Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty (25698 Views)

Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by olatunji0607: 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2022
Pls what is the population of this country
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by plantist: 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2022
wwwihy:
I was able to move 439 million people out of poverty” - Peter Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLEDTiuOmTQ

Video link:

https://twitter.com/DivinelyAided/status/1582708693858410496
And some malus were still clapping for him chai!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by excanny: 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2022
Idiot OP. He was talking about what India did in the past.

India pulled, not Obi.

Why are you people like this?

You cut the video to mislead others. Let's see the beginning of the statement.

A broadcast I watched from begininng to end.

And a mod pushed this to FP? This is a height of irresponsibility.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Ddokie: 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2022
Afamed:

Do not be silly, what is the population of Nigeria that he took 439m Nigerians out of poverty?

If you are not silly, how do you listen to a video that the beginning isn’t clear and jump to conclusion? Where did you here “ I was able to... “ in that video. Someone is talking about what happened in India and Vietnam, una Dey talk another thing.

Is it that you guys don’t have brilliant people in your team or what?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2022
Solari8:
Papa give it to us..

Na u suppose give up why did they cut the video so shot u can bearly complete a sentence as if they dont want ppl to understand what he was trying to say.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Eluala(m): 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2022
Children of perdition, the man was talking about data from another country perhaps India or China and all you could do was to cut the video to enable you peddle your gibberish. Suffer never tire una true true.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Mosesvic11(m): 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2022
2Radii:
I like u very well

Even when u know that the person talking to u is giving u lamba, but u re still interested grin
post the full video of his speech
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by ChyjoskyJ: 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2022
This OP na real Agbado Urchin handwork, I watched the full video, he was referring to China that pulled 439Million out of poverty using MDG goals. This OP your brain if filled with cassava peel that's why you cannot comprehend simple gramma.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Bamz(m): 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2022
Nemesis0147:
I’m obident but I think is high time this man stop dishing out figures...he should talk less please.

Lmaooo I'm a neutral but I had to confirm the current head of the National Bureau of Statistics.
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by MeaslesMumpsRub: 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2022
Na Lie.
Why will PO Lie like this,wetin he go gain??
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Etiyeokwe: 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2022
wwwihy:
I was able to move 439 million people out of poverty” - Peter Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLEDTiuOmTQ

Video link:

https://twitter.com/DivinelyAided/status/1582708693858410496

Lol...he wasn't talking about himself. He didn't say "I", he said "he", meaning he was referring to someone.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Cryofigbos: 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Propaganda won't save Apc

It seems u don't have data to watch d video.......ur support for a politician should not make u shameless
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by solomoni87(m): 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
St. Peter of Labour Cathedral. i never mr Lai Mohammed have a rival. This one too much na. Haba!
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by mercysamuelson(m): 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2022

Watch this video grin grin grin Obi penetrating rural communities in far north while you are deceiving yourselves with propaganda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVfv7M-kGdE

So una expect make dem dey mention Atiku or Tinubu when dem see say na una territory dem dey and na for one small village? They vividly believe say una go fit kill dem easily as una dey take kill una people, una brothers and sisters. I no blame dem o.
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by 2Radii: 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
Mosesvic11:
post the full video of his speech
a no get time abeg

Go and be struggling it out with Ur counterparts behind me grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Enyimbamercedes: 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
The minions were silent when Cassava General of the Federation said he will draft 50 million youth into the army

Now they have remembered census figures and are asking the population of the country.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Casanye(m): 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
It's obvious many people that commented above never had enough data to watch the video, he never mentioned I was able to pull people from poverty..., he was simply quoting what happened in another country not Nigeria please.
And to the poster I challenge you to post the full video, propaganda will never take you anyway.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Masterito(m): 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
You are the person who need help here. You only need to update your IQ to understand?
wwwihy:
cheesy

At this point, this man need help

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by businesslandnig: 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
That's a misleading caption. Peter Obi could be clearly heard making reference to countries and the number of their citizens they drew out of poverty, to think some people commented on the post without taking a second to listen to the video is simply appalling.
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by gigabyte13: 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na small small
Na like dis e dey take start
OBI my man, the rave of the moment
You too dey forward, no be our plan be that
THEY SCAM DEM SMALL SMALL
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by tuborme: 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
Cut and join video. He mentioned a country in Asia that pulled 439 million people out of poverty. I watched the video. Propaganda won’t save APC

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by pacesetting: 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
Guy, help yourself and stop all these nonsense. If you want to know the truth, watch the video well. He didn't say he was able to pull. He was talking about other people. Of course you know, but you choose to be mischievous.
plantist:

Wait! How do you find it so easy to look past this guy's lies? The people you all claimed to have been responsible for the insecurity, infrastructural decay et al are the people your Bitter Obi is hobnobbing with. Tell me, how is this guy different from others?
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by fridayking(m): 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
If person say something wrongly and you know is that a liar... He is not a fool to say 489million na....

Fear God
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Tbagwell80: 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
Nigerians are not ready. This crude politics won't take us anywhere. Same way some ignorant guys was thinking that Tinubu goofed with the church rat proverb. Some are also judging Obi with this cut and join video. Dude was talking about China and the jobless op had to cut it off to suit his intentions. In both cases, they (Obi and Tinubu) where only driving home their points with statistics and proverbs respectively).

Judge leaders by just two things.....their character and intelligence. In governance, they won't be campaigning and won't be time bound to give speeches. Only their true character and intelligence will come to bear.
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Hoelujohn: 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
blancsn1:
This Pandora kleptomaniac criminal bastard Peter Obi will finish Nigeria with lies. What sort of a foolish bastard in human form is this oloriburuku for God sake ?
You heard the second part where he didn't I clude million or thousands.
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Iwedunloye: 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Propaganda won't save Apc

Are you blind and deaf?
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Salewa97: 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
bluefilm:
Any stupid person will now wake up and tweet one nonsense and then attribute it to Peter Obi.

Nonsense. angry

Don't you see the video of him saying it?

Or are you deaf and blind?
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by sukkot: 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
nna mehnnnnnn this nigga peter obi done went bonkers mayneeee

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Tinubuwins2023e: 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
Oloriburuku
Lamba
Lie lie

grin
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by pacesetting: 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
And I wonder the mod that pushed this to front page. Each time I see some of these fake propaganda against Obi, I know the some mods have been paid to do so. Unfortunately, Seun is busy on Twitter and is not even aware of what is happening on his forum.
tuborme:
Cut and join video. He mentioned a country in Asia that pulled 439 million people out of poverty. I watched the video. Propaganda won’t save APC
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Salewa97: 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
I think he is counting the IPOB terrorist scattered across prisons around the world.
Re: Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty by Coolbadguy: 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
Una mumu ooo you people did not even play the video to listen to what he said but just talking trash, the man never said he lifted 439 million people out of poverty.
Make una dey try listen and read well before commenting like mumu when dem don remove brain �. Agabado urchins make una get sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Sheriff Not In Support Of PDP's Rejection Of Edo Results / Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him / We Won’t Allow South-west Impose President On Nigeria Like 2015; Arewa Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.