Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) (32491 Views)

Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News / Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by satysaca: 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2022
Reno is a distractor. Paid agent. Thanks bros. Peter is very correct stop confusing gullible people we are wiser than you. He said 60 percent of their workers are from Anambra And the remaining 40 percent are from other state. Stop deceiving people you are a goat Reno

ZeroAccess:
He said employ 60% of Anambra people not population. Some of you are just to dull to comprehend simple statement.

They have tried and tried but yet can't find anything on him.

Urchins I don't reply mention so don't bother.
Cos you will have

ZeroAccess# to me
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Evilblackman(m): 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2022
ipobcannibals:
There is no company on this planet earth that employs up to 2.4M people in one shot…..not even in China or the USA that has very industrialized economies.

Does this Peter Obituary thinks he’s talking to brainless ipog bingos whose brains have been replaced with mayonnaise? Well, Peter obituary can only be the ‘plesident of biaflaud’ grin

Even kogi and nassarawa is flooded
Do you people ever grow up?
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Quodseverismete: 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2022
OgwuEgo:
Nothing can make me change my mind, I will vote him, Peter Obi or nothing.

You are not alone my brother. My family and I if we vote P.O watin we gain?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Nnannapat(m): 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2022
So English is so difficult for these people to understand.
Obi said that the brewery employs 60% of Anambra people, that is to say 60% of it's workforce are indigenous. This is very straightforward English statement.

If what he said is that 60% of the population of Anambra people works for the Brewery, that is where stats will not add up.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by OgwuEgo: 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2022
May Allah bless you.
Quodseverismete:

You are not alone my brother. My family and I if we vote P.O watin we gain?
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by maestroferddi: 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2022
He simply meant that Anambra people make up 60% of the brewery staff...

Reno has completely lost it...

The fact that Atiku allows a character like this to continue enjoying visibility when it is clear that Reno is doing more harm to Atiku says a lot about how rudderless his campaign is...

This kind of pettiness will only work in favour of the opponent...
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Oziens: 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2022
You can't Accept Anything in Defense of Tinubu, Ur Candidate & Don't 4 Peter Obi, Cause He's Not In That Category - "Creativity of Rotten to Bad".

seunmsg:
Obi is a liar quite alright but he may be right on his claim that the brewery is the highest tax payer in Anambra state. What the brewery pays to the state government is PAYE of staff and not Company income tax. That the company is a loss making company doesn’t mean it won’t remit the deducted taxes of staff to Anambra state Internal Revenue Service.

On the claim that the company employs 60% of Anambra people, that’s a big fat lie as usual. Just Peter Obi being his lying self as always.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by OfoIgbo: 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2022
ochejoseph:
Breaking: Peter Obi Caught in Massive Lie About His Achievements!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1S2mkxV3fQ

Someone should tell this househusband that what Peter Obi meant was that 60% of the employees in that company are Anambra indigenes.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2022
You see these people called Nigerians, it seem we deserve the poverty that is hitting us. Tbh.

You will see a poor man and woman, a jobless young man. Who knows the right thing to do, the best candidate to go for, but ethnicity slavery won't let them, accept the truth.

Someone that could barely afford his transport cost, not to talk of providing for the family. We like suffer in this country.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Oziens: 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2022
You Can Accept Anything in Defense of Tinubu, Ur Candidate & Don't 4 Peter Obi, Cause He's Not In That Category - "Creativity of Rotten to Bad".

seunmsg:
Obi is a liar quite alright but he may be right on his claim that the brewery is the highest tax payer in Anambra state. What the brewery pays to the state government is PAYE of staff and not Company income tax. That the company is a loss making company doesn’t mean it won’t remit the deducted taxes of staff to Anambra state Internal Revenue Service.

On the claim that the company employs 60% of Anambra people, that’s a big fat lie as usual. Just Peter Obi being his lying self as always.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Morphinne: 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2022
Klchnjoku:
If we are being honest with ourselves neither OBI nor the other two candidates and their various parties is fit to rule Zoogeria.

Infact I want the Zoo to end up in flames make everybody dey go their way but since people of other tribes are supporting their kinsman I have no choice but to support mine too.

So I stand OBIDIENT.. even if dem like make dem find PO guilty of any crime I don't care so far he is running in 2023 me and my family Obi has our vote.

If the Citizens of Ewedu and Cow Dung Republic think they have craze we go tell them say our craze pass.

