Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) (34110 Views)

Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) / Man Confronts His Girlfriend For Sending Her Ex-boyfriend His $300(video) / Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by theamazonguru(m): 11:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
Just imagine. 200k for a one night stand with someone you don't know what he does for a living. He could be a yahoo plus guy who has been ordered to sleep with at least a girl that night to increase the potency of the charm given to him in exchange for your health/life or destiny.

Oh my. This generation has lost it.
Look at the level of confidence and pride she exudes.

3 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Capitalismisasc: 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
ruggedtimi:
"Do you know how much i paid for my hair" Redflag no1...omo baba dey pay galfrnd 50k mnthly. You want date slayqueen, highest simp now gave her 200k for a night grin
One bottle of schnaps for my guy #truetalk
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
Geminita1:
As for me o, I commend this girl. She is smart to multiply her "favours" for her own enjoyment.

In this life, if you are bad be thoroughly bad so you can enjoy the maximum benefits of being bad.

And if you are "Spiritual" be thoroughly "spiritual" so you can enjoy the maximum benefits of being "spiritual"

Losers/hypocrites are usually found in the middle, with one leg here and there and when the storm of judgement comes they are swept away like efulefus because they are not rooted in either side, just deceiving themselves.

The middle men have dropped their mumu comments as usual. Who are the fooling? LOL

Will you shut up
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by candygist: 11:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
Abizz:
I like her confidence.
Relationship isn't for broke boys.
Fix your pocket first.
If that's the case your papa for no see your mama marry o

1 Like

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by 2023NaijaVoter: 11:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
Revolution2022:
Instablog lie lie.

i agree.. skits.

1 Like

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by obaaderemi: 12:02am On Oct 15, 2022
candygist:
If that's the case your papa for no see your mama marry o
cheesy Bad mouth.
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Sniper101(m): 12:07am On Oct 15, 2022
Divay22:
200k one night shocked shocked

E shock you?

No reason am o

There are flip sides to this olosho business.

A guy fit easily drop #200k give you,
Cos he know say he go use you
Take collect, like, $200k

2 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Gospel2Day: 12:07am On Oct 15, 2022
Romanoff:
Rotfl.

Some girls came to this life to not lift a finger to do any work. If not, what is she on salary for?

She be your wife? Hope you dey give your mama as much monthly sha.

Some guys are pitiably senseless.
Their mothers they ignore in the village, while they pay huge monthly salary to public latrine oloshos all for the benefits of sinful sex.
Wasted generation.
Smh.

1 Like

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by lamanda(m): 12:16am On Oct 15, 2022
I don't know who you are but, may God bless you for this statement and as a woman that you are...MAY YOUR CHILDREN OR HUSBAND NEVER BE REMINDED TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU OR GIVE YOU THAT BENEFITS WHICH YOU DESERVE. AMEN

Honestly, not every woman can reason and comment like this.

1 Like

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Ndu007: 12:21am On Oct 15, 2022
Bvlgari:
Man confronts his cheating girlfriend whom he gives 50k monthly for collecting 200k from another man.

Mad man. Why are you complaining. I don't know how some people reason. You are giving a girl who is not your wife 50k per month, not even base on salary or suff like that .
Common sense don't tell you that she left another person to you because of 50k. Some he will still leave you to another man because of 200k which will not even let her think because the money is too much.
If you don't learn anything for this fine fine another girl and start form 5k and if she Bleep up by leaving you to another man that pay higher, which she will the pain will not be too much. Fool everyway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de2253ytpr8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Chopcy29: 12:22am On Oct 15, 2022
Normally that guy go jam wrong girl
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Ndu007: 12:24am On Oct 15, 2022
Mad man. Why are you complaining. I don't know how some people reason. You are giving a girl who is not your wife 50k per month, not even base on salary or suff like that .
Common sense don't tell you that she left another person to you because of 50k. Some he will still leave you to another man because of 200k which will not even let her think because the money is too much.
If you don't learn anything for this fine fine another girl and start form 5k and if she Bleep up by leaving you to another man that pay higher, which she will the pain will not be too much. Fool everyway

3 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Chopcy29: 12:30am On Oct 15, 2022
Normally olosho don do mistake..the other guy that gave her 200k just did it for a night and wouldn’t be doing it forever. Now olosho don loose two source of income at once

4 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by BABANGBALI: 12:42am On Oct 15, 2022
Romanoff:
Rotfl.

