Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? (29015 Views)

Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex / Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) / The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Scamburster(m): 11:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
Lewisalexander:
Na sex be your problem this morning?
Are you minding that confused female bomber?

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Eleyigidgan: 3:16am On Oct 18, 2022
brosom:
Yes, if both partners are virgins.

But if not, it's either one of them is deceiving the other or both of'em are deceiving their selfs.

Make I talk my own, I no go ever be in a relationship with u and u told me no sex until marriage knowing fully well that u re not a virgin, e no matter how sober or emotional how u lost it, lie lie e no fit work.
one here don scam me with that no sex scam.
we started dating and she has been the one throwing herself on me, i Know fully well she has been sleeping out with her clients.
Now she told me she'll only agree to give me sex during our wedding night but for now we can only kiss.
i told her plainly I can't agree to that rubbish and she got angry and blocked me, omo I no call am o, i blocked her back and ghosted her for days till she later came back begging.
now i dey wait make she come my house.
and she even told me plainly she's not a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Eleyigidgan: 5:23am On Oct 18, 2022
McStoic:

It's a two edged sword. Genuine relationships that would last can be gauged by how the partners are committed to knowing each other first before sex. Most relationships which fail are mostly those the partners have engaged in sex and gotten tired of each other cos they have seen everything...

Being able to wait for sex means the couple are willing to know more of themselves and work things out..
another foolish simp
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Eleyigidgan: 5:27am On Oct 18, 2022
Ambassadors:
Me i need sex as in even right now. Good looking port harcourt lady that needs a good sex with no billings can buzz
cheesy gringrin
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Slmgirldippussy: 5:33am On Oct 18, 2022
obembet:
Sex is still something special and valued. It’s still better to have sex with someone you really love expecially when you are legally married.

Having sex as a single man or lady doesn't really make relationship survive ( my opinion).

I believe that's Having open and honest communication is essential to a long-lasting relationship.

Therefore, Communication is the backbone of a healthy relationship, and it's way more important than sex. If you can't be open and honest with each other about your needs and desires, then the other person is never going to know what is going on in your head.

Source: Obembet

I once met a girl that ask me she only date generous men. I told her I am one.
I also told her I like sex a lot .
She said she can only have sex with her husband when married. She is keeping herself for her future husband. She ask If I understand. I said yes..
Ater a few minutes I told her I am also saving my money for my future wife. My future wife will enjoy Sha. She ask if I won't take care of her. I said no till we marry.
Her face changed, Shd has already place order for malt before this discussion. So after she told me she want sharwama, chicken and chips ice cream for her friend. I told her point blank No. She stood up I jus dey look her.
I order chicken and chips for myself. About 15 minutes I saw her coming back asking me for transport. I gave her 500.
Instead of her to go ,she sat down
I didn't mind her. She ask what will I give her if she sleep over at my place .
I offered 7k she said 10
We agreed to 8.
I didn't let her order anything. I took my chips home with me
We fuku well well .

3 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by DonroxyII: 5:39am On Oct 18, 2022
obembet:
Sex is still something special and valued. It’s still better to have sex with someone you really love expecially when you are legally married.

Having sex as a single man or lady doesn't really make relationship survive ( my opinion).

I believe that's Having open and honest communication is essential to a long-lasting relationship.

Therefore, Communication is the backbone of a healthy relationship, and it's way more important than sex. If you can't be open and honest with each other about your needs and desires, then the other person is never going to know what is going on in your head.

Source: Obembet
There is no need going into Sexual Relationships without Sex ...

Better stay in Friendship Relationships and Both of You would understand una Body are Exclusive to the Relationships.

And the Bandwidth of Emotional Connections between Friendship Relationship and Romantic Relationships Differs.....

How Can You and I be Emotionally Connected on a Romantic Levels and You Exclude Your Bodies from the Relationships that's Deprivation and Mental Depressants....

Make we kukuma Stay away from each Other or remain Friend till we are Ready for Upgrading the Relationships to Romantic!

Sex is an essential part of Romantic Relationships if you ain't Ready, Stay Away !

