Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months (7494 Views)

How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? / Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Peterpant: 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2022
All you have to do to treat staphylococcus aureus easily is just stay out of sex during the period of treatment, because as a man once you release sperm during sex the staph bacteria multiplies in your body which will hinder your medication and will seem as if the treatment you are being given is not working. You have to stay away from sugar/ flour (meat pie, doughnuts, ice cream,. Sausages, shawarma, bread) and if possible reduce the intake of carbohydrate foods during the period of your treatment and eat more of fruits and proteinous food, also make sure you take much water each day. I am only sharing this here because i was a victim of this staphylococcus aureus and I know what I went through before I got totally cured although it wasn't easy but those are the steps I took before I got completely cured with the help of a lab scientist and also online research. In all my research I discovered that the only hindrance to getting totally free from staph is when you are on treatment and you are still having sex it keeps multiplying but when you stay away from sex during the period of your treatment at least 4 months with constant test and treatment definitely you will be free from staph completely and you will come back here and give your testimony. I promise you staph is easy to treat especially when you adhere to instructions.

2 Likes

Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by angelboy01(m): 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2022
Peterpant:
All you have to do to treat staphylococcus aureus easily is just stay out of sex during the period of treatment, because as a man once you release sperm during sex the staph bacteria multiplies in your body which will hinder your medication and will seem as if the treatment you are being given is not working. You have to stay away from sugar/ flour (meat pie, doughnuts, ice cream,. Sausages, shawarma, bread) and if possible reduce the intake of carbohydrate foods during the period of your treatment and eat more of fruits and proteinous food, also make sure you take much water each day. I am only sharing this here because i was a victim of this staphylococcus aureus and I know what I went through before I got totally cured although it wasn't easy but those are the steps I took before I got completely cured with the help of a lab scientist and also online research. In all my research I discovered that the only hindrance to getting totally free from staph is when you are on treatment and you are still having sex it keeps multiplying but when you stay away from sex during the period of your treatment at least 4 months with constant test and treatment definitely you will be free from staph completely and you will come back here and give your testimony. I promise you staph is easy to treat especially when you adhere to instructions.
Bro does symptoms involve scratching around the balls area or laps. A friend says he scratches his balls always and laps has turned to stretch marks cos of the scratch.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Wizywiz(m): 12:48am On Oct 17, 2022
So what's the treatment and solution to it
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Peterpant: 4:30am On Oct 17, 2022
angelboy01:
Bro does symptoms involve scratching around the balls area or laps. A friend says he scratches his balls always and laps has turned to stretch marks cos of the scratch.

It's involves scratching also but the best way to know the exact cause of the itching is to go for a urine and semen culture test at a lab to determine what is really wrong with him then after that we can take it up from there when the results comes out. But the culture test is to determine if it's staphylococcus aureus or something else, if eventually it's a staph then I will put you through here online on how to treat it permanently with in 4 months but you will have to be determined to get treated because you will have to stay away from some certain things like ALCOHOL, SEX, BAKED FOODS, JUNK FOODS AND REDUCE THE INTAKE OF CARBOHYDRATE FOODS. Don't worry bro you will be fine because staphylococcus aureus is easy to cure once you are able to follow the procedures.

2 Likes

Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Peterpant: 4:40am On Oct 17, 2022
Wizywiz:
So what's the treatment and solution to it

Bros, you have to go to a lab for test first to determine the drugs that are sensitive to the staphylococcus aureus you are suffering from then we will take it up from there here online no private chatting because am here to help not to extort. Am trying to help people here due from my own experience because it's just those little things we refuse to do that makes it seems as if staphylococcus aureus is difficult to treat but on the contrary it's easy to treat.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Peterpant: 4:47am On Oct 17, 2022
Let me know the names of the drugs that are sensitive to the staphylococcus aureus from the test you did because you will have to combine 3 or 4 drugs including intravenous and muscular injections but I will put you guys through on how to go about it which will eventually make the staph disappear within 4 months with consistent lab test and immediate treatment.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by angelboy01(m): 5:52am On Oct 17, 2022
Peterpant:

