Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

.. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (15474 Views)

What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! / Many Nigerian Guys Stalking Girls On Facebook / Most Promiscuous People Are Successful. How Sad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2011
Jenifa_:

it's so obvious. the guy is in his 50s. all of a sudden he is now interested in Nigerian women. after he explicitly said he chose not to date nigerian women.
he is desperate!  grin his oyinbo left him

he wants to eat his cake and have it.

I see what you are talking about after all he and his "culos" do not date Nigerian nor Black American woman but he thinking about dating Nigerian women now. Hmm. It does sound a little desperado.
Re: .. by EuroMeko(m): 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2011
Jenifa_:

it's so obvious. the guy is in his 50s. all of a sudden he is now interested in Nigerian women. after he explicitly said he chose not to date nigerian women.
he is desperate!  grin his oyinbo left him

he wants to eat his cake and have it.

Ah, desperate, the new word grin

Jenifa_:

no kidding.  grin
what a pathetic old fool.

goodluck trying to gain the respect of a nigerian woman.

lol. I thought I was the only one who found that comment ridiculous. grin grin

Sorry, I've already being called old and fool, so no point for that but hey pathetic I think is new but will have to check wink

1 Like

Re: .. by EuroMeko(m): 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

So if you wasn't in America and in Nigeria you think you would still be married?   undecided undecided

LMAO@I lived in a country where divorce is promoted so I went along with trend.   grin grin grin

Aww, come on Mrs. Chima, you're letting me down, you're supposed to come back with more inflammatory remark than that, come on reach in and pull a relaly good one out  grin

Mrs.Chima:

I see what you are talking about after all he and his "culos" do not date Nigerian nor Black American woman but he thinking about dating Nigerian women now.  Hmm.  It does sound a little desperado. 

I believe that desperado and desperate are the same so no new point for that  wink

Your command of the language is also starting to slip, firm it up and don't let me down now.

Mrs.Chima:

So if you wasn't in America and in Nigeria you think you would still be married?   undecided undecided

LMAO@I lived in a country where divorce is promoted so I went along with trend.   grin grin grin

Come on now, try to keep control of your sentence formation. You can do it.

But seriously you are confusing me, you said that "my Oyibo Ex Wife left me" now you're saying that I went along with the trend? At least be of a firm resolution in your convitions, even as ridiculous as they may be, I'll respect you for them. wink

2 Likes

Re: .. by Jenifa1: 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I see what you are talking about after all he and his "culos" do not date Nigerian nor Black American woman but he thinking about dating Nigerian women now.  Hmm.  It does sound a little desperado.  

that's what inferiority complex does to ppl.
I only hear that kind of talk from immature, irresponsible black guys in their 20s and 30s. most of them don't even have a single oyinbo male friend. but yet they say they feel more comfortable with oyinbo people.
if you are so comfortable with females of other races, how come you don't feel comfortable with their men? obviously it's a superficial comfort stemming from inferiority complex.

this one is a fool at 50.  grin and his eyes are probably just starting to open now that he is senile. too little too late.
Re: .. by EuroMeko(m): 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2011
Jenifa_:

that's what inferiority complex does to ppl.
I only hear that kind of talk from immature, irresponsible black guys in their 20s and 30s. most of them don't even have a single white male friend. but yet they say they feel more comfortable with white people.
if you are so comfortable with females of other races, how come you don't feel comfortable with their men? obviously it's a superficial comfort stemming from inferiority complex.

this one is a fool at 50.  grin and his eyes are probably just starting to open now that he is senile. too little too late.

AH, white people  cheesy

Clearly I've struck a nerve with both of you as you can't stop trying to impress me with how much you are disconnected with reality.

Regardless of the FACT that you have no proof of my age you still continiue to titilate yourself with assumptions about my age  grin but this is why the mental medical field is a roaring industry. Unfortuntely many of our people do not understand that many of this schizophrenic tendencies can be treated with medicine or therapy.

Just because my social circle had chosen in the past to not date African American Women does not mean that we prefer "White" Women, there are other nationalities in the world that is avaialle in our dating pool that are not "White" people. Yet you accuse me of inferiority complex  grin

Inferior to who or what exactly, you? The only arguments you have mounted so far is a perceived attack on my character which is laughable at best.

You used the word Culo, what manner of a prized Woman would use that word? Clearly not the ones any man of substance would be interested in, hence the OPs issue by starting this thread.

2 Likes

Re: .. by Jenifa1: 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2011
re-read my post. I have replaced white with oyinbo.
now what comment do u have?

to me, you and your friends are suffering from inferiority complex. you are not oyinbo and will never be. srry. the earlier you realize it the better.
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2011
EuroMeko:

Come on now, try to keep control of your sentence formation. You can do it.

I would say the same thing for you but the difference between YOU AND I-----I don't take time proofing writing styles.  You need to find another way to boost your esteem up boo boo.  

You can do it.   wink
Re: .. by Jenifa1: 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You need to find another way to boost your esteem up boo boo.  
You can do it.   wink

rotfl. you're going to kill me with laughter grin grin
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2011
Jenifa_:

to me, you and your friends are suffering from inferiority complex. you are not oyinbo and will never be. srry. the earlier you realize it the better.

