stay in a country governed by incompetent overly corrupt people.

Na. lie baba
You got no choice
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by ganisucks(f): 9:48am On Oct 14, 2022
SUGARCyprian247:
Obasanjo come even dey healthier than Tinubu

He is healthy because he does like he's told. Tinubu and his likes have a thousand and one masters and are still looking for how to grow the list to two thousand.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by woleabayo(f): 9:48am On Oct 14, 2022
good for him
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by hush15: 9:49am On Oct 14, 2022
DaniDani:

And the saints say.......AMEN.

AMEN

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by adioolayi(m): 9:51am On Oct 14, 2022
Technomics:

Who else do you refer to as Master rigger?

I don't know...do you?
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by kingyakos: 9:51am On Oct 14, 2022
Africana1123:
TINUBU opponents are noisemakers grin grin
paper politician .

They don’t have any electoral value cool

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU incoming president federal republic of Nigeria

Hope he will honour the invitation by NMA
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Ofolete: 9:52am On Oct 14, 2022
Please if truly you love this nation forget about tribalism and religion and give Peter Obi chance. Osibanjo, Yaradua and Peter Obi are for the growth and interest of this country. I will give my vote any time to these men without sentiment. Please let us get it right and build a greater Nigeria that people will envy and be proud of.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by HARRYPORTTERJNR: 9:52am On Oct 14, 2022
ThePolemicist:
.A DICK HEAD HAS JUST SPOKEN
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Truth234(m): 9:53am On Oct 14, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:
grin
Obi should forget about campaign
We the sane one's have decided that we are going to vote for him whether him campaign or not.
He should just go home and write his inaugural speech and sleep

Imagine Obasanjo, Nigeria's longest serving president and most experienced, pushing a candidate and certain individuals still saying NO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by JoyfulJohn: 9:53am On Oct 14, 2022
So it is in the spiritual realm
Gbagam QED
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by PStacks(m): 9:56am On Oct 14, 2022
Obasanjo is always for the wawulence.

He knows Obi is goin nowhere

Let's even say Obi gets there,they will so frustrate his government ehnn that what they did to Goodluck Jonathan would be child's play.

Naija too wooosky for Obi.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by SmartyPants(m): 9:56am On Oct 14, 2022
Baba Obj still commands a lot of weight. Well Obi, over to you. Don't dissapoint o.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Ournolly: 9:56am On Oct 14, 2022
Obasanjoi s a great leader and he is never afraid to do what is right.
Respect. sir!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Gallistotle1: 9:56am On Oct 14, 2022
adioolayi:

This your last sentence though...

You've forgotten APC beat him and his party in 2015 ...and he has also, been losing his State , Ogun State to opposition since when?

It's good to see him wish Peter Obi well....but saying he is a master riggers...na...I don't agree.. because he has been beaten to it severally!
and obj tore his pdp membership card into 2
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by kingyakos: 9:59am On Oct 14, 2022
oneMalik:
The same YORUBA Igbos hate so much ! talking trash about us all the time .

Hmm ! Ok .

I respect Yoruba Tribe a lot . if am gonna come back to this world am still gonna come from the most humble Tribe in the world .

Nonsense talk
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by optionalY09: 10:00am On Oct 14, 2022
obasanjo was not a
good leader why should that matter
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Balos963: 10:00am On Oct 14, 2022
OBJ,the maradona of 9ja's politics

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by CASTOSVILLA(m): 10:00am On Oct 14, 2022
Africana1123:
TINUBU opponents are noisemakers grin grin
paper politician .

They don’t have any electoral value cool

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU incoming president federal republic of Nigeria
You just made a big noise

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by stacyadams: 10:01am On Oct 14, 2022
ganisucks:

So you actually believe that Buhari is supporting Tinubu. You are a toddler.
..that guy lives on the moon angry grin
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by anonimi: 10:02am On Oct 14, 2022
Abfinest007:
So it is in the spiritual realm

You must be talking about the demonic realm of Pandora liars and pretentious failures like Obasanjo and the Obi he is trying to scam us with, as he did for Buhari and Yar’Adua.

anonimi:
Anambra doctors call off strike after 13 months
February 28, 2012

After over a year of down tools, Anambra State Government employed medical doctors have finally called of strike.
According to Dr. Emma Ekwesianya, Chairman Anambra State chapter of Nigeria Medical Association (NMA), the striking doctors decided to pick up tools again because of the plight of the ordinary people in the societ.
“It is true, we have called off the strike. We have just signed the agreement with government about an hour ago. The Secretary to the State Government (SSG) signed for the government. A technical committee, headed by Prof. O.O. Mbonu was set up to execute the agreement.” He confirmed.

“We decided to take the 60 per cent offered by government because of our people. Government has been rigid and we do not want to continue with the rigidity of government. We are serving the people, not government and our people are suffering.”
Speaking further, Ekwesianya, revealed that a technical committee, headed by Prof. O.O. Mbonu had also been set up by the association to see to the implementation of the agreement with government sequel to the signing of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Peter Obi-led government on Monday.

Chief Medical Director, Anambra State University Teaching Hospital (ASUTH), Amaku, Awka, Dr. Lawrence Ikeakor also confirmed the new development: “Well I’m happy to tell you that the strike has been amicably resolved, even though, like you said, it’s been a prolonged one but suffice it to say that it has been resolved and the doctors have resumed work.”
“The call off was yesterday (Sunday). The doctors had some negotiations and held their congress yesterday, during which they agreed to call off the strike. So they resumed duty today.
They are in their clinic. Well, I was not privy to the agreement but I will say that our representatives were satisfied with the arrangement, hence they decided to call off the strike.” He disclosed.

https://dailypost.ng/2012/02/28/anambra-doctors-call-off-strike-after-13-months/

BATified2023:
what’s d difference between buhari n peter obi

Under buhari ASUU strike for 6 months same for 6 month’s lecturers strike under peter obi

Doctors are complaining under buhari same way doctors went on strike for 13 months under peter obi

Peter obi increased ANSU tuition fee by 70% so tell me d difference between peter obi n buhari

As regards insecurity,I believe u know for sure that curbing insecurity n kidnapping was part of Obiano manifesto

As regards economy,peter obi couldn’t add 5 naira to anambra economy,something Obiano quadruple within a year in government n also increased workers salary

So bro tell me d difference between peter obi n buhari

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Balos963: 10:03am On Oct 14, 2022
SteveDGreat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxbhxxcpU3Q

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo place Peter Obi on his seat saying my job is done. Peter Obi is the new order and incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Watch the Video above
OBJ,d maradona of 9ja politics

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by YorobaPIGS: 10:04am On Oct 14, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:
grin

What an elder sees sitting down , the iliterate interlopimg, Agbado munching , cassava licking, thuggish, child molesting , human ritual doing , agbero praising Tinubu supporter cannot see even when flying In a DC 12 Boeing Aircraft
grin grin grin
Agbado miscreants are fools...all of them

Useless urchins grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by kingyakos: 10:04am On Oct 14, 2022
Baba sókpé...
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by BigCowHornn: 10:06am On Oct 14, 2022
Hmmmm....

No one does this unless you are sure he's your next president.
I hope rigging and supreme court won't rob us all and give it to APC at the end of the day
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Munzy14(m): 10:06am On Oct 14, 2022
He just completed a spiritual assignment with deep message...

The weak ones won't understand what happened..I mean Urchins.. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Jubilatons In Kano As PDP Leads APC In Governorship Election / Update On Lagos Early Results - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.