It's involves scratching also but the best way to know the exact cause of the itching is to go for a urine and semen culture test at a lab to determine what is really wrong with him then after that we can take it up from there when the results comes out. But the culture test is to determine if it's staphylococcus aureus or something else, if eventually it's a staph then I will put you through here online on how to treat it permanently with in 4 months but you will have to be determined to get treated because you will have to stay away from some certain things like ALCOHOL, SEX, BAKED FOODS, JUNK FOODS AND REDUCE THE INTAKE OF CARBOHYDRATE FOODS. Don't worry bro you will be fine because staphylococcus aureus is easy to cure once you are able to follow the procedures.
ok broda.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Wizywiz(m): 6:39am On Oct 17, 2022
Peterpant:

Bros, you have to go to a lab for test first to determine the drugs that are sensitive to the staphylococcus aureus you are suffering from then we will take it up from there here online no private chatting because am here to help not to extort. Am trying to help people here due from my own experience because it's just those little things we refuse to do that makes it seems as if staphylococcus aureus is difficult to treat but on the contrary it's easy to treat.
ok sir.. thanks a lot....will get in touch with you
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by onyeka464: 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
Peterpant:
Hello sir please I need your help on the drug I should take to cure Staphylococcus
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Peterpant: 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
onyeka464:

Hello sir please I need your help on the drug I should take to cure Staphylococcus

Onyeka464, you have to go for a lab test first to determine the drugs that are sensitive to the staphylococcus aureus you are suffering from then we will take it up from there by directing you on how to take the drug combination and also staying away from some certain things.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Peterpant: 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
onyeka464:

Don't worry bro, you will be fine once you follow my instructions after the test.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by onyeka464: 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
Peterpant:

Onyeka464, you have to go for a lab test first to determine the drugs that are sensitive to the staphylococcus aureus you are suffering from then we will take it up from there by directing you on how to take the drug combination and also staying away from some certain things.
I’ve done culture test last year, they give me only drip and injection and antibiotics, still now I’m still battling with the infection
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Peterpant: 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2022
onyeka464:

I’ve done culture test last year, they give me only drip and injection and antibiotics, still now I’m still battling with the infection

That culture you did is for last year, you have to do another culture to determine the load of the staph, if it's scanty, moderate or heavy and also to know the current sensitivity of the drugs that will be able to kill the staph through the culture test that will be carried out either through your urine or semen.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Peterpant: 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2022
Don't go a hospital go to a diagnostic lab because what all these hospitals want to do is to collect your money and tell you that you will be fine whereas they know how staph works.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by onyeka464: 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
Peterpant:

That culture you did is for last year, you have to do another culture to determine the load of the staph, if it's scanty, moderate or heavy and also to know the current sensitivity of the drugs that will be able to kill the staph through the culture test that will be carried out either through your urine or semen.
Ok, after I do the test again where can I get the right drugs, because I’ve spent a lot on drug I mean a lot of money
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Peterpant: 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
onyeka464:

Ok, after I do the test again where can I get the right drugs, because I’ve spent a lot on drug I mean a lot of money

The drug that is sensitive to the staph will be written for you on the result sheet. Let me know when the result comes out so I will direct you on how to take the drugs and I hope they include injections to the result of the culture so that you can do 4 drugs combination that will wipeout the staph completely.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by onyeka464: 6:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
Peterpant:

The drug that is sensitive to the staph will be written for you on the result sheet. Let me know when the result comes out so I will direct you on how to take the drugs and I hope they include injections to the result of the culture so that you can do 4 drugs combination that will wipeout the staph completely.
Ok sir, thanks so much I’ll keep you update
How can I connect you?

1 Like

Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Peterpant: 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
onyeka464:

Ok sir, thanks so much I’ll keep you update
How can I connect you?