What do you expect from a man who decided to go back to Nigerian women after the EX left him?  

Is that formulated enough for you Mr. Divorce'?
Re: .. by Jenifa1: 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2011
while his friends were settling down and getting married, he was busy chasing oyinbos. feeling proud and accomplished. he even had the audacity to say he preferred not to date nigerian and blacks. he is obviously thinking in his mind that nigerian and black women were inferior.
now in his 50sand the oyinbo women are gone, his divorced Bottom is looking for a nigerian mugu. goodluck finding one without a good sized wallet to back u up.
Re: .. by EuroMeko(m): 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2011
Jenifa_:

Understood, I will not take a difference to your own personal opinion, even if it's not valid.

We weren't aware that we were trying to change our race by choosing to not date a certain pool of Women - interesting an analogy and sheer amazing how you deduced that. We will discuss this at our next meeting and I am sure there will be much laughter cheesy

Mrs.Chima:

I would say the same thing for you but the difference between YOU AND I-----I don't take time proofing writing style[/b]s.  You need to find another way to boost your esteem up boo boo.  

You can do it.   wink

Trust me it shows.

Jenifa_:

while his friends were settling down and getting married, he was busy chasing oyinbos. feeling proud and accomplished. [b]he even had the audacity to say he preferred not to date nigerian and blacks.
he is obviously thinking in his mind that nigerian and black women were inferior.
now in his 50sand the oyinbo women are gone, his divorced Bottom is looking for a nigerian mugu. goodluck finding one without a good sized wallet to back u up.

I said that (the only thing you've managed to quote correctly during this debate) No, I always love and respect my Nigeria Sisters and I never claimed that they were inferior. I just chose not to date them, a fact that is making you run around in circles cheesy

Jenifa_:

rotfl. you're going to kill me with laughter grin grin

It is a very funny thread, I agree. I am having major fun here.
Mrs.Chima:

What do you expect from a man who decided to go back to Nigerian women after the EX left him?  

Is that formulated enough for you Mr. Divorce'?

Awwww, you're hurt - lol

Yes, I am and I wear that badge of honour proudly. I am in good company as a divorced Man (by the way, I posted this publicly so how can I be ashamed?), Prince Charles, ex Vice President Gore, etc grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: .. by Jenifa1: 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2011
right. and now that you don't have choices anymore and oyinbo women have left you. Nigerian women have all of a sudden become respectful "sistas"
I won't waste my time talking to an old pig. Like I said, goodluck finding a mugu. have a nice day.

just be prepared to spend money to atone for your sins (you're just too old).
Re: .. by EuroMeko(m): 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2011
Jenifa_:

right. and now that you don't have choices anymore and oyinbo women have left you. Nigerian women have all of a sudden become respectful "sistas"
I won't waste my time talking to an old pig. Like I said, goodluck finding a mugu. have a nice day.

Awww, you're running off already? I didn't think it would be so soon  embarassed

Sigh, maybe Mrs. Chima can find energy left to continue  grin

PS: Luv, I live in Los Angeles, a hotbed of International community, my choice to seek a relationship with a Nigerian Woman is another choice I am making. You seem to have a problem with people who have the wherewithal to make choices. Have you been described as a control freak before?
Re: .. by EuroMeko(m): 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2011
Jenifa_:

just be prepared to spend money to atone for your sins (you're just too old).

Ah, I am a sinner now   shocked

I am just flabbergasted that someone with so much hatred can claim religion at whim  grin

PS: I thought you were leaving? wink
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 10:01pm On Aug 20, 2011
EuroMeko:

Understood, I will not take a difference to your own personal opinion, even if it's not valid.

We weren't aware that we were trying to change our race by choosing to not date a certain pool of Women - interesting an analogy and sheer amazing how you deduced that. We will discuss this at our next meeting and I am sure there will be much laughter cheesy

Trust me it shows.

I said that (the only thing you've managed to quote correctly during this debate) No, I always love and respect my Nigeria Sisters and I never claimed that they were inferior. I just chose not to date them, a fact that is making you run around in circles cheesy

It is a very funny thread, I agree. I am having major fun here.
Awwww, you're hurt - lol

Yes, I am and I wear that badge of honour proudly. I am in good company as a divorced Man (by the way, I posted this publicly so how can I be ashamed?), Prince Charles, ex Vice President Gore, etc grin cheesy grin cheesy

Glad you have time to proof writing styles. Did it pay your bills? Glad it shows then you wouldn't have anything else to do. cool Did you find any more errors?
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2011
EuroMeko:

PS: Luv, I live in Los Angeles, a hotbed of International community, my choice to seek a relationship with a Nigerian Woman is another choice I am making. You seem to have a problem with people who have the wherewithal to make choices. Have you been described as a control freak before?

