Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job (7642 Views)

Job Vacancy In God Is Good Motors / My Hubby Needs A Car For Uber....please Help!!! / Kindly Help My Husband Before He Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Badtoy(m): 7:47am On Oct 23, 2022
JOB VACANCY! JOB VACANCY!! JOB VACANCY!!!

LAUNDRY/DRY CLEANING SERVICES NEEDED

MUST BE DONE WITH SCHOOL, ABLE BODIED, SMART AND HARDWORKING, DILIGENT AND TIMELY.
NOTE: FOR MEN AND LIVING AROUND THE ENVIRONS OF JOS, YANTRAILER TO BE PRECISE.

FOR MORE ENQUIRES PLEASE CALL OR MESSAGE 08088086335

Feel free to share the link with your network, you may just be helping a bother land This job OPPORTUNITY.

1 Like

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Gokoyer1401: 8:31am On Oct 23, 2022
There are different levels in scamming sha grin

1 Like

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Sammy07: 9:30am On Oct 23, 2022
Omo, finally.

She (he) has successfully scammed people here
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by feranmi143: 9:42am On Oct 23, 2022
Yo fish, it not about helping but i stop helping online ever since i sent a guy 17k up here for his health, he called me a fool and blocked me. he keep spamming tread on front page

2 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dmdmdm(f): 9:50am On Oct 23, 2022
It's sad to read such heartbreaking comments from Nairalanders.

It is the same reason alot of persons die in silence. People who have no proof whatsoever, calling a genuine cry out for help, a scam.

Wonder what would happen if it turns out not to be one. Can you take your words back? I doubt it. Can you take back the feelings it has created? No, you just can't.

Gokoyer1401, I only mentioned you on that post because it has my email and I saw that you tried sending a dm.

I have been contacted by one person for a job for hubby and I'd reach out to her, with everything necessary. I hope it puts an end to everything.

Obviously, a lot of persons have no help to offer, rather, they just want to fault claims, claims they have made no efforts to ascertain it's truthfulness.

Like I said, I am in Surulere, Lagos. I only received help from 3 persons on this thread. If any of the 3 persons have the slightest feeling that they've been scammed, I'm available to put that feeling to rest by whatever means they so desire.

It's only a phase, it was never this way, it would never remain this way, it would pass.

And to all those who keep shouting scam, without proof, I pray you never have a reason to genuinely seek for help, and have people who have absolutely nothing to offer, shoot it down. It is hurtful, but this too shall pass.

4 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Gentlechika(m): 9:51am On Oct 23, 2022
Bloddy f*****g format. I pity who falls for this ploy. One person using numerous accounts.

4 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Gokoyer1401: 10:37am On Oct 23, 2022
A small boy here scammed me and two other guys. One is police officer and the second guy is a medical doctor. The only person that got his money back was the police officer. The dubious boy left our group chat and made three of us moderators. The unfortunate dubious guy is from the same region with the police officer. The police officer threatened him with sort of things and he got his money back.
Many Nigerians will do far worse than the present leaders will have.

The police officer went to his place and even have a copy of his ID card. You needed to see his posts back then about how he will give 200% ROI on any investment within 3 months. He even begged us to lock him inside one of our houses if we were not sure of his genuiety while he will be working to make profit online.

The 419 boy will only make it in this life if i ever cheat anyone.

Was is it the case where i sent 2500 naira to someone and she didnt even acknowledge it. It was on her comment on Nairaland that she said ' someone gave me something small sha'
feranmi143:
Yo fish, it not about helping but i stop helping online ever since i sent a guy 17k up here for his health, he called me a fool and blocked me. he keep spamming tread on front page

1 Like

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dmdmdm(f): 10:58am On Oct 23, 2022
Still waiting for the verification. I'm available for verification, I have stated it from the onset. One who needs help, has nothing to hide. I AM OPENED FOR VERIFICATIONS.

UNTIL I AM VERIFIED, NO ONE SHOULD TAG THIS A SCAM.

PROVIDE EXACT LOCATION, I HAVE DONE THAT

SURULERE, LAGOS.

1 Like

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dmdmdm(f): 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2022
Waiting to be VERIFIED.

1 Like

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by jamze: 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2022
dmdmdm:
Waiting to be VERIFIED.
m also in surulere, Adetola street in particular.
Wer in surulere ae u, although m not part of d verification team.
But would like to see d end of this abraka dabra

4 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dmdmdm(f): 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2022
jamze:

Drop a mail, lemme send you my exact address
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dmdmdm(f): 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
jamze:

It's been 1 hour...

Still waiting.
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by odinga1of: 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2022
dmdmdm:

It's been 1 hour...

Still waiting.

I took your a while 5 days to typed "Surulere"?

Oga you are dealing with adults and not kids.
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by odinga1of: 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2022
dmdmdm:

Drop a mail, lemme send you my exact address

I'm in Surulere........ jokeharry3@gmail.com send your exact address here

Nonsense must stop on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Ola5TP: 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2022
Its so bad and so horrible for u to scam people with their own hard earned money! Only God can judge u.
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dmdmdm(f): 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
odinga1of:

Mail sent since, waiting for feedback
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dmdmdm(f): 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
odinga1of:

I took your a while 5 days to typed "Surulere"?

