Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States (20658 Views)

Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life / Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) / Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by bluediesel03: 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:

Reno is running an issue based campaign.

Peter Obituary got no track record. He is a mediocre as a governor and trying to lie his way to aso rock by promising things he never achieved as governor.

. You are not worried when an opposition party is praising your principal didn't it tell you that he didn't see your principal as a threat
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by teslimalis: 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2022

This zealott 65w spe+aker has the Best value for money , Extraordinary sound quality and bass, War drums.

Paay on deliveryy nationwide via GiG courier service.

Price - 36,000

1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by Bromax: 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
RENOMONKEY, RENOMONKEY, RENOMONKEY

E be like say ur wife name now na Peter Obi. If u sleep wake up u never call am your day never break.

You no no say Lagos na Federal Capital before? I no sure say this boy na Nigerian ooo.
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by MeaslesMumpsRub: 2:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
Peter obi is a scam that many gullible Nigerians are falling for.

Moyele sowore was a better administrator as SUG President than Obi was as a Governor.

Moyele sowore was able to unify unilagos student bearing in mind that Unilag is a very cosmopolitan school.

Obi on the other hand caused a lot of divisions among Catholic and Anglicans by favouring his denomination over others. You can't be promoted to become an oga if you are ot an Anglican. Obi deported Hausa and Northerners from Anambra, he loaded them unto trucks and send them to different parts of the North. Imagine if the Norhterners had chased away all the Igbos in Kaduna. You people cannot take half of th what you give.

If you have doubts about the true person of Obi. There is a thread on nairaland here which was opened when he was Governor it may enlighten you. Peter Obi is a Biafra movement, mediocre politician and wise Nigerians must not fall for it.

Obi never built anything from scratch,He won Anambra governorship because Ojukwu( the most popular igbo man ever) was his Godfather.

Obi Complains of Godfatherism but he is the one who has benefitted from Godfatherism amongst all aspirants.

Nigeria is not a failed nation as obi says. But as Jagaban says, we will build a Prosperous nation for our children.

Nigerians make una vote wisely ooo

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by MeaslesMumpsRub: 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Tinubu worked for, salary earner with drugs money included, why you dey dodge the drugs case lol, Obi built businesses and grew businesses, tech companies, attended courses in Ivy League universities, sat across board rooms home and abroad, ran banks, own largest shares as at When Tinubu was till drugging and earning salaries, whether you like it or not, go confirm and verify.

Aside politics, if you own a company today and you need a good manager to run it, NO LIE, who would you pick. No lie, remove sentiments and emotions. I know you like Tinubu, he is a great guy, e no help me Obi no help me, but look at resume, who would you chose to run your organization.

Offcourse Every company will choose a University of Chicago Honours in Accounting over Somebody that has lower credit studying Psycholgy from UNN.

My Brother sentiments aside, If ot for Atiku that wanted to use Obi to get Ogbis votes, Igbo cannot be mentioned on same page with Jagaban.
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by Allisgud: 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
I see why atiku did not add him to his campaign bus,even social media campaign spokesperson because the guy head dey work with breeze
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by Manofnaija: 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
Reno know the truth. He is only playing Naija politics
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by pacespot(m): 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2022
Is this Reno man now a spokesman for Tinubu or Atiku, coz I don't understand?. He is now campaigning more for Tinubu than Atiku of which party he claims to support.
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by albashar4u: 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
obi is a scammer i swear. he is going no where. the race is between TINUBU and ATIKU. period.
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by Abdu81: 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
Reno is a fool he keep fighting obi,but obi kept growing stronger,and stronger.

All his blackmailing have turned blessings to ObiDatti.
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Offcourse Every company will choose a University of Chicago Honours in Accounting over Somebody that has lower credit studying Psycholgy from UNN.

My Brother sentiments aside, If ot for Atiku that wanted to use Obi to get Ogbis votes, Igbo cannot be mentioned on same page with Jagaban.

You can’t compare entrepreneur to person Wey work na, successful men are entrepreneurs na, from Jeff to mark to Elon to the rest, not someone who was just an employee, and drug lord turned billionaire overnight through politics. Which is never done anywhere in the world.
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

You can’t compare entrepreneur to person Wey work na, successful men are entrepreneurs na, from Jeff to mark to Elon to the rest, not someone who was just an employee, and drug lord turned billionaire overnight through politics. Which is never done anywhere in the world.

