Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,386 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him (38776 Views)

Festus Keyamo Asks Atiku To Apologize To Tinubu And Nigerians / Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai / Ruga: Femi Fani-Kayode Asks Atiku 3 Questions, A Troll Replies Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by osazsky(m): 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
Realist12:
Tinubu is the real unifier, the only man that has used his political platform to support Nuhu Ribadu, Atiku and Buhari. He has a right to tell Atiku to step down.
I'm really pleased with Kashim Shettima. I pray he succeeds Tinubu. He's very intelligent, honest and fair.
The North never forgets , if Atiku is a unifier as he claims the issues going on in PDP won't be there .
if u know the billions tinubu and artiku spent just to get thier presidential nomination u for lock this gutter called month..tinubu should step down for shetima ..he is not fine..see the way he talks slowly like a tortise..he cant write he cant walk properly without falling he cant even hold d nig flag high..stupid old retarted yoruba smelling pooing drug retarted man

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Deltavariant(m): 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubu's choice of Kashim Shettima as VP hasn't gone down well with northern governors up till date because he promised to consult them for their support during the primaries but unilaterally went his way.
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Opolopoopolonio: 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
Because it's the turn of the south.

That's the point Tinubu is making.

Piggiiiddiiottts can't decipher this.

Piiggiiddioootts amaka cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Jack500: 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Tinubu has seen the reality and scared of his obvious defeat and you're here blabbing

Tinubu knows better and hey, Peter Obi is Tinubu biggest night mare in this election..

How is Peter Obi Tinubu nightmare? SE will never go to Tinubu in the first place, infact it is a blessing because the votes that would have go to Atiku is being taken away by Obi.

You should be using your brain once in a while Sha.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Faposky95: 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
Are we for real....
I live on renting my Nationality.

Just watched a video on Festac 77...

Brought back memories of being a part of this country
We struggle to be who we are.

It doesn't happen to many others around the world.
.....to be contd.
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by FreeStuffsNG: 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Igbo man, calm down Asiwaju Tinubu is not the reason why you have poor manners.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by onuman: 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Desperate clown!!

Atiku is not stepping down for anybody..

Tinubu must taste his polarity at the pool since he bragged he made Buhari a president, this is the time for him to crown himself president too..

MEANWHILE I WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO CALL ALL SECURITY AGENCIES TO SIT UP AFTER PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. A PARTICULAR DESPERATE CANDIDATE MIGHT SPONSOR A COUP AFTER BEING HUMILIATED BY NIGERIANS WITH THEIR VOTERS CARD

A desperate man can't withstand and accept defeat

Tinubu can't sponsor a military coup. He will rather form NADECO II, or dole out more money to his Yoruba Nation agitators who he started to clandestinely sponsor to blackmail Arewa people to hand over power to him after PMB. They cleverly agitate for Yoruba Nation which already exists, not for Oduduwa Republic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Scamburster(m): 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
DMerciful:
Tinubu and Atiku should step down for Obi willingly or it will be done by Providence!
De merciful

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Slurity(m): 4:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
DMerciful:
Tinubu and Atiku should step down for Obi willingly or it will be done by Providence!
who is voting a liar

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by anonimi: 4:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
Realist12:
Tinubu is the real unifier, the only man that has used his political platform to support Nuhu Ribadu, Atiku and Buhari. He has a right to tell Atiku to step down.
I'm really pleased with Kashim Shettima. I pray he succeeds Tinubu. He's very intelligent, honest and fair.
The North never forgets , if Atiku is a unifier as he claims the issues going on in PDP won't be there .

Please why are you mixing up Fulani asslicker with unifier, when they are not synonymous?
Did the Omo Ale Akotileta not use his political platform to support a Yoruba for HoR Speaker in 2011

MANDIPUTIN:
Aminu Tambuwal, now Sokoto State governor, won the seat, against the preferred pick of his party, Mrs Mulikat Adeola Akande, from the South-West. Defunct Action Congress of Nigeria, then a fledging opposition, which had Akande and his soulmate, former Lagos State governor, Senator Bola Tinubu, as front- line leaders, openly asked its elected members of the House of Representatives, mostly from the South-West, to work against their region and back Tambuwal from North-West.

