Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:35 AM

2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai (47178 Views)

Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers / BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police / Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Diligent1(f): 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:
That Elrufai is too soft on that infidel is making some of us disliking Elrufai himself..

Well let's allow Obi to enjoy the fame he craves for until the election day

But one thing is certain.

NEVER AGAIN SHALL WE ALLOW A CHRSTIAN TO RULE THIS COUNTRY NO MATTER THE POLITICAL PARTY

JONATHAN IS AND REMAINS THE LAST CHRSTIAN PRESIDENT IN THIS COUNTRY
This is very wrong, we are one. I am a Muslim, if I see a competent christian contesting I will vote for him/her.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by stanluiz(m): 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
El rufai is running mad. But I love I Peter obi ignored him.

Obi will not step low by replying a nonentity like El rufai. He can't do that.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Nigerianization(m): 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
pquaver:

Simple in. Everything you do think about tomorrow.. Obi didn't realise a day like this will come... It all about the futuristic thinking I have harped on that obi lacks. How he didn't envisage an airport for Anambra shows he is visionless unlike Amoda

If El rufai see Obi in Kaduna ON ELECTION DAY, he should arrest him. Obi was right. El rufai was neither an observer, nor a party agent. What is he motive the of wanting to MOVE AROUND ANAMBRA STATE ON ELECTION DAY.

El rufai said it himself. He didn't say campaign, he said ELECTIONS.

Tinubu is a strategic politician and in all the states that he have installed governors, you don't find him MOVING AROUND ON ELECTION DAY. El rufai should go to hell
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by honor4me: 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
yudee233:
Hope you will only visit a Muslim doctor and also buy from only Muslim faithful when visit the market
Me I am a Muslim and a firm supporter of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU. But that’s where it stop. No sane Muslims will support your position on Christians ruling the country. I’m sure you are not even a Muslim yourself only pretending to cause religious conflicts. We only support BAT because we belong to his party. Let’s be very careful in our posts and utterances

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by unclejb2(m): 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
pquaver:

Simple in. Everything you do think about tomorrow.. Obi didn't realise a day like this will come... It all about the futuristic thinking I have harped on that obi lacks. How he didn't envisage an airport for Anambra shows he is visionless unlike Amoda
El Rufai is just shit to pants scared of the Obidient movement...

Imagine a civilian bragging about how he can use the military to arrest another civilian. Obi is actually bigger than the Kaduna midget

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Hoodnigga123: 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
VERDA:

Why did your brother arrest him? U people people and sentiment
Lol...you guys sound so dumb always, please arrest him for what reason exactly??, Why do some Tinubu supporters sound foolish abeg?
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by israel90: 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
Toluwanise247:

You don’t know how to read, 3rdclass student .
You should have save yourself this public embarrassment. Some obi supporters are educated illiterate. They went to school but they are still illiterate because they are bankrupt of wisdom and sense at the same time.
u want to school but lack sense of reasoning.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Alpharey: 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
If civilization means killing the people of Southern Kaduna state and render them homeless, sacking Benue communities and turning their farmland into feeds for unproductive cows, if that is part of the Norths civilization, then I don't want to be civilized.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Levels1(m): 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
Goodoldays:

Arrested on what grounds?

Don't get it twisted.

I was trying to correct the writer when he said Nigerian.

He used such word as if he was an advocate for Nigerian.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Coly2012(m): 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ihenzy:

civilization actually started from the north
that does not make them civilised.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Interesting2023: 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:
That Elrufai is too soft on that infidel is making some of us disliking Elrufai himself..

