Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months (7778 Views)

How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? / Staphylococcus Aureus : I Feel like Commiting Suicide. / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by wemmy01(m): 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
I don enter am. Women are truly carrier of diseases.

Thank God I found this thread

May God help me in this journey.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by wemmy01(m): 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
AlphaG you can check this thread.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by wemmy01(m): 11:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
Peterpant:

Now, let me tell you of the first step I took in the course of my treatment.

STAGE 1

1: i bought castor oil #1k for purging some of the free radicals from my system before commencing with the treatment the next day, bought vitamin C 1000mg 100 tablet #5500 to boost my immune system and it lasted for 3 months and some days because you have to take 1 tablet everyday, bought gentamycin( gentalake) intravenous injection 15 bottles which I took 1 each day for 15 days by a nurse, bought 3 different antibiotics tablets i.e rafampin, ofloxacin and ciprofloxacin 10 tablet each that will do me for 15 days which i took 1 card after the other for 15 days.

2: I Avoided sex, avoided Alcohol, avoided sugar, avoided baked food like cake, doughnuts, sausages and meat pie, avoided carbonated drinks like minerals and energy drinks, avoided junk foods,

3: I drank alot of water early in the morning. I drank 1 big Eva bottle water to wash my system early in the morning 5:00am and I had to urinate up to 5 times in the morning before heading for hustling of the day. Remember that taking alot of water makes the blood flows well thereby also helping the drug work well and also washing away infections from your body.

4: I ate more of fruit than solid food. I eat beans in the morning and then in the evening I eat cucumber, garden egg plant, garden egg leaves, walnuts, avocado pear ( note: don't take orange, banana, water melon, pineapple, all these sugary fruits because of the sugar they all have) although they are natural sugar.

5: after I finish taking those drugs for 15 days I waited for another 14 days for the antibiotics to finish its work in my system then I proceeded to run another culture test where the culture test came out from heavy to moderate, on that same test results different drugs that are sensitive to the staph was also detected .

Which of the culture test boss? Is it swab test or semen analysis test?
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by moststylish(m): 10:53am On Jan 18, 2023
Finally,I can say I have found the cure to staph. Only resident in Warrior or Delta,can contact me
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Cynophilepetts(m): 6:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
Peterpant:

Bros, you have to go to a lab for test first to determine the drugs that are sensitive to the staphylococcus aureus you are suffering from then we will take it up from there here online no private chatting because am here to help not to extort. Am trying to help people here due from my own experience because it's just those little things we refuse to do that makes it seems as if staphylococcus aureus is difficult to treat but on the contrary it's easy to treat.

This is my semen culture test result I did on Monday.

Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Cynophilepetts(m): 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
The semen culture result is here. Made mistake sending the urinalysis

Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by wemmy01(m): 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
Cynophilepetts:
The semen culture result is here. Made mistake sending the urinalysis

Girls are truely carrier of disease, try to cure your staph aureus.
Avoid sex.
Actually do not lose sperm from your body
Goodluck in your journey too.

1 Like

Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Cynophilepetts(m): 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
I started with Detoxifying my system today , took 5ml of castor oil on empty stomach, and 2hrs later I purged out alot of water stools. Until evening.
Will proceed with starting my day with Azithromycin tab and ofloxacin tab then with vitamin c supplement one tab each , will then take Gentamicin injection IV and later at night will take one ciprotab.

2 Likes

Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Cynophilepetts(m): 11:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
Completed all the injections and antibiotics, waiting to go redo the test in the next 14days. I hope am lucky to have everything clear off already.

1 Like

Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by sunnyg12(m): 1:32am On Feb 13, 2023
wemmy01:

Girls are truely carrier of disease, try to cure your staph aureus.
Avoid sex.
Actually do not lose sperm from your body
Goodluck in your journey too.
I will steak to your advice,may God help me too.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by sirwilson(m): 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2023
Hi guys...
How much is vitamin C 1000mg?
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Cynophilepetts(m): 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2023
sirwilson:
Hi guys...
How much is vitamin C 1000mg?
I got it #4500 here

1 Like

Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by sirwilson(m): 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2023
Cynophilepetts:
I got it #4500 here

Thank you so much
I needed to be sure of the price
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by vbcfrazsterd: 10:35pm On Feb 22, 2023

Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by bouncin04(m): 10:45am On Mar 11, 2023
[quote author=Peterpant post=117615334]All you have to do to treat staphylococcus aureus easily is just stay out of sex during the period of treatment, because as a man once you release sperm during sex the staph bacteria multiplies in your body which will hinder your medication and will seem as if the treatment you are being given is not working. You have to stay away from sugar/ flour (meat pie, doughnuts, ice cream,. Sausages, shawarma, bread) and if possible reduce the intake of carbohydrate foods during the period of your treatment and eat more of fruits and proteinous food, also make sure you take much water each day. I am only sharing this here because i was a victim of this staphylococcus aureus and I know what I went through before I got totally cured although it wasn't easy but those are the steps I took before I got completely cured with the help of a lab scientist and also online research. In all my research I discovered that the only hindrance to getting totally free from staph is when you are on treatment and you are still having sex it keeps multiplying but when you stay away from sex during the period of your treatment at least 4 months with constant test and treatment definitely you will be free from staph completely and you will come back here and give your testimony. I promise you staph is easy to treat especially when you adhere please bro we need to talk , please hi me on whatsapp.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Cynophilepetts(m): 11:49am On Mar 11, 2023
Cynophilepetts:
Completed all the injections and antibiotics, waiting to go redo the test in the next 14days. I hope am lucky to have everything clear off already.

Did SFA and MSC few days back. Things seems to be getting normal now

1 Like

Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Avenger25: 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
Peterpant:
Before I started treating the staph infection I had, i had to go for a urine and semen culture test which the staph infection wasn't detected in the urine but it was detected (heavy growth) in my semen because it has stayed for a very long time. So the test result was issued to me with the drugs that are sensitive to the staph infection indicated on the result. I also sorted out an advise from the lab scientist where he pointed out the drugs, vitamins C 1000mg and intravenous injection I will have to take for me to start the treatment but I had to go further and research online to find out more about this staph, to my greatest surprise I discovered that one of the greatest hindrance in treating staph is when you are treating staph and you are still having sex or masturbating thereby releasing semen which in turn makes the bacteria multiply in your body and becomes resistance to so many drugs you've been taking. Another trick to cure staph infection permanently is by taking combination of 4 drugs that the culture and sensitivity test was able to detect that can fight the bacteria e.g
both intravenous, muscular injection then 3 oral antibiotics drug, but you don't just take it like that I will have to direct you on the right way to take this 4 drugs combination. You will also have to detoxify your system with castor oil before you start taking these drugs so that you will have to purge those dead free radicals in your system, also have to take vitamins c 1000mg through out these 4 months period to boost your immune system. You will also have to stay away from junk foods and alcohol throughout the period of your treatment. I know all these things are not easy but if you really want to be cured permanently from this staph infection you have to be determined, focused and pray because God is the mighty healer and for sure you will be healed I guarantee you that.

Goodevening @Peterpant
I have started exhibiting the above symptoms, around my private part is itchy. I did culture it came out that I have staphylococcus aureus.

I went through how you solved yours, but I am confused on how you combine the drugs together.
For tablets that have like 15 tablet on each card, Do you finish the card before going to another antibiotics or you use them interchangeably?

Pls I need your response
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Cynophilepetts(m): 2:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
Avenger25:

Goodevening @Peterpant
I have started exhibiting the above symptoms, around my private part is itchy. I did culture it came out that I have staphylococcus aureus.

I went through how you solved yours, but I am confused on how you combine the drugs together.
For tablets that have like 15 tablet on each card, Do you finish the card before going to another antibiotics or you use them interchangeably?

Pls I need your response

Use 3 different antibiotics tab. Once u finish one for the first 5days, use another for next 5days until the 3rd and get injection dose for a different Antibiotics other than them daily.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Avenger25: 10:14pm On May 14, 2023
Cynophilepetts:

Use 3 different antibiotics tab. Once u finish one for the first 5days, use another for next 5days until the 3rd and get injection dose for a different Antibiotics other than them daily.

Thank you for the reply
The nurse that administered me gave me Cefetriaxione injection for 3 days and Ciprofloxacin drugs for 7 days.

I want to continue with another of the sensitive drugs for the next 10 days, to make it 15days in total.
I take vitamin c and vitamin d supplements to boost my immune system.

Do I still need to continue with the cefetiaxione injection?

2 Likes

Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by El0009: 6:57am On Sep 14, 2023
Peterpant:
STAGE 2

1: I went through the same procedures as the first stage but the difference between the first stage and the second stage is the difference in the usage and sensitivity of drugs that were sensitive to the bacteria during the culture test.

