Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months (7776 Views)

How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? / Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Peterpant: 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
ModeEbo:
Bro the iv injections how much did you get it for, because the one the lab prescribed for me was 800 each and I got five. So how much did you get yours.

The first intravenous injection I used was gentalake and it cost #300 per bottle which I bought 15 bottles, then the second intravenous and muscular injection was ceftrioxone which cost me #1k per bottle which I bought 10 bottles. You have to get all these from a pharmacy.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Peterpant: 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
Vadozaddy:
Bro go to a good hospital or laboratory... staph can't be found in urine...it is due to contamination from the container or practioners mistake..make sure ur penis doesn't touch the container or even your hands..staph can be found on our bodies, it is an unharmful bacteria except it enters ur blood stream due to a cut our wound...

My dear friend the reason why you are saying this is because you don't have staphylococcus aureus infection killing you slowly, because if you do you would have gone for a research and find out how staphylococcus aureus operates, moreover this is not a matter of hospital this is a matter of going to the lab and do a culture test and during the cause of treatment try and change your lifestyle by staying away from all those things you are not suppose to engage in so that the medication can work properly.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by ModeEbo(m): 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2022
Wow that's nice. Thank you for your time. I will surely get back to you. God bless
Peterpant:

The first intravenous injection I used was gentalake and it cost #300 per bottle which I bought 15 bottles, then the second intravenous and muscular injection was ceftrioxone which cost me #1k per bottle which I bought 10 bottles. You have to get all these from a pharmacy.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Peterpant: 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2022
My brother, I promise you you are 3 steps away from completely getting free from this staphylococcus aureus, just follow my instructions and you are good to go. Mind you I didn't just come up with these Idea of 4 drugs combination and staying away from sex e.t.c during the period of treatment but it involved a lot of research research and research because this infection really dealt with me so, I said to myself I would do whatever it takes to get completely free from these deadly infection. During the cause of my research I discovered that staphylococcus aureus can lead to death once it affects your heart. For you to know I did this research for more than 1 year, no be small thing because this staph infection will make you loose confidence of yourself, wallow yourself in thinking, make you have bad breath e.t.c.

My brother this treatment will cost you money but it is the only way to your recovery I promise you that you will be fine, also pray as you take the medication for God to do the final healing which is certain with your faith and determination. Please I really want you to get better due to I know how you are feeling right now because I was once a victim so nobody can tell me otherwise.

I will be here to help you throughout your journey to recover from this staph all you have to do is to ask me whatever question you feel like asking during the cause of your treatment Incase there's anything you might forget in following my instructions.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Vadozaddy(m): 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
I am a lab scientist...if you have a staph in your urine, do a blood test to see if you have it in your blood. Staph doesn't appear in urine just like that...if you do 1000 correct tests to see q bacteria in your blood, 990 would show different bacteria, 10 would show staph and thats a result of error in test. Go to the lab, do a blood test to see if you have staph in your blood. The symptoms of staph are boils, red pimples in your body. Staph can never make you have discharge or weak erection. You have been duped of your money. Go and ask any prof and come back, they will tell you. Your symptoms may be for another bacteria but not staph. Staphs are normal Flora of the body. The balance between the skin and the inner body.

2 Likes

Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Vadozaddy(m): 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
If I do a swab on your skin and mine, we would see staph. They are all over our environment because they are not harmful, except the enter through a cut or infect the blood. But staph can't be seen in urine, it's unusual. Go to the lab and find out the main reason but it ain't staph

1 Like

Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Peterpant: 6:22am On Oct 19, 2022
Vadozaddy:
If I do a swab on your skin and mine, we would see staph. They are all over our environment because they are not harmful, except the enter through a cut or infect the blood. But staph can't be seen in urine, it's unusual. Go to the lab and find out the main reason but it ain't staph

