Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him (38811 Views)

Festus Keyamo Asks Atiku To Apologize To Tinubu And Nigerians / Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai / Ruga: Femi Fani-Kayode Asks Atiku 3 Questions, A Troll Replies Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Ttalk: 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
JoeNL22:

Then show me the southerner that has won the 2 northern regions since 1999.
Lagos is liberal( go and check 2019 elections)
Borno is Tinubu 50% - Atiku 50%
Kano is Tinubu - Atiku (45/45) kwankwanso (10%)
Kastina is Tinubu is 75% - Atiku is 25%
Kaduna is 50% Tinubu, Atiku is 25%, obi is 25%

Lagos my own state? Liberal in what sense? That they can't differentiate a performer from a pretender?

Liberal should not be used in the context, rather I will accept Lagos is politically enlightened and would prove that in the choice of who they vote.

Kaduna is 50% Tinubu, Atiku is 25%, obi is 25%[/quote]

Then your point has not disprove my points that Tinubu will win 2 region in the north and the high populated states will give him the victory
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by JoeNL22(m): 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ttalk:

Tinubu will win, I stay in the north and deep into politics

Tinubu will win 2 of the northern region and SW then Obi and Atiku will share the other 3 regions.

Luckily Tinubu has 5 out of the 7 highest registered voters states namely;
Lagos
Borno
Kano
Kastina
Kaduna
while leaving Rivers and Delta for Obi and Atiku to share.

Hope you see the clear picture now. Besides the north you think will vote their own are not betrayals
Check 2003 elections results.
It's a testament to my previous statements
https://www.electoralgeography.com/new/en/countries/n/nigeria/nigeria-presidential-election-2003.html
You can see the same trend in 2007 till 2019.
Bro.....stop wasting your time. The only way Tinubu can win this elections, is If full north vote for him.
Based on results/trends from previous years it's not possible.
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by VTJN(m): 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Next president and yet begging an opponent to step down?
You are really a bat.
They are wasting their time and resources

Although Obi is only wasting his time but not resources grin
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by asanausana91: 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
Realist12:
how old are you? Those that he addressed did they tell you they don't understand what he's saying ?
he address Kaduna people, and I am a Kaduna indigene from kaura local government.
Tinubu is sick, pls allow him to go and rest.
I would have support APC if Osinbajo is the candidate.
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Ttalk: 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
JoeNL22:

Check the 2003 election results.
It's a testament to my previous statements
https://www.electoralgeography.com/new/en/countries/n/nigeria/nigeria-presidential-election-2003.html
You can see the same trend from 2007 till 2019.
Bro.....stop wasting your time. The only way Tinubu can win this election is If the full north votes for him.
Based on results/trends from previous years it's not possible.

Do you know the additional population growth Lagos has witnessed since 2003? I tell you results coming from Lagos will shock Nigeria.

Bookmark this page, Lagos state will record the highest votes in 2023 among all the states of Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Kennitrust(m): 5:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Realist12: 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
asanausana91:
he address Kaduna people, and I am a Kaduna indigene from kaura local government.
Tinubu is sick, pls allow him to go and rest.
I would have support APC if Osinbajo is the candidate.
read your thread , you said you're a middle belter maybe jos , now you're saying you're from Kaduna. I noticed you copied IPOB blackmail. Some of us listen and understand ideological blocs. Tinubu is very fit , mentally, physically, intellectually and has good records be nationalism or achievements.
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by aktolly54(m): 5:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Desperate clown!!

Atiku is not stepping down for anybody..

Tinubu must taste his popularity at the pool since he bragged he made Buhari a president, this is the time for him to crown himself president too..

