Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months (7732 Views)

How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? / Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by tobino2020: 7:58am On Dec 06, 2023
With so much joy, i want to say a big thanks to peterpant and all others for their response and efforts to wipe out this so called heavy growth of staph. With peterpants method, staph was gone within three weeks. Trust me i have searched also everywhere for a solution to this. One would think there is no solution to this staph but with all these, i am free.. The most important thing to take note before starting medications by taking drugs shown on the medical test result is to first detoxify the body using that oil he mentioned then getting the immune boosters and antibiotics, taking each after the first one has ended. I also got plenty of lime, garlic and ginger blended together which i took every morning in the 2nd week of treatment. In the first week of treatment, i had plenty of vegetables and cucumber. I started with cyprofloxacin, then another antibiotics then lastly was the intravenous injection as my medical results sensitivity to the antibiotics are all 3+.
I did a test in the fourth week, test result showed ecoli and candida..

I am not worried about this though because e-coli is normally present in all our systems, as for yeast, from my research, i got to find out that an overgrowth of yeast normally present in our body must occur due to the intake of the antibiotics. Taking of antibiotics actually result to growth of yeast. So i will be treating the yeast with fluconazole and trust me. I will be perfectly alright.

N/B, i had this treatment with my fiancee but couldn't resist sex. I had sex with her like three times unprotected during the treatment. Sorry, i couldnt resist.. smiles

Thanks once again everyone. This is a testimony. 97% of the doctors doesnt know this.. thats why u keep treating and thinks staphylococcus is stubborn..
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by tobino2020: 8:04am On Dec 06, 2023
Dont forget to drink lots of water and take the blend(garlic, lime and ginger) every morning just as it was stated by peterpant and others.

The only instruction i didnt follow is sex. I had sex with my fiancee three to four times
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by funmiobas: 10:05am On Jan 01
cry
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by tobino2020: 9:28pm On Jan 16
Funmi just follow the procedure. You will be completely free..
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by funmiobas: 10:08am On Jan 20
Can you pls chat me on WhatsApp?09030387293
tobino2020:
Funmi just follow the procedure. You will be completely free..
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Gozuna: 10:14pm On Mar 01
Please sir this is my number 09027132687
Please flash me, let me call you .
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Gozuna: 10:39pm On Mar 01
@peterpant please sir I want to talk with you sir
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Crystalcomm0123: 12:47pm On Mar 17
[quote author=Peterpant post=117644321]

@peterpant just found this tread now. And my spirit accepted. I did a test after a lot of scratches then it become staph. And the hospital that wrote the test and she[color=#000099][/color] used the result to recommend sensitive injection I took for 5 days. I dnt get fully better I went to the doctor again she gave me another injection just (one). Till now I'm still scratching.

Now my question is do I have to start the treatment afresh or just get the three kinds of drugs?? Note the treatment was done 4 weeks ago. I'm still having this little little reactions on my dick and scratches.

Another question if I'm to take the full treatment. Gentamicin injection is it different from intravenous injection? Because I really is want to follow this treatment . @peterpant will like to hear from you please kevin4vic@yahoo.com

Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by vic620(m): 10:35pm On Apr 13
I have a contact of a woman in Lagos that can help out. Her medicine is top notch and it's sure to treat this stubborn infection
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by vic620(m): 10:36pm On Apr 13
Herbal medicine is sure bet. It helped me and can work for you too
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Dlemy: 9:09am On Apr 14
Happy Sunday
Doctors, Pharmacist, Hospital and Admin Store Personnel in the house.
Kindly assist connect me with medical equipment or medicine delivery job (Medical Courier)
I have my own bus to do the delivery job but I need contacts within Lagos and it environment please.
Reach me on : 08148064886.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by legendarystar: 8:51am On Apr 21
Peterpant:
STAGE 2

1: I went through the same procedures as the first stage but the difference between the first stage and the second stage is the difference in the usage and sensitivity of drugs that were sensitive to the bacteria during the culture test.

1: i bought ceftrioxone 5 intravenous and 5 muscular injection which will give you 10 bottles which I took 1 each day for 15 days by a nurse ( Note: you will have to take the muscular injection 1 each day for 5 days straight with your tablets morning and night then the intravenous will have to be 1 today 1 next 2 days for 10 days so that it will correspond to that 15 days, bought 3 different antibiotics tablets i.e nutrafurantoin, perflexacin and lovofloxacin 10 tablet each that will do me for 15 days which i took 1 card after the other for 15 days.

2: I Avoided sex, avoided Alcohol, avoided sugar, avoided baked food like cake, doughnuts, sausages and meat pie, avoided carbonated drinks like minerals and energy drinks, avoided junk foods,

3: I drank alot of water early in the morning. I drank 1 big Eva bottle water to wash my system early in the morning 5:00am and I had to urinate up to 5 times in the morning before heading for hustling of the day. Remember that taking alot of water makes the blood flows well thereby also helping the drug work well and also washing away infections from your body.

4: I ate more of fruit than solid food. I eat beans in the morning and then in the evening I eat cucumber, garden egg plant, garden egg leaves, walnuts, avocado pear ( note: don't take orange, banana, water melon, pineapple, all these sugary fruits because of the sugar they all have) although they are natural sugar.

5: after I finish taking those drugs for 15 days I waited for another 14 days for the antibiotics to finish its work in my system then I proceeded to run another culture test for the second time where the culture test came out from moderate to scanty, on that same test results different drugs that are sensitive to the scanty staph was also detected .

Note: you must take your vitamin C 1000mg everyday.

I have done series of medication, it goes and come again, now I want to try this you method, this illness has cost me money and comfort, I pray God heals me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Drug Prevent Pregnancy After Unprotected Sex? / Does Sipping Garri Affect The Eyes? / COVID-19 Update For November 30 2020 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.