Then can you tell me the reason why when you go for culture the result will state/show heavy, moderate or scanty growth of staphylococcus aureus in the urine and semen?
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Vadozaddy(m): 7:10am On Oct 19, 2022
I tell you once again, most laboratories or the lab expert in Nigeria are just playing with the health of individuals. Go and ask qualified doctors or lab scientists, Staph in Urine is either you have staph in your blood. Staph is not supposed to be in urine unless your penis touches the container of your sample during collection or mistake from the lab. You hear staph mostly because it can be seen everywhere in our environment so all this people make use of the opportunity to put fear in people because any small mistake like this, staph would be seen in our urine due to our ignorance. But I promise you, go out and ask any qualified medical practioners and come back. You will see that im not just talking without facts

1 Like

Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Peterpant: 8:09am On Oct 19, 2022
Vadozaddy:
I tell you once again, most laboratories or the lab expert in Nigeria are just playing with the health of individuals. Go and ask qualified doctors or lab scientists, Staph in Urine is either you have staph in your blood. Staph is not supposed to be in urine unless your penis touches the container of your sample during collection or mistake from the lab. You hear staph mostly because it can be seen everywhere in our environment so all this people make use of the opportunity to put fear in people because any small mistake like this, staph would be seen in our urine due to our ignorance. But I promise you, go out and ask any qualified medical practioners and come back. You will see that im not just talking without facts

Bro, I've really done lots and lots of research concerning this staph, please, try and google more about this staphylococcus aureus and you will understand what am telling you.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Vadozaddy(m): 10:11am On Oct 19, 2022
Lol...ok o.its left for you to believe what you want. I'm a lab professional. Enter twitter and search akproko doctor and see what I'm saying.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Joniww(m): 10:33am On Oct 23, 2022
ModeEbo:
I have gone for test it says I have staphylococcus aerus scanty growth and they prescribed some drugs for me...
According to the test results grazone is sensitive(I took it through iv and some supplements were prescribed to) , they also listed some drugs that are resistant like lyntrioxone, ceftran, oflodazole, cetroxol, kenacin, ciproglaxin, agabaxin.. Only graxone(ceftrioxone came out as sensitive according to the test results) I am currently on herbs mixture but it seems that when it goes it comes back. What do you advise I should do, should I continue looking for stronger herbal remedies or use English medicine.. Thanks a bunch. Note :I did urine, seen and blood test.and I have taken iv injections twice and a lot of antibiotics...
what are your symptoms? So i can I tell u what to do..
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Peterpant: 10:04am On Oct 24, 2022
Joniww:

Does telling him what to do require symptoms? He said he's suffering from staph infection, maybe before you know it now you will tell him to call you on phone so that you can scan him. If you know how to help him why not just go ahead and tell him here online instead of asking for his symptoms. As for me I've already narrated my journey to health recovery from staph infection and thank God I am very much free from this deadly staph infection after I took all the necessary steps required.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Divfav(m): 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
Pls and pls,i need your help. I had incorrectes sex with a girl just 3weeks ago. After like 4days later,i notice pulse coming out of my Dick. But when i woke up this morning, i pissed out blood when i was excreting. Pls what kind of sexualité disease is that? And how do i treat it?
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by atinga1: 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
Divfav:
Pls and pls,i need your help. I had incorrectes sex with a girl just 3weeks ago. After like 4days later,i notice pulse coming out of my Dick. But when i woke up this morning, i pissed out blood when i was excreting. Pls what kind of sexualité disease is that? And how do i treat it?
Ofloxacin 200mg - 1 tab twice daily for 5 days.
Azithromycin 250mg - 4 tabs at once.

Go and sin no more.

