Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him (38820 Views)

Festus Keyamo Asks Atiku To Apologize To Tinubu And Nigerians / Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai / Ruga: Femi Fani-Kayode Asks Atiku 3 Questions, A Troll Replies Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Diligence: 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
At best, these two old cargoes, clowns, covetous, selfish & corrupt Tinubu & Atiku should resign already & apologize to Nigerians.

The indefatigable youths and millions of Nigerians are done & dusted wt pdpcumapc (the same bird of two wings)

Take Back Your Country
VoteWisely
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by HomeTutorsPro: 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2022
O set tigo!
No one should step down oo.
The polls will decide who leads Nigeria.
I didn't say who leads us next because we currently have no leader.
Nigerians are desperately looking for a leader and surely, our PVCs will get us one!
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Britishpea: 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Desperate clown!!

Atiku is not stepping down for anybody..

Tinubu must taste his polarity at the pool since he bragged he made Buhari a president, this is the time for him to crown himself president too..

MEANWHILE I WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO CALL ALL SECURITY AGENCIES TO SIT UP AFTER PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. A PARTICULAR DESPERATE CANDIDATE MIGHT SPONSOR A COUP AFTER BEING HUMILIATED BY NIGERIANS WITH THEIR VOTERS CARD

A desperate man can't withstand and accept defeat

Let me engage you impulsive, impetuous clown. Tinubu had stood up for so many people and helped their lives or careers. Good thing is that; he’s not a rabid chest beater. He actually has proofs and people he had helped can attest to it.

Now that your comments with no infinitesimal coherence has gotten my attention, VOTE for Tinubu, drab
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Talentempire: 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
May God avert the trouble coming to NIGERIA
This 3 political parties, non can fix this country
until those holding NIGERIA decide to let go and let it work

No man's effort can cos they are stronger than the law

If anyone contesting tells you he will fix NIGERIA believe at your risk ooo

Go n cast your vote but don't put too much hope sha
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by latolz: 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2022
Realist12:
Tinubu is the real unifier, the only man that has used his political platform to build bridges, he's supported Nuhu Ribadu, Atiku and Buhari. He has a right to tell Atiku to step down.
I'm really pleased with Kashim Shettima. I pray he succeeds Tinubu. He's very intelligent, honest and fair.
If Atiku is a unifier as he claims the issues going on in PDP won't be there .
Tinubu asking Atiku to step down is for the sake of national cohesion. Not out of fear .

Whilst Atiku is burning the bridge for his ambition, Obi is just Laying foundation for a bridge , only Tinubu's bridge can ensure peace in Nigeria, as a true Democrat that he is . Let's give it up for our next president
The North never forgets

I don't know which of these equates you, STUPIDITY OR IGNORANCE.. You can clearly see a man who is frail and lacking in meaningful speech cohesion and you want him to handle the affairs of naija for another 8years that his memtal state doesn't seem a 100% for the task ahead.. I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST TINUBU AND HIS SO CALLED ACHIEVEMENTS BUT NOT WITH THIS PRESENT STATE OF BODY HABA...
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by B4bb: 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2022
The both names are not supposed to be in the ballot paper
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Realist12: 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
latolz:

I don't know which of these equates you, STUPIDITY OR IGNORANCE.. You can clearly see a man who is frail and lacking in meaningful speech cohesion and you want him to handle the affairs of naija for another 8years that his memtal state doesn't seem a 100% for the task ahead.. I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST TINUBU AND HIS SO CALLED ACHIEVEMENTS BUT NOT WITH THIS PRESENT STATE OF BODY HABA...
you're the one deceiving yourself. Tinubu spoke well and if you can't comprehend then you're the stupid one.
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by NEIGHBOUR(m): 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubu should keep his peace if he lacks what to say.
How does he expect Atiku to step down for him! Are they in the same party?
Dementia loading!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Enyimbamercedes: 4:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
This one thinks it is class captain position he is vying for.
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by MossLuv: 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
Let this old men go and rest. Their time don passed. We don't want another Buhari
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Coldie(m): 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
If Tinubu is saying the truth it’s the right thing to do. Only thing is his Muslim Muslim ticket is against what nigeria stands for
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Timiolutomi: 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Desperate clown!!

