Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,689 members, 7,844,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. (34728 Views)

How To Build A Low Budget Bungalow ( 3 Bedroom Flat As Case Study) / Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos / Building A Student Hostel : Profitability And Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by Aventures(m): 10:06am On Dec 14, 2012
Army36: RECREATIVE DESIGN OFFERS THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:

ARCHITECTURE 2D & 3D

Design concept development
Detailed architectural house plans design (2D AUTOCAD & 3D)
Supervision and Project Management

INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICES
ok
Interior Design for homes and offices
Hotel furnishing
Ceiling and wall design
Plaster of Paris for wall screeding and ceiling
Flooring(tiling, laminated floors, wood flooring etc..)
Window treatments (draperies, blinds etc..)
Colour and finish consultation
Bathroom Remodeling
Design of fitted kitchen
Furniture, art and antique procurement

BUILDING RENOVATION / REMODELING

Offices, Residential
Retail shops, Banking Halls
Hospitals, Showroom

SPACE PLANNING & MANAGEMENT

Space management Consultation
Design and Planning of open office spaces
Partitioning System ( wood, aluminum, glass etc.)

CUSTOM WOOD WORKS / FURNISHING

Design of fitted kitchens,Wardrobes
Cupboards, Cabinets, Wall units
shelving system, Organized storage systems
Workstations, Custom made beds
General Interior wood works

HOTEL FURNISHING

Complete interior design for hotel rooms, lobby and reception
supply of Furniture, and accents

CONTACT US FOR QUOTES ON YOUR PROJECT

Telephone: 08093-577-005, 0802-854-0261.

BBPIN: 259CCEB5

Email: recreative_design@yahoo.com
Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by Aventures(m): 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2012
smiley
Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2012
Signing in.
Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by enrilove12: 4:49am On Dec 22, 2012
@ Aventures, please send me ur contact details, both emails and fone numbers pls?
Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by Aventures(m): 8:21am On Dec 22, 2012
enrilove12: @ Aventures, please send me ur contact details, both emails and fone numbers pls?
Thanks for your request. Here are my contact e-maill address and phone nos: abidoyventures@gmail.com or 08023142108,07065198562,07058351027.
Wishing you all a Happy weekend.

1 Like

Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by enrilove12: 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2012
@ Aventure, please check ur mail and reply ASAP. thks
Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by Aventures(m): 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2012
Ok sir i will do that ASAP
Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by Aventures(m): 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2012
Happy New year in Advance
Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by Aventures(m): 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2013
WISHING YOU ALL A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR.
Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 03, 2013
Aventures: The king post of this structure is 3.6m (12ft) and the dimension of rhis building is abt 25 x 12m. Here is cost for roofing; 1. Roof wood carcass and noggins for the 2 unit (mat, trans&labor)= 950K. Roof covering for the 2 unit 900sqm Tower aluminium product; long span step tiles 0.45 guage and O.55 gauge for flat sheets, accessories ,transptn and installation cost is 1.5M. The average cost per unit

Aventures I am getting ready to roof a hostel, three levels that has similar dimension as this your project. In fact the dimension is the same except that mine has one more level than yours. The question is in your previous roofing estimate you indicated that the roofing cost is approximately 1.2m. for the aluminum sheets. Now I see that you are saying 1.5. Am I missing something? Maybe you are talking about 2 different properties. Please clarify. Your 4 flats is the same as mine by dimension.

I was given Estimate of 1.7m to roof with .45 sheets in PH. What do you think? Would your aluminum supplier travel?
Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by proptmart: 5:56pm On Jan 03, 2013
omonuan:

Aventures I am getting ready to roof a hostel, three levels that has similar dimension as this your project. In fact the dimension is the same except that mine has one more level than yours. The question is in your previous roofing estimate you indicated that the roofing cost is approximately 1.2m. for the aluminum sheets. Now I see that you are saying 1.5. Am I missing something? Maybe you are talking about 2 different properties. Please clarify. Your 4 flats is the same as mine by dimension.

I was given Estimate of 1.7m to roof with .45 sheets in PH. What do you think? Would your aluminum supplier travel?
The project you refer to is 2 units of separate 4 bedroom flat bungalow each having a dimension of 25 x 12 m. Now the cost of roof timbers and noggins and labor for the 2 units is 950,000 i:e 475,000 per unit. Also the 1.5m is referring to the cost of aluminium covering (step tiles, long span),accessories transportation and installation for the 2 units. There fore each unit cosst 750,000. Now adding 475K and 750K = 1,225,000 per unit for roof timbers, ceiling Noggins, and Aluminium roof covering.
The cost for the A block of 4 flats is somewhere within the tread.
Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by Aventures(m): 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2013
That was a perfect analysis from the friend of the tread. We can travel down. and if we have your roof drawing we can come up with an estimate. our email address is abidoyventures@gmail.com 08023142108
Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by Farm1: 11:56pm On Jan 03, 2013
Aventures: That was a perfect analysis from the friend of the tread. We can travel down. and if we have your roof drawing we can come up with an estimate. our email address is abidoyventures@gmail.com 08023142108

I have a project at Warewa just before Arepo (when u are coming from Berger (Lagos)). Its a duplex. I will like you to handle the precast parapet. The external dimention is 19m X 12.5m.

