Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States (20661 Views)

Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life / Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) / Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by themanderon: 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
This man has serious mental issues. Reno is doing all this because he wants his candidate to win so he can return to Nigeria. He isn't comfortable that Obi is getting all the narrative while his principal is not getting any mention so he has to do everything in his power to stoke ethnic crisis between well-meaning Nigerians of other ethnic stocks supporting Obi.
Reno is a Devil in disguise claiming he is a pastor.
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by Max82: 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
This is y Nigerians will always be poor, 2020 we protested about police brutality but we need to get it right in 2023 plz we need to move forward let this corrupt politicians don't distract us. Nigerians we need to get it right and send a message to them that we the citizens own this country.
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by Babysho(m): 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:
To support Reno assertions about the business Tinubu attracted to Lagos.

—Refineries: This is situated in the Lekki free trade zone that was masterminded by Tinubu administration. Even Obasanjo applauded Tinubu back then.

—Hotels: Example is Oriental hotel which Tinubu made mention that it was located on a dump site before the state government allocated the land to the developers/owners of the hotel.

—Manufacturers: Several new investment poured into Lagos while Tinubu was governor, they are numerous and Lagos is still home to the highest number of industries today followed closely by Ogun.

In Ogun alone, there are more than 5 breweries, Peter Obi only facilitated one brewery in Anambra and he won’t let us hear word. What should Ogun state governors say then?

Lol like you have access to any of these things. These are all results from the forces of the capitalism informally passed down to us.
If you want to check Tinubu’s achievements, use Human Development Index.
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by Demolakay: 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:

Tinubu is still the most trendy topic in Nigeria and Africa.

Infact whether Tinubu attend or do not attend an event, he will still be the most talked about with respect to the event.

On Nairaland, Tinubu thread always have more views and comment from both supporters and enemies and even our media houses run after Tinubu topic more coz it sells.

Says who?
U mean all dose Tinubu bot powered likes on nairaland ��

Obi is way more popular Atiku nd Tinubu combine online. Can't u c dat u pple work overtime to meet up nd justify ur pay because of obi.

Pls make sure u work extra hard dis month,Soo dey won't deduct frm ur 30k��
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Lol.
Alawada!
Anambra is the second most densely populated state in Nigeria after lagos.
You Say Anambra has better Road than Lagos?
If so, then you are a bloody lier just like Peter Obi.
Sanwo Olu is Building Bridges everyday in lagos and he is not even commissioning them before use while Professor Soludo has cried about the deplorable state of road in Anambra that he has decided to spend every penny of the Oil Money Anambra will be getting as an Oil Producing state on Roads.

The whole Peter Obi movement is based on lies. Only Gullible Nigerians will fall and Nigerians who are overly ambitious and have superior motives like Pat utomi will be with Peter Obi.

What investments did Peter Obi attract to Anambra state despite the fact they gave 2 of the Biggest Markets in Africa.

Google, research, not beer parlor gist, Lagos doesn’t stArt and end in Lagos, despite it been the commercial hub. No Dey listen to opponent, Google and learn yourself, if you need data, let me know, research yourself.
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by Scamburster(m): 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:

Reno is running an issue based campaign.

Peter Obituary got no track record. He is a mediocre as a governor and trying to lie his way to aso rock by promising things he never achieved as governor.

I am suspecting runo handle in disguise here.
But rudo you are bloody shameless and your children will curse you.
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by jamace(m): 6:43pm On Oct 17, 2022

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:

Tinubu is still the most trendy topic in Nigeria and Africa.

Infact whether Tinubu attend or do not attend an event, he will still be the most talked about with respect to the event.

On Nairaland, Tinubu thread always have more views and comment from both supporters and enemies and even our media houses run after Tinubu topic more coz it sells.

Yoruba people I swear, una dey Bleep up. I done tell una times without number say, make una come adopt me una nor dey hear.

I go cry oh

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by Cromagnon: 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
MonkeyMods:

I am sitting on your coconut head farting uncontrollably
Then you will lament till the grave
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by edoairways: 6:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

I know Anambra. I have been there. My Dad worked with a Federal Parastatal in Awka until his retirement this year. But I may not know everywhere there.