MEANWHILE I WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO CALL ALL SECURITY AGENCIES TO SIT UP AFTER PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. A PARTICULAR DESPERATE CANDIDATE MIGHT SPONSOR A COUP AFTER BEING HUMILIATED BY NIGERIANS WITH THEIR VOTERS CARD

A desperate man can't withstand and accept defeat
yes tinubu play vital role in bihari emerge as president but not only him. If tinubu role with Jonathan and other big wig who left PDP role with byhari then you should know Jonathan will spend another 4yrs . its a good playmaker but don't think he stand chance 2023 unless they rig. They actually rig 2019 election to favor buhari because his first term is nonsense, it took majority by surprise as buhari enter again. Tinubu and at ik u ready to rig 2023 elections, I think thats what they label POLITICS these days
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by TrumpDonald2: 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubu that cannot win an ordinary primary election without people stepping down for him wants to win a presidential election.

And in his delusional state of mind is asking an opponent to step down for him.

Clown grin grin
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by abbey621(m): 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
joewychampion:
So many Nigerians are suffering from Mental health. How can a normal person be fighting for thief's that stole there collective resources in the name of party. the earlier you understand that politicians dont care about you the better you start planning to take back from them what they have stolen from us. as for the top 3 OBI is 100 miles ahead and better than the other 2 unrepentant ,heinous thieves . The labours of our heroes past shall never be in vain. Inflation is going High , to feed nowdays is the biggest testimony. Urchins of evil continue in your campaign for evil old politicians , anybody wey no get sense before this election might not be alive to witness the next one. VOTE TINUBU and he will take us from BOTTOM to Underworld, VOTE ATIKU and he will take us From Bottom to SUCKAWAY. VOTE OBI and he will take us from BOTTOM gradually to the top. MAKE YOUR CHIOCE

You've just contradicted yourself, unless you can swear on your life that Obi has never used government funds for personal gains. You sure say no be you dey suffer from mental illness? grin grin A better comment would be this, all politicians are thieves but Obi is only a small thief grin grin
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by JoeNL22(m): 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ttalk:

Lagos my own state? Liberal in what sense? That they can't differentiate a performer from a pretender?

Liberal should not be used in the context, rather I will accept Lagos is politically enlightened and would prove that in the choice of who they vote.

Then your point has not disprove my points that Tinubu will win 2 region in the north and the high populated states will give him the victory
Oga.....these are populated state not northern states.....is Gombe, Adamawa, Taraba, kebbi there?
Northern states are different from populated states.
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by JoeNL22(m): 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
TrumpDonald2:
Tinubu that cannot win an ordinary primary election without people stepping down for him wants to win a presidential election.

And in his delusional state of mind is asking an opponent to step down for him.

Clown grin grin
Bro........you are on point....... grin grin
Don't mind these urchins......they don't reason at all

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by TrumpDonald2: 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
Period007:
He just realized that El Rufai deceived him of 2m votes after watching Atiku rally videos.

grin grin grin Guy you wicked
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Danniedpastor(m): 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
VTJN:
They are wasting their time and resources

Although Obi is only wasting his time but not resources grin
Yet, Pandora Emilokan is begging someone to step down.
The said old man asking Nigerians to"shurup".
My friend, the guy will fail massively.
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by JoeNL22(m): 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ttalk:

Do you know the additional population growth Lagos has witnessed since 2003? I tell you results coming from Lagos will shock Nigeria.

Bookmark this page, Lagos state will record the highest votes in 2023 among all the states of Nigeria
And you think Obi won't get over 40% in Lagos?
You are wasting your time......Lagosians are not buying fuel, they are not buying bag of rice, they are not sitting down because of ASUU strike. Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by JoeNL22(m): 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ttalk:

They are liberal....go and check 2019 results......apc won 55% PDp had 45%, now imagine obi!
Mind you!.....nobody in Lagos will vote Atiku after 8 years of Buhari.....just remember that!
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Didi2d(m): 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
I watched the video live today, he said something like he rendered some assistance to atiku that atiku should endorse him.
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Emekaterry: 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Desperate clown!!

Tinubu must taste his popularity at the pool since he bragged he made Buhari a president, this is the time for him to crown himself president too..

