Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,198 members, 7,849,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

Shehu Sani: Atiku's Kaduna Rally Invaded By Thugs With Swords And Machetes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani: Atiku's Kaduna Rally Invaded By Thugs With Swords And Machetes (34331 Views)

Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) / When They Boast About Atiku's Kaduna Crowd, Show Them These / President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani: Atiku's Kaduna Rally Invaded By Thugs With Swords And Machetes by Tareq1105: 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
SmartPolician:
Attacking or not attacking the rally won't stop people from voting for Atiku Abubukar.

That man is already a household name in Nigeria's politics.

This means that the attack was totally needless.

Trust no politician, I don't think hell Rufai has his time. Atiku that I know can arrange the attack. More of such will still be arranged especially when he comes for rally in the south.
Re: Shehu Sani: Atiku's Kaduna Rally Invaded By Thugs With Swords And Machetes by Emekaterry: 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
N3TRAL:
It is 2023 that the whole of Nigeria will know that the North are not ungrateful.

The bulk of Northerners are people who keep their words. Arewa people are people of integrity.

More than 15 of their sitting Governors have sworn with their lives that Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is the Next President of Nigeria.

All that is left is to reinforce the obvious victory is for His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR, to stand on the campaign grounds and reiterate it in Hausa language that Tinubu is the next president and Jagaban will win the North. Our President made himself the chairman of the campaign council and as vowed to do this.

In the South West we will deliver for Tinubu because he is the most competent. Lovers of GOOD THINGS in the South South will add their 25%+ each to solidify our victory. The South East will support us the best way the can if Simon Ekpa and the ESN allows them to vote.

We are certain that victory is ours and on Jagaban's mandate we stand.
Yoruba people and false hope are like 5 and 6.
Re: Shehu Sani: Atiku's Kaduna Rally Invaded By Thugs With Swords And Machetes by FreeStuffsNG: 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
9jahotblog:

That is why most of you are dying like chicken at young age. You do not know where to draw the line. Bishop Oyedepo has already cursed many of you because of your hateful and bigoted recklessness online with those old enough to be your grandfathers

Re: Shehu Sani: Atiku's Kaduna Rally Invaded By Thugs With Swords And Machetes by Xbox2005(m): 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
rolams:

What are you saying? Tinubu has majority of supporters in the North? Ahead of Atiku, Kwakwaso, Shetima, Tambuwa, El-rufai the sons of the soil far behind Tinubu a Southerner?

Haaa! This is too much ooo. Don't say it again pls.
let me tell you I have been in the core north over 30 years,kano precisely.apart from kwankwaso among those aforementioned names above.others can beat down the influence of jagaban over there

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Atiku's Kaduna Rally Invaded By Thugs With Swords And Machetes by obedience4(m): 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
APC ninja
Re: Shehu Sani: Atiku's Kaduna Rally Invaded By Thugs With Swords And Machetes by Jack500: 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
DMerciful:
Wake up from your slumber! SW and the North can remain in Nigeria to appreciate themselves with tit for tat but SS,SE snd Middle Belt will pull out 2023 if Obi is not elected due to majority tyranny

Stop including middle belt in your hallucination, because Kogi, kwara, Niger are in the bag for Tinubu already.
Re: Shehu Sani: Atiku's Kaduna Rally Invaded By Thugs With Swords And Machetes by akbonus: 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2022
N3TRAL:
It is 2023 that the whole of Nigeria will know that the North are not ungrateful.

The bulk of Northerners are people who keep their words. Arewa people are people of integrity.

More than 15 of their sitting Governors have sworn with their lives that Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is the Next President of Nigeria.

All that is left is to reinforce the obvious victory is for His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR, to stand on the campaign grounds and reiterate it in Hausa language that Tinubu is the next president and Jagaban will win the North. Our President made himself the chairman of the campaign council and as vowed to do this.

In the South West we will deliver for Tinubu because he is the most competent. Lovers of GOOD THINGS in the South South will add their 25%+ each to solidify our victory. The South East will support us the best way the can if Simon Ekpa and the ESN allows them to vote.