Oga you are dealing with adults and not kids.

It's been exactly 1 hour since I sent the address to your mail.

Posted on the 20th, it's been 3 days, and here you're saying it's been 5 days. All along, I had agreed to verification with anyone who's willing to.
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dmdmdm(f): 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2022
odinga1of:

It's been 2 hours after I sent the exact address. Not even an acknowledgement to let people know the situation of things.

You all are quick to label a genuine cry out for help as scam, when indeed, I actually scammed no one.

I guess you didn't think I'd send the address. (The reason I only wanted to drop it for someone who was serious about the verification in the first place, and probably willing to help in any way)

God is bigger and greater than every situation. You all won by shooting down an opportunity to have nairalanders help a genuine person with a genuine need.
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Lauryn41(f): 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2022
Following
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by TechGallery: 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2022
You guys should thread carefully before you force people into depression or to early grave. If anyone calls for help and you're convinced to help, go ahead and respond accordingly. On the other hand if you feel the cry looks scammy, just ignore. I understand there is high possibility of scams but then, it's better to ignore than to label somebody a scammer when you haven't verified him/her. I rendered the little help I could just because I desired to help. Even if it turned out to be scam, that does not stop God from blessing me in return. "Give and it shall come back to you" is the principle. While we do everything to forestall scams on the platform, we should also be careful so that we won't be killing people with our utterances just because we have phones.

To anyone using the platform to scam others, you're just sowing a seed of pains and regrets into your future.

To the genuine helpers, please help her family if you're convinced and have verified.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by odinga1of: 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
dmdmdm:

It's been 2 hours after I sent the exact address. Not even an acknowledgement to let people know the situation of things.

You all are quick to label a genuine cry out for help as scam, when indeed, I actually scammed no one.

I guess you didn't think I'd send the address. (The reason I only wanted to drop it for someone who was serious about the verification in the first place, and probably willing to help in any way)

God is bigger and greater than every situation. You all won by shooting down an opportunity to have nairalanders help a genuine person with a genuine need.

Yes, I have received the address via Email!

Someone who is around should do the verification, cos I am at Ikorodu for urgency.
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dmdmdm(f): 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2022
odinga1of:

Yes, I have received the address via Email!

Someone who is around should do the verification, cos I am at Ikorodu for urgency.

You made it seem like you live around, truth is you're not even in Lagos, went through your posts and it turns out you're in Warri.

I hope I didn't just compromise, because that info contains my exact address with apt description, I hope it's not in the wrong hands, and I hope all the persons that were asking to know "where in Lagos" I live, expecting me to post my exact address here, can rest now.

Still opened for verification.

Still in need of a job for my hubby, nairalanders, please help.
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dmdmdm(f): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
TechGallery:
You guys should thread carefully before you force people into depression or to early grave. If anyone calls for help and you're convinced to help, go ahead and respond accordingly. On the other hand if you feel the cry looks scammy, just ignore. I understand there is high possibility of scams but then, it's better to ignore than to label somebody a scammer when you haven't verified him/her. I rendered the little help I could just because I desired to help. Even if it turned out to be scam, that does not stop God from blessing me in return. "Give and it shall come back to you" is the principle. While we do everything to forestall scams on the platform, we should also be careful so that we won't be killing people with our utterances just because we have phones.

To anyone using the platform to scam others, you're just sowing a seed of pains and regrets into your future.

To the genuine helpers, please help her family if you're convinced and have verified.

Thanks.

Thank you so much, you've been of great help, in words and in actions. Thank you, I wish the third helper could indicate, maybe he wants to remain anonymous, his name is Ayodele, I pray God grants all of your heart desires, you and the two other persons who helped.

Thank you very much. I'd tell you what?

Your help and that of the two others came in timely, daughter has been running temperature and we've been able to get drugs effortlessly, THANKS TO YOU AND THE TWO OTHERS, wonder how we would have pulled through.
I didn't bring all of that here, was patiently waiting for who was going to come verify, to show he/she my hubby and daughter. The person necessarily does not have to assist financially, as you'd be doing a lot of assistance by validating and verifying my claims.

Told hubby I already dropped our addy, initially he wasn't down with it, but when I showed him comments, he's been reading and even supported me dropping it to an individual I was sure would do the verification.

Now baba says he's in Ikorodu, but if I hadn't dropped it the moment he dropped the email, I'd have been dragged to wherever and back by this time.

In all, I'm grateful to God for everything.
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dominique(f): 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Something sent Ma.
It is well with the family.

You fall hands sha. There's no husband or child anywhere, op is most likely a male.

3 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Fucklove(m): 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
Format

FMT 101 grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by odinga1of: 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2022
dmdmdm:

You made it seem like you live around, truth is you're not even in Lagos, went through your posts and it turns out you're in Warri.

I hope I didn't just compromise, because that info contains my exact address with apt description, I hope it's not in the wrong hands, and I hope all the persons that were asking to know "where in Lagos" I live, expecting me to post my exact address here, can rest now.

Still opened for verification.

