Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel (15975 Views)

See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi / See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) / Caption This Photo Of Governor Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Explosively At A Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by kaisy1980: 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2011
YES IT HAPPENED AT CAPITAL SUPERMARKET UWALAKA STREET IN UMUAHIA ABIA STATE.PLEASE PEOPLE SHOULD HELP US IN ABIA AND PRAY TO GOD TO SAVE US FROM IKUKU AND HIS MOTHER, IF YOU SEE WHAT THAT BOY IS DOING IN UMUAHIA , YOU WILL KNOW THAT HE IS THE IDI AMIN OF ABIA STATE.45% OF ALL THE CONTRACTS IN ABIA STATE IS BEING HANDLED BY HIM.HE IS INOT WEED "KUJE OR KUMAN OR WEED".ONCE A TIME PEOPLE COMPLAINED TO HIS FATHER AND THE PAPA TOLD THEM THAT SINCE HE ANSWERS 'IKUKU"THAT IS WIND , THAT HOW CAN HE THE GOV, CALL HIM TO ORDER?I AM IN UMUAHIA RIGHT NOW AS I AM SENDING THIS , YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT WE HEAR FEAR HIM MORE THAN THE CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF, BASED ON THE FACT THAT HE HAS THE BAKASSI PEOPLE ON HIS SIDE TO KILL AND THROW AWAY AND ALL OTHER .
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by Nosyke(m): 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2011
dodowaski:

Why should an ordinary colonel want to remain in the vicinity while a whole governor’s son shops?! The silly colonel should be court marshalled.

Are you serious shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, you call a COLONEL ordinary, after putting not less than 15 years of hardwork in service , he should hide just because a boy that was smiled upon by pure luck rig came in to shop.
I laugh in Boko haram grin grin grin grin
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by donfeco1: 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2011
t.a orji should be very careful, cos he will pay 4 all d harm he's causing abians.

Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by blank(f): 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^^^^^

Is this the Chinedu Orji?
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2011
dat's how yibbo feeful behave.they are beasts
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by VUVUZELA10: 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2011
The Colonel is highly disciplined. I salute your courage. In the "real Nigeria" the right hand of Kalu Jnr. alias Ikuku should have cut off. The beating was not enough. Imagine slapping a COLONEL IN THE ARMY. It is unimaginable. It cannot even happen in the first world countries.
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2011
This an Old news naa, my younger broda called me Last week to tell me this, and i was filled wiv Joy!!

How i wished it was the Father!! grin grin
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by donfeco1: 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2011
d boy is an animal he will still suffer

Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by queenet246(f): 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2011
This information is fake. i don't believe it. undecided
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by donfeco1: 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2011
How di u mean

Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by manny4life(m): 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2011
Whatever happened to humility, I don't know. Military officers are highly respected and slapping a Colonel (next to General) is an insult to the face of the nation and the discipline they stand for. That does serve him right; he won't be able to slap again when next he remembers that he doesn't know who is who.
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by ronia(f): 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2011
Spoult brat,hw dare him,idiot.dats even small.
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by mansmith(m): 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2011
Thank God for the well deserved beating that they gave to the son of the so called gov, I know that one day all the people that have joined forces together to steal our country's money will pay.IBB AND OBJ ET AL TAKE NOTE
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by vislabraye(m): 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2011
What!! Its an insult. See what a boody civilian dis to a military man. shocked . Is it his father that is paying his salary? None sense.
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2011
na okoro way be dat see him

shi-nedu face

edu ti o le si layi layi
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2011
Meanwhile, how come the story's front page title says "son of Gov Kalu? Is the current governor's name Kalu or Orji? I.e. Is it Orji U. Kalu or T.A Orji? Seun needs to restrict his female(?) mods to fashion, celebrity, romance and other such trifling issues.
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by nnajiobed: 11:44pm On Aug 19, 2011
How can a newspaper report what never happen, Rumour doesn't promote media outfit cos the era of newspapers reporting rumour has gone, They understand both the ethical and other implications if they dare. However, the wholesome truth is that this rumored incident was never near any sense of it happening, The funny thing is that the rumour was heard when the dude was way out of the State. No military officer or even a private soldier was reported to be in fracas with any civilian in the entire Abia State. Go and verify from the Military barracks or the rumored venue so called fake story.

