Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

How To I Handle Myself In This Situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To I Handle Myself In This Situation (1730 Views)

My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth / My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused / How Do I Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To I Handle Myself In This Situation by Adekunlegold9ja: 7:07am On Oct 19, 2022
I am really not yet at the level I should be financially, emotionally and physically.

I am very low in confidence right now.

I have never had sex before. Even at 26 years old. And this is a genuine decision(I have had numerous ladies try to tempt me for sex which I didn't oblige to)

Tho I started out talking to girls at 22years. Had one lady I so much loved but we broke up.

At 24 I got attracted to a another so called good girl, christian and church goer. I didn't ask her out because I thought it was the mistake I made with my first girl.

I was friends with her till I observed she's no longer close. I asked her out but she said no.

But still got ever closer, then I lost my job 2020, she became distant

Now here's the issue with this second lady I think because she knows I love her and she has been manipulating me. It's not like she's asking for financial assistance but she's been doing some things that do not make sense.

I asked her out again late last year and what made me ask her out again was when she called me and said I should talk to her mum also when I didn't contact her over a long period of time she said she missed me and a whole lot of other rubbish she did.

That made me ask her out which she declined. She said she really loved my personality and expected that I asked her out when we first met early 2020 but I didn't , She said I only chat her and never say I love her.(that was January this year)

Okay I realised she never loved me, though it was difficult I moved on.

Then she chatted me that a friend of hers need a job. That I should help her if there's any vacancy. I love helping people.

So when there was a vacancy I sent the link to her.

A week later.she called me and told me they didn't give her friend the job. And she herself got the job.

I was surprised by this. Because she has a job that pays better than this job in this my current company and besides she never told me she wanted to quit her job
She resumed here and have started her usual manipulative way of behaving.

How do I handle her. I don't want her to derail me again like she did in the past.

I am never gonna ask her out again she's not the only lady in the world and beside I think she likes me but she doesn't want to date me. Which I have accepted.

I am a very shy guy, I don't have much friends and really low in confidence now financially.

I have not been able to talk to another person.
And it's not even advisable for me to even ask any lady out now.

But I am always thinking about this manipulative girl.
Re: How To I Handle Myself In This Situation by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 19, 2022
All this epistle on top Nigerian girl. Simps and nice guys are play toy for these girls cheesy

8 Likes

Re: How To I Handle Myself In This Situation by chatinent: 7:27am On Oct 19, 2022
I was friends with her till I observed she's no longer close. I asked her out but she said no.
This was when you should have become alive.

That made me ask her out which she declined. She said she really loved my personality and expected that I asked her out when we first met early 2020 but I didn't , She said I only chat her and never say I love her.(that was January this year)

My friend, sharrap there! You no get shame?

I asked her out again late last year and what made me ask her out again was when she called me and said I should talk to her mum also when I didn't contact her over a long period of time she said she missed me and a whole lot of other rubbish she did.
Na so the thing pain you?

Wait a second, this is a third time you asking her out?

I am really not yet at the level I should be financially, emotionally and physically.
And mentally.

Why wouldn't she encumber you in her emotional blackmail when all you crave for is asking her out? Dem do you? After first rejection, you still do am again..and again. Who does that!

Omo, go and build your esteem and focus more of being a responsible man, bettering your life and preparing for an eventual family life. You aren't even ready to love yourself, you dey find who you go love.

Leave women for now..that's not what you need. What you need now is an upgraded common sense, self esteem, and financial balance.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To I Handle Myself In This Situation by Originalsly: 7:48am On Oct 19, 2022
How is she manipulating you? Seems like you are programmed to believe all women are manipulative so whatever she says or does is seen as manipulative. This is why I asked the question and curious to see what reasonable answer you can give.
From what you wrote.... it looks like her heart is set on you and wants a serious relationship ... willing to marry. She is still upset that you didn't ask her out ... which you should have. For her to later tell you to meet her mom should have been a sign to you that she is very serious. Then she has left her better paying job to take up a job in your company.... a sign that she wants to be close to you regardless of money. How many more signs do you need? The quicker you deprogramme yourself from women are manipulative the quicker your eyes will clear to see the golden opportunity you have.... or had.
But then again .... if you can't figure out this basic stuff... how will you manage in a relationship? Most likely then the real manipulation will begin since she will be the one wearing the pants because you can't figure things out. My advice to you is focus on yourself.... getting out of the shell ... learn what it takes to be a man ... try to understand the nature of women before getting into a relationship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To I Handle Myself In This Situation by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 19, 2022
When men don't understand women, they call women manipulative grin cheesy anything that confuses them is now manipulative. Kikikiki grin

All these tales by moonlight self. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To I Handle Myself In This Situation by Raalsalghul: 8:25am On Oct 19, 2022
Persephone1:
When men don't understand women, they call women manipulative grin cheesy anything that confuses them is now manipulative. Kikikiki grin

Aunty e don do for you.

Haba!

You've been on a roll since yesternight.

Sleep no dey your dictionary? undecided
Re: How To I Handle Myself In This Situation by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 19, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Aunty e don do for you.

Haba!

You've been on a roll since yesternight.

Sleep no dey your dictionary? undecided
Lol.. And you have been keeping up with me since yesterday.

Oya come, let's calm down together. You must be tired too. grin grin
Re: How To I Handle Myself In This Situation by Raalsalghul: 8:47am On Oct 19, 2022
Persephone1:

Oya come, let's calm down together. You must be tired too. grin grin

Does it come with a massage?