How much will you take if
a. You are providing all the materials and labour including scarfold
b. If I am providing all the materials

How long will it take to finish the project - the parapet?
Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by Nobody: 3:52am On Jan 04, 2013
proptmart: The project you refer to is 2 units of separate 4 bedroom flat bungalow each having a dimension of 25 x 12 m. Now the cost of roof timbers and noggins and labor for the 2 units is 950,000 i:e 475,000 per unit. Also the 1.5m is referring to the cost of aluminium covering (step tiles, long span),accessories transportation and installation for the 2 units. There fore each unit cosst 750,000. Now adding 475K and 750K = 1,225,000 per unit for roof timbers, ceiling Noggins, and Aluminium roof covering.
The cost for the A block of 4 flats is somewhere within the tread.

Thanks!
Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by Aventures(m): 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2013
Farm+:

I have a project at Warewa just before Arepo (when u are coming from Berger (Lagos)). Its a duplex. I will like you to handle the precast parapet. The external dimention is 19m X 12.5m.

How much will you take if
a. You are providing all the materials and labour including scarfold
b. If I am providing all the materials

How long will it take to finish the project - the parapet?
Sir i have sent a mail to you box. Thnaks
Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by Carsonfm: 10:54am On Mar 04, 2013
Adventure,you always respond to questions in a very matured way.Can you please share learning and cost on your current project at Atan area of magboro with us which is already at the plastering stage
Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by Aventures(m): 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2013
More finishin work to commence soon.
Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by Chekitaut: 11:39am On Apr 06, 2013
Cement 1650/bag
Call now

Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by Aventures(m): 3:29pm On Jun 08, 2013
quite a long while! This red will soon come alive again as more finishing work will soon commenced.
Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2013
An hiatus indeed.
Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by Aventures(m): 7:55pm On Jun 09, 2013
blink182: An hiatus indeed.
can you pls help breakdown this grammar LOL
Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 09, 2013
Aventures:
can you pls help breakdown this grammar LOL
long break
Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by Aventures(m): 9:00am On Jun 10, 2013
Now i understand! we will make up the gap soonest. Happy new day to all NLanders
Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by Chekitaut: 11:04am On Aug 14, 2013
Granite prices range from
*N4,000-N4,670 per tonnage, depending on your location.
(*)Transport inclusive
Buy 120tons get 15tons free(transport exclusive)

Chekitaut Nig., & Co.
T: 08055545355, 08032887233, 08025392565
E: info.chekitaut@gmail.com
Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by dannydolly: 8:03am On Aug 16, 2013
This great project deserves a great finish which you can achieve with Stucco Marble paint from Makmabol. Our paintings comes with 10years guarantee and maintenance free during this period. Contact us today on 08052293832, 08103220266, email- makmabolconcepts@gmail.com BB- 29032E43

1 Like

Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by walata1: 11:37pm On Sep 09, 2013
dannydolly: This great project deserves a great finish which you can achieve with Stucco Marble paint from Makmabol. Our paintings comes with 10years guarantee and maintenance free during this period. Contact us today on 08052293832, 08103220266, email- makmabolconcepts@gmail.com BB- 29032E43

Will get in touch
Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by walata1: 11:40pm On Sep 09, 2013
I AM IN NEED OF A VERY GOOD POP PERSON.
THANKS
Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by Aventures(m): 7:05am On Sep 10, 2013
walata1: I AM IN NEED OF A VERY GOOD POP PERSON.
THANKS
your contacts and someone will get in touch with you right away,
here is mine 08023142108
Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by walata1: 9:49am On Sep 15, 2013
Aventures: The enntire 4 flats was Full POP Ceiling and all the internal wall with POP wall screeding. Total Cost 1.3M

4 Flats of how many bedroom each?
Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by egin(m): 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2013
walata1:

4 Flats of how many bedroom each?
@Aventures. How much we're you charged for the POP wall screeding and how much for the ceiling POP? Labor+ materials please.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by Aventures(m): 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2013
@ Walata the each of the flat is 3 bedroom all ensuit with visitors toilets, dinning lobby 2 balconies.

@ egin the POP charge us 600 per square meter (mat and lab) for wall screeding and 3000 per square meter for POP ceiling, cornice and center designs. on the ground floor where we have just ceiling screeding and cornice only, he charged 2300 but where we have centre design on the grd floor like sitting room and dinning he charge 3000. Eventually we negotiated evreything down 1.3M

1 Like

Re: Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. by egin(m): 2:21am On Sep 16, 2013
Aventures: @ Walata the each of the flat is 3 bedroom all ensuit with visitors toilets, dinning lobby 2 balconies.

@ egin the POP charge us 600 per square meter (mat and lab) for wall screeding and 3000 per square meter for POP ceiling, cornice and center designs. on the ground floor where we have just ceiling screeding and cornice only, he charged 2300 but where we have centre design on the grd floor like sitting room and dinning he charge 3000. Eventually we negotiated evreything down 1.3M
@ Aventures. Thank you for this important information. Can you post pictures of the completed POP wall screeding? Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Properties With C Of O For Sale in Ibadan, Lagos & Other Parts of Nigeria / Three-storey Building, Prison Wall Collapse In Onitsha / Lagos Issues Stop Work Order To A Developer In Lekki (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.