Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Romance In Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance In Church (29002 Views)

Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / Romance In Nigeria Is Impossible (my Experience) / The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance In Church by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2013
[b]That girl must be mad, seriously !!!!!!angry

I am a choir member, glory be to God cool but believe me, I face a lot of temptations from the feminine world. Why? Maybe because I am so endowed cool ladies, believe it or not thats your problem angry

I'm the type that search around the church for beautiful girls, trust me, its lucrative, sorry I mean interesting (full stop) angry

So, as my satellite was rotating around the church, suddenly, I sighted this girl (not that fine I must say) she did one stupid thing that got my attention undecided, she winked @ me shocked. I thought it was a mistake or a joke, I had to look away! angry... Suddenly, somebody say suddenly......... undecided something told me inside to look @ her again to confirm if this girl was a joke or not.... I looked and she did the same thing angry. With considerate velocity, I looked away because I could no longer behold her ugly face undecided That was the time I knew she meant business! angry

Where I was seated, I began to practise what I'd tell her, should she come to me after service angry. My supposed silent practise became so loud that a guy sitting beside me suspected I was saying something( imagine, that ugly lady wants to turn me to a mad person angry ) anyways cool, I told the guy it was nothing but never stop practisingundecided, @ the end of the day, we were done with service buh she didnt show up!! God save her!!!! angry (damn, such a wasted time practising) So, girls stop your madness in CHURCH angry ten Q[/b]

14 Likes

Re: Romance In Church by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2013
It happened to me once during service. She was cute though but I just looked away and faded from church as soon service was over. I just don't like such during service.

4 Likes

Re: Romance In Church by borntobegr8t(m): 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2013
Na winch tongue

6 Likes

Re: Romance In Church by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: It happened to me once during service. She was cute though but I just looked away and faded from church as soon service was over. I just don't like such during service.
I'd track her down had it been she was cute buh being otherwise, I didn't even bother! Naughty girls angry

1 Like

Re: Romance In Church by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Na winch tongue
what is ''winch''? Witch you mean? undecided

1 Like

Re: Romance In Church by borntobegr8t(m): 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2013
wazzar: what is ''winch''? Witch you mean? undecided
No oooo
Witch is different from winch ...witches don't smile ..but winch will smile at u and still do u..so that babe na winch

134 Likes

Re: Romance In Church by Gabreal1(m): 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:
No oooo
Witch is different from winch ...witches don't smile ..but winch will smile at u and still do u..so that babe na winch
Lol... no mind dah bobo, d guy no grab. btw, I made FP, im gettin dere.

4 Likes

Re: Romance In Church by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2013
grin

1 Like

Re: Romance In Church by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2013
wazzar: I'd track her down had it been she was cute buh being otherwise, I didn't even bother! Naughty girls angry

She should have waited till after service. This one, the pastor was preaching. Man, I let that one pass. I never looked out for her.
Re: Romance In Church by Atk01(f): 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2013
cheesy If this thread is not Wazzar's, whose else will it be?

4 Likes

Re: Romance In Church by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2013
So if she was a babe like kim k,beyonce,nicki minaj or toolz that winked at you,your john thomas will send signals to your brain abi? cheesy

Eyin omo esu teti darapo mo awon olomoge choir,GOD WILL HAVE MERCY ON ALL OF UNA 8-)

6 Likes

Re: Romance In Church by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2013
[size=30pt]OKAY.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Romance In Church by Thavik(m): 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2013
wazzar: [b] No pix abeg jez lisen.......................

That geh must be mad, seriously !!!!!!angry

Ayam a choir member, glory be to God cool but believe me, I face a lot of temptations frm the feminine world. Why? Maybe because ayam soooo endowed cool ladies, believe it or not thats ur problem angry

I'm the type that search around the church for beautiful gehs, truss me, its lucrative, sorry I mean interesting (full stop) angry

So, as my saterlite was rotating around the church, suddenly, I sighted this geh (not that fine I must say) she did one stewwpid thing that got my attention undecided, she winked @ me shocked. I thought it was a mistake or a joke, I had to look away! angry... Suddenly, somebody say suddenly......... undecided something told me inside to look @ her again to confirm if this geh was a joke or not.... I lookedt and she did the same thing angry. With considerate velocity, I lookedt away cos I can no longer behold her ugly face undecided na dah time I knew she meant bizniz! angry Where I was seated, I began to practise what I'd tell her, should she come to me after service angry. My supposed silent practise became so loud that a guy sitting bside my suspected I was saying something( imagine, tha ugly biatch won turn me to mad person angry ) anyways cool, I told the guy it was nothing but never stop practisingundecided, @ the end of the day, we were done with service buh she didnt show up!! God save her!!!! angry (damn, sucha wasted time practising) So, girls.......stop ur madness in CHURCH angry ten Q[/b]
Baba you be mumu, you dey claim christian cm dey call another person worwor and biatch...na so hypocrites dey full church nowadays..im not saying im holy, but at least i dont pretend to be what im not....i spit on you. angry

36 Likes

Re: Romance In Church by fr3do(m): 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2013
scan barcode to read comment

7 Likes

Re: Romance In Church by ignis: 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
wazzar: what is ''winch''? Witch you mean? undecided
Both mean thesame thing.