Who places African Cat Besides Fried Meat and You are Asking or Comamnding the Cat not to Chop the Meat ...

Why Punishing the Meat and the Cat together grin .... A Fried Meat is Ready to Be Eaten Already and the Cat is also Ready!

If You ain't Ready, Stay Away....

You don't Enter Swimming Pool and at the same time Crying "I don't want Water to touch My Body" .... grin ... That's Foolishness grin

If you don't want Water to touch your body, Don't Enter the Pool tongue
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Eleyigidgan: 5:41am On Oct 18, 2022
Lovelydaisies:
Yes, it can. If they have the fear of God in them. Otherwise, they can let each other go, so as not to compromise themselves. Sex before and outside marriage is evil. That one partner is asking for money or sex or favours doesn't mean the other partner should demand sex. Let that person go if they aren't for you.
you must be very foolish at the bolded
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by brosom(m): 5:49am On Oct 18, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
one here don scam me with that no sex scam.
we started dating and she has been the one throwing herself on me, i Know fully well she has been sleeping out with her clients.
Now she told me she'll only agree to give me sex during our wedding night but for now we can only kiss.
i told her plainly I can't agree to that rubbish and she got angry and blocked me, omo I no call am o, i blocked her back and ghosted her for days till she later came back begging.
now i dey wait make she come my house.
and she even told me plainly she's not a virgin.
U see that's what I'm talking about, u were able to see beyond through her deceiving nature that's why she couldn't hypnotize u, now she has come to realize that u re gamed not a slowpoke.

Bro for not being sincere, take her as a spank mate nothing more because you've broken her subtle defense.

Wowen are very subtle in nature just like snake, I pity whoever that trust them completely.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by DonroxyII: 8:15am On Oct 18, 2022
siofra:
Yes but not with the men of this generation. They are too perverted.
Women Spoilt them everywhere is Perveted ... !
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by DonroxyII: 8:19am On Oct 18, 2022
obembet:

I believe those who wait till there weeding night have better home. Sex before marriage or during wil always end in separation. Most men abandoned thier relationship whenever they get what they want from lady

This is Fallacy, Most Couples abandoned the relationship due to:

Incompatibility,

Lack of Understanding due to Communication Gap!

Immaturities(Which is the bane of Most Societies) as well as

Lack of Compromise

Not Sex Per se ....

The Above Factors is also responsible for Broken Marriages Worldwide!

You have to Develop and advance in those factors above in order to have a Well Granded Successful Life atleast Score 50% Minimum across Board and You are good to go
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by xristos(m): 9:08am On Oct 18, 2022
[quote author=CALCULUS16 post=117648734][/quote]
grin grin
atleast i know one
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Odebayo4010(m): 10:07am On Oct 18, 2022
yak:

This is Biblical principle but if you listen to many men, u will understand that Nigerians are just religious outside without godliness inside

Yea people do there wish rather than do God wish, there's no good in human because bible let us understand that humans being thought were Evil all days, except will live according to biblical principle we can be friend with God

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Lovelydaisies: 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
you must be very foolish at the bolded

I don't like to be insulted. You can do that to your immediate family members, I don't care. It's not my fault you failed to understand my comment. If someone/ your partner asks or keeps asking for favours, you can say no and discharge the person. Abi dem point gun for your head?
Abeg get out!
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:21am On Oct 22, 2022
Moniya4Real:
Pls, help me tell them. I experienced this almost the in the entirety of my 12 years marriage. And it’s not that my wife was not sexually active….

The marriage crashed? grin grin.
Modern marriage is a scam. I am 100% certain

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Moniya4Real(m): 8:10am On Oct 22, 2022
sgtponzihater1:

The marriage crashed? grin grin.
Modern marriage is a scam. I am 100% certain

Sincerely, I am even scared of going into another one right now. But trust me, there are still good marriageable men and ladies out there- but they are a rarity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Blogger Olaniyan Tosin Proposes To His Lover In Style At The Cinema / If You Want Him, Go For Him / Romance In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.