HE RAN COMAPNIES, bank, business, employed people like Tinubu, Tinubu graduated with honors, not first class or second class or Eve third class, I have my results, and I know others who didn’t graduate with any class, they just put honors, without the class. I had my Bsc and Msc over here. So I know the procedure.
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by Kingspin(m): 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:
To support Reno assertions about the business Tinubu attracted to Lagos.

—Refineries: This is situated in the Lekki free trade zone that was masterminded by Tinubu administration. Even Obasanjo applauded Tinubu back then.

—Hotels: Example is Oriental hotel which Tinubu made mention that it was located on a dump site before the state government allocated the land to the developers/owners of the hotel.

—Manufacturers: Several new investment poured into Lagos while Tinubu was governor, they are numerous and Lagos is still home to the highest number of industries today followed closely by Ogun.

In Ogun alone, there are more than 5 breweries, Peter Obi only facilitated one brewery in Anambra and he won’t let us hear word. What should Ogun state governors say then?
By standard of Lagos you can attract any business. Any state with Lagos opportunity can attract the same level and more..
Tinubu was gov for 8 only.
Last statistics show Lagos is on the 23rd or 29th list of business-friendly States in Nigeria.
Of the strategic location of Lagos, it can do well without a governor, a sole administrator can manage the city just like @Abuja.
If Tinubu developed Lagos what did Fashola did?
This idea that BAT develop Lagos is more of logical, psychology than reality.
Is a an offence to all past and present govnors of Lagos.
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by MeaslesMumpsRub: 3:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
[quote author=tegrianonigltd post=117639148]

HE RAN COMAPNIES, bank, business, employed people like Tinubu, Tinubu graduated with honors, not first class or second class or Eve third class, I have my results, and I know others who didn’t graduate with any class, they just put honors, without the class. I had my Bsc and Msc over here. So I know the procedure.

Lol. Tinubu builds from the scratch. Tinubu knows how to survive without oil money. He did it in lagos.
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
[quote author=MeaslesMumpsRub post=117639332][/quote]

Which businesses before politics, which companies before politics ? Which Lagos, the former capital of Nigeria of the whites and Nigeria ?, the commercial hub of Nigeria? The smallest state with revenue if 10 countries owing debts of 15 countries With ojora badia, fagba, iju, gbagda, Sangotedo, okota, ojodu, Abiodun etc dirty, smelling? Like normal Nigerian state?? Lagos would naturally attract business especially with obj closing all ports and leaving only Lagos in 2000,

London is to England as Johannesburg to South Africa, Cairo to Egypt, New York to America, Lagos to Nigeria, if he had governor Osun or Ogun Ehen we go talk…

It’s the highest debt state, with a poor looking system and surface. 80 person of roads bad, dirty, unkept.

Una need travel to see what a city look like,

someone that build Lagos, can’t built hospital to treat himself, NO BE JUJU BE That
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by porthouse7(f): 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

Oh shut up I wasn't talking to you ...

Now back to the topic

Obidatti 2023 grin
u will do well by showing us obi achievement in 8yrs, stop acting like a programmed zombie
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by MeaslesMumpsRub: 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Which businesses before politics, which companies before politics ? Which Lagos, the former capital of Nigeria of the whites and Nigeria ?, the commercial hub of Nigeria? The smallest state with revenue if 10 countries owing debts of 15 countries With ojora badia, fagba, iju, gbagda, Sangotedo, okota, ojodu, Abiodun etc dirty, smelling? Like normal Nigerian state?? Lagos would naturally attract business especially with obj closing all ports and leaving only Lagos in 2000,

London is to England as Johannesburg to South Africa, Cairo to Egypt, New York to America, Lagos to Nigeria, if he had governor Osun or Ogun Ehen we go talk…

It’s the highest debt state, with a poor looking system and surface. 80 person of roads bad, dirty, unkept.

someone that build Lagos, can’t built hospital to treat himself, NO BE JUJU BE That

Lagos is Bad yet People from All over Africa and especially from the East come here for greener pastures. Because lagos has debt of 10 naira don't mean they don't have investments worth 50 naira. LAGoS DOES NoT OWE HER WORKERS UNLIKE MAny STATES IN NIGERIA.

