Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

He Offered His Friend A Job Instead Of Begging Him For Money, See What Happened - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Offered His Friend A Job Instead Of Begging Him For Money, See What Happened (2517 Views)

Deji Adeyanju’s Gave His Friend A Car As A Wedding Gift / ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend / Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Offered His Friend A Job Instead Of Begging Him For Money, See What Happened by mariahAngel(f): 11:28am On Oct 20, 2022
Rozross:
His ego is like that of martinez of the redpill thread,but its somehow sha because most men will prefer not to work for their friends. He should get him another job and not to tell him to work for him.

It is not his responsibility to find his friend a job.
He's done the best that he could, and since the friend does not like it, he should go get himself a job.
Wanjohn is not to blame for his friend being broke.
What is more annoying than ingratitude and entitlement mentality?

2 Likes

Re: He Offered His Friend A Job Instead Of Begging Him For Money, See What Happened by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 20, 2022
mariahAngel:

It is not his responsibility to find his friend a job.
He's done the best that he could, and since the friend does not like it, he should go get himself a job.
Wanjohn is not to blame for his friend being broke.
What is more annoying than ingratitude and entitlement mentality?
Just want to help him feed his ego a little, he should go get himself a good job that befits him.
Re: He Offered His Friend A Job Instead Of Begging Him For Money, See What Happened by IsellSmartTvs: 11:46am On Oct 20, 2022
smiley

Re: He Offered His Friend A Job Instead Of Begging Him For Money, See What Happened by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
Kalatium:

Why do you think we have poor people all over.

Poverty is a mindset bound by laziness, arrogance and entitlement.

Poor people have alot of problems that's why they never go far. Poverty is a conscious or unconscious choice that bounds people from becoming rich or at least financially buoyant.

When I tell people this, they say I'm evil, how am I suppose to tell the truth to people that refuse to leave their comfort zone(poverty)

2 Likes

Re: He Offered His Friend A Job Instead Of Begging Him For Money, See What Happened by pansophist(m): 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
Kalatium:

Why do you think we have poor people all over.

Poverty is a mindset bound by laziness, arrogance and entitlement.

Poor people have alot of problems that's why they never go far. Poverty is a conscious or unconscious choice that bounds people from becoming rich or at least financially buoyant.

Yes, I agree. 100℅

We might be equal as humans, but in our daily decisions, drive, ambition, ability, courage, responsibility, accountability, vision, depth, smartness, shameless to pursue wealth, etc, we are not equal at all. Sadly, statistics doesn't cover these traits.

3 Likes

Re: He Offered His Friend A Job Instead Of Begging Him For Money, See What Happened by begoniaa: 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2022
Karleb:
People come online to paint themselves as hero because, obviously, it's their story.

But I believe there are ways to put it to the friend that the guy would agree do it. I mean, it's your friend here, not just a random fellow.

The guy must have underated his friend along the line. Coming online to rant about it further proves it.

His bad behavior aside, no broke man should have ego.

You may be on to something.
Re: He Offered His Friend A Job Instead Of Begging Him For Money, See What Happened by begoniaa: 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
It's cute how when issues like these come up, everyone always manage to put on their thinking caps and become absolutely realistic and non-divisive by facing the matter at hand. We all know to separate individual issues and shenanigans from the general gender as a whole, but for the "weaker vessels?" They never get this much grace. smiley

It's cute sha. Very cute, and that's all I just have to point out here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Offered His Friend A Job Instead Of Begging Him For Money, See What Happened by being(m): 10:20am On Oct 21, 2022
Pure nonsense!! So if the friend is a governor, he will refuse to be a special adviser or commissioner if offered?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Advise - Is He Being Reasonable? / 25 Ways To Ruin Your Marriage / Sending Your Kids To Good Schools And Your Househelp To Lower Schools.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.