2 Likes

Re: Romance In Church by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2013
hehe,una no get respect atall for God.ewww,Jesus wept.na church be una flirting zone?it is finished.

3 Likes

Re: Romance In Church by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2013
Thavik: Baba you be mumu, you dey claim christian cm dey call another person worwor and biatch...na so hypocrites dey full church nowadays..im not saying im holy, but at least i dont pretend to be what im not....i spit on you. angry
abi,me i no holy either,but i can't go to church and be concentrating on a girl,if i spot a strange attitude from a girl i will ignore it atleast till when service is dismissed thats when i can make a move OUTSIDE church premises.

2 Likes

Re: Romance In Church by debayun(m): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
Am I d only 1 dat fnks dis op is a mad man or is it dat dis thread is meant 4 fellow mad men

2 Likes

Re: Romance In Church by majalisa(m): 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2013
debayun: Am I d only 1 dat fnks dis op is a mad man or is it dat dis thread is meant 4 fellow mad men
unfortunaty u just commented on a thread for shrinkheads...u Kno wat dey say about birds of d same wings flying 2geda

2 Likes

Re: Romance In Church by IAMBREEZY: 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2013
I don't know who is more more crazy between andyblaze and this dude.

1 Like

Re: Romance In Church by Miner13: 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2013
I need nairaland babes' to dispute this and tell it is fabricated lie
Re: Romance In Church by AbuMikey(m): 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2013

Andyblaze is still a learner gringrin

Re: Romance In Church by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Andyblaze is still a learner gringrin

Hey!angry Hope it's not what i'm thinking?? undecided
Re: Romance In Church by AbuMikey(m): 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2013
wazzar: Hey!angry Hope it's not what i'm thinking?? undecided

angry hey! You! What are you thinking? undecided

1 Like

Re: Romance In Church by Dannylux: 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2013
wazzar: [b] No pix abeg jez lisen.......................

That geh must be mad, seriously !!!!!!angry

Ayam a choir member, glory be to God cool but believe me, I face a lot of temptations frm the feminine world. Why? Maybe because ayam soooo endowed cool ladies, believe it or not thats ur problem angry

I'm the type that search around the church for beautiful gehs, truss me, its lucrative, sorry I mean interesting (full stop) angry

So, as my saterlite was rotating around the church, suddenly, I sighted this geh (not that fine I must say) she did one stewwpid thing that got my attention undecided, she winked @ me shocked. I thought it was a mistake or a joke, I had to look away! angry... Suddenly, somebody say suddenly......... undecided something told me inside to look @ her again to confirm if this geh was a joke or not.... I lookedt and she did the same thing angry. With considerate velocity, I lookedt away cos I can no longer behold her ugly face undecided na dah time I knew she meant bizniz! angry Where I was seated, I began to practise what I'd tell her, should she come to me after service angry. My supposed silent practise became so loud that a guy sitting bside my suspected I was saying something( imagine, tha ugly biatch won turn me to mad person angry ) anyways cool, I told the guy it was nothing but never stop practisingundecided, @ the end of the day, we were done with service buh she didnt show up!! God save her!!!! angry (damn, sucha wasted time practising) So, girls.......stop ur madness in CHURCH angry ten Q[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Romance In Church by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2013
What is winch ? undecided
Re: Romance In Church by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 30, 2013
Abu Mikey:

angry hey! You! What are you thinking? undecided

I was thinking if u are sane undecided but dont worry, ayaf gerrrit.........

It's negative angry
Re: Romance In Church by hotmolo(m): 10:54pm On Nov 30, 2013
undecided I wnt b suprisd if dis makes front page

1 Like

Re: Romance In Church by buoye1(m): 1:10am On Dec 01, 2013
Na for FP dis sh1t dey abi na 4 inside toilet?....I m sure I mssed d road!

1 Like

Re: Romance In Church by YoursGEJ(m): 1:11am On Dec 01, 2013
You sure say you no smoke something before you go church? Confess oo!! Other people dey confess and them still make front page
Re: Romance In Church by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 01, 2013
@op devil Dan knack you apako.

1 Like

Re: Romance In Church by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 01, 2013
@op devil Den knack you apako.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. / Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.