Who else you told that lie to?  You have too many commas in your sentences. Periods scare you huh?
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2011
[quote author=EuroMeko link=topic=738255.msg8970690#msg8970690

[quote][/quote]

Why would I be hurt that you are divorced?  You the one should be embarrassed being Nigerian and a divorce' according to you.  Divorce supposed to be an American thing. wink
Re: .. by EuroMeko(m): 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Why would I be hurt that you are divorced?  You the one should be embarrassed being Nigerian and a divorce' according to you.  Divorce supposed to be an American thing.   wink

Excellent, nice to see a non quitter  grin

Why would I be embarrassed? I'm good  wink Nigerians divorce too, I could post links but you'll dismiss them anyways and it's not my job to educate you.

Mrs.Chima:

Who else you told that lie to?  You have too many commas in your sentences.   Periods scare you huh? 

What lie?

I'm happy to see that you're finally paying attention to grammar.
Mrs.Chima:

Glad you have time to proof writing styles.  Did it pay your bills?   Glad it shows then you wouldn't have anything else to do.   cool  Did you find any more errors?

Actually it does -  wink
[quote][/quote]
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2011
I am glad it boosted your self esteem up a notch.   wink  Low self esteem is a mofo eh. 

Glad my posts were of service. It didn't pay a bill but it kept you busy.
Re: .. by EuroMeko(m): 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I am glad it boosted your self esteem up a notch.   wink  Low self esteem is a mofo eh. 

Glad my posts were of service. It didn't pay a bill but it kept you busy.

Sorry to disappoint you but you have added nothing of any worth. Well, wait, you are helping me test an internet connection grin

I wouldn't know about low self esteem since I don't have that issue but you seem to be an expert on that dilemma grin
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2011
EuroMeko:

Excellent, nice to see a non quitter  grin

If you possessed the non-quitter trait maybe you would still be married.   wink  
EuroMeko link=topic=738255.msg8970821#msg8970821 date=1313874947:

I'm happy to see that you're finally paying attention to grammar.

Glad you also pay attention to your grammar as well.  Those run-in sentences were too ESL-ish.   wink
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2011
EuroMeko:

Sorry to disappoint you but you have added nothing of any worth.

Yeah right and yet you still responding to my "worthless" posts. I see lying is your strongest suit eh?
Re: .. by EuroMeko(m): 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2011
Like I said I'm glad that I got you to pay attention to grammar  wink
Re: .. by EuroMeko(m): 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Yeah right and yet you still responding to my "worthless" posts. I see lying is your strongest suit eh?

Oh I'll respond to each and every one of your posts my Dear, on this thread.
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2011
EuroMeko:

Like I said I'm glad that I got you to pay attention to grammar  wink

Don't worry I will have errors to keep you busy. wink

EuroMeko:

Oh I'll respond to each and every one of your posts my Dear, on this thread.

I know you would. You like "worthless" posts. wink
Re: .. by EuroMeko(m): 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2011
Excellent.

But remember, it is not my job to educate you though wink so don't go into another tirade if I don't correct you.

By the way, where's the love, you haven't made a lame attempt to insult me in the last 15 seconds grin
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2011
EuroMeko:

Excellent.

But remember, it is not my job to educate you though wink so don't go into another tirade if I don't correct you.

By the way, where's the love, you haven't made a lame attempt to insult me in the last 15 seconds grin

Don't worry I rather be educated by non-African. wink I guess calling your friends culos were insulting you huh? lipsrsealed

By the way, you are insulting yourself just fine. You don't need my help. wink
Re: .. by pleep(m): 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2011
@poster I just want to slap you, you useless dog. and seeing as your a girl that dog will be female.

So i may as well just call you a b[i]itc[/i]h.
Re: .. by EuroMeko(m): 10:41pm On Aug 20, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Don't worry I rather be educated by non-African.   wink   I guess calling your friends culos were insulting you huh?   lipsrsealed

By the way, you are insulting yourself just fine.  You don't need my help.   wink

Not really, they can stand for themselves, it is cowardly though to attack people that cannot be thre to defend themselves  grin

Oh wait, so now a non African is more educative? Na wa for you Mrs. Chima, I thought you were Mrs. Pan African herself? You're letting me down.
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2011
EuroMeko:

Not really, they can stand for themselves, it is cowardly though to attack people that cannot be thre to defend themselves  grin

Overly sensitive huh? Not a good trait for an older Nigerian man. Missing a ball?
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2011
EuroMeko:

Oh wait, so now a non African is more educative? Na wa for you Mrs. Chima, I thought you were Mrs. Pan African herself? You're letting me down.

Hmm. Your thoughts have failed you huh?  Remember you was preaching about people should intermingle whoever they want regardless of race now you upset that I rather be educated by an Non-African?  Contradiction eh?

What happened to that "my circle supports diversity"? It was a lie huh?
Re: .. by pleep(m): 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Overly sensitive huh?  Not a good trait for an older Nigerian man.  Missing a ball? 
You call everyone sensitive. Just because ppl don't share your veiw off the world doesn't mean they are abnormal it means [i]you [/i]are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sustaining Relationships Without Money / Health Benefits Of Guinness Stout And Milk / What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.