THAT OLD DRUG DEALER LOSSING MEMORY EVERY SECONDS CAN NEVER GET OUR VOTE IN DELTA STATE,NOT EVEN ATIFKULOTED,WE IN DELTA STATE HAVE DECIDED TO BE OBEDIENT AND YUSFUL TO OUR GENERATION THROUGH THE BALLOT BOX COME FEB 2023,YOU CAN STAND ON WHATEVER MANDATE YOU WANT TO STAND BUT THIS OLD SICK MAN WILL NEVER BE NIGERIANS PRESIDENT NEVER AGAIN WE WILL VOTE FOR DOCTORS SPECIMEN AS OUR PRESIDENT.
Re: Shehu Sani: Atiku's Kaduna Rally Invaded By Thugs With Swords And Machetes by Emekaterry: 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
Atiku is the next president,but I must surely vote obi,who will later be president in 2027.by that time tinubu will not bother to contest again, which will make the whole southern Nigeria,rarry round obi.
Re: Shehu Sani: Atiku's Kaduna Rally Invaded By Thugs With Swords And Machetes by oneMalik: 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
But Atiku said northerners need a nother pres na ?

which one come be sword attack again ?
Re: Shehu Sani: Atiku's Kaduna Rally Invaded By Thugs With Swords And Machetes by rolams(m): 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
Xbox2005:
let me tell you I have been in the core north over 30 years,kano precisely.apart from kwankwaso among those aforementioned names above.others can beat down the influence of jagaban over there

I don't understand you.
Re: Shehu Sani: Atiku's Kaduna Rally Invaded By Thugs With Swords And Machetes by B2B23: 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2022
APC again....
Re: Shehu Sani: Atiku's Kaduna Rally Invaded By Thugs With Swords And Machetes by 9jahotblog: 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
That is why most of you are dying like chicken at young age. You do not know where to draw the line. Bishop Oyedepo has already cursed many of you because of your hateful and bigoted recklessness online with those old enough to be your grandfathers
dead brain Tinubu you are ignorantly following wrongly will be buried politically in February 25th,2023 presidential election. Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii. Kaduna State in Pdp bag. As far as I’m concerned, Pdp wins 2023 presidential election. We say no to APC Muslim-Muslim ticket in the poll.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: Atiku's Kaduna Rally Invaded By Thugs With Swords And Machetes by 9jahotblog: 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
More pictures below

Re: Shehu Sani: Atiku's Kaduna Rally Invaded By Thugs With Swords And Machetes by 1972xy: 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
I pity obi
Re: Shehu Sani: Atiku's Kaduna Rally Invaded By Thugs With Swords And Machetes by Xbox2005(m): 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
rolams:

I don't understand you.
I wanted to say manyof the names you mentioned above apart from kwankwaso don't have much political influence in the core north beyond their own states.no southern politicians that have political associates like jagaban in the north.They are ready to go any length for him.
Re: Shehu Sani: Atiku's Kaduna Rally Invaded By Thugs With Swords And Machetes by Emekaterry: 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
Jack500:

Stop including middle belt in your hallucination, because Kogi, kwara, Niger are in the bag for Tinubu already.
tinubu will only win kwara,u can swear that he will win kogi.
Re: Shehu Sani: Atiku's Kaduna Rally Invaded By Thugs With Swords And Machetes by sammhi(m): 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
Abdul05:
It is because .......

Majority of the northerners want tinubu in power....that is why we are hearing fight blw APC and PDP in the north all the time..

If you are from the north you will understand me more better... cheesy grin
Noo
It means the Gov is jittery
If you know you will win, why will you fight
Re: Shehu Sani: Atiku's Kaduna Rally Invaded By Thugs With Swords And Machetes by FreeStuffsNG: 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
9jahotblog:

afo pina ti o ni ohun fe pa fidila......
Re: Shehu Sani: Atiku's Kaduna Rally Invaded By Thugs With Swords And Machetes by Skylord247: 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
My heart goes to those who are waiting for their block votes in the North. Lmao ��. The Northern votes must be split into 3. Atiku, Tinibu and Kwankwaso. Na my only joy be that
Re: Shehu Sani: Atiku's Kaduna Rally Invaded By Thugs With Swords And Machetes by 9jahotblog: 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