Are you not comfortable updating me here?
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by ModeEbo(m): 7:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
Please prescribed drugs for me, I have been battling with staphylococcus scanty growth for years now. I have done everything to treat it, used herbs for like 5 times from different sources, taken iv injections twice with loads of antibiotics, I did a test and the results says it's staphylococcus scanty growth. It has eaten me so bad that I now have weak erection and constant taste in my mouth. I seriously need help, should I continue going for herbal or use antibiotics.. Please help me
Peterpant:

Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by ModeEbo(m): 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
Please I need your help I have been battling with staph for a long time and it's really affecting me.. What drugs do I take to flush it out
Peterpant:
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Peterpant: 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
ModeEbo:
Please prescribed drugs for me, I have been battling with staphylococcus scanty growth for years now. I have done everything to treat it, used herbs for like 5 times from different sources, taken iv injections twice with loads of antibiotics, I did a test and the results says it's staphylococcus scanty growth. It has eaten me so bad that I now have weak erection and constant taste in my mouth. I seriously need help, should I continue going for herbal or use antibiotics.. Please help me

Bro goodevening, I can't tell you to use so so drugs because what works for me might not work for you that's why I will advise you to go for a lab test (culture) first to determine the drugs that are sensitive to the staphylococcus aureus you are suffering from then we will take it up from there by directing you on how to take the drug combination and also staying away from some certain things especially sex during the course of your treatment and you will be fine with in the next 3 to 4 months once you follow my instructions.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Peterpant: 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
Before I started treating the staph infection I had, i had to go for a urine and semen culture test which the staph infection wasn't detected in the urine but it was detected (heavy growth) in my semen because it has stayed for a very long time. So the test result was issued to me with the drugs that are sensitive to the staph infection indicated on the result. I also sorted out an advise from the lab scientist where he pointed out the drugs, vitamins C 1000mg and intravenous injection I will have to take for me to start the treatment but I had to go further and research online to find out more about this staph, to my greatest surprise I discovered that one of the greatest hindrance in treating staph is when you are treating staph and you are still having sex or masturbating thereby releasing semen which in turn makes the bacteria multiply in your body and becomes resistance to so many drugs you've been taking. Another trick to cure staph infection permanently is by taking combination of 4 drugs that the culture and sensitivity test was able to detect that can fight the bacteria e.g
both intravenous, muscular injection then 3 oral antibiotics drug, but you don't just take it like that I will have to direct you on the right way to take this 4 drugs combination. You will also have to detoxify your system with castor oil before you start taking these drugs so that you will have to purge those dead free radicals in your system, also have to take vitamins c 1000mg through out these 4 months period to boost your immune system. You will also have to stay away from junk foods and alcohol throughout the period of your treatment. I know all these things are not easy but if you really want to be cured permanently from this staph infection you have to be determined, focused and pray because God is the mighty healer and for sure you will be healed I guarantee you that.

2 Likes

Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by ModeEbo(m): 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
I have gone for test it says I have staphylococcus aerus scanty growth and they prescribed some drugs for me...
According to the test results grazone is sensitive(I took it through iv and some supplements were prescribed to) , they also listed some drugs that are resistant like lyntrioxone, ceftran, oflodazole, cetroxol, kenacin, ciproglaxin, agabaxin.. Only graxone(ceftrioxone came out as sensitive according to the test results) I am currently on herbs mixture but it seems that when it goes it comes back. What do you advise I should do, should I continue looking for stronger herbal remedies or use English medicine.. Thanks a bunch. Note :I did urine, seen and blood test.and I have taken iv injections twice and a lot of antibiotics...
Peterpant:

Bro goodevening, I can't tell you to use so so drugs because what works for me might not work for you that's why I will advise you to go for a lab test (culture) first to determine the drugs that are sensitive to the staphylococcus aureus you are suffering from then we will take it up from there by directing you on how to take the drug combination and also staying away from some certain things especially sex during the course of your treatment and you will be fine with in the next 3 to 4 months once you follow my instructions.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Peterpant: 1:39am On Oct 18, 2022
ModeEbo:
I have gone for test it says I have staphylococcus aerus scanty growth and they prescribed some drugs for me...
According to the test results grazone is sensitive(I took it through iv and some supplements were prescribed to) , they also listed some drugs that are resistant like lyntrioxone, ceftran, oflodazole, cetroxol, kenacin, ciproglaxin, agabaxin.. Only graxone(ceftrioxone came out as sensitive according to the test results) I am currently on herbs mixture but it seems that when it goes it comes back. What do you advise I should do, should I continue looking for stronger herbal remedies or use English medicine.. Thanks a bunch. Note :I did urine, seen and blood test.and I have taken iv injections twice and a lot of antibiotics...

