Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,061 members, 7,852,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor (40760 Views)

When A 70 Years Old Man Behaves Foolishly, How Do You Handle It? / I Am So Worried About My 5-year Old Son / My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Christistruth00: 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2022
Onucs:
Reincarnation my foot, it's just coincidence

Some Gestures are Genetically Hereditary

He eats the Eba the way he feels Comfortable with

There was a Facial Gesture my father used to make that I didn’t like and used to Correct him for

Not until I saw my baby Son making exactly the same Facial Gesture did I realise it was hereditary
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by joyandfaith: 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

My dad and all his siblings never rolled Eba like this boy.
Only this boy and my grandad do this.
And nobody showed him How to do it.

There are thousands of genes responsible for our traits and behaviors. There are recessive, dominant and x- inked genes. Some genes can resurface after many generations.

4 Likes

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Financialman: 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

The coincidence is too much
He has the exact mannerisms of my late grandad. Plus the things that come out of his mouth sometimes is mind blowing.

How can a 5year old be saying things like
Mummy I want to go back to my house (village)
Mummy why don't you serve me food like you do when you were small.
Omo it's not normal oooo
Your bro is a very active reincarnated version of your grandpa,give him few years,and he'll stop!!!
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Freshgrace4life(f): 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2022
Abeg shey the boy fit see the future of this country ?
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Financialman: 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

I'm now afraid of the boy grin grin
I swear its like seeing my grandfather in a small boy body.
Even to flog him they fear me.
Oya oo bro BABATUNDE!!!
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by kaywhy09(m): 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2022
Change his name to Babatunde and stop worrying
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by LordKushmann(m): 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2022
If you're Igbo, make una try do Chi Uwa rituals for am sharply sharply since he already knows who lọla ya uwa. Your grandfather must have been a very upright man to be afforded this much privilège in two lifetimes.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
I never beloved in reincarnation
But after visiting my aunt. I have been left speechless from what I saw.
My grandad died 2001.
My cousin was born 2017
This boy is an ancestor in disguise

He eats just exactly like my grandfather.
My grandad had a unique style of rolling Eba before he eats.
This boy does exactly like that when he is eating Eba
I have never seen anybody roll eba like my grandad. Only this boy and nobody taught him.
I asked my aunt, and she confessed to me that the thing frightens her as nobody taught him how to roll Eba like my grandad.

To make matters worse, this boy keeps disturbing my aunt to take him to village so he can see their compound.
Once they decided to go to village, this boy was walking around the whole compound like he has been there before.

And to cap it off, he likes to seat in the chair my grandad loved sitting.

How can a 5 year old be saying and doing things like ancestors.
Is it possible that my grandad reincarnated into my 5 year old cousin cry

Edit: im worried my aunt might see this,
so I have removed some details just to keep it anonymous.

Cellular memory stores all data and related information all the time, so everyone is carrying the DNA and DNA information of all his ancestors even to the spirit animal aspect of you before you evolved to human.

So these cellular memories can be reconfigured by signals from the environment to expose information on the lad's cellular memories exposing higher bandwidth data on his incarnation.

Alternatively, your Grand Dad loved the family so much and couldnt let go.
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Chiboy78(m): 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2022
From publishing notebooks and short stories to bagging six figure monthly income online on Amazon. Discover the easiest money making model in 2022

Join the free webinar to participate!
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by GistFullGround: 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
He is reincarnation!

Watch this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JrSi7rWWpM
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Prechgold1180(m): 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
Kaido:
We have been here before.

Only few can remember.

Reincarnation is real.

I talk am say I don first come before
Any time I pass eko Atlantic and oriental
Something Dey always make me feel like say nah me get the place

B like nah me be the rightful owner

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by detectivejones: 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2022
Reincanation is very real don't let no one tell you less. We're all old souls in different body. Have you ever wondered how comfortable/good you are at a skill or something you tried for the first time or how familiar an environment you've never been to is

5 Likes

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by scaryblake: 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
This is the only preventing me from suicide. Because they say I would be back to a worse karmic environment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by favour32(m): 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
Reincarnation is real.
If you like believe it or not,it is a choice.

