Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months (7725 Views)

How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? / Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Princelyod(m): 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
Peterpant:
All you have to do to treat staphylococcus aureus easily is just stay out of sex during the period of treatment, because as a man once you release sperm during sex the staph bacteria multiplies in your body which will hinder your medication and will seem as if the treatment you are being given is not working. You have to stay away from sugar/ flour (meat pie, doughnuts, ice cream,. Sausages, shawarma, bread) and if possible reduce the intake of carbohydrate foods during the period of your treatment and eat more of fruits and proteinous food, also make sure you take much water each day. I am only sharing this here because i was a victim of this staphylococcus aureus and I know what I went through before I got totally cured although it wasn't easy but those are the steps I took before I got completely cured with the help of a lab scientist and also online research. In all my research I discovered that the only hindrance to getting totally free from staph is when you are on treatment and you are still having sex it keeps multiplying but when you stay away from sex during the period of your treatment at least 4 months with constant test and treatment definitely you will be free from staph completely and you will come back here and give your testimony. I promise you staph is easy to treat especially when you adhere to instructions.
this one op is quiet, hope the symptoms has not returned.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Peterpant: 5:59am On Nov 04, 2022
Wealth18:

How can one reach you privately plz

You can drop your number here and I will give you a call.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Peterpant: 6:00am On Nov 04, 2022
Princelyod:
bro I can't ask for your number in a public domain but can you please call mine: 09021578920
I honestly appreciate the work you re doing. Only a good lab scientist will advice one right. Others keep decieving people that it is just a skin Flora.

I will give you a call.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Princelyod(m): 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2022
Peterpant:

I will give you a call.
will be waiting bro.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Princelyod(m): 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2022
Peterpant:

I will give you a call.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Princelyod(m): 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
Bros your silence is disturbing. Hope there is no return of the symptoms?
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Peterpant: 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
Princelyod:
Bros your silence is disturbing. Hope there is no return of the symptoms?

Did you receive my call?
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Princelyod(m): 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
Peterpant:

Did you receive my call?
yes I did. Thank you bro.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by profchudo(m): 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2022
Peterpant:

Did you receive my call?

Boss how do I contact u
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Akposkiz: 12:30am On Nov 26, 2022
Thanks for the info
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Peterpant: 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
profchudo:

Boss how do I contact u

Drop your number and I will call you.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by profchudo(m): 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2022
Peterpant:

Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Rabbit101(m): 10:17am On Dec 04, 2022
Peterpant:

Hello? Please I like to talk to you too
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Peterpant: 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
Rabbit101:

Hello? Please I like to talk to you too

Drop yours too
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Nathaniel111(m): 12:54am On Dec 10, 2022
Hello sir, pls call or flash me.
I wll so much appreciate your advice.

I have been battling with this infection since march 2021 and yet am still spending heavily without a cure. Im dieing slowly. Please i need guidance.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Peterpant: 9:02am On Dec 21, 2022
Nathaniel111:
Hello sir, pls call or flash me.
I wll so much appreciate your advice.

I have been battling with this infection since march 2021 and yet am still spending heavily without a cure. Im dieing slowly. Please i need guidance.

Thanks in anticipation

I called but you weren't picking your calls.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Jasonmark202: 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
Good afternoon at peterpant i forgot my password and open another account this is me jasonmark2022.May almighty God bless you and grant all your desires in jesus name .Amen.
I don't know where to start from
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Jasonmark202: 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2022
@peterpant
I did urine test which stated i had staph spp .
I used your method for two weeks and
I also went further to do blood culture and i was told it is E coli.Am a bit relieved because i know how deadly staph is.Although the symptoms i read online also confirmed that is Ecoli so am surprised how i was diagnosed of staph at 2 different laboratory here is Lagos
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Jasonmark202: 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
But one thing surprised me the urine culture and blood culture has similar sensitivity
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Jasonmark202: 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
I tried to upload the results of the test but it kept on logging me out,but let me continue typing then
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Jasonmark202: 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
During those process i even had oral thrush and was very afraid and i did hiv test twice and it came out negative.This test alone made me believe that whether ecoli or staph will be cured by force
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Jasonmark202: 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
The fact here is that all those period i was diagnosed of staph n Ecoli i always read hiv symptoms and pray and fast to God that it should not be hiv.When i almost have BP then i just used one mind to do the hiv test which gave me huge relieve as it came out negative
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Jasonmark202: 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
@peterpant i used scent leave to purge my system instead of that castor oil
Then i met a nurse to give me injection of strep and and i also bought augumentin tablet which is 4k
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Jasonmark202: 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2022
After that the nurse gave another sensitive injection and a tablet then by the 3rd week i used Emzo septrim after that 3 weeks i noticed all the symptoms are gone the i waited for 2 weeks before going for another blood culture which came out negative
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Jasonmark202: 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
Glory be to God.God bless you again @peterpant
I will not sin again
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Jasonmark202: 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
@Everyone reading please stay away from anything that can cause you infection because it will cause you depression especially when you are using an injection or tablets and is not working.You will feel all doctors and nurse has betray us.But the fact remains that prevention is better than cure.i know i spent more than 80k on both online drugs,local herbs and injections that did not work but am surprised that that same injections that didn't work is still what later cured me when i followed the right procedure by peterpant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by JesseMichael19(m): 11:34pm On Dec 31, 2022
Jasonmark202:
After that the nurse gave another sensitive injection and a tablet then by the 3rd week i used Emzo septrim after that 3 weeks i noticed all the symptoms are gone the i waited for 2 weeks before going for another blood culture which came out negative

Bro please I have this frequent urge to urinate I did urine msc it came out staph saprophyticus bro please I need help how did you clear yours
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by JesseMichael19(m): 11:37pm On Dec 31, 2022
[quote author=Princelyod post=118154556][/quote]

Sir please mine is staph saprophyticus I have this frequent urge to urinate please how do I go about it
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by JesseMichael19(m): 11:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
Jasonmark202:

Bro please if you see my message please help out how did you prepare the cent leaf and I need guidance for my staph saprophyticus urinary tract infection
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Jasonmark202: 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
I just add some scent leaf to the ugwu leaf and eat it as normal stew.please try to do blood culture too it is important to know if it has not entered the blood stream .if it has not enter then it will be easier to treat.Just follow @peterpant method and meet a qualified nurse to put you through
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Princelyod(m): 9:48am On Jan 05, 2023
Jasonmark202:
I just add some scent leaf to the ugwu leaf and eat it as normal stew.please try to do blood culture too it is important to know if it has not entered the blood stream .if it has not enter then it will be easier to treat.Just follow @peterpant method and meet a qualified nurse to put you through
what were your symptoms
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Akpoebi89: 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
Please sir, does staph cause movements in the body?
Did you feel any form of movement in your body?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tear Along The Toe Crease (photo) / Which Drug Prevent Pregnancy After Unprotected Sex? / Does Sipping Garri Affect The Eyes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.