Tinubu must taste his polarity at the pool since he bragged he made Buhari a president, this is the time for him to crown himself president too..

MEANWHILE I WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO CALL ALL SECURITY AGENCIES TO SIT UP AFTER PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. A PARTICULAR DESPERATE CANDIDATE MIGHT SPONSOR A COUP AFTER BEING HUMILIATED BY NIGERIANS WITH THEIR VOTERS CARD

You are nothing but a Propagandist...
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Timiolutomi: 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
alsudan:
Thiefnubuu knows without Atiku stepping down for him, his excellency PO is the next President of Nigeria.

Lol.... who is this one. grin
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Timiolutomi: 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu is not confident of winning in 2023 grin

No wonder his Nairaland supporters are doing everything possible to get Peter Obi out of the way through lies and blackmail but, Obi is coming.

Obi is coming to regrets...
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Realist12: 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
osazsky:
if u know the billions tinubu and artiku spent just to get thier presidential nomination u for lock this gutter called month..tinubu should step down for shetima ..he is not fine..see the way he talks slowly like a tortise..he cant write he cant walk properly without falling he cant even hold d nig flag high..stupid old retarted yoruba smelling pooing drug retarted man
Obi didn't spend money right? Lol tell yourself the truth , hops you recall Obi bought PDP presidential form for 40m plus before going to buy LP candidacy having other aspirants step down for him. Are you still believing i no dey give shishi?
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by AntonVince: 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
Realist12:
Tinubu is the real unifier, the only man that has used his political platform to build bridges, he's supported Nuhu Ribadu, Atiku and Buhari. He has a right to tell Atiku to step down.
I'm really pleased with Kashim Shettima. I pray he succeeds Tinubu. He's very intelligent, honest and fair.
Tinubu asking Atiku to step down is for the sake of national cohesion. Not out of fear .

Whilst Atiku is burning the bridge for his ambition, Obi is just Laying foundation for a bridge , only Tinubu's bridge can ensure peace in Nigeria, as a true Democrat that he is . Let's give it up for our next president
The North never forgets

A "unifier" polarizing Nigeria with an all-Muslim ticket?
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by JoeNL22(m): 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ttalk:
Jagaban is a political maestro who knows the right button to press at the right time.

Just like the Emi lokan last minutes speech changed the political defeat to victory during the APC primary, so also this sucker punch will deliver the message into the conscience of northern politicians to see the sacrifice Tinubu has made for Nigerians especially the north through his support for ingrate Tambuwa, Atiku, Buhari, and Ribadu.

As we await the payback vote from our northern brothers who will not betray this good gesture, let Peter Obi and his disobedient children reap the fruit of the hatred, abuse, and insult they have beeing dishing out to other regions

Meanwhile, I can see the incoherent and insulting words of Obidients who are craving for likes and shares, and I asked, is it this jargon that is going to attract the likes and shares you crave for?
Bro.....which gesture are u waiting for?........be winning yourself... grin grin
No southerner has ever gotten 51% of the core north....they will forever support their own. Stop wasting your time.

Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Timiolutomi: 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
Jashub:
Tinubu is desperate . And I don't know why this sick old man wants to run for president irrespective of the fact that his age and health have already been compromise by drug addiction and amnesia undecided

Are you not the same person that said Buhari is dead, that we are being ruled by Jibril from Sudan?
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Slynation(m): 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
Realist12:

The North never forgets
what are you even saying, APC that was formed yesterday, and you expect a presidential candidate of the biggest party in Nigeria to step down because one senile old Emilo Kan says so...!!
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Fearyourcreator: 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
OneCandleAway:
This must be a joke

If Tinubu has known he would have contested against Jonathan in 2015. The South were thinking its always going to always be alternation of North and south not knowing the north doesn't give a damn. Just like during employment situations or govt jobs, north will pack in their people on whether qualified or not, South will be doing useless interview and checking qualifications.