4 Likes

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by southome(m): 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2022
For me I'll say it's just DNA
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Baffupdrizz(m): 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2022
Protect that boy and give him the best possible education about life. I'm not talking about education in schools. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by alibiz: 2:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
Reincarnation is real, my cousin when he was younger came out boldly to tell the elders his name in his life before, till date he is known wit that name then the one given by his parents.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Gipre(m): 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
I always feel am an OLD SOUL and am not even up to thirty.

Sometimes, I feel I have lived this life before.

Sometimes, some strange Deja Vu happens to me, I will wake up in the morning and going on my day and next thing I will just stop and be asking myself...

"Guy...I have lived this day before? What am I doing here?"

It's scary to be honest. Sometimes I will start screaming. My family is tired of me. They don't understand me.

Maybe I was recarnated.

Sometimes I sleep and dream. In my dream, I see myself go back in time. I will see my father when he was a younger man and just started living life. I saw him living in the second house he rented after marrying my mum.

He was just moving round the house. He came into one of the rooms. There was even a boiling ring there boiling water. That was exactly how my mum boils water for us after we were born. She used boiling ring.

The house had a Terazzor floor there and my dad looked young.

I was just there like a spirit looking at things there.

This has happened more than once.

In the dream, I was asking myself "I have gone back to the past? Why did you travel back to the past? Why are you here? Why is my dad still looking young and fresh?

I came outside and the air smelt of the past. The breeze and air smelt like when I was still a child.

Strange things that happens to me?

Some people call it ANCESTRAL TRAVEL.

Also, I have so much God given wisdom for life.

It weird when I see people older than me coming to me for words of advice.

Sometimes I just need to look at you and I can tell what's in your mind.

I can spirit things.

I can spirit people.

I can spirit energies.

I can spirit the type of spirit an individual is carrying.

I can spirit when someone is burden or bothered even when they are all happy, laughing and smiling.

I just need to enter into a place and I can spirit the type of aura the place is carrying.

I can interpret people's undertone when speaking.

I can remember people's faces, names, happenings no matter how long I have seen them or when an event occured.

I can still remember the name of my Play group teacher who taught me when I was 3 years old. I remember her always coming to class and crying everyday because her husband was always beating her. I remember feeling sad for her at that tender age of 3 and going to tell my mum at home after school to follow me to school the next day to come and talk to her. Mrs Njoku....wherever you are. I love you.

In all, I feel and know I am strange.

I'm i recarnated? Probably YES.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by cyndylove64(f): 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
gaby:

A three-year-old boy in Syria's Golan Heights region has suddenly become the centre of attention after he revealed that he was murdered with an axe in his previous life.

The boy, of the Druze ethnic group, was born with a long, red birthmark on his head. According to Druze beliefs, birthmarks are related to past-life deaths. When the boy was old enough to talk, he told his family that he had been killed with an axe blow to his head.

As is the custom, the elders took the child to the home of his previous life to see if he remembers it. And sure enough, the boy knew the village he was from and once he arrived there, he remembered the name he had in his past life.

Locals told the elders that the man who the boy was claiming to be had gone missing four years earlier. When asked, the boy also remembered the full name of his killer. When the alleged killer was confronted, his face turned white, but he did not admit to murder.

The boy then took the elders to where the body was buried and in that very spot, they found a man's skeleton with a wound to the head that corresponded with the boy's birthmark. They also recovered the axe with which he had been killed.

Faced with the evidence, the killer then admitted to the crime.

The boy's full story has been documented in the book, "Children Who Have Lived Before: Reincarnation Today" by German therapist Trutz Hardo.
yes I watched it on YouTube..they are others too.... Which explains that they're alot of things science can't explain.but Many refuses to believe even if the truth is before their eyes

3 Likes

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Juoflife1(f): 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
Your grandpa reincarnated. The little boy will forget it all as he gets older. He's a normal kid.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Ciwihox: 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
Add me up on whatsapp to join my group and watch my sexy videos and let's have some fun ❤������

‪‪+1 (410) 357‑6150
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Johel(m): 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
My grandad died 2001.
My cousin was born 2017

I have never seen anybody roll eba like my grandad. Only this boy and nobody taught him.
I asked my aunt, and she confessed to me that the thing frightens her as nobody taught him how to roll Eba like my grandad.