The opposition party’s support carried Tambuwal through the contest against Akande, then ruling party’s favourite for the speakership seat.

In his book, Chief Akande revealed that former president then as incumbent, personally reached out to Tinubu, who is now believed to be nursing presidential aspiration in 2023 and himself, but couldn’t convince them.

He wrote, “President Jonathan, immediately after the meeting (with political parties), called Bola Tinubu aside into a lobby to broach the matter of ACN support for a choice of who would become the Speaker of the House of Representatives.

“That same day, President[b] Jonathan talked to me on phone about the same matter. He disclosed that PDP had zoned the position to the South-West[/b] but that only one Muraina and another Mulika won elections on PDP ticket from the zone into the House of Representatives.

“I quickly reminded him that, as at (sic) that date in the United States of America, while the Democrats produced the Senate President, the Republicans (the opposition) produced the Speaker of the House of Representatives. I boasted that ACN was capable of suggesting to him ten names of members from the South West from among whom to choose if PDP would be magnanimous enough to practice democracy the way it was being practised in the USA, from where we imported our presidential system.

“He seemed pissed off and stopped the conversation,” he said.

In the era being referenced by the former national chairman of the defunct opposition party, the controlling party in each of the chambers of the Congress in the United States was in the majority, which wasn’t the case with ACN when the Ila-born politician was making his claim.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/how-we-foiled-jonathans-effort-to-make-mulika-adeola-speaker-akande-reveals/

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by CheapHomes1: 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
Realist12:
If Atiku is a unifier as he claims the issues going on in PDP won't be there .
Tinubu asking Atiku to step down is for the sake of national cohesion. Not out of fear .
The North never forgets

Who gave Tinubu the right to ask a flagbearers in another party to step down for him? What does an Atiku in PDP owe a Tinubu in APC? If Tinubu is the real unifier, then he shouldn't be asking anyone to step down for him. His popularity will pave way for him. If Tinubu is truly popular, he won't be wait6or dependent on another aspirants stepping down before he can win an election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
Curious345:
Take note CAMERA AND AUDIO DEVICES WERE BANNED AT THIS MEETING , TO WHITTLE DOWN THE EFFECTS OF ANY FORSEEABLE GAFFE
Are you serious?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by emperor863(m): 4:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Desperate clown!!

MEANWHILE I WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO CALL ALL SECURITY AGENCIES TO SIT UP AFTER PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. A PARTICULAR DESPERATE CANDIDATE MIGHT SPONSOR A COUP AFTER BEING HUMILIATED BY NIGERIANS WITH THEIR VOTERS CARD

Don't worry about the action of Peter Obi by the time he is humiliated by Nigerians. He would only resort to Biafla or death that he was sponsoring before he started joking about the thoughts of ruling our country.

He can only use his ESN and UGM and they will not succeed in the attempt to overthrow president Tinubu. Rather, he would be picked up and put in the can to join his compatriot who directed the razing of Lagos in October 2020. It is not good for Kanu to walk alone, his co conspirator, Obi will join him soon.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by MeaslesMumpsRub: 4:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
osazsky:
if u know the billions tinubu and artiku spent just to get thier presidential nomination u for lock this gutter called month..tinubu should step down for shetima ..he is not fine..see the way he talks slowly like a tortise..he cant write he cant walk properly without falling he cant even hold d nig flag high..stupid old retarted yoruba smelling pooing drug retarted man

How many billions did dey spend ??
How much did Obi bribe his presidential Ticket in Labour Party

The LP primary wasn't democratic you may go and verify.
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Trilz(m): 4:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
grin grin

this forthcoming election is going to be an interesting one, please let's all vote for the right candidate so we don't waste another eight years.