You go dey alright las las.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by ModeEbo(m): 11:42am On Oct 26, 2022
Weak erection, taste in my mouth, my throat is always dry, and some things like pimples are on my hands, belly and back.
Joniww:
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Akposkiz: 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2022
What are your symptoms?
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 29, 2022
Hello @peterpant experience is the best teacher,i love your analysis please i need your guide can we chat on WhatsApp
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
@peterpant can you please tell us those common symptoms you experience before your treatment of staphylococcus
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Peterpant: 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2022
Jasonmark2022:
@peterpant can you please tell us those common symptoms you experience before your treatment of staphylococcus

These were the symptoms I use to have then before I became totally free : Shortness of breath, feeling as if my heart is failing me most times, very yellowish urine, itching, boils like pimples at my back, feeling like vomiting most times, feeling feverish sometimes, noisy stomach, sweating at night e.t.c.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Peterpant: 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2022
Divfav:

Bros, pls try and go for test to know if it's gonorrhea or something else before it gets out of hand.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Kaaghoney(m): 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2022
Permanent cure for staphylococcus

Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2022
@peterpant i had similar symptoms too,shortness of breath,crawling sensation and change of tongue taste.i will go for another test today.
Please according to your style of treatment
15days medication then followed by test after two weeks.please my question is how many times did you take that 15 days medication and how many test did you do during this treatment method.so i can get myself prapared
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Peterpant: 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
Jasonmark2022:
@peterpant i had similar symptoms too,shortness of breath,crawling sensation and change of tongue taste.i will go for another test today.
15days medication then followed by test after two weeks.please my question is how many times did you take that 15 days medication and how many test did you do during this treatment method.so i can get myself prapared

I took the 15 days medication 3 times and test 3 times, that is what made it 4 months of thorough and dedicated treatment because I wanted to be free and to God be the glory am a free person today. Please try and go through my write-ups in page 1 because lifestyle is a crucial adherence to your healing process.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Peterpant: 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
Jasonmark2022:

Don't worry you will be fine if you are able to stay away from some certain things including sex and junk food during the period of your medication and recovery process. Although staying away from some certain things might not be easy but don't give into temptation because once you are healed you can continue with your normal lifestyle.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
May God bless you @peterpant, i felt so relieved with your advice.I will follow the instructions and if there is any complain then i will let you know.Am so grateful
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Peterpant: 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
Jasonmark2022:
May God bless you @peterpant, i felt so relieved with your advice.I will follow the instructions and if there is any complain then i will let you know.Am so grateful

No wahala, you are welcome brother.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Peterpant: 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
Jasonmark2022:

Please brother always have this at the back of your mind that this staphylococcus aureus is easy to cure once you are able to follow the simple steps involved with the treatment of antibiotics and lifestyle. Am giving you this information for free through all the research I've done and which am a testimony to, so that no one will come and tell you that staphylococcus aureus can't be cured.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Wealth18: 11:12am On Nov 02, 2022
ModeEbo:
Bro the iv injections how much did you get it for, because the one the lab prescribed for me was 800 each and I got five. So how much did you get yours.
Peterpant,pla hw can one reach you?
Mayb via WhatsApp
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Wealth18: 11:13am On Nov 02, 2022
Peterpant:

Please brother always have this at the back of your mind that this staphylococcus aureus is easy to cure once you are able to follow the simple steps involved with the treatment of antibiotics and lifestyle. Am giving you this information for free through all the research I've done and which am a testimony to, so that no one will come and tell you that staphylococcus aureus can't be cured.
How can one reach you privately plz
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Princelyod(m): 11:32am On Nov 02, 2022
Peterpant:

Bro, I understand your plight due to financial constraints, but I will advise you to leave that herbal medication because it might not work instead why not use that money you want to spend on herbal medication and go through with this my antibiotics method that wiped out this staph infection completely out my system. Although it really cost me alot but I achieved the desired result because today am totally free from this staph infection.
bro I can't ask for your number in a public domain but can you please call mine: 09021*****"*
I honestly appreciate the work you re doing. Only a good lab scientist will advice one right. Others keep decieving people that it is just a skin Flora.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Herb Treats Piles In 30 Minutes / 5 Health Benefits Of Indome (instant Noodles) / Tips To Getting Slimmer (The Natural Way)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.