To make matters worse, this boy keeps disturbing my aunt to take him to village so he can see their compound.
Once they decided to go to village, this boy was walking around the whole compound like he has been there before.

Na legend him be.
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Cuntface: 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2022
Onucs:

Keep quiet. What do you know

2 Likes

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by DonroxyII: 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
My grandad died 2001.
My cousin was born 2017

Life is a Cycle and Everything is in Cycle ... Nothing actually dies only Transformed !

What You do Today is What You Meet Tomorrow Ceteris Paribus!

Where Grass Dies During Dry Season is the Same Place Grass Rise During Rainy Season Ceteris Paribus!

We are all Piece of Mathematics Encoded inside Genetics Codes(Algorithms) .... Everyone is just Interpreting the Scripts in there Gene !... That's why You must Develop for Yourself Best gene....

What Happens to this Codes after Death No one Knows .. ... The Science is still Unknown but Juju People know Wassup ....

If Human should know(Science), Na to monetize life remain , Capitalism Big time ... !

1 Like

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Bishop404: 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
[=Sucre6 post=]I believe in reincarnation because I have one in my family no jokes, my mum died when I was little, and when my brother got married, his 4th kid was a girl child, and she has an exact resemblance of my mum right from day one, when she started talking fluently and walking, she will always smile at me and always want me to carry her, she will be asking me scary questions, imagine this little kid of 5 years old saw me one day, she smile at me and said, Tochi you have grown to be a very handsome man, u don't know how proud this makes me

Jeez, I felt a cold shiver down my spine, I was motionless for about 30 seconds, she just behaves like my mum exactly, she would always ask his parents to call me when she wants to speak to me, and guess what, this little girl calls me by my name, and all his older siblings calls me uncle.

We call her mama, that's her nickname because of her resemblance and attitude like our mum, anytime I mistakenly calls her by her name, she will frown at me and say
Please stop calling me that, call me mama

This girl freaks me out, including her parents, and I love her so much, she don't care about what normal kids of her age cares about, I remember last Christmas she told her parent that she doesn't want new cloths for Christmas, that she is okay with the ones she has, then she knew that her dad was broke, because they got his cars seized at the whoff, but the rest kids don't care.

Guys reincarnation is fvckingly real [/quote]

Reincarnation is absolutely real bro
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by DonroxyII: 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

My dad and all his siblings never rolled Eba like this boy.
Only this boy and my grandad do this.
And nobody showed him How to do it.
That's Genetic Codes .... He Shares Same Mathematical Formula with Your Grandpa....

If You Install Tecno OS inside Samsung Phone ..

Samsung will behave like Tecno no Shee ... No dey Fear ...

Nature is just playing on all of Us ......

We are Here to Serve !

1 Like

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Elidrisy20: 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
If your grandpa is a wealthy man when he's alive,then tell your sister to keep the wonder kid, but if your grandpa is poor,tell your sister abunder the devil by the river

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by tommy589(m): 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
Prechgold1180:

I talk am say I don first come before
Any time I pass eko Atlantic and oriental
Something Dey always make me feel like say nah me get the place

B like nah me be the rightful owner

Just like my youngest son when he was like 4,and was in the vehicle to Lagos island for the first time with his mother. Telling his mother about Eko bridge and other landmarks before even getting close

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by legionISproteus: 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
My grandad died 2001.
My cousin was born 2017

Nothing like that. Your cousin is a brand new human being living a new life for the first time. Stop assuming things that do not exist
Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by Roycemadeit(m): 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
Onucs:

I get why it seems ridiculous... But, if we interrogated it without a biased perception, we would see that reincarnation is real... Unfortunately, it would challenge the general belief that when one dies that is the end... Meanwhile, the bible acknowledges reincarnation... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
Its very true for such a trait to pass down.

I was shocked to see my little daughter of less than one year, sleeping in the awkward pattern I usually do.

So its possible, and nothing is wrong with de boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor by otipoju(m): 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
My grandad died 2001.
My cousin was born 2017

It's called "genes"

Jss 3 integrated science: Dominant and recessive genes.

My months old son sucks his two fingers in the exact same way my living brother used to do till he was around seven years old. Exactly the same way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad / The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady / My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.