Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,488 members, 7,836,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States (20659 Views)

Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life / Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) / Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by DMerciful(m): 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
For APC and PDP to join forces against Obi, tells you Obi is the chosen one. APC and PDP are technically forming a coalition against LP grin

Vote wisely Nigerians!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by LIGHTROOM: 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
I hear

1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by Cromagnon: 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
MonkeyMods:
I'm sat here imagining Reno staying up late every night cos he's combing the internet for Peter Obi articles just to have something to talk about..

Truly he is a house husband as insinuated by people
he's fighting for his share. What are you doing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by BATified2023: 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
inoki247:
Na only social media I dey see dere Hero Beer I neva jam m for any state in SW...

so In one words the beer is only useful to the people in SE...
after drinking beer to stupor they come online n start displaying their madness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by ogub(m): 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:

Reno is running an issue based campaign.

Peter Obituary got no track record. He is a mediocre as a governor and trying to lie his way to aso rock by promising things he never achieved as governor.

It is now issues base because it's favours your candidate, if it otherwise you'll begin to curse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by sofeo(m): 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ok then.
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by udeh3(m): 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
trutharena:
To support Reno assertions about the business Tinubu attracted to Lagos.

—Refineries: This is situated in the Lekki free trade zone that was masterminded by Tinubu administration. Even Obasanjo applauded Tinubu back then.

—Hotels: Example is Oriental hotel which Tinubu made mention that it was located on a dump site before the state government allocated the land to the developers/owners of the hotel.

—Manufacturers: Several new investment poured into Lagos while Tinubu was governor, they are numerous and Lagos is still home to the highest number of industries today followed closely by Ogun.

In Ogun alone, there are more than 5 breweries, Peter Obi only facilitated one brewery in Anambra and he won’t let us hear word. What should Ogun state governors say then?

You forget to mention that Lagos was formerly Nigeria's capital city for over 30yrs, hence, has been heavily favored. Most oil companies in Nigeria have their head offices in Lagos, yet, none of the rigs are situated in Lagos, but in the Niger Delta. The refinery was a direct effort of Dangote group and the Federal Government

Please, when making comparison, be factual.

I keep asking, where's BAT achievements in Lagos in proportion to the revenue of the states? Then, what's Obi's achievements in proportion to the revenue at his disposal?

God bless Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by kenex4ever(m): 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
When your candidate has nothing to campaign about.
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by candygist: 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
alsudan:
Agbado Gorilla Bots Oya gather here with your fake likes

Reno the fugitive just dropped another attack on Incoming President PO.

Try and defend your incoming lier.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by MonkeyMods(m): 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
Cromagnon:
he's fighting for his share. What are you doing?

I am sitting on your coconut head farting uncontrollably
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by OBUKOMENA: 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
This Reno Omokri is just an attention-seeking mofo! He seriously doesn't have anything to offer his party or anyone he supports. Now I know why Goodluck Jonathan lost in 2015. The energy he uses in condemning and attacking other candidates/parties, he should channel same in selling his candidate. Or, is it that his candidates are not sellable? Is it that there is/are no positive thing(s) about his candidate?

Please, someone should teach Reno Omokri what a PR job is all about. Again, now i know why Jonathan lost in 2015

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by obedience4(m): 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
Reno is kinda dumb, Lagos state was the defunct capital of Nigeria, and thus will attract far more investment..
Is like saying you want Shanghai to be more developed and attract more investment than Beijing even when the whole world knows that Shanghai is the economic hub city of China, 80% of the manufacturing and production are done in Shanghai, yet Beijing remains the most developed and attract more investment.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by Kog45(m): 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
MonkeyMods:
I'm sat here imagining Reno staying up late every night cos he's combing the internet for Peter Obi articles just to have something to talk about..

The big question is Reno lying
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by maestroferddi: 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
This clown has obviously seen that he is making a fool of himself...

He is now recycling old wives tales repeatedly with the forlorn hope that they would stick but the more he tries, the more Nigerians insist that they want Peter Obi to come and clear political parasites and their hangers-on...

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by MonkeyMods(m): 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
Kog45:
The big question is Reno lying

The big question is are you mad?
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by Skylord247: 2:00pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ttalk:
Reno no be say I like you, but I like the way you dey dish raw facts to the Obidients

And then when he starts dishing raw facts to you Agbasi urchins, you'll start wailing and calling him all sorts of names. Lmao. You now see why you can never support Tinubu without sounding stupid. Urchins!!
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by JANK23H(m): 2:00pm On Oct 17, 2022
Abeg whose side is Reno on?
Tinubu or Atiku?

One would have thought he would make comparisons between his principal and other candidates.

Reno seem to be getting daft this election season.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by BATified2023: 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
udeh3:

You forget to mention that Lagos was formerly Nigeria's capital city for over 30yrs, hence, has been heavily favored. Most oil company's in Nigeria have their head offices in Lagos, yet, none of the rigs are situated in Lagos, but in the Niger Delta. The refinery was a direct effort of Dangote group and the Federal Government

Please, when making comparison, be factual.

I keep asking, where's BAT achievements in Lagos in proportion to the revenue of the states? Then, what's Obi's achievements in proportion to the revenue at his disposal?

God bless Nigeria

I guess u didn’t know calabar was capital too?

I guess u just borrowed data n u didn’t see the thread of how tinubu built schools from d scratch in lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by Burruchaga71(m): 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
Reno continue ranting, we will definitely going to catch and deal with u where ever you are hiding

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by Cromagnon: 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2022
Bolabindamon:
This Reno should rest abeg!
why? You refuse to go to farm and you want others to be lazy like you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by ATLIEN2027: 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2022
Without even reading what Reno has to say, u already know that Tinubu is way ahead of pandora pathological liar Obi tuary in anything of value.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
Is this idiot whose loyalty is attached to money campaigning for Tinubu or Atiku. The idiot is just everywhere, abi he is two timing so that one of the candidates will endorse him? Someone should tell the lunatic that he is not important and none of the candidates will give him shishi how much more recognize him. Just embarrassing himself on social media, I’m sure his wife and children are ashamed of him. Nigga is not loved at home

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by Acidosis(m): 2:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
Obi's exit from PDP really touched this guy. He hasn't found rest since he left them grin

Weyrey said Tinubu attracted banks to Lagos.. ahahaha grin grin

Same banks like Union, UBA, etc. that have been in Lagos state before Tinubu left Iragbiji?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by candygist: 2:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
MonkeyMods:

House husband way get sense and money pass your family in general. grin
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by abobote: 2:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
Reno is making the election look like, Obi vs others
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by Binchim001: 2:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
Jack500:
Tinubu is the president in waiting

Nawao with everything falling off before ur very eyes
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by Boss2985: 2:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
Must he talk about Obi. Why can't him campaign for his pay master and leave Obi .
Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by candygist: 2:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

Oh shut up I wasn't talking to you ...

Now back to the topic

Obidatti 2023 grin

You can't even defend your Obidatti. No single track record.

I'm sure you don't even own a PVC

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri Compared Businesses Attracted By Tinubu And Obi To Their States by ATLIEN2027: 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
alsudan:
Agbado Gorilla Bots Oya gather here with your fake likes

Reno the fugitive just dropped another attack on Incoming President PO.
Incoming president of Biafuro?
Your delusion must be on grand scale. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Festus Odimegwu Resigns (Chairman Of National Population Commission) / Oyinbo Engineer Donates Blood To Victims Of Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa. PICS / How Osinbajo, Obi Will Affect 2019 Calculations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.