THE port in lagos works because of the contribution of good leaders. There are 3 other ports in Nigeria states and one is also in a former federal capital( capital)

Lagos before Tinubu and after tinubu are not same. Truthful people who are old enough will attest to it.

Jagaban started LAWMA, LASTMA. HE BUILT TOLL GATE that generate money for lagos daily.

Wetin Obi do for Anambra wey go make us give am President. Your canndicate Mr Obi is a notoriously incompetent politician as evidenced by his time as Governor. He is a political Prostitute always jumping ship once he is done benefiting from the party. When he left office, Performances of students in WAEC and NECO dropped immediately and drastically. I don't know why but his legacies are not lasting.

BAT lagos pays free NEcO for all residents.ets of lagos irrespective of Trive or religion since al.ost 23 years and the legacy stands till today.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by edoairways: 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:

Reno is running an issue based campaign.

Peter Obituary got no track record. He is a mediocre as a governor and trying to lie his way to aso rock by promising things he never achieved as governor.

Peter Obi has track record. As an economist he pointed one of the measurement of standard of living .He used Human Capital Development Index as a benchmark, which is mostly used globally. ( Health, Education and Standard of living were is major variables used in his analysis). In terms of Education and Health Anambra, Anambra got it right as at that time. While other states were deficient in these areas, Anambra state was ahead of others.
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by descarado: 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
Seems like pdp didn't pay him much. Now he has shifted his campaigns to tinubu.

Atiku should remember him. I remember he used to be Jonathan's unofficial spokesman after Jonathan left office. These days, he no send Jonathan again.
Pastor reno. Very lazy man. Look for work. There is dignity in labour
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by Tzar(m): 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
The TRUTH is bitter!
Imagine how you told him to 'SHUT UP' just because your lying and mediocre OBI was challenged with facts?
You OBI supporters think you can BULLY your way into Aso Rock? Let us all watch and see!
Lestatdelioncou:

Oh shut up I wasn't talking to you ...

Now back to the topic

Obidatti 2023 grin
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by MeaslesMumpsRub: 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

You are not willing to learn. I will allow you wallow in ignorance and self delusion. Vote for Bad Governmenr we go gather suffer am.
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by edoairways: 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Lagos is Bad yet People from All over Africa and especially from the East come here for greener pastures. Because lagos has debt of 10 naira don't mean they don't have investments worth 50 naira. LAGoS DOES NoT OWE HER WORKERS UNLIKE MAny STATES IN NIGERIA.

THE port in lagos works because of the contribution of good leaders. There are 3 other ports in Nigeria states and one is also in a former federal capital( capital)

Lagos before Tinubu and after tinubu are not same. Truthful people who are old enough will attest to it.

Jagaban started LAWMA, LASTMA. HE BUILT TOLL GATE that generate money for lagos daily.

Wetin Obi do for Anambra wey go make us give am President. Your canndicate Mr Obi is a notoriously incompetent politician as evidenced by his time as Governor. He is a political Prostitute always jumping ship once he is done benefiting from the party. When he left office, Performances of students in WAEC and NECO dropped immediately and drastically. I don't know why but his legacies are not lasting.

BAT lagos pays free NEcO for all residents.ets of lagos irrespective of Trive or religion since al.ost 23 years and the legacy stands till today.
Ask yourself who was the governor when he left? Did he became a godfather like your pay master? Why not visit Anambra instead of been lazy . Stop relying on half baked journalist who collects brown envelope
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tzar:
The TRUTH is bitter!
Imagine how you told him to 'SHUT UP' just because your lying and mediocre OBI was challenged with facts?
You OBI supporters think you can BULLY your way into Aso Rock? Let us all watch and see!

Dude I wasn't talking to you shift abeg ..

Smh ... All these lonely frustrated Friend seekers.
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by MeaslesMumpsRub: 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
edoairways:

Ask yourself who was the governor when he left? Did he became a godfather like your pay master? Why not visit Anambra instead of been lazy . Stop relying on half baked journalist who collects brown envelope

I know Anambra. I have been there. My Dad worked with a Federal Parastatal in Awka until his retirement this year. But I may not know everywhere there.