Can you list how many of the drugs that are sensitive to the culture you did let me tell you what next to do.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Peterpant: 1:42am On Oct 18, 2022
Although I don't know much about herbal remedy, what I know is what am trying to help you with and that is antibiotics that will clear your staph permanently within 4 months.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by ModeEbo(m): 8:58am On Oct 18, 2022
According to the lab test results only graxone(ceftrioxone) is sensitive. I have taken the said medication through intravenous with some other drugs the pharmacy prescribed for me, including some medicinal boosters but still all to no avail the symptoms still persist
Peterpant:

Can you list how many of the drugs that are sensitive to the culture you did let me tell you what next to do.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Peterpant: 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
ModeEbo:
According to the lab test results only graxone(ceftrioxone) is sensitive. I have taken the said medication through intravenous with some other drugs the pharmacy prescribed for me, including some medicinal boosters but still all to no avail the symptoms still persist

Now, let me tell you of the first step I took in the course of my treatment.

STAGE 1

1: i bought castor oil #1k for purging some of the free radicals from my system before commencing with the treatment the next day, bought vitamin C 1000mg 100 tablet #5500 to boost my immune system and it lasted for 3 months and some days because you have to take 1 tablet everyday, bought gentamycin( gentalake) intravenous injection 15 bottles which I took 1 each day for 15 days by a nurse, bought 3 different antibiotics tablets i.e rafampin, ofloxacin and ciprofloxacin 10 tablet each that will do me for 15 days which i took 1 card after the other for 15 days.

2: I Avoided sex, avoided Alcohol, avoided sugar, avoided baked food like cake, doughnuts, sausages and meat pie, avoided carbonated drinks like minerals and energy drinks, avoided junk foods,

3: I drank alot of water early in the morning. I drank 1 big Eva bottle water to wash my system early in the morning 5:00am and I had to urinate up to 5 times in the morning before heading for hustling of the day. Remember that taking alot of water makes the blood flows well thereby also helping the drug work well and also washing away infections from your body.

4: I ate more of fruit than solid food. I eat beans in the morning and then in the evening I eat cucumber, garden egg plant, garden egg leaves, walnuts, avocado pear ( note: don't take orange, banana, water melon, pineapple, all these sugary fruits because of the sugar they all have) although they are natural sugar.

5: after I finish taking those drugs for 15 days I waited for another 14 days for the antibiotics to finish its work in my system then I proceeded to run another culture test where the culture test came out from heavy to moderate, on that same test results different drugs that are sensitive to the staph was also detected .

3 Likes

Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Peterpant: 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2022
STAGE 2

1: I went through the same procedures as the first stage but the difference between the first stage and the second stage is the difference in the usage and sensitivity of drugs that were sensitive to the bacteria during the culture test.

1: i bought ceftrioxone 5 intravenous and 5 muscular injection which will give you 10 bottles which I took 1 each day for 15 days by a nurse ( Note: you will have to take the muscular injection 1 each day for 5 days straight with your tablets morning and night then the intravenous will have to be 1 today 1 next 2 days for 10 days so that it will correspond to that 15 days, bought 3 different antibiotics tablets i.e nutrafurantoin, perflexacin and lovofloxacin 10 tablet each that will do me for 15 days which i took 1 card after the other for 15 days.