Abeg I'm buying pi coin at sweet rates.. if you have for sale bring it I'm buying at juicy prices.
Check my bio for contact Thank you.
@bolded
thanks for finally telling us your true intention and the reason behind your decision to foist an incompetent fellow on us. I only pity some few deluded yoruba “woke” youth like Hundeyin and Mr Macaroni who have been busy condemning one thief (BAT/ATIKU) while praising the other (Obi aka Him tu lie).
Other ipobians have been denying this obvious fact for ages each time we confronted them about their ethnic-centered views of Peter Obidíot’s presidency. Once again, thanks for coming clean my friend wink
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Freebills12: 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2022
If this is kind of lies you attribute to Obi then he is a saint. It is easy to determine whether he is lying or not: check the percentage of people from Anambra state employed in 2006 - 2014, if the people employed by the industries he sited is up-to 45-60% then he is a genius. Righ now both Reno and Op are flexing propaganda against Obi's candidacy, until you do the mathematical calculations... Continue rest in peace.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2022
Its a pity that brainless Thïefnubu Urchins cannot understand a simple sentence.

60% of the brewery workers are indigenes of Anambra state.

Make una try get sense nah

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by ATLIEN2027: 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2022
successmatters:
What Peter Obi said is very clear, but paid detractors will always mess themselves up with attempts to find a speck of lies in all he has said since the day he was born.

Peter Obi has never told any lies since he started talking, all these attempts will fail because nothing could be found since the last 15 years of scrutiny.

We need a president who is consistent in his truthfulness, and that's why Nigerians trust Peter Obi, his records are very clean, it cannot be stained by paid journalists.

God bless Peter Obi

God don't bless liars.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Bayyajidda(m): 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2022
ochejoseph:
Lies have expiry dates --

Just like looting from Atikulooter have an expiry date.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Tawanimole: 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2022
Peter Obi lacks the policy and commitment to deliver what is the right thing for Nigeria and Nigerians that's why Obi only present fake and lies.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by ATLIEN2027: 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2022
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary will be lucky to win a single state.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by tochifk(m): 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2022
ochejoseph:
Breaking: Peter Obi Caught in Massive Lie About His Achievements!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1S2mkxV3fQ
olodo...
What he meant is that the company work force contains 60% of Anambra indigenes....
Reno is becoming more stupid as the days goes by...
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Shemadex(m): 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
successmatters:
What Peter Obi said is very clear, but paid detractors will always mess themselves up with attempts to find a speck of lies in all he has said since the day he was born.

Peter Obi has never told any lies since he started talking, all these attempts will fail because nothing could be found since the last 15 years of scrutiny. Only ur region South East trust him

Noth nd west we no trust him

Idiot u be

We need a president who is consistent in his truthfulness, and that's why Nigerians trust Peter Obi, his records are very clean, it cannot be stained by paid journalists.

God bless Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Devil1Messenger: 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Dangote is the next highest employer of Labour after federal government but I doubt if the total number of workers in all his organisations nationwide come close to 2.4 million.

But here is a blockhead lying with reckless abandon that a single brewery in one state has employed over 2.4 million. What nonsense is this for God's sake? As if this is not enough, his followers clapped hands for him.

Sometimes this blockhead assume he is talking to his ipob supporters who believed Buhari died and got replaced with jubrin.

Pretty sure he was also on another lying adventure here, hence the facial expression of Sanusi Lamido. undecided

Cry harder grin
Obi or Atiku is ur next president.
U go cry tire
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Freebills12: 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Morphinne:

@bolded
thanks for finally telling us your true intention and the reason behind your decision to foist an incompetent fellow on us. I only pity some few deluded yoruba “woke” youth like Hundeyin and Mr Macaroni who have been busy condemning one thief (BAT/ATIKU) while praising the other (Obi aka Him tu lie).
Other ipobians have been denying this obvious fact for ages each time we confronted them about their ethnic-centered views of Peter Obidíot’s presidency. Once again, thanks for coming clean my friend wink

Funny you! This kind of propaganda doesn't reign again! You are just the same person handling both accounts. No right thinking man will write that... Propaganda will not win this particular election
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by satysaca: 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2022
Reno is a distractor. Paid agent. Peter is very correct stop confusing gullible people we are wiser than him. He said 60 percent of their workers are from Anambra and the remaining 40 percent are from other state. Stop deceiving people you are a goat Reno

Evilblackman:

Bloggers and lies

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by jrusky(m): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2022
Reno as I have be saying only a thief hate been ask questions. Only a criminal hides everything from everyone. Only a bitch lies in everything and only a bastard denied his own son. That is who obishit is.

All listed are true colour of obi. He is a Criminal that efcc must cage, a man with a massive wealth of over $150m yet denied any business or company link to him then where did he got his wealth from and he openly said he is rich than Joe Biden, obi is a thief and a criminal?

