Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,858 members, 7,844,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. (34733 Views)

How To Build A Low Budget Bungalow ( 3 Bedroom Flat As Case Study) / Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos / Building A Student Hostel : Profitability And Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by cleric(m): 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
Aventures: I have uploaded the designs previously, i will do again. The POP Guy has worked for other Nairalanders even as at presents. His contact is 08067848083.

is this POP guy trust worthy?
Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by Aventures(m): 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
very reliable.
Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by enrilove12: 2:19am On Oct 26, 2014
Aventures:
here is one of our interior work 3 D wall panelling.

Good day Engr, how much is this 3D wall panel per sqm? is it very durable? asin long lasting.
Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 15, 2015
maninmood:
I guess you are showing us the house pictures to see how beautiful they are; not to have a relevant knowledge of what you are trying to put forth. Including respective expenses on each stage of your project is a good plus. Borrow d leaf from spyder, brabus,et al. Cheers

I am researching Oga Aventures work and I read this cheesy
Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 15, 2015
Aventures:
more tiles pics

I've laid tiles before and this makes me appreciate this job right here. This is pro tiler job - kudos smiley

Is this your employee or a contractor? If a contractor can I have his details?
Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by Aventures(m): 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
EgunMogaji:

I've laid tiles before and this makes me appreciate this job right here. This is pro tiler job - kudos smiley
Is this your employee or a contractor? If a contractor can I have his details?
he is a contractor, I ll give you his contact. he is in Togo right now. Whenever he is in town he will call me to let me know is back. He is Mr Peter by name 08035751201 just tell him you are calling from Engr Niyi
Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
Aventures:
he is a contractor, I ll give you his contact. he is in Togo right now. Whenever he is in town he will call me to let me know is back. He is Mr Peter by name 08035751201 just tell him you are calling from Engr Niyi

Thanks.
Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by nameoh: 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
Aventures:
The king post of this structure is 3.6m (12ft) and the dimension of rhis building is abt 25 x 12m. Here is cost for roofing; 1. Roof wood carcass and noggins for the 2 unit (mat, trans&labor)= 950K. Roof covering for the 2 unit 900sqm Tower aluminium product; long span step tiles 0.45 guage and O.55 gauge for flat sheets, accessories ,transptn and installation cost is 1.5M. The average cost per unit

aventure
does the above cost include the cost for the parapet. if so which type pre cast or otherwise.
also does the below cost still stand to date.
Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by Aventures(m): 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
nameoh:

aventure
does the above cost include the cost for the parapet. if so which type pre cast or otherwise.
also does the below cost still stand to date.
the above roof cost does not include the parapet cost.
Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by Aventures(m): 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
Dear all, all Glory be to God. We will be dedicating this project this week. I Will be sharing some finishing pics by God's grace. Come join us celebrate :DDear all, all Glory be to God. We will be dedicating this project this week. I Will be sharing some finishing pics by God's grace. Come join us celebrate
Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by Aventures(m): 12:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
pics update as promised, more to come.

Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by Aventures(m): 12:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
More

1 Like

Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by NL1960: 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
Aventures:
pics update as promised, more to come.

please can you post a closer shot of this fence. Iam interested in the block or type of block used. Is the block the normal 5inch or 6inch block.

Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by kopell: 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
NL1960:

please can you post a closer shot of this fence. Iam interested in the block or type of block used. Is the block the normal 5inch or 6inch block.
I thought that was just a design on regular block.
Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by Aventures(m): 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
kopell:
I thought that was just a design on regular block.
Yes you are right sir, It was a painting design on regular block wall. I will post a closer shot soon
Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by Aventures(m): 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
Available for rent/lease:

Location Arepo

For Enquiry: check my signature

1 Like

Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 04, 2018
Aventures:
The tiling is 450/sqm and marble is 650/sqm, skirting 150/m
do you still have his contact?
Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by mufutau55(m): 3:49am On Nov 04, 2018
aonag:

The guys did my house.. professional touch. They are good.

Hajji M.
Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by Aventures(m): 5:01pm On Nov 07, 2018
aonag:
yes, peter tiler 08035751201 07010152787

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Properties With C Of O For Sale in Ibadan, Lagos & Other Parts of Nigeria / Three-storey Building, Prison Wall Collapse In Onitsha / Lagos Issues Stop Work Order To A Developer In Lekki (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.