Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel (15974 Views)

See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi / See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) / Caption This Photo Of Governor Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Explosively At A Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by beeman80: 1:28pm On Aug 19, 2011
Good riddance to BAD rubbish! All boyz out cos u want to shop? The military man was lenient,some hot tempered Military man would have settled the whole thing with his riffle.Hope the young spoilt rich kid has learnt his lesson.
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by aribisala0(m): 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2011
i believe this story is FICTION
if something like this were to happen;

2 wrongs don't make a right.
the military man has taken the law into his hands and should pay a heavy price probably lose his job

@OP you are obviously an attention seeker.

too hasty to create a thread to disseminate a story you CANNOT corroborate.
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 19, 2011
aribisala0:

i believe this story is FICTION
if something like this were to happen;

2 wrongs don't make a right.
the military man has taken the law into his hands and should pay a heavy price probably lose his job

@OP you are obviously an attention seeker.

too hasty to create a thread to disseminate a story you CANNOT corroborate.
And what evidence do you have to challenge the authenticity of the story
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by DonShark(m): 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2011
If that was what he did,then he is the most stupid man on earth.
That is what pride can cause.
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by sylve11: 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2011
any how the case may be, the boy is a mofo. He slaped a Colonel? shocked shocked shocked cool
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by aribisala0(m): 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2011
the onus is not on me. if you tell a story such as this you must corroborate it
is it for me to provide evidence that green men with 6 arms do not exist,or for the claimants to prove they do?. if you are silent people will assume you are intelligent
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2011
aribisala0:

the onus is not on me. if you tell a story such as this you must corroborate it
is it for me to provide evidence that green men with 6 arms do not exist,or for the claimants to prove they do?. if you are silent people will assume you are intelligent
Being abusive is not in style, the few times I insulted here, the moderator sent me a message. I do not care what you've said but your reaction to my question proves you want to appear smart but are not tongue
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by aribisala0(m): 2:12pm On Aug 19, 2011
it is only wild animals that respond without thinking or act without questioning .
any thinking person on hearing this would ask

is this story true?
what is the evidence ?
has any one commented on either side?
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by aribisala0(m): 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2011
THIS STORY IS A RUMOR. what is the name of the colonel or the governor's son?
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by Decryptor(m): 2:25pm On Aug 19, 2011
Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by Nosyke(m): 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2011
T8ksy:

But guys, wait a minute O.

What if the "colonel" had been just an ordinary citizen nko?

I bet the son excellency would have rained vicious slaps on his person befaore hauling his silly "civilian ar.se" into the care of a police inspector

for a while till he's in a better mood to secure his release (that's if his memory didn't fail him).

Same question I asked.One can only immagine how many 'ordinary citizens' that have been molested in like manner

aribisala0:

THIS STORY IS A RUMOR. what is the name of the colonel or the governor's son?

The name of the bolded is CHIEGONEDU aka ikuku
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by dodowaski(f): 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2011
tales by moonlight.
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by thecoming: 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2011
Some people just go about carrying fake rumors but what got me laughing was unilag girls fighting on twitter check here :

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-738666.0.html

I also heard the new song from Dbanj [ oliver twist ] download below:

http://www.nigerianhiphop.net/2011/08/19/dbanj-oliver-twist/

The crisis in Maiduguri , with the boko haram bombing every where some people said military should move out of town and started posting pictures:

http://www.reportmaiduguriabusestohonkk.org/
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by islamrules(m): 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2011
This things happen in Nigeria. Fine he was beaten by the colonel and his surbordinates but suppose it iwas the colonel that clapped the governor's son, what would have happened? Everyday read of both military and police harassment and nothing is being done to savage the situation now a civilian harasses a military man and hell is let loose! Both ways is wrong but we should all be treated equally. The should release the boy, he was only exhibiting what the spoilt brats of many rich Nigerians do to the masses but what of what the military and the police does to innocent and armedless Nigerians everyday?

Mr. Man saarrraaap.
Military is military from Togo to USA. Military is the symbol of strength and pride of any country. So you expect one rotten and spoilt child to humiliate our glory in public ?
No NO NO. It will teach him and other power drunken rich kids a lesson.

