Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job (7633 Views)

Job Vacancy In God Is Good Motors / My Hubby Needs A Car For Uber....please Help!!! / Kindly Help My Husband Before He Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by enemachris(m): 4:52am On Oct 24, 2022
Nairalanders and shallow mentality. You people tagged her a scammer just because she asked for a Job for her husband Did she scam any of you? When did it become a crime for someone to cry out for help? Life na turn by turn oh. Becareful how u run other people down, tomorrow might be your turn. If u can't help her, pls don't discourage others from helping her. After all, we rise by lifting others. Do ur bid and leave, judgement is in the hands of the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by phemmyfour: 5:05am On Oct 24, 2022
quisera:
Seeing the comments above from people/persons who claim to be so wise is really appalling. I'm really disgusted.
The Op didn't beg for money she simply asked for a job. It's a two way situation folks; it's either you help with a job if you can or look the other way if you can't. Those who rendered financial assistance did it on compassionate ground and I see no reason why she should be labelled a scammer for that. The problem with we Nigerians is that we overthink situations basically because we're all scammers or we've prolly been victims of it but sometimes it's proper to show compassion (within our means) irrespective of what you think of the situation. "Who knows you might just be saving a life".
The Op might be saying the truth or probably be a scammer but you shouldn't be the judge of that. Lend a helping hand if you can otherwise look the other way and move on. This life is in circles.
May we never be unfortunate or experience situations that will make us subject of ridicule.
A wise scammer won't ask for money straight away. They knew it LL be a turn off. You have to be street wise to discern this

7 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dmdmdm(f): 5:13am On Oct 24, 2022
1Sharon:

What proof and what facts??

All we have is your WORD. Are people just supposed to take your word for it??

You're talking too much, too much shalaye is not helping your case.

Calling someone a scam without proof.

I have my addy in a nairalanders dm, he was so interested in putting "an end to this nonsense" but chickened out the moment I sent him my addy to come verify

odinga1of:

I'm in Surulere........ jokeharry3@gmail.com send your exact address here

Nonsense must stop on this forum.

I'm still willing to be verified, to prove beyond reasonable doubt that this is no scam.

My shalaye has gone beyond seeking help, it's gotten to the point of making things straight for the records.

Your bullying wouldn't stop me, no, never.

Face the issues, leave shalaye out, there's a time to shalaye and a time to keep it straight and simple.
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dmdmdm(f): 5:29am On Oct 24, 2022
Most of you can't even put your resources where your mouth is. You're quick to label one who's opened to verification a scam, what hope is there for those in despair, with geunine need for help.

The thread, due to too many attacks, ridicule and irrelevant posts, might have lost it's purpose or gained a new one, which is to be verified and clear my name.
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by 1Sharon(f): 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
dmdmdm:

Calling someone a scam without proof.

I have my addy in a nairalanders dm, he was so interested in putting "an end to this nonsense" but chickened out the moment I sent him my addy to come verify

I'm still willing to be verified, to prove beyond reasonable doubt that this is no scam.

My shalaye has gone beyond seeking help, it's gotten to the point of making things straight for the records.

Your bullying wouldn't stop me, no, never.

Face the issues, leave shalaye out, there's a time to shalaye and a time to keep it straight and simple.

All e-beggars should rightfully be seen as scams until verifable facts have been posted.

You've got some audacity to come here and talk about PROOF when you never provided proof to back up your sob story claims.

3 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by 1Sharon(f): 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
quisera:
Seeing the comments above from people/persons who claim to be so wise is really appalling. I'm really disgusted.
The Op didn't beg for money she simply asked for a job. It's a two way situation folks; it's either you help with a job if you can or look the other way if you can't. Those who rendered financial assistance did it on compassionate ground and I see no reason why she should be labelled a scammer for that. The problem with we Nigerians is that we overthink situations basically because we're all scammers or we've prolly been victims of it but sometimes it's proper to show compassion (within our means) irrespective of what you think of the situation. "Who knows you might just be saving a life".
The Op might be saying the truth or probably be a scammer but you shouldn't be the judge of that. Lend a helping hand if you can otherwise look the other way and move on. This life is in circles.
May we never be unfortunate or experience situations that will make us subject of ridicule.

enemachris:
Nairalanders and shallow mentality. You people tagged her a scammer just because she asked for a Job for her husband Did she scam any of you? When did it become a crime for someone to cry out for help? Life na turn by turn oh. Becareful how u run other people down, tomorrow might be your turn. If u can't help her, pls don't discourage others from helping her. After all, we rise by lifting others. Do ur bid and leave, judgement is in the hands of the Lord.

The sob story was to coax people into giving.

The intention was to ask for money all along.

The job hunt was just a front.

3 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dmdmdm(f): 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
1Sharon:

All e-beggars should rightfully be seen as scams until verifable facts have been posted.

You've got some audacity to come here and talk about PROOF when you never provided proof to back up your sob story claims.

And who told you I didn't provide proof? You didn't see the part I talked about having anyone who's around the vicinity to verify? Did somebody not decide to take up that responsibility only to chicken out after proof was provided?

Stop misleading people. I am ready to be VERIFIED. I fit no get money but I've got some dignity to protect and I wouldn't let either you or anyone rub that in the mud.

Make all the mockery you want, it's your business, doesn't take one hair off my skin.
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dmdmdm(f): 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2022
1Sharon:

Did you provide a genuine job opportunity and we didn't follow through?

Did you try to verify anything at all before coming to say this?

Are you different from those who carry out extra judicial killings without fair hearing?

Is this how a jury operates?

The questions are endless, but I may need to stop paying attention to you.

As a wo(man) thinks in his/her heart, so is s(he).

