Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him (38815 Views)

Festus Keyamo Asks Atiku To Apologize To Tinubu And Nigerians / Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai / Ruga: Femi Fani-Kayode Asks Atiku 3 Questions, A Troll Replies Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
Its like telling Man City to step for Arsenal so that they can win the league. Best joke of the day.
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Bifas1: 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
Realist12:
Tinubu is the real unifier, the only man that has used his political platform to build bridges, he's supported Nuhu Ribadu, Atiku and Buhari. He has a right to tell Atiku to step down.
I'm really pleased with Kashim Shettima. I pray he succeeds Tinubu. He's very intelligent, honest and fair.
If Atiku is a unifier as he claims the issues going on in PDP won't be there .
Tinubu asking Atiku to step down is for the sake of national cohesion. Not out of fear .

Whilst Atiku is burning the bridge for his ambition, Obi is just Laying foundation for a bridge , only Tinubu's bridge can ensure peace in Nigeria, as a true Democrat that he is . Let's give it up for our next president
The North never forgets
Your principal is old and doesn't have anything to offer.
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by joewychampion(m): 4:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
So many Nigerians are suffering from Mental health. How can a normal person be fighting for thief's that stole there collective resources in the name of party. the earlier you understand that politicians dont care about you the better you start planning to take back from them what they have stolen from us. as for the top 3 OBI is 100 miles ahead and better than the other 2 unrepentant ,heinous thieves . The labours of our heroes past shall never be in vain. Inflation is going High , to feed nowdays is the biggest testimony. Urchins of evil continue in your campaign for evil old politicians , anybody wey no get sense before this election might not be alive to witness the next one. VOTE TINUBU and he will take us from BOTTOM to Underworld, VOTE ATIKU and he will take us From Bottom to SUCKAWAY. VOTE OBI and he will take us from BOTTOM gradually to the top. MAKE YOUR CHIOCE

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by stanluiz(m): 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ttalk:
Jagaban is a political maestro who knows the right button to press at the right time.

Just like the Emi lokan last minutes speech changed the political defeat to victory during the APC primary, so also this sucker punch will deliver the message into the conscience of northern politicians to see the sacrifice Tinubu has made for Nigerians especially the north through his support for ingrate Tambuwa, Atiku, Buhari, and Ribadu.

As we await the payback vote from our northern brothers who will not betray this good gesture, let Peter Obi and his disobedient children reap the fruit of the hatred, abuse, and insult they have beeing dishing out to other regions

Meanwhile, I can see the incoherent and insulting words of Obidients who are craving for likes and shares, and I asked, is it this jargon that is going to attract the likes and shares you crave for?
You called Buhari ingrate cheesy

You will learn the hard in February. Go and collect northern block votes let me see.
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by CheapHomes1: 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
Realist12:

It's a political statement to counter Atiku speech on the same platform. It's a reminder to the North that they need a nationalist not a selfish tribal bigot. Listen to Shettima speech also . You'd understand the concept better .

You haven't answered my questions and you haven't negated what I said

Who gave Tinubu the right to ask a flagbearers in another party to step down for him? What does an Atiku in PDP owe a Tinubu in APC? If Tinubu is the real unifier, then he shouldn't be asking anyone to step down for him. His popularity will pave way for him. If Tinubu is truly popular, he won't be waiting or dependent on another aspirants stepping down before he can win an election
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
OneCandleAway:
This must be a joke

If Tinubu has known he would have contested against Jonathan in 2015. The South were thinking its always going to always be alternation of North and south not knowing the north doesn't give a damn. Just like during employment situations or govt jobs, north will pack in their people on whether qualified or not, South will be doing useless interview and checking qualifications.

South better wise up. How can people that make the money for the country be servants to those who only consume and create problems to draw the country backwards.
Is this your mentality of seeing them as beneath you and underestimating them that makes them rule.
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by pat077: 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
Atiku shl step down for Tinubu while Tinubu shld step down for obi.
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by OneCandleAway(f): 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
BeLookingIDIOT:

Is this your mentality of seeing them as beneath you and underestimating them that makes them rule.

But are they not beneath us? Contributing only war and poverty.

Infact I think the British supports them that's why they have a hold on the South.

Our Southern leaders are also a problem. Always treating them like masters. If the entire south and middle belt move to break Nigeria, wouldn't it shake the north.
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Techm8: 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
The audacity
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Oracleforce: 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
alsudan:
Thiefnubuu knows without Atiku stepping down for him, his excellency PO is the next President of Nigeria.