MEANWHILE I WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO CALL ALL SECURITY AGENCIES TO SIT UP AFTER PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. A PARTICULAR DESPERATE CANDIDATE MIGHT SPONSOR A COUP AFTER BEING HUMILIATED BY NIGERIANS WITH THEIR VOTERS CARD

apc chairman endorsed lawan, tinubu refused and said that popularity should be tested at the pool which he later won.now let popularity be tested in the general election.tinubu that will not win more than 8 states,is shouting endorsement.
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by asanausana91: 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
Realist12:
read your thread , you said you're a middle belter maybe jos , now you're saying you're from Kaduna. I noticed you copied IPOB blackmail. Some of us listen and understand ideological blocs. Tinubu is very fit , mentally, physically, intellectually and has good records be nationalism or achievements.
southern Kaduna is middle belt. Being in Kaduna didn't change who we are. Go and check southern Kaduna is closer to jos than Kaduna city. Tinubu is not fit, infact I can swear with the Bible that Tinubu is not fit.
We have watched his speeches and interviews.
Say the truth and shame the devil.
TINUBU IS NOT FIT!!!!!
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Corporate2020: 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Desperate clown!!

Tinubu must taste his popularity at the poll since he bragged he made Buhari a president, this is the time for him to crown himself president too..

Bring out your father, let him come and contest against Emilokan Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by joewychampion(m): 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
abbey621:

I understand you dont seem to understand the use of English or you probably didnt study English in school you would have noted vividly that i didnt mention OBI as a saint, i said OBI (as a politian is assumed to be a thief) is 100 times better than the 2 unrepentant theives, this means OBI can be a thieve but he sure has a conscience unlike the DRug baron Tinubu and marthin Looter King himself Atiku
You've just contradicted yourself, unless you can swear on your life that Obi has never used government funds for personal gains. You sure say no be you dey suffer from mental illness? grin grin A better comment would be this, all politicians are thieves but Obi is only a small thief grin grin
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by ufuosman(m): 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2022
grin grin
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by ransomed: 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2022
Both of you can never rule Nigerians any more.
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by 2blessed01(m): 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
Really!!!!.
STEP DOWN KOR STEP DOWN NI grin

Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by abbey621(m): 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2022
[quote author=joewychampion post=117644341][/quote]

Normally I wouldn't respond to low IQ entity but let me use your own words:

How can a normal person be fighting for thief's that stole there collective resources in the name of party.

Your own words o, since you can't swear on your life that Obi is also not a thief, can you actually call yourself normal? You see say you sef don dey craze grin grin
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by shineeye1: 7:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Curious345: 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
Its like telling Man City to step for Arsenal so that they can win the league. Best joke of the day.
how .. I don't understand you .. asernal is already topping the EPL.table na
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2022
Curious345:
how .. I don't understand you .. asernal is already topping the EPL.table na

They are topping doesn't mean they have won the league. They will keep competing until the they are declared the winner.
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Curious345: 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2022
Realist12:
you're the one deceiving yourself. Tinubu spoke well and if you can't comprehend then you're the stupid one.

Tinubu spoke well?

Please I am in mars , can you send me a link where I can watch what he said ?
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Hussein035: 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
MaliCampus:
Peter Obi is the main opposition.Tinubu already knows this, same with Dino Melaye and Reno omokri. Reason they attack him everyday.lolz
All i know is Atiku and Tinubu will cancel each other in the North,while Obi cruise to victory in the East and majority Christian vote all over Nigeria.

I will advise you to stop deceiving yourself
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Gozac: 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
I want Atiku to win do that Southern politicians and people that hates SE so much will be disgraced and relegated to political paupers.espeially the mad one Nyesom Wike who is crazy about power.
Had it been PDP zoned it to SE , Obi would have gotten it and it would have been easy sail for both Obi and PDP.
Now it's too close to call
Based on tribal voting Atiku carries the day.
Shame on SS, SE and SW for being in disunity
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by MaliCampus: 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hussein035:

I will advise you to stop deceiving yourself
Vote wisely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Tinubu Grand Welcome At The Palace Of The Alake Of Egbaland / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here / Dele Momodu, His Wife And Children In Family Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.