Tell me what he has done so that I can verify as I have told you what giant strides tinubu has done in lagos and I am sure you have verified.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by Lekan239(m): 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:
To support Reno assertions about the business Tinubu attracted to Lagos.

—Refineries: This is situated in the Lekki free trade zone that was masterminded by Tinubu administration. Even Obasanjo applauded Tinubu back then.

—Hotels: Example is Oriental hotel which Tinubu made mention that it was located on a dump site before the state government allocated the land to the developers/owners of the hotel.

—Manufacturers: Several new investment poured into Lagos while Tinubu was governor, they are numerous and Lagos is still home to the highest number of industries today followed closely by Ogun.

In Ogun alone, there are more than 5 breweries, Peter Obi only facilitated one brewery in Anambra and he won’t let us hear word. What should Ogun state governors say then?
same osinbanjo is jealous of his brother going for the president. Maybe he want to be the only southwest that rule Nigeria. Useless man
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by Achorise: 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:

was Lagos not capital of Nigeria for decades??
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by lomprico(m): 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
Who is this one really campaigning for? undecided
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by Masterclass32: 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2022
PDP miscreant campaigning for the APC Agbodo kingpin.

They are united in opposition against PO, a candidate from a so-called 'structureless' party. Interesting times ahead.
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

You are not willing to learn. I will allow you wallow in ignorance and self delusion. Vote for Bad Governmenr we go gather suffer am.

Lol, you can’t defend Tinubu without sounding dumb, learn that Tinubu is messiah ?? Person Wey we know say he don suck Lagos Dry, turn Lagos to big debtor?? You try well wel, Obi left anambra with the lowest debt as a state when leaving office, all investment yielded more money, left money when leaving, some used to build airport by Obiano, even an apc governor that commissioned the airport ,Obiano tell am say na Obi leave money. You can’t put a technocrat and a thorough politica oligarch togetheR, someone who we all know murdered Funsho Williams, and have a hand in bola Ige, so glaring, a political warrior. So our his cronies, those who can loyal to him, in power to steal,

they couldn’t steal in Ambode regime, because man dey work and building Lagos with another contractor, they remove am, Leteef jakande Ambode in 4 years did more in 4 years than the rest.

I ask again,

IF YOU ESTABLISH AN ORGANIZATION,

Who would you pick to manage your organization,look at the 3 resumes (CV) carefully, go research the 3 of them well.

Who would you EMPLOY.
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Read my post, Lagos is to Nigeria, Johannesburg to South Africa, New York to America, Cairo to Egypt, London to England, it’s Nigeria commercial hub,

anambra sit two of the largest market in sub Sahara region, Google,

Anambra have better road network than Lagos, mind you lagos is the smallest state in Nigeria with 80 percent bad roads, I know Lagos pass you. I be street.
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Read my post, Lagos is to Nigeria, Johannesburg to South Africa, New York to America, Cairo to Egypt, London to England, it’s Nigeria commercial hub,

Anambra have better road network than Lagos, mind you lagos is the smallest state in Nigeria with 80 percent bad roads, I know Lagos pass you. I be street.

IF YOU ENTER YANKEE, first place your mind oh go na New York, Times Square, Brooklyn, Bronx, etc

You enter South Africa, Johannesburg comes to mind, Egypt, Cairo,

Entering uk, you want to tour London, doesn’t make Manchester less or sunderland less
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by MeaslesMumpsRub: 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Lol.
Alawada!
Anambra is the second most densely populated state in Nigeria after lagos.
You Say Anambra has better Road than Lagos?
If so, then you are a bloody lier just like Peter Obi.
Sanwo Olu is Building Bridges everyday in lagos and he is not even commissioning them before use while Professor Soludo has cried about the deplorable state of road in Anambra that he has decided to spend every penny of the Oil Money Anambra will be getting as an Oil Producing state on Roads.

The whole Peter Obi movement is based on lies. Only Gullible Nigerians will fall and Nigerians who are overly ambitious and have superior motives like Pat utomi will be with Peter Obi.

What investments did Peter Obi attract to Anambra state despite the fact they gave 2 of the Biggest Markets in Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governors Sanwo-Olu & Abdulrahman Open Ikeja Overpass On The Red Line Corridor / Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court / Festus Odimegwu Resigns (Chairman Of National Population Commission)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.