Some girls came to this life to not lift a finger to do any work. If not, what is she on salary for?

as if you no dey collect pass that amount when we still dey together? If not for my mother that tooked me out to cele church, you for don chop me finish grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by int0x80(m): 1:14am On Oct 15, 2022
I like her boldness grin grin
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by 2rez: 1:36am On Oct 15, 2022
Divay22:
200k one night shocked shocked
Juicy right? cheesy. You wanna give it a shot? Just joking though. Good morning!

1 Like

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by rickyboss333: 1:52am On Oct 15, 2022
Gush!!!
I regret playing this video to hear this rubish coming out of this bitch's face hole
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by DDDDDav: 3:45am On Oct 15, 2022
Geminita1:
Of course for someone that earns 30k per month no one is expecting you to give more than 5k in a month.

Everyone spends according to his/her earnings.

Shot fired. Nice one. I like pple like u
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Pimine: 4:11am On Oct 15, 2022
Mrtaye:

Lolz fine girl how you take know �
Agbaya. I'm sure you're somewhere laughing sheepishly at a girl disparaging a man like you just so she'll give you a tiny bit of attention. Shame.

1 Like

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by LOLITAinLAGOS(f): 4:14am On Oct 15, 2022
Sounds like me cheesy

I do anything for money boys. ANYTHING wink
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Desusi: 5:26am On Oct 15, 2022
The girl may have bewitched this young man,if not why striving hard to win her back? Hmmm,'elese laa fi ise funn'says the holy book.
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Mrtaye: 5:49am On Oct 15, 2022
Pimine:

Agbaya. I'm sure you're somewhere laughing sheepishly at a girl disparaging a man like you just so she'll give you a tiny bit of attention. Shame.
Lolz ki la gbe ki la ju
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by emmabest2000(m): 6:12am On Oct 15, 2022
Toluwanise247:

I wanted to comment but when I check your profile I understand better… your pussy is your ATM continue old age she tell one day . I pity the guy that will cohabit with you because I you can’t marry?

She got you deep lol..
Funny hustler grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by ericmor: 6:32am On Oct 15, 2022
imagrg:
If she's not your wife yet, let her enjoy her youth because one day she will be caged by one man with one preek and all the shakara go stop.

is like you are living in another planet

1 Like

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by bigiyaro(m): 6:33am On Oct 15, 2022
Romanoff:
Rotfl.

guy, suck and fvcking different di*ks just to recharge your phone na serious work.
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by rickleye: 6:46am On Oct 15, 2022
Well the Issue here is if the relationship was defined.
He calls her his gf. Did she see him as her bf or just a mainstay client.
I do not know a bf that gives gf monthly allowance unless they are married or going steady.
And for ladies, say no !
If you do not like a guy and he takes you out for dinner - Pay your own meal.
If you do not see the relationship the same way - return his money.
There are always strings attached to a gift except na family member or a dude has been friend-zoned.
Anyways this one got caught, there are many such girls out there.

1 Like

Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by yad2eidi: 6:53am On Oct 15, 2022
the bad thing is that the simp will still beg her for forgivness
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by segcymoor(m): 7:35am On Oct 15, 2022
Geminita1:
As for me o, I commend this girl. She is smart to multiply her "favours" for her own enjoyment.

In this life, if you are bad be thoroughly bad so you can enjoy the maximum benefits of being bad.

And if you are "Spiritual" be thoroughly "spiritual" so you can enjoy the maximum benefits of being "spiritual"

Losers/hypocrites are usually found in the middle, with one leg here and there and when the storm of judgement comes they are swept away like efulefus because they are not rooted in either side, just deceiving themselves.

The middle men have dropped their mumu comments as usual. Who are the fooling? LOL

I am not very sure I ever seen a sensible lady comments

Do send your details make I do small weekend for you...
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:36am On Oct 15, 2022
He should just leave that olosho because one day she will gather area boys for him...

She's for the street.
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by segcymoor(m): 7:41am On Oct 15, 2022
kingamaa:
Na them

Them them

All they know is money

After that..

Money grin
Re: Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) by Fantazy(m): 10:21am On Oct 15, 2022
I keep wondering where the Constitution states that guys should be giving their girlfriends money.

By now I expect every guy to know that a girl, no matter how foolish you are to think that she loves you, will always cheat at any slight opportunity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React / Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.