Your ipob excellency will not even have half of their votes...who know Obituary in the north
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 4:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
OneCandleAway:

But are they not beneath us? Contributing only war and poverty.

Infact I think the British supports them that's why they have a hold on the South.

Our Southern leaders are also a problem. Always treating them like masters. If the entire south and middle belt move to break Nigeria, wouldn't it shake the north.
Hope you won't scream racism or whatever when others see you that way undecided,for you are also beneath others. And shouldn't you be more ashamed of yourself for serving people that are beneath you?
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by BreconHills(m): 4:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Desperate clown!!

Atiku is not stepping down for anybody..

Tinubu must taste his popularity at the pool since he bragged he made Buhari a president, this is the time for him to crown himself president too..

MEANWHILE I WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO CALL ALL SECURITY AGENCIES TO SIT UP AFTER PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. A PARTICULAR DESPERATE CANDIDATE MIGHT SPONSOR A COUP AFTER BEING HUMILIATED BY NIGERIANS WITH THEIR VOTERS CARD

A desperate man can't withstand and accept defeat

Obviously Tinubu knows that Atiku is not going to step down for him. Its just banter. No one should blow a gasket over people who are probably sharing a bottle of wine as we speak.
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by stanluiz(m): 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubu is afraid of Atiku likewise his supporters.

That's why they were supporting Wike to win PDP presidential election in the name of Southern president.

But PDP discovered their plan because they wike has no ally and he is a bad candidate and not sellable that why the give Atiku their ticket.

Tinubu supporters couldn't believe it. They thought Wike will win the primary but they were disappointed at last. Ever since that foolish wike has been crying like a child.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by aklion: 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
An aged man who think it's his time to rule. See as them don turn Nigeria to king and queen rule wey na turn of so so and so to rule or been shifteyto another family to rule...
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by asanausana91: 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
Realist12:
Tinubu is the real unifier, the only man that has used his political platform to build bridges, he's supported Nuhu Ribadu, Atiku and Buhari. He has a right to tell Atiku to step down.
I'm really pleased with Kashim Shettima. I pray he succeeds Tinubu. He's very intelligent, honest and fair.
If Atiku is a unifier as he claims the issues going on in PDP won't be there .
Tinubu asking Atiku to step down is for the sake of national cohesion. Not out of fear .

Whilst Atiku is burning the bridge for his ambition, Obi is just Laying foundation for a bridge , only Tinubu's bridge can ensure peace in Nigeria, as a true Democrat that he is . Let's give it up for our next president
The North never forgets

It's a political statement, he's not really talking to Atiku but Northerners . Listen to Shettima's closing speech. Tinubu happens to be the most pan Nigerian nationalist in this election.
it better for Nigeria to be without president than have a man that cannot even remember what he eat for breakfast as a president. Just ask Tinubu what is the name of APC chairman, I swear the senile man will not remember.
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by stanluiz(m): 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
Jack500:

How is Peter Obi Tinubu nightmare? SE will never go to Tinubu in the first place, infact it is a blessing because the votes that would have go to Atiku is being taken away by Obi.

You should be using your brain once in a while Sha.
Then why is Tinubu begging Atiku to step down for him ? Because he knows those votes he will get in the north will be taken by Atiku.

Tinubu only hope on the north to give his block. Atiku go collect the votes.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by JoeNL22(m): 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ttalk:

Am not talking about a pessimism, like Obis like Obidients who surrendered in PDP before the primary.

Am taking to a sane mind who finds way out amid uncertainties
Broda.....don't give yourself too much hope.
If you don't have the stats to backup your claims for Tinubu winning. Don't worry yourself.
As it stands.....the only way Tinubu can win the elections if the north vote APC. which I seriously doubt it. He might win northwest but won't win northeast.
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Igbek76: 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
No Tinubu,no Nigeria,its south turn,its Tinubu turn.
Buhari dare not try to hand over to another nothern fulani man....God forbid.

Last chance for Nigeria.
No Tinubu no Nigeria.
Yoruba nation straight....
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Ttalk: 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
stanluiz:
You called Buhari ingrate cheesy

You will learn the hard in February. Go and collect northern block votes let me see.

You are an Olodo that can't comprehend simple English.

Ingrate was used to describe Tambuwa and not Buhari, nor Atiku and Ribadu.
As for Atiku he is a political thief who stole SE mandate.

So gettat
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Cajal(m): 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Desperate clown!!

Atiku is not stepping down for anybody..

Tinubu must taste his popularity at the pool since he bragged he made Buhari a president, this is the time for him to crown himself president too..