afo pina ti o ni ohun fe pa fidila......
your clueless slave master is a clueless goner already. Tinubu the clueless drug baron Ma lule piiii Lekan siii niiii. You haven’t see anything yet.
Re: Shehu Sani: Atiku's Kaduna Rally Invaded By Thugs With Swords And Machetes by Moredays2cum: 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
2023 tinubu will comfortably lose lagos state....I hope he doesn't die of heart attack to weytin nigerians go do am
. Some people will just talk like mad man how will I vote for Peter obi, just note this he will note win his state anambra talkless of wining one state in the north. Yeye������

Re: Shehu Sani: Atiku's Kaduna Rally Invaded By Thugs With Swords And Machetes by JooEeL(m): 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
N3TRAL:

Who wants nigeria's stupid presidency? You think you are doing us a stupid favour by dividing the south? We don't want. Make una keep una useless presidency.

Yoruba nation is breaking out from your expired union.
Re: Shehu Sani: Atiku's Kaduna Rally Invaded By Thugs With Swords And Machetes by Cajal(m): 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
Abdul05:
It is because .......

Majority of the northerners want tinubu in power....that is why we are hearing fight blw APC and PDP in the north all the time..

That's may be correct
It's very unusual
Something like that also happened in ZAMFARA
Re: Shehu Sani: Atiku's Kaduna Rally Invaded By Thugs With Swords And Machetes by LadyExcellency: 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
nurudeenayo:
I hope everyone is safe please.

To be frank,after bihari tinubu has the majority of the supporters in the north behind.they know the role he played in bringing buhari against atiku and kwankwaso then in 2014.The north are not betrayals.

Xbox2005:
To be frank,after bihari tinubu has the majority of the supporters in the north behind.they know the role he played in bringing buhari against atiku and kwankwaso then in 2014.The north are not betrayals.

Why are APC hackers using bots to comment on Nairaland?

I thought the bots were for liking comments, now it has gone to using bots for comments.

Nawaa for this election
Re: Shehu Sani: Atiku's Kaduna Rally Invaded By Thugs With Swords And Machetes by Curious345: 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
Cajal:

That's may be correct
It's very unusual
Something like that also happened in ZAMFARA

This is not the Nigerians of our dreams
Re: Shehu Sani: Atiku's Kaduna Rally Invaded By Thugs With Swords And Machetes by Iykenuwa(m): 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
I am old enough to remember when Atiku put out newspaper advertorials stating that:

"Those who make peaceful change impossible only make violent change inevitable."

He is only reaping what he has sown.
Re: Shehu Sani: Atiku's Kaduna Rally Invaded By Thugs With Swords And Machetes by Allisgud: 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
Labour party members should carry their shield oh Incase of occurrence like this
Re: Shehu Sani: Atiku's Kaduna Rally Invaded By Thugs With Swords And Machetes by Zetty177x: 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
Abdul05:
It is because .......

Your talk is all lies

But in a viral election interview video conducted in the North, not a single person accepted Tinubu.... some even chose Obi sef

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Atiku's Kaduna Rally Invaded By Thugs With Swords And Machetes by ogatboy(m): 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
SmartPolician:
Attacking or not attacking the rally won't stop people from voting for Atiku Abubukar.

That man is already a household name in Nigeria's politics.

This means that the attack was totally needless.

Same hosehold name when never win any election. No be by household name. Some people destiny na to be contesters and not winners
Re: Shehu Sani: Atiku's Kaduna Rally Invaded By Thugs With Swords And Machetes by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
garfield1 I told you your party is the home of thugs and urchins in Nigeria of today
Re: Shehu Sani: Atiku's Kaduna Rally Invaded By Thugs With Swords And Machetes by realestate99: 2:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
2023 tinubu will comfortably lose lagos state....I hope he doesn't die of heart attack to weytin nigerians Biafrans go do am
Biafrans are inconsequential, Dotians and 5% are not to be reckoned with, they can only make noise online that is where it ends.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials / Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust / ‘You Are A Betrayal To Igbos’ – Kenneth Okonkwo Blasted Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.