I do all sorts of data entry jobs, please check my signature for my contact info.

Best Regards.
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
where da Atiku step down for Tinubu or not, peter obi is the next president.

Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Atlantis585: 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/10/17/just-in-tinubu-asks-atiku-to-step-down-and-endorse-him/

God forbid BAT thing!
The worst crook and drug dealer in history of Nigeria can never be president of Nigeria

Kwankwaso 2023!
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by ogatboy(m): 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Desperate clown!!

Atiku is not stepping down for anybody..

Tinubu must taste his polarity at the pool since he bragged he made Buhari a president, this is the time for him to crown himself president too..

Unfortunately, we have two desperate contestants and and SUG contenstant.
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Angelfrost(m): 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
When are they all going to engage with the actual voters (Nigerians)?!!

Americans are currently having candidates for midterm elections debating and presenting their cases to the public under scrutiny of ruthless journalists... That's how it should be!
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by MeaslesMumpsRub: 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
Realist12:
Tinubu asking Atiku to step down is for the sake of national cohesion. Not out of fear .
The North never forgets

Jagaban is coming.
Bola ni oko iyawan

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by MaziBiafra042: 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
Agbado muching gorilla's has swarm the thread grin

Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by BeardedMeat(m): 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ttalk:
Jagaban is a political maestro who knows the right button to press at the right time.

Just like the Emi lokan last minutes speech changed the political defeat to victory during the APC primary, so also this sucker punch will deliver the message into the conscience of northern politicians to see the sacrifice Tinubu has made for Nigerians especially the north through his support for ingrate Tambuwa, Atiku, Buhari, and Ribadu.

As we await the payback from our northern brothers who will not betray this good gesture, Peter Obi and his disobedient children reap the fruit of the hatred, abuse, and insult they have dished out to other regions

Meanwhile, I can the incoherent and insulting words of Obidients who are craving for likes and shares, and I asked, is it this jargon that is going to attract the likes and shares you crave for?
The Tinubu Bot thing still paining you?
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by themanderon: 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
Desperate old man who should be resting from his lifetime in crime is still looking for what is not looking for him.
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by lereinter(m): 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
Lolzzzzz
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by gimakon2(m): 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
This man just sees Nigeria as his Right.
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by Ghosteddad: 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
The desperation by the Iragbiji drug lord is too much
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by vickydevoka(m): 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
Realist12:
Tinubu is the real unifier, the only man that has used his political platform to build bridges, he's supported Nuhu Ribadu, Atiku and Buhari. He has a right to tell Atiku to step down.

Whilst Atiku is burning the bridge for his ambition, Obi is just Laying foundation for a bridge , only Tinubu's bridge can ensure peace in Nigeria, as a true Democrat that he is . Let's give it up for our next president
The North never forgets
Close your gutter up. Ask your self if it was a Christian Christian ticket will northern Muslims agree.
Ewu
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by duality(m): 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
Realist12:
Tinubu is the real unifier, the only man that has used his political platform to build bridges, he's supported Nuhu Ribadu, Atiku and Buhari. He has a right to tell Atiku to step down.

Whilst Atiku is burning the bridge for his ambition, Obi is just Laying foundation for a bridge , only Tinubu's bridge can ensure peace in Nigeria, as a true Democrat that he is . Let's give it up for our next president
The North never forgets

APC government has failed massively. They can't be returned to power. Look at the economy, nobody can honestly return APC to power.
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by latolz: 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
Make the 2 of una dey fool una selves
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by kestolove95(m): 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
One useless region like Dat will not call tinubu to come tell them his plan for them now o, very soon when his sworn in they will be shouting marginalization
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by gabemuyi: 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
Atiku is taking 80% northern votes, 60% middle belt votes 20% SW votes 40% SS votes 10% SE votes giving g him the win
Re: Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him by kayjay69(m): 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
100 bags thousand barrels of ....

The new SI Unit of measuring whatever is inside Professor Tinubu's head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc / Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari / Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.