Now some people are talking about arrest, Which arrest and who got arrested?, Engineer Chinedu is currently baby sitting his new born baby. Someone is enjoying family time while some few are selling fake stories on the internet. Please guys lets use social media to better our lots instead go about pasting fake stories.

Cheers everyone
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by nnajiobed: 12:54am On Aug 20, 2011
How can a newspaper report what never happen, Rumour doesn't promote media outfit cos the era of newspapers reporting rumour has gone, They understand both the ethical and other implications if they dare. However, the wholesome truth is that this rumored incident was never near any sense of it happening, The funny thing is that the rumour was heard when the dude was way out of the State. No military officer or even a private soldier was reported to be in fracas with any civilian in the entire Abia State. Go and verify from the Military barracks or the rumored venue so called fake story.

Now some people are talking about arrest, Which arrest and who got arrested?, Engineer Chinedu is currently baby sitting his new born baby. Someone is enjoying family time while some few are selling fake stories on the internet. Please guys lets use social media to better our lots instead go about pasting fake stories.

Cheers everyone
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by nnajiobed: 1:11am On Aug 20, 2011
On a serious note I just spoke to a reliable source from the Military who informed me that nothing as such ever happened, He said nothing as such ever happen that they are hearing this as rumor too. Why the rumor? Check for facts before feeding the ears otherwise you get fed with fake stories.
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by emmatok(m): 1:52am On Aug 20, 2011
nnaji obed:

On a serious note I just spoke to a reliable source from the Military who informed me that nothing as such ever happened, He said nothing as such ever happen that they are hearing this as rumor too. Why the rumor? Check for facts before feeding the ears otherwise you get fed with fake stories.

ARE YOU HIS PA?

Because the paper never talk about it, don't mean it didn't happen.
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by kaisy1980: 8:46am On Aug 20, 2011
@Obed Nnnaji, why do you lie my house is very close to Capital Supermarket at Uwalaka street,and it is always the way whenever ikuku comes to buy stuffs from there he orders every one out.On the issue of this slapping thing it is the truth.
Tell me the day you will come to Capital Super market and I will be there to tell you that one on one.Una no go do anything.Na only you get Military contact , God punish you.and all the evil una dey do for Abia,
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by nnajiobed: 9:34am On Aug 20, 2011
Folks let's stop the rumour and focus on very important issues in our country, No military man was slapped neither was anyone arrested for something that never real. It's all rumours. Guys let's deal with authentic news that affect lives not rumours fabricated by lazy politicians, I am from umuahia and live there, capital supermark is my local shopping centre. I understand rumours are to told and spread but this one is hate targeted with some Orji Uzor Kalu Connections. Orji Uzor Kalu doesn't want the progress our dear state and we must resist him
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by wymevic: 9:46am On Aug 20, 2011
The son of T A ORJI IS STUPID, HE LACK HOME TRAINING, AS HIS FATHER, A MAN THAT CALL HIM SELF GOVERNOR OF A STATE,  CAN'T ORGAINZE HIS COMMUNITY UGBA IBEKU. WHERE HE, T A ORJI BRING VISION, AMONG  UMUOBASI, AMAOKWE AND UMUAGOM, THE THREE HAMLET THAT MADE OF HIS COMMUNITY, HE IS A CONFUSIONIST, SO I AM NOT SUPRISE THAT HE SON WILL COME OUTSIDE  WITH RUDENESS, THIS IS THE HABIT OF THE FAMILY HE IS PORTRAYING OUTSIDE HE SON SOME TIME WENT AND PULL OF THEIR KINGS SIGN POST, AT EKE STREET UMUAHIA,
THE FATHER T A ORJI AND THE WIFE HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER, I PITY THOSE YOUNG SONS AND DAUGTHERS OF HIS COMMUNITY, THEIR FATHER, SON BROTHER IS FAILURE TO IBEKU AND ABIA IN GENERAL.

HE SHOULD GET OUT.
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by kaisy1980: 10:30am On Aug 20, 2011
@Nnaji Obed,

I am not a politician , I hate Orji Uzor for what he did in Umuahia, I amd from Ugba and related to T.A orji but the truth must be told.Ikuku is a pain on his fathers $$$
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by nnajiobed: 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2011
I am interested in seeing the Governor perform not listening or spreading fabricated rumours, The other week it was rumoured that Ojukwu was dead and he is alive. Some people came up to say that Okonjo Iweala has resigned form GEJ government. This is strange cos I saw this dude at MM11 the week this rumour started.