Tell me what he has done so that I can verify as I have told you what giant strides tinubu has done in lagos and I am sure you have verified.
You go there yourself instead of relying on the media.
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by babajero(m): 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1581980464629194752?s=46&t=4ojqH01Ob6ENLIS9w1vZlg
This man really mumu, before Tinubu became governor Lagos has been where was used as commercial centre, all this was bound to come, because that was how they built Nigeria to function.
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by lukency(m): 7:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
The first prerequisite needed to become an Obidient is your ability to suspend common sense and critical thinking. The moment you decide to act human and ask pertinent questions concerning the plans of Obi, his supporters will make you realize why Obi only took advise from madmen.
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by Tzar(m): 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2022
Who wants an idiot as a friend? We are just sorry for you. Your response show someone in need of psychiatric help.
It’s not everyone that can be as psychotic as you are. Some people behave like sane human beings & don’t tell people to ‘shut up’ at every opportunity.
You actually need psychiatric help dude.

Lestatdelioncou:

Dude I wasn't talking to you shift abeg ..

Smh ... All these lonely frustrated Friend seekers.

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tzar:
Who wants an idiot as a friend? We are just sorry for you. Your response show someone in need of psychiatric help.
It’s not everyone that can be as psychotic as you are. Some people behave like sane human beings & don’t tell people to ‘shut up’ at every opportunity.
You actually need psychiatric help dude.

Oga shatap grin

Take your tears of pain else where
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by OsunOriginal: 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1581980464629194752?s=46&t=4ojqH01Ob6ENLIS9w1vZlg

He was in Anambra again today lying he did wonderful in Anambra... And ask, did Obi see what Kaduna looks like? Does he know what is going on in Kaduna...Infrastructure, etc and now KadInvest.. What policy did Obi initiate in Anambra?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by bizzibodi(m): 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
Is this man campaigning for Tinubu now?d man he once called a drug baron & Certificate forger.
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by Tzar(m): 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
Pscho! grin
Hope your chains are still intact, before you bite those near you in your asylum undecided grin

Lestatdelioncou:

Oga shatap grin

Take your tears of pain else where
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by Hoodnigga123: 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
You are deceiving yourself and your Igbo brother
Lestatdelioncou:
No one cares about Reno or Tinubu..

Stop trying too hard grin

Obidatti 2023

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
What did TINUBU attract in OSUN STATE?? His very home town??

A man that sees a won battle and goes to take pictures with the warriors can't come and be claiming he fought the fight as well....

You can't compare the development strands in Lagos State as at 2001-2012 to that of Anambra State in the same years....

I will even go to Lagos for my business then than in Anambra State because Lagos before TINUBU is already established.....and flourishing ....

But look at a greedy man taking the glories of all past Lagos State Governors and even the ones after him ........

So , Lagos was in Darkness and failures , forgetfulness, etc before TINUBU came as Governor....

And another thing, is that his , he is saying his template is what the Governors after him are using.....

What kind of a silly man is this?
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by alloy123: 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
ok grin grin grin grin i de hear u but i never see u
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by Okoroawusa: 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
Na wa o! Wetin una say Peter Obi do Reno bikokwanu?
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by 77up(m): 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

Oh shut up I wasn't talking to you ...

Now back to the topic

Obidatti 2023 grin
Most of you Obidiiiots are just plain idiots, when conversation doesn't suite you, the rest na insult.
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
77up:
Most of you Obidiiiots are just plain idiots, when conversation doesn't suite you, the rest na insult.
Sharap
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by Waterbear(m): 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2022
trutharena:
To support Reno assertions about the business Tinubu attracted to Lagos.

—Refineries: This is situated in the Lekki free trade zone that was masterminded by Tinubu administration. Even Obasanjo applauded Tinubu back then.

—Hotels: Example is Oriental hotel which Tinubu made mention that it was located on a dump site before the state government allocated the land to the developers/owners of the hotel.

—Manufacturers: Several new investment poured into Lagos while Tinubu was governor, they are numerous and Lagos is still home to the highest number of industries today followed closely by Ogun.

In Ogun alone, there are more than 5 breweries, Peter Obi only facilitated one brewery in Anambra and he won’t let us hear word. What should Ogun state governors say then?

Name the manufacturers that poured in.... don't just say they poured in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PMB To Commission 1MW Solar Power Plant At FUNAI, Ebonyi State. Pictures. / Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office / APC Reschedules Sale Of Nomination Forms, Sends Directors On Compulsory Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.