2: I Avoided sex, avoided Alcohol, avoided sugar, avoided baked food like cake, doughnuts, sausages and meat pie, avoided carbonated drinks like minerals and energy drinks, avoided junk foods,

3: I drank alot of water early in the morning. I drank 1 big Eva bottle water to wash my system early in the morning 5:00am and I had to urinate up to 5 times in the morning before heading for hustling of the day. Remember that taking alot of water makes the blood flows well thereby also helping the drug work well and also washing away infections from your body.

4: I ate more of fruit than solid food. I eat beans in the morning and then in the evening I eat cucumber, garden egg plant, garden egg leaves, walnuts, avocado pear ( note: don't take orange, banana, water melon, pineapple, all these sugary fruits because of the sugar they all have) although they are natural sugar.

5: after I finish taking those drugs for 15 days I waited for another 14 days for the antibiotics to finish its work in my system then I proceeded to run another culture test for the second time where the culture test came out from moderate to scanty, on that same test results different drugs that are sensitive to the scanty staph was also detected .

Note: you must take your vitamin C 1000mg everyday.

1 Like

Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by ModeEbo(m): 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2022
Thanks for your time brother I really appreciate, but I think I would have to continue trying herbal because I don't think I have such money to spend much on this new medication you just prescribed, I have spent close to 150k sincerely already and still am still suffering from the illness, I will have to look for a strong herbal to battle it, though I have try some herbals which didn't work. I will have to keep hoping and praying for the next herbal I use to work because I am really destabilized. Thanks for your time once more and I am also happy you are free from this predicament I am in nowww... It's no fun to be me right now
Peterpant:

Now, let me tell you of the first step I took in the course of my treatment.

STAGE 1

1: i bought castor oil #1k for purging some of the free radicals from my system before commencing with the treatment the next day, bought vitamin C 1000mg 100 tablet #5500 to boost my immune system and it lasted for 3 months and some days because you have to take 1 tablet everyday, bought gentamycin( gentalake) intravenous injection 15 bottles which I took 1 each day for 15 days by a nurse, bought 3 different antibiotics tablets i.e rafampin, ofloxacin and ciprofloxacin 10 tablet each that will do me for 15 days which i took 1 card after the other for 15 days.

5: after I finish taking those drugs for 15 days I waited for another 14 days for the antibiotics to finish its work in my system then I proceeded to run another culture test where the culture test came out from heavy to moderate, on that same test results different drugs that are sensitive to the staph was also detected .

Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Peterpant: 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
ModeEbo:
Thanks for your time brother I really appreciate, but I think I would have to continue trying herbal because I don't think I have such money to spend much on this new medication you just prescribed, I have spent close to 150k sincerely already and still am still suffering from the illness, I will have to look for a strong herbal to battle it, though I have try some herbals which didn't work. I will have to keep hoping and praying for the next herbal I use to work because I am really destabilized. Thanks for your time once more and I am also happy you are free from this predicament I am in nowww... It's no fun to be me right now

Bro, I understand your plight due to financial constraints, but I will advise you to leave that herbal medication because it might not work instead why not use that money you want to spend on herbal medication and go through with this my antibiotics method that wiped out this staph infection completely out my system. Although it really cost me alot but I achieved the desired result because today am totally free from this staph infection.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Vadozaddy(m): 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2022
Bro go to a good hospital or laboratory... staph can't be found in urine...it is due to contamination from the container or practioners mistake..make sure ur penis doesn't touch the container or even your hands..staph can be found on our bodies, it is an unharmful bacteria except it enters ur blood stream due to a cut our wound...

1 Like

Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by ModeEbo(m): 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2022
Bro the iv injections how much did you get it for, because the one the lab prescribed for me was 800 each and I got five. So how much did you get yours.
Peterpant:

Bro, I understand your plight due to financial constraints, but I will advise you to leave that herbal medication because it might not work instead why not use that money you want to spend on herbal medication and go through with this my antibiotics method that wiped out this staph infection completely out my system. Although it really cost me alot but I achieved the desired result because today am totally free from this staph infection.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For March 12 2021 In Nigeria / This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) / COVID-19 Update For November 7 2020 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.