South better wise up. How can people that make the money for the country be servants to those who only consume and create problems to draw the country backwards.
Even here sef southerners they fight themselves... Did of small school them go... North go rule tire... Most fight here na Tinubu and Obi supporters... Useless southern youth
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Timiolutomi: 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
MaliCampus:
Peter Obi is the main opposition.Tinubu already knows this, same with Dino Melaye and Reno omokri. Reason they attack him everyday.lolz
All i know is Atiku and Tinubu will cancel each other in the North,while Obi cruise to victory in the East and majority Christian vote all over Nigeria.

February is almost here grin
We will see the cruise to Anambra...
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Lionnation: 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Desperate clown!!

Tinubu must taste his polarity at the pool [/b]since he bragged he made Buhari a president, this is the time for him to crown himself president too..

[b]MEANWHILE I WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO CALL ALL SECURITY AGENCIES TO SIT UP AFTER PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. A PARTICULAR DESPERATE CANDIDATE MIGHT SPONSOR A COUP AFTER BEING HUMILIATED BY NIGERIANS WITH THEIR VOTERS CARD

I don't understand the bolded part can you pleases explain
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Ttalk: 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
JoeNL22:

Bro.....which gesture are u waiting for?........be winning yourself... grin grin
No southerner has ever gotten 51% of the core north....they will forever support their own. Stop wasting your time.

Am not talking about a pessimism, like Obis like Obidients who surrendered in PDP before the primary.

Am taking to a sane mind who finds way out amid uncertainties
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Realist12: 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Who gave Tinubu the right to ask a flagbearers in another party to step down for him? What does an Atiku in PDP owe a Tinubu in APC? If Tinubu is the real unifier, then he shouldn't be asking anyone to step down for him. His popularity will pave way for him. If Tinubu is truly popular, he won't be wait6or dependent on another aspirants stepping down before he can win an election

It's a political statement to counter Atiku speech on the same platform. It's a reminder to the North that they need a nationalist not a selfish tribal bigot. Listen to Shettima speech also . You'd understand the concept better .
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Lionnation: 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Desperate clown!!

Tinubu must [b]taste his polarity at the pool [/b]since he bragged he made Buhari a president, this is the time for him to crown himself president too..

Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by lomprico(m): 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
I talk am b4

Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Lionnation: 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Desperate clown!!

Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by stanluiz(m): 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
Baba emilokan is now begging cheesy

Does he think Atiku is a mushroom politician ? Atiku will inherit 60% of buhari block votes in the north and give the run out of his money.

Tinubu knows he is contesting against a Corrupt moneybag like Atiku who is smart and strategic.

But Tinubu has dementia. Does he think that this is ApC primary that he was busy buying Candidate and delegate ?
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Standike: 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
GOOD DAY, GUYS,
HOPE YOU'RE ALL DOING GREAT
PLEASE WE SELL GIFTCARDS AT AFFORDABLE RATES.
AMAZON
EBAY
GOOGLE PLAY
ITUNES
XBOX
PLAYSTATION
ETC.

WE ARE ALSO OPEN FOR A PHYSICAL MEET-UP IF NEED BE.

SEND A MESSAGE @ GIFTCARDANO@GMAIL.COM
WHATSAPP 08155773894

Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Bfly: 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
The media can do anything to dull the brain of average person.

Social median raised, over 2u
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by stanluiz(m): 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
Realist12:

It's a political statement to counter Atiku speech on the same platform. It's a reminder to the North that they need a nationalist not a selfish tribal bigot. Listen to Shettima speech also . You'd understand the concept better .
The same Tinubu is a tribal bigot shouting Yoruba lokan and emilokan.

Forgot matter. Tinubu knows with Atiku on the ballot, he won't get majority of Northern votes.

Atiku know what he knows.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 / PDP Gives Return Tickets To Saraki, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal After Convention / How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.