1: i bought ceftrioxone 5 intravenous and 5 muscular injection which will give you 10 bottles which I took 1 each day for 15 days by a nurse ( Note: you will have to take the muscular injection 1 each day for 5 days straight with your tablets morning and night then the intravenous will have to be 1 today 1 next 2 days for 10 days so that it will correspond to that 15 days, bought 3 different antibiotics tablets i.e nutrafurantoin, perflexacin and lovofloxacin 10 tablet each that will do me for 15 days which i took 1 card after the other for 15 days.

2: I Avoided sex, avoided Alcohol, avoided sugar, avoided baked food like cake, doughnuts, sausages and meat pie, avoided carbonated drinks like minerals and energy drinks, avoided junk foods,

3: I drank alot of water early in the morning. I drank 1 big Eva bottle water to wash my system early in the morning 5:00am and I had to urinate up to 5 times in the morning before heading for hustling of the day. Remember that taking alot of water makes the blood flows well thereby also helping the drug work well and also washing away infections from your body.

4: I ate more of fruit than solid food. I eat beans in the morning and then in the evening I eat cucumber, garden egg plant, garden egg leaves, walnuts, avocado pear ( note: don't take orange, banana, water melon, pineapple, all these sugary fruits because of the sugar they all have) although they are natural sugar.

5: after I finish taking those drugs for 15 days I waited for another 14 days for the antibiotics to finish its work in my system then I proceeded to run another culture test for the second time where the culture test came out from moderate to scanty, on that same test results different drugs that are sensitive to the scanty staph was also detected .

Note: you must take your vitamin C 1000mg everyday.
please sir what's the last antibiotics you took..... please what's your WhatsApp number....I've very important thing to discuss with you...thanks
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Sirpc(m): 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2023
Please, had anyone successfully cured their staphylococcus infection via @Peterpant method?
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by sunnyg12(m): 8:41am On Sep 23, 2023
Sirpc:
Please, had anyone successfully cured their staphylococcus infection via @Peterpant method?
Mine refuse to go I don't know what else to do.someone suggested operation but I don't know if it will work.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Sirpc(m): 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2023
sunnyg12:

Mine refuse to go I don't know what else to do.someone suggested operation but I don't know if it will work.

Did u follow @Peterpant method strictly as he instructed?
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by OBTMOS(m): 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2023
Peterpant:

The drug that is sensitive to the staph will be written for you on the result sheet. Let me know when the result comes out so I will direct you on how to take the drugs and I hope they include injections to the result of the culture so that you can do 4 drugs combination that will wipeout the staph completely.

What of no drugs is sensitive as of it becoming resistant
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Lsc1605895(m): 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2023
what stage is your staph before you treat is low growth, moderate, or high growth? high growth is difficult to treat especially that worm like movement.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by tobby20: 1:14am On Oct 03, 2023
El0009:
please sir what's the last antibiotics you took..... please what's your WhatsApp number....I've very important thing to discuss with you...thanks
wait chat me
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by tobby20: 1:15am On Oct 03, 2023
sunnyg12:

okay chat me up
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Kaykay999(m): 1:10am On Oct 06, 2023
El0009:
pls e get one guy wey tag u for this thread name TOBBY
With a phone number
PLS don’t listen to him
He go chop ur money if u eventually deal with him and I have my proofs.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Lsc1605895(m): 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2023
Bro good evening, you said you cured your staphylloccocus for just 4 months, what are your symtoms because we have stages of staphylloccocus
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Kaykay999(m): 12:03am On Oct 14, 2023
His NL name is TOBBY20
He just scammed me 5k plus waybill fee to deliver staph herbs.please others becareful
His details
Koya Tobi
Kuda bank
‪+234 907 733 3040‬
Just be careful and avoid him plus his other fake accounts

Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Kaykay999(m): 12:05am On Oct 14, 2023
tobby20:
pls make sure that you don’t use injection at all
All those anti booting s in Nigeria is not first grade
Use herbs
O
stop chopping people money.
Pesin wey de sick u still get mind chop ‘‘em money.
Re: How To Wipeout Staphylococcus From Your Body Completely In Just 4 Months by Lekside360: 9:45am On Nov 11, 2023
Good morning bro, @peterpant pls can you pls drop me your number, so I could call you. It's very important bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tips To Getting Slimmer (The Natural Way) / COVID-19 Update For December 2 2020 In Nigeria / What Is The Effect Of An Unstable Menstrual Cycle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.