Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? (29014 Views)

Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex / Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) / The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by elderbros(m): 10:37am On Oct 17, 2022
Brand new cars are not tested
inoki247:
no....

Can you pay for a car without testing....

Union wey go last go last wether sex before marriage or after marriage....

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Shadysen: 10:38am On Oct 17, 2022
first first to confirm say you be my babe we must have sex, period!
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by DWJOBScom(m): 10:40am On Oct 17, 2022
Yes o
But you guys must communicate often and get busy.
As well as hasten the marriage plans

3 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by inoki247: 10:40am On Oct 17, 2022
elderbros:
Brand new cars are not tested

Lol na where u dey buy ur own brand new car from.....

You've the right to check it out....

Dem no say make u drive am From Ikorodu go Ajah....
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by ekeneokwologu(m): 10:40am On Oct 17, 2022
When I was dating my Ex I waited for 7months before we started doing anything sex. It's easy when there's constant communication.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by elderbros(m): 10:42am On Oct 17, 2022
Brand new tear leather car is not tokunbo car
inoki247:

Lol na where u dey buy ur own brand new car from.....

You've the right to check it out....

Dem no say make u drive am From Ikorodu go Ajah....
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by inoki247: 10:44am On Oct 17, 2022
elderbros:
Brand new tear leather car is not tokunbo car

How many people come dey see the tear leather acquire oh....

And with the tear leather sef u can still test it within the premises and check the button and features to know which one your shuld go for.....

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:45am On Oct 17, 2022
JasonScoolari:
In this generation, the relationship won't last up to one week without "Enough" sex...

Infact, some ladies are now hell bent of having sex immediately they agree to date you so as to check how fit you are in bed and your stamina level.

I had an experience with one recently, she told me pop and plain that once she agrees, we are going to get down a week after.

I had to tell her that I have been transferred to another State.... That one was not ready to settle down, she was just looking for another Warri Johnny Sins.

Delta girls too like preeq grin grin grin
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Berlindefense: 10:46am On Oct 17, 2022
grin grin grin
JasonScoolari:
In this generation, the relationship won't last up to one week without "Enough" sex...

Infact, some ladies are now hell bent of having sex immediately they agree to date you so as to check how fit you are in bed and your stamina level.

I had an experience with one recently, she told me pop and plain that once she agrees, we are going to get down a week after.

I had to tell her that I have been transferred to another State.... That one was not ready to settle down, she was just looking for another Warri Johnny Sins.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Kkola: 10:46am On Oct 17, 2022
sometimes you guys nonsense turn to sense oo
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:46am On Oct 17, 2022
Yugoslavia247:
When a woman sees you like sex and sees that you have no tendency to cheat. You will be sexually dealt with.

No man who has cheating tendency is manipulated with sex.

You are right!

2 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by dododawa1: 10:46am On Oct 17, 2022
Youth and sex MATTER

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 17, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by meobizy(f): 10:47am On Oct 17, 2022
I don’t beat dead horses.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by fitinwell: 10:48am On Oct 17, 2022
obembet:

Yes

I didn't say Jollof Rice
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Odebayo4010(m): 10:48am On Oct 17, 2022
Yugoslavia247:
Why do you feel getting married will guarantee you sex unlimited. Like glo data.

Na lie ooo.

When you marry as a man sex will be something you will end up begging for. It will be used to manipulate you. Except you have alternatives.

You will pay for it las las

No,it can't be possible,how a Man will be marry and will be begging for sex
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by JasonScoolari: 10:49am On Oct 17, 2022
bonnyhope:

The bolded doesn't sound true
Come to Warri and verify....
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by RealistRedpiler: 10:49am On Oct 17, 2022
The truth is that when a woman meets a SIMP she forms No sex gang.
Same woman will be having sex outside.
Most ladies shouting no sex in relationship are 100% SEX STARVED AND MASTURBATE A LOT.
Kiss the truth!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:50am On Oct 17, 2022
The truth is that, if a man is dating a girl without sex is either the girl turn you to simp or mugu. She won't have time

Coz women love always start when you have sex with them and mens love do die after then more especially when the girl has nothing to offer him than eating his money.