NEVER AGAIN SHALL WE ALLOW A CHRSTIAN TO RULE THIS COUNTRY NO MATTER THE POLITICAL PARTY

Very dumb ass submission
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by honor4me: 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

Me I am a Muslim and a firm supporter of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU. But that’s where it stop. No sane Muslims will support your position on Christians ruling the country. I’m sure you are not even a Muslim yourself only pretending to cause religious conflicts. We only support BAT because we belong to his party. Let’s be very careful in our posts and utterances
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
Obi is a senior man. He goes with peace. Nothing can stop him

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Classic40: 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
Coly2012:
"We northerners are civilised people"

The above statement shock me.
civilise indeed
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Marpol2021(m): 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
You will see it with thy eyes,but you won't leave to enjoy it..mark my words
OLABAMIJI99:

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by israel90: 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

buhari is d last president of nigeria
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Classic40: 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
Coly2012:
"We northerners are civilised people"

The above statement shock me.
civilise indeed
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Alpharey: 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
Nigerianization:

If El rufai see Obi in Kaduna ON ELECTION DAY, he should arrest him. Obi was right. El rufai was neither an observer, nor a party agent. What is he motive the of wanting to MOVE AROUND ANAMBRA STATE ON ELECTION DAY.

El rufai said it himself. He didn't say campaign, he said ELECTIONS.

Tinubu is a strategic politician and in all the states that he have installed governors, you don't find him MOVING AROUND ON ELECTION DAY. El rufai should go to hell

Mr HELL Rufai is already on his way to his nick name
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by babajero(m): 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
pquaver:

Peter Obi didn't do any wrong to el rfufai. Can you please tell me since you grew up in Nigeria, how many times have you been able to walk around during election day? Please answer so that you won't be a hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by badoh(m): 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
Corridon:
Arrest him and see the wrath of Nigerians.
Which wrath of Nigerians. Be deceiving yourself. If he gets Obi arrested today in Kaduna, nothing will happen, I repeat, nothing will happen. So Obi never envisaged a day like this will come, nonsense.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by gloryman91: 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

I believe you can never be a True Muslim, the country belongs to everyone, what we need is competency not religious bigots like you.

Next time talk with brain not your ass the way you are talking.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by nothingspoil70: 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
Obidient4life3:
Let him try!
Obi no be your mate! We dare El-rufai to arrest Obi, even those military personnel you will hire will not live to tell the story!
chest beater spotted
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Salvador1: 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

this is hate seun this fellow should be ban for life.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Figger(m): 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

bastard son of a thousand fathers. Spits on u
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by sonso: 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
Obidient4life3:
Let him try!
Obi no be your mate! We dare El-rufai to arrest Obi, even those military personnel you will hire will not live to tell the story!

You people are too expansive and reason you will never smell Aso rock in 50 years if Nigeria remains the same.

Since your Humpty Dumpty in DSS cell, what happened?
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Alpharey: 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
Small devil is ranting. Army na your papa property abi.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by VULCAN(m): 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
El Rufai confirms that belonging to APC drastically reduces ones brain cells.

Visiting for a campaign is not the same as visiting to influence an election.

It was DSS that kept him on house arrest and not Obi

We know these things but since lying is part of the DNA of APC, we understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Dajay3264: 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

Very useless poverty brain talking
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by simplesearch: 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
The same Northerners they refuse the western education they gave their children in full. Civilisations goes beyond cosmetic adornment in gold and costly ornaments. If Northerners were that civilized there won't be Deborah scenario, Matashena killings, unending religious intolerance and rioting, fulani bloodbathing and letting, bandits, insane act of terrorism, anti societal, anti progressive and anti human behavior. All this crude behavior are nothing but indices portrayal of a people lacking civilization. Willful and wanton act of murder, especially by people of same ethnic affiliation or cohesion amounts to shared behavioral pattern. Only few Northerners who are well educated and exposed can be said to be civilized, and such people are not hard to know.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by jrusky(m): 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
Sir had it be you did you could have save us from that bitch monster called obi.
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Nigerianization(m): 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
Diligent1:

This is very wrong, we are one. I am a Muslim, if I see a competent christian contesting I will vote for him/her.

They will still question your brand of Islam. Well done sis
Re: 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai by Faposky95: 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
How do you know the future....El should show maturity...the type that greats before had shown...eg Mandela....
Isn't the future worth the sacrifice......
What good had come from him rising from house arrest to state governor...?

Black...oppressed souls seeking a voice .....y'all be dead before God will considers forgiving the many evils your hands also brought to men like you ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

When You Have Corruption Cases But You Are An APC Member In Pictures / Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa / Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.