Gaskiya, Shikanah, Sefinis, Simple.
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2011
this stroy is true, it happened in umuahia and i am in umuahia now. everyone here knows the story so if dont doubt it.
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by Ahbeke(f): 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2011
angry embarassedTHIS IS A BIG INSULT AM SURE HIS FATHER IS LIKE DAT OR HIS MOTHER DID NOT TRAIN HIM OR WETIN HE CHOP BELEFOOL DAT HE NO HAVE RESPECT FOR THOSE DAT SENIOR HIM,I PRAY DAT HE SLAP ONE OGBONGE HERBALIST ONE DAY SO DAT HE GO TORN TO HALF HUMAN HALF GOAT WITH WINGS
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by ibehkc(m): 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2011
Who is doughting this, come warri go drink for bar make ijor boys enter, una most leave immediatly or end up leaving in plenty of pieces. Na nija we dey oh, make una travel and see not just being a nigeria from ur room and work place
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2011
i believe the story,but i wanna know how the whole episode ended
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by aribisala0(m): 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2011
islamrules:

Mr. Man saarrraaap.
Military is military from Togo to USA. Military is the symbol of strength and pride of any country. So you expect one rotten and spoilt child to humiliate our glory in public ?
No NO NO. It will teach him and other power drunken rich kids a lesson.

Gaskiya, Shikanah, Sefinis, Simple.
military different oh.
i witnessed bouncers at a bar in miami turn away two uniformed men. i believe it was because they were under 21. it was one of those bar/restaurants on the oceanfront.they actually "took a bow and left"
funny how you are old enough to kill but not to drink
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by haboosa(m): 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2011
spoilt brats receives their lessons from a stranger. . . . a slap on the face of a military man? i think Ikuku or whatever the name is get strong mind ooo, if na me e go do that to hmmmm. . . . i must have withdrawn all that is in his teeth bank .  grin grin grin grin , i trust myself he must be in comma by now and i promise him he will seize to eat meat again even with artificial set of teeth. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by aribisala0(m): 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2011
ibehkc:

Who is doughting this, come warri go drink for bar make ijor boys enter, una most leave immediatly or end up leaving in plenty of pieces. Na nija we dey oh, make una travel and see not just being a nigeria from your room and work place

no one said it cannot happen .we said "did it happen?" english hard o
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by joedan(m): 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2011
[color=#006600][/color] is not same chinedu who used champagne 2 wash his hands? Dat boy wt his mundane African mentality.
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by chines4(m): 3:39pm On Aug 19, 2011
Chinedu Orji, The guy graduated from FUTO, Use to be level headed then. Well
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by femionasan(m): 3:40pm On Aug 19, 2011
I guess its safe to assume the military  man wasn't in his uniform, dem for no born am well make e try am.
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by kacey: 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2011
This story is not but real, do not doubt any more, The silly Son of Governor T.A ORJI slapped the colonel thinking he was an ordinary person, When the colonel brought out his phone to make calls, he allowed him and was waiting to see the outcome of his call since the father is the Lord of Abia State and he is the 2nd in command. If he had known he wouldn't have allowed the colonel to place any call at that point.

Besides, he was not arrested rather taken to hospital for treatment cus he was half dead,
Abians,its a pity that your passing from one devil to another as Governors since Demo started in naija.

Check out their names, ORJI & ORJI,,  i pray you pple do not have another ORJI as a Governor.

The two fools has done nothing in that state, ABA is going down every day from its glory, Umuahia remain stagnant.
What a-shame
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by Sike(m): 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2011
They suppose Catwalk him go Jail instanta.
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by Appearance(m): 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2011
I learnt that after being badly beaten and bundled to the barrack, the dad refused to go to his rescue saying the boy has no respect even at home, but the mum went and begged some royalties to rescue her son.
By the way, I was at Umuahia last week and the news is all over town.
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by Vindy: 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2011
Its true my boss that lives in Aba just confirmed it. what a lad.
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by chynwaa(f): 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2011
wonders shall never , ever, end, lol
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by udbyron1(m): 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2011
i want join special forces who fit help me?
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by hbrednic: 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2011
they should have shot out the naughty-boys prick cheesy
Re: Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel by donfeco1: 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2011
THE BOY IS AN IDIOT IF AM DAT MILITARY MAN I WOULD CEASE HIM TILL HIS FATHER COMES ANIMAL LIKE HIM

WAT A MESS, LOOK AT ABIA STATE, ABA IN PARTICULAR EVEN UMUAHIA VERY DIRTY, T.A HAS DONE NOTHING, AND HIS FOOLISH SON IS SHOPPING AND ORDERING PEOPLE OUT 4 WHAT, IN FACT GOD KNOWS BEST

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CCT Trial: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With only Two Senators / Okorocha Calls For Traditional Method Of Oath Taking To Curb Corruption / Youths Demand Probe Of Ambode, Storm Lagos Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.