I say what I know and stand to defend the truth without compromise.
Cheers
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by Barrywhite8620: 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2011
Make una let me hear word jare.
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by lagcity(m): 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2011
i can imagine the look on his face when the Ecomog boys arrived grin grin u know soja no dey hear come, na only go be dem language. even if it is Papa Jona's son, soja go first flog am well well b4 order arrive from above.
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by Nosyke(m): 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2011
nnaji obed:

Folks let's stop the rumour and focus on very important issues in our country, No military man was slapped neither was anyone arrested for something that never real. It's all rumours. Guys let's deal with authentic news that affect lives not rumours fabricated by lazy politicians, I am from umuahia and live there, capital supermark is my local shopping centre. I understand rumours are to told and spread but this one is hate targeted with some Orji Uzor Kalu Connections. Orji Uzor Kalu doesn't want the progress our dear state and we must resist him

Hey Mr, just hold it, even if the incident isnt true as you said, how about the contracts awarded to the said Chinedu, how about the convoy that he moves with including police, military and bakassi excorts, his influence in political decisions of the state, are they also untrue?
That T.A Orji has not done anything for Abia is as glaring as the sun, even Orji Uzor Kalu seems to be a 'god' compared to T.A, at least People from Igbere will confirm this while indigenes of Ibeku will confirm that of T.A.
It is because people like you have refused to condemn evil is why the state is where it is today, I am sure when Orji kalu was still there, you were also praise singing him and probably peeling Egusi at Nweke Street for 'mama or mother excellency'.
Stand up against evil
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by Xionez(m): 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2011
Governor son slap Military, now thats news.
If we put him in a warzone, he will wet his pants. So what warrants his slapping a military guy.
No respect at all.
Let him slap a tero-rist if he wouldnt blow him to the high heavens.
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by crackhouse(m): 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2011
is it not the same orji's son that told his community youths that they must vote for his father during the election period whether they like it or not otherwise he will stop the entitlements they{the youths} get from the state government?. who do he think he is?. i pity naija, this is a country where things like this happens. that means if his father become the president, he will want everybody to worship him nah.
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by johnsonnna: 12:04am On Aug 21, 2011
IT'S ABOUT TIME THAT WE SHOULD DO SOMETHING TO LET OUR YOUNGER ONES LEARN FROM OUR CREATIVITY DAN 2 SEAT DOWN AND BE GOSSIPING ABOUT FAKE NEWS FROM FAKE PEOPLE NONENTITIES THAT DON'T HAVE HANDWORK, MUST EVERY BODY GET FAVOR FROM GOVERNMENT, THE REASON WHY THEY START GOSSIPING ABOUT THIS YOUNG MAN IS DAT HE DON'T AGREE ON BAD DOINGS, BUT ONE THING I KNOW IS THAT THE CUP YOU USE 2 MEASURE 4 SOMEONE MUST SURELY USE 4 U, MY DEAR DON'T MIND THEM.
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by abiastate: 12:28am On Aug 21, 2011
IT'S ABOUT TIME THAT WE SHOULD DO SOMETHING TO LET OUR YOUNGER ONES LEARN FROM OUR CREATIVITY DAN 2 SEAT DOWN AND BE GOSSIPING ABOUT FAKE NEWS FROM FAKE PEOPLE NONENTITIES THAT DON'T HAVE HANDWORK, MUST EVERY BODY GET FAVOR FROM GOVERNMENT, THE REASON WHY THEY START GOSSIPING ABOUT THIS YOUNG MAN IS DAT HE DON'T AGREE ON BAD DOINGS, BUT ONE THING I KNOW IS THAT THE CUP YOU USE 2 MEASURE 4 SOMEONE MUST SURELY USE 4 U, MY DEAR DON'T MIND THEM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CCT Trial: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With only Two Senators / Buhari's Affordable Housing Schemes Will Turn Tenants To Home Owners - Shehu / Youths Demand Probe Of Ambode, Storm Lagos Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.