Good sex always activate women's brain... Simple

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Emmagency4real: 10:51am On Oct 17, 2022
sure a relationship can survive without sex once you are not the begging type, you don’t ask when you know you won’t give.

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by obembet(f): 10:55am On Oct 17, 2022
RenerdLiam:

True.

There is this girl in my life.

The main thing keeping us together is that unexplainable bond.

We both love our freedoms. But we can’t be free from each other. Even if we try.

I hope u are not cheating on her o, cos I know she will be faithful to you
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by JasonScoolari: 10:55am On Oct 17, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Delta girls too like preeq grin grin grin
Not all bro... But most of them like preeq. grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 17, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:
The truth is that, if a man is dating a girl without sex is either the girl turn you to simp or mugu. She won't have time

Coz women love always start when you have sex with them and mens love do die after then more especially when the girl has nothing to offer him than eating his money.

Good sex always activate women's brain... Simple

OG. cool
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Lanretoye(m): 10:55am On Oct 17, 2022
Have sex for your own good,not for relationships sake.

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Freshgrace4life(f): 10:56am On Oct 17, 2022
It can't survive ..

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by funkmrflexx(m): 10:56am On Oct 17, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Dating can survive without sex. It depends on the individuals involve.
Can two work together unless they agree?

Two people who are willing to abstain from premarital sex can date without sex.

Go for your type. It's a stupid decision for a virgin who wants to remain a virgin till marriage to choose to date one that has more than 20 body counts and got no plans of abstaining.

Two of them will be getting it from somewhere Else
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 17, 2022
obembet:
Sex is still something special and valued. It’s still better to have sex with someone you really love expecially when you are legally married.

Having sex as a single man or lady doesn't really make relationship survive ( my opinion).

I believe that's Having open and honest communication is essential to a long-lasting relationship.

Therefore, Communication is the backbone of a healthy relationship, and it's way more important than sex. If you can't be open and honest with each other about your needs and desires, then the other person is never going to know what is going on in your head.

Source: Obembet

angry
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:57am On Oct 17, 2022
BarryH:

U can't determine that, I have a friend dat was willing to wait till he gets married but the so called virgin girl cheated with another guy

That's always the results
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 17, 2022
obembet:
Sex is still something special and valued. It’s still better to have sex with someone you really love expecially when you are legally married.

Having sex as a single man or lady doesn't really make relationship survive ( my opinion).

I believe that's Having open and honest communication is essential to a long-lasting relationship.

Therefore, Communication is the backbone of a healthy relationship, and it's way more important than sex. If you can't be open and honest with each other about your needs and desires, then the other person is never going to know what is going on in your head.

Source: Obembet

huh? no puccccci? so u want all men to turn to gay...corrřrrect? angry
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 17, 2022
obembet:

I hope u are not cheating on her o, cos I know she will be faithful to you

How did you know she will?
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by SunMusk(m): 10:58am On Oct 17, 2022
Don't stay in a long term relationship, bcs with time all the forces of I will not have sex with him or her will fail, and u people will do it. Most people that have seen that re in love re not eager to have sex but u can't keep d force of nature for long .... Relationship should be highest 2 years then marriage . Bcs if you re in 3yrs relationship and you don't have sex... Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Cutehector(m): 11:03am On Oct 17, 2022
RenerdLiam:

True.

There is this girl in my life.

The main thing keeping us together is that unexplainable bond.

We both love our freedoms. But we can’t be free from each other. Even if we try.
i glad your story attests to my submission.

Have a sweet relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wife to be Dances without bra as Her Boobs Out In Front Of Camera(video) / Blogger Olaniyan Tosin Proposes To His Lover In Style At The Cinema / Romance In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.