If "No", then I'm not interested. smiley
Re: How To I Handle Myself In This Situation by Slynation(m): 8:52am On Oct 19, 2022
The only problem I see here is that you are inexperience when it comes to women affairs, fair enough you are still a virgin and seems confused on how to handle situations like this...

No matter the advise you receive here, you will still do that thing that is on your mind because shy guys sees only one available option at there disposal and tends to hold onto that particular option due to the fact they have this feeling there next meal(next lady) is never guaranteed because approaching or communicating with women is an herculean task to overcome....so I rather not waste my time because the first thing you need to do is to suppress your shyness, then we can discuss... cheesy
Re: How To I Handle Myself In This Situation by Tekes: 8:58am On Oct 19, 2022
Adekunlegold9ja:

I am very low in confidence right now.

I have never had sex before. Even at 26 years old. And this is a genuine decision(I have had numerous ladies try to tempt me for sex which I didn't oblige to)

Tho I started out talking to girls at 22years. Had one lady I so much loved but we broke up.

At 24 I got attracted to a another so called good girl, christian and church goer. I didn't ask her out because I thought it was the mistake I made with my first girl.

But still got ever closer, then I lost my job 2020, she became distant

Now here's the issue with this second lady I think because she knows I love her and she has been manipulating me. It's not like she's asking for financial assistance but she's been doing some things that do not make sense.

Okay I realised she never loved me, though it was difficult I moved on.

Then she chatted me that a friend of hers need a job. That I should help her if there's any vacancy. I love helping people.

So when there was a vacancy I sent the link to her.

A week later.she called me and told me they didn't give her friend the job. And she herself got the job.

I was surprised by this. Because she has a job that pays better than this job in this my current company and besides she never told me she wanted to quit her job
She resumed here and have started her usual manipulative way of behaving.

How do I handle her. I don't want her to derail me again like she did in the past.

I am never gonna ask her out again she's not the only lady in the world and beside I think she likes me but she doesn't want to date me. Which I have accepted.

I am a very shy guy, I don't have much friends and really low in confidence now financially.

I have not been able to talk to another person.
And it's not even advisable for me to even ask any lady out now.

But I am always thinking about this manipulative girl.

I will recommend you read Dr. Robert Glover's books.

Use zlibrary.org website to download the books.

1 Like

Re: How To I Handle Myself In This Situation by Sweetvie: 8:58am On Oct 19, 2022
Typing...
Re: How To I Handle Myself In This Situation by Adekunlegold9ja: 9:57am On Oct 19, 2022
Slynation:
The only problem I see here is that you are inexperience when it comes to women affairs, fair enough you are still a virgin and seems confused on how to handle situations like this...

No matter the advise you receive here, you will still do that thing that is on your mind because shy guys sees only one available option at there disposal and tends to hold onto that particular option due to the fact they have this feeling there next meal(next lady) is never guaranteed because approaching or communicating with women is an herculean task to overcome....so I rather not waste my time because the first thing you need to do is to suppress your shyness, then we can discuss... cheesy
Can you share?
Re: How To I Handle Myself In This Situation by Adekunlegold9ja: 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2022
Originalsly:
How is she manipulating you? Seems like you are programmed to believe all women are manipulative so whatever she says or does is seen as manipulative. This is why I asked the question and curious to see what reasonable answer you can give.
From what you wrote.... it looks like her heart is set on you and wants a serious relationship ... willing to marry. She is still upset that you didn't ask her out ... which you should have. For her to later tell you to meet her mom should have been a sign to you that she is very serious. Then she has left her better paying job to take up a job in your company.... a sign that she wants to be close to you regardless of money. How many more signs do you need? The quicker you deprogramme yourself from women are manipulative the quicker your eyes will clear to see the golden opportunity you have.... or had.
But then again .... if you can't figure out this basic stuff... how will you manage in a relationship? Most likely then the real manipulation will begin since she will be the one wearing the pants because you can't figure things out. My advice to you is focus on yourself.... getting out of the shell ... learn what it takes to be a man ... try to understand the nature of women before getting into a relationship.
Hmm. I disagree with this tho.

1 Like

Re: How To I Handle Myself In This Situation by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Does it come with a massage?

If "No", then I'm not interested. smiley
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How To I Handle Myself In This Situation by Paulianfa(m): 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2022
grin
Re: How To I Handle Myself In This Situation by Socratiz: 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2022
You need to work on yourself though I doubt if you know how to go about it.

You need to learn how to build self-confidence, assertiveness and boldness. These are the tools of maturity.

At 26 you should be able to face life squarely and be your own man.

I suspect that your low confidence must be as a result of some childhood experiences.

Help yourself first before you pursue a lady.

Get in touch if you need guidance on this.
Re: How To I Handle Myself In This Situation by Adekunlegold9ja: 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2022
Socratiz:
You need to work on yourself though I doubt if you know how to go about it.

You need to learn how to build self-confidence, assertiveness and boldness. These are the tools of maturity.

At 26 you should be able to face life squarely and be your own man.

I suspect that your low confidence must be as a result of some childhood experiences.

Help yourself first before you pursue a lady.

Get in touch if you need guidance on this.
J
Re: How To I Handle Myself In This Situation by Owen247: 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2022
Persephone1:

but some women are manipulative.
Re: How To I Handle Myself In This Situation by SPAMBOX7: 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2022

It was when you two was no more close you decided to ask her out. See timing cheesy
Re: How To I Handle Myself In This Situation by SPAMBOX7: 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
DaniWhizbang:
All this epistle on top Nigerian girl. Simps and nice guys are play toy for these girls cheesy
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Abroad Is Overrated / Are Some Female Bankers Really That Bad? / I Think My 29 YO Girlfriend Is Still In Love With Her Ex. What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.