MEANWHILE I WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO CALL ALL SECURITY AGENCIES TO SIT UP AFTER PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. A PARTICULAR DESPERATE CANDIDATE MIGHT SPONSOR A COUP AFTER BEING HUMILIATED BY NIGERIANS WITH THEIR VOTERS CARD

A desperate man can't withstand and accept defeat
Rumors and fallacy spreader
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by JoeNL22(m): 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
stanluiz:
Then why is Tinubu begging Atiku to step down for him ? Because he knows those votes he will get in the north will be taken by Atiku.

Exactly.....u are on point. The only way Tinubu can win the elections is if the north give him bloc votes. Which I doubt. He can't even see 25% from the SE or SS.
The north central Muslim votes will be divided. The Christian votes are for obi. That's why Tinubu is telling Atiku to step down for him
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Danniedpastor(m): 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
VTJN:
No doubt Tinubu is obviously the next president to succeed Buhari

Next president and yet begging an opponent to step down?
You are really a bat.
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Ttalk: 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
JoeNL22:

Broda.....don't give yourself too much hope.
If you don't have the stats to backup your claims for Tinubu winning. Don't worry yourself.
As it stands.....the only way Tinubu can win the elections if the north vote APC. which I seriously doubt it. He might win northwest but won't win northeast.

Tinubu will win, I stay in the north and deep into politics

Tinubu will win 2 of the northern region and SW then Obi and Atiku will share the other 3 regions.

Luckily Tinubu has 5 out of the 7 highest registered voters states namely;
Lagos
Borno
Kano
Kastina
Kaduna
while leaving Rivers and Delta for Obi and Atiku to share.

Hope you see the clear picture now. Besides the north you think will vote their own are not betrayals
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Jack500: 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
stanluiz:

It is not begging, it is politics, Atiku can't step down for anyone, Tinubu is well aware of that.

The northern votes will be splitted + block votes in SW = Tinubu victory, you don't have to believe just wait till that time
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
Wetin this tinubu d feel like sef? I don't know how he sees himself.
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by JoeNL22(m): 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
Igbek76:
No Tinubu,no Nigeria,its south turn,its Tinubu turn.
Buhari dare not try to hand over to another nothern fulani man....God forbid.

Last chance for Nigeria.
No Tinubu no Nigeria.
Yoruba nation straight....
It won't work......Tinubu will never be president. Atiku will never be president. All those that betrayed GEJ will never ever be president. You can take that to the bank
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by ordovicianonly(f): 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
Desperate old agbado man thinks he is bigger than everybody in this world . He thinks he can humiliate or bribe everyone to support his ambition. How can you open your wide dirty cassava mouth to tell another strong candidate from opposition party to step down for you ? This man is too desperate to win and I pray my heavenly disgrace him next year . He just want to fulfill his long term ambition of becoming the president to the detriment of millions of Nigerians .
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by theamazonguru(m): 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Desperate clown!!
Tinubu must [b]taste[/b]test his popularity at the [b]pool[/b] poll since he bragged he made Buhari a president, this is the time for him to crown himself president too..

Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Realist12: 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
asanausana91:
it better for Nigeria to be without president than have a man that cannot even remember what he eat for breakfast as a president. Just ask Tinubu what is the name of APC chairman, I swear the senile man will not remember.
how old are you? Those that he addressed did they tell you they don't understand what he's saying ?
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by JoeNL22(m): 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ttalk:

Tinubu will win, I stay in the north and deep into politics

Tinubu will win 2 of the northern region and SW then Obi and Atiku will share the other 3 regions.

Luckily Tinubu has 5 out of the 7 highest registered voters states namely;
Lagos
Borno
Kano
Kastina
Kaduna
while leaving Rivers and Delta for Obi and Atiku to share.

Hope you see the clear picture now. Besides the north you think will vote their own are not betrayals
Then show me the southerner that has won the 2 northern regions since 1999.
Lagos is liberal( go and check 2019 elections)
Borno is Tinubu 50% - Atiku 50%
Kano is Tinubu - Atiku (45/45) kwankwanso (10%)
Kastina is Tinubu is 75% - Atiku is 25%
Kaduna is 50% Tinubu, Atiku is 25%, obi is 25%
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by pacespot(m): 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
Northern votes will be shared between Atiku, kwankwanso, Tinubu and Obi. But the frog eyed shaky old man wants the Atiku's share for himself.

They have started showing their true colors, we said it that APC is no different from PDP. Imagine APC Presidential candidate asking the so called major opposition party's candidate, PDP, to step down for him. That means both of them might be trying to work together to defeat Òbí

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos / Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment / Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.