A man with $15m Pandora tax evasion yet claimed he owned no company and no business then where did $15m came from?

Obi is a cursed ipobist motherfucker bitch who think he can lie, cheat, manipulate, make noise, intimidate Nigerians into voting for him, never not in this country.

If Atiku fail to get the presidency with all pleasure I will stand with Tinubu or at worst Kwakwanso/Idohosa or kachukwu but Obi will never see Aso Rock

You obi-dunce kill yourselves ok, afterall Hyadehin and Yesufu daughter of bitch already fighting each other, una all go die las las I give no shit.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by omenka(m): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2022
successmatters:

Peter Obi has never told any lies since he started talking, all these attempts will fail because nothing could be found since the last 15 years of scrutiny.

God bless Peter Obi
Look at the humans you people are engaging here. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by satysaca: 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
Reno is a distractor. Paid agent. Peter is very correct stop confusing gullible people we are wiser than him. He said 60 percent of their workers are from Anambra and the remaining 40 percent are from other state. Stop deceiving people you are a goat Reno

OfoIgbo:

Someone should tell this househusband that what Peter Obi meant was that 60% of the employees in that company are Anambra indigenes.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by NwekereNdoki: 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
jazon:
He meant 60 percent of its workers are Anambra indigenes.

The guy daft. Leave am
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by KehindeDare(m): 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
jazon:
He meant 60 percent of its workers are Anambra indigenes.

Exactly... Reno sha
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Oziens: 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
Don't Mind Them, They Are Ethnic Bigot. Competence and Capacity is Not In Their Dictionary Rather They Love Promoting Looters. They'v All Failed.... Darkness Cannot Overcome Light In Jesus Name. Nigeria & Nigerians are Liberated From These Looters & Blinded & Parochial-minded Followers.
Bunkbars:
You see these people called Nigerians, it seem we deserve the poverty that is hitting us. Tbh.

You will see a poor man and woman, a jobless young man. Who knows the right thing to do, the best candidate to go for, but ethnicity slavery won't let them, accept the truth.

Someone that could barely afford his transport cost, not to talk of providing for the family. We like suffer in this country.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by easzypeaszy(m): 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
But I no go lie Obi dey lie Damn it
I saw a video wer he said 110 students sat for NECO in Zamfara and only 24 passed
I was shocked at d level of lies
Dis guy is a scam

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Evilblackman(m): 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2022
satysaca:

Yes I know what peter obi is trying to say
But people who think backwards can understand
He’s trying to grow Nigeria from the inside
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by bender79: 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2022
aariwa:
If you are looking for a perfect human being go to heaven and meet Jesus. From 1991 Anambra was created to 2002 Awka Anambra capital had only 3 hotels ask anybody above 40 living in Awka then compare it with Awka from Obi tenure from 2007- 2014 of Obi tenure as use an indices for gauge what Obi believes in ie scrape off billions from government wastage and corruption and invest in SMEs to empower the poor. Anambra was no 28 in education with birni kebbi and co but Obi took it to number before leaving office. While other governors was treating kidnapping with kid gloves Obi signed iit into law as death penalty, had their properties destroyed, they all ran from Anambra which made state IG then to declare Anambra was the safest for the 5 years before that date in 2014 under Obi. A journey of one community to another before Obi lasted more than one hour because erosion makes the terrain difficult but Obi built best connection of roads that connected the 166 communities in Anambra together, he built multi billion naira secretariats in the 21 LGAs in the state to replace the makeshift classrooms they used as offices, he built and equipped healthcare facilities in the 21 LGAs in state and equipped them to international standards, he built 28 bridges to connect parts of anambra that were formerly cut off from the state, distributed thousands of transformers to power generation of electricity etc all these are there 247 for anybody that want to see them . Those obvious guffaws from Obi like he might say population of Nigeria is 3bn which every knows it isn’t get people who don’t like him to start talking about him again and sharing the “lie” to their followers and the ones with tact amongst them will spend time to verify..and that’s how new obidients are made everyday.Reno is making Obi more popular which is a good thing in politics
Thank you, I know the evolution of Awka and it started during Obi's tenure

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by CSTRR: 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2022
Every nation deserves its leadership.

If you allow atiku and tinubu supporters to decide your leaders for you based on their own narrow interests, that is your cup of tea.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Amaechi Gives Terms For Quitting As Govs’ Forum Chairman / IGP Mohamed Abubakar Weds Zarha, Daughter Of Ex-fct Minister / BREAKING: Military Rescue Abducted Yobe Schoolgirls Inside Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.