Still in need of a job for my hubby, nairalanders, please help.

Your message was confidential oga. Not in wrong hands, if you want I will send you mine.
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Nemesis0147(m): 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2022
odinga1of:

Your message was confidential oga. Not in wrong hands, if you want I will send you mine.
go and verify her!!
I don’t know why you people rush to tag people scammers with verification.
If you are not comfortable helping,just ignore.
Those that want to help should do their verification.
Don’t just rush and tag someone a scam without verification...they don send you address now and suddenly you are in IKORODU....what sort of bullshit is that?
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Pymetrics: 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2022
Weirdcamila:
If this is true then people are suffering but what plans did you make before giving birth? It’s wickedness to expect people that didn’t give birth because of hardship to help in training your own kids.
Y’all should stop getting married or having kids till you have enough money.
Your husband can hunt between your legs but can’t seek a job or start doing something to bring income into the family ?
Una dey try sha
Heaven helps those who help themselves

It's like you forgot your sense at home before coming online. What if the husband had a job before gotten married but lost his job along the way? What of other conditions that can make one jobless? Well, life favor you and that's why you think others are lazy.
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dmdmdm(f): 11:56pm On Oct 23, 2022
For a mod to draw conclusions without any form of investigation whatsoever, then nairaland is gone, Naija is gone.

I'd have thought you would judge differently, being a mod, I am disappointed.

No wonder the suicide rate these days is on the rise.
No wonder people get depressed so easily.

How many persons have you and other nairalanders who share the same mentality, caused depression and maybe suicide?

People just jump to conclusions without proof, even when they are faced with actual facts, they are quick to latch on the easy way out.

I want to take this up as a challenge with Dominique, prove that there's no hubby or child anywhere, send your most trusted person in Lagos to come verify my addy, and everything that you need to be convinced, daughter's school, though they are on midterm break now and she's home, but it's a stone throw from the house, pictures from her childhood till date, pictures with hubby, hubby in person, daughter in person, just name it, if it checks out, you resign as a mod and deactivate your account, if not, let everything legal be done to bring justice to Odewaleadesoye, techgallery, the third person and nairalanders in general.

I am ready to furnish you with my addy asap, with proof of addy.

It is degrading and an insult to say that there's no hubby or child anywhere, when indeed they are Hale and hearty.

#ThatAModSaysItIsAScamDoesntMakeItOne
#OwnYourTruth
#DefendYourTruth
#SayWhatYouMean
#MeanWhatYouSay
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by 1Sharon(f): 12:35am On Oct 24, 2022
dmdmdm:
For a mod to draw conclusions without any form of investigation whatsoever, then nairaland is gone, Naija is gone.

I'd have thought you would judge differently, being a mod, I am disappointed.

No wonder the suicide rate these days is on the rise.
No wonder people get depressed so easily.

How many persons have you and other nairalanders who share the same mentality, caused depression and maybe suicide?

People just jump to conclusions without proof, even when they are faced with actual facts, they are quick to latch on the easy way out.

I want to take this up as a challenge with Dominique, prove that there's no hubby or child anywhere, send your most trusted person in Lagos to come verify my addy, and everything that you need to be convinced, daughter's school, though they are on midterm break now and she's home, but it's a stone throw from the house, pictures from her childhood till date, pictures with hubby, hubby in person, daughter in person, just name it, if it checks out, you resign as a mod and deactivate your account, if not, let everything legal be done to bring justice to Odewaleadesoye, techgallery, the third person and nairalanders in general.

I am ready to furnish you with my addy asap, with proof of addy.

It is degrading and an insult to say that there's no hubby or child anywhere, when indeed they are Hale and hearty.

#ThatAModSaysItIsAScamDoesntMakeItOne
#OwnYourTruth
#DefendYourTruth
#SayWhatYouMean
#MeanWhatYouSay

What proof and what facts??

All we have is your WORD. Are people just supposed to take your word for it??

You're talking too much, too much shalaye is not helping your case.

2 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by quisera(m): 1:01am On Oct 24, 2022
Seeing the comments above from people/persons who claim to be so wise is really appalling. I'm really disgusted.
The Op didn't beg for money she simply asked for a job. It's a two way situation folks; it's either you help with a job if you can or look the other way if you can't. Those who rendered financial assistance did it on compassionate ground and I see no reason why she should be labelled a scammer for that. The problem with we Nigerians is that we overthink situations basically because we're all scammers or we've prolly been victims of it but sometimes it's proper to show compassion (within our means) irrespective of what you think of the situation. "Who knows you might just be saving a life".
The Op might be saying the truth or probably be a scammer but you shouldn't be the judge of that. Lend a helping hand if you can otherwise look the other way and move on. This life is in circles.
May we never be unfortunate or experience situations that will make us subject of ridicule.

1 Like

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:14am On Oct 24, 2022
dominique:

You fall hands sha. There's no husband or child anywhere, op is most likely a male.
Boss dominique, all I can say for now is that IT IS WELL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amaiden Energy Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Thank God For Me: A Nigerian Breweries Job / SPECIAL THREAD FOR LECTURING VACANCIES, 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.