Period.
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dmdmdm(f): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
Dominique, take up the challenge of verifying or faulting my claims, or remain a coward for life.

Such an illiterate for a mod, little wonder you find useless posts with so much errors on front page.
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by 1Sharon(f): 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
dmdmdm:

Did you provide a genuine job opportunity and we didn't follow through?

Did you try to verify anything at all before coming to say this?

Are you different from those who carry out extra judicial killings without fair hearing?

Is this how a jury operates?

The questions are endless, but I may need to stop paying attention to you.

As a wo(man) thinks in his/her heart, so is s(he).

Period.

My friend, a job opportunity was offered but you sidestepped it and jumped on the comment asking for your acct details.

You claim to have one cup of rice in your house, yet here you are.

2 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dmdmdm(f): 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
1Sharon:

My friend, a job opportunity was offered but you sidestepped it and jumped on the comment asking for your acct details.

What job opportunity was offered? Liar. The only one from I got was an on-line related job, he reached out and couldn't meet up with the conditions (a laptop) and that was it. Not a dime was requested from the lady who gave the job offer.

Smell out, you're a complete waste of time, you lack purpose. If I had the opportunity to add value to humanity, after doing my due diligence, by confirming the story, I'd gladly do that. Not seating behind my keypads and messing up other person's emotions, coming up with fallacies of hasty generalization.

Go the whole mile by confirming. Put yourself out of your misery and just confirm. Take a boldstep and be sure of the accusations you're laying, rather than heaping up generational curses for you and your likes.

I AM AVAILABLE FOR VERIFICATION. WORK WITH THAT OR FOREVER REMAIN SILENT.
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by 1Sharon(f): 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
dmdmdm:

What job opportunity was offered? Liar. The only one from I got was an on-line related job, he reached out and couldn't meet up with the conditions (a laptop) and that was it. Not a dime was requested from the lady who gave the job offer.

Smell out, you're a complete waste of time, you lack purpose. If I had the opportunity to add value to humanity, after doing my due diligence, by confirming the story, I'd gladly do that. Not seating behind my keypads and messing up other person's emotions, coming up with fallacies of hasty generalization.

Go the whole mile by confirming. Put yourself out of your misery and just confirm. Take a boldstep and be sure of the accusations you're laying, rather than heaping up generational curses for you and your likes.

I AM AVAILABLE FOR VERIFICATION. WORK WITH THAT OR FOREVER REMAIN SILENT.

You never saw this comment?

Buziness101:
can he work in a factory ?

Let me know: 07044943661

Or this one?

Badtoy:

JOB VACANCY! JOB VACANCY!! JOB VACANCY!!!

LAUNDRY/DRY CLEANING SERVICES NEEDED

MUST BE DONE WITH SCHOOL, ABLE BODIED, SMART AND HARDWORKING, DILIGENT AND TIMELY.
NOTE: FOR MEN AND LIVING AROUND THE ENVIRONS OF JOS, YANTRAILER TO BE PRECISE.

MESSAGE 08088086335

Sitting behind the keyboard? LOL I can afford to sit around my dear.

I'm not the one who came online claiming to have only a cup of rice and not knowing where my daughters next meal is coming from

Yeye finish you there.

1 Like

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dmdmdm(f): 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
1Sharon:

You never saw this comment?

Or this one?

Sitting behind the keyboard? LOL I can afford to sit around my dear.

I'm not the one who came online claiming to have only a cup of rice and not knowing where my daughters next meal is coming from

Yeye finish you there.

Is Surulere in Jos? You only proved your stupid.ity

You'd go any length to cause people pain.

Realistically, the factory Job is only sustainable for singles.

You've only shown that you and the others who have backed down having received some sense, are the devil's advocate.

1 Like

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by 1Sharon(f): 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
dmdmdm:

Is Surulere in Jos? You only proved your stupid.ity

You'd go any length to cause people pain.

Realistically, the factory Job is only sustainable for singles.

You've only shown that you and the others who have backed down having received some sense, are the devil's advocate.

Right.

Factory job only for singles? Lol Beggars can't be choosers.

Please where did you get money to buy data?

1 Like

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dmdmdm(f): 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2022
1Sharon:

Right.

Factory job only for singles? Lol Beggars can't be choosers.

Please where did you get money to buy data?

I should have asked that he goes to Jos for the laundry job too since beggars can't be choosers.

He has a driving skill and it would be useless in a factory. We ain't relenting, a job would most definitely come, and all of these would be story.

Be useful to the people around you, stop being bitter.

Persons who see life differently helped out and it was enough to get data. The same help that's been choking you, be sure to keep water close by.

Do not live an empty life, if you can't add value to humanity, sit and learn from others, who knows, it may hit your stone cold bitter heart, that's if it still pumps blood.
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by aieromon(m): 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
dmdmdm:
Dominique, take up the challenge of verifying or faulting my claims, or remain a coward for life.

Such an illiterate for a mod, little wonder you find useless posts with so much errors on front page.

You have too much spare time. I'm sure there are opportunities for semi-skilled labor in your vicinity. These red flags are very hard to ignore.

I wish you the best.

5 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by chimeremodlyn: 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
1Sharon:

I think you should shut up already. Its obvious you have nothing to offer. Why not just read and pass. You are exhibiting a poor mans mentality.
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by chimeremodlyn: 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
dmdmdm:

I should have asked that he goes to Jos for the laundry job too since beggars can't be choosers.

He has a driving skill and it would be useless in a factory. We ain't relenting, a job would most definitely come, and all of these would be story.

Persons who see life differently helped out and it was enough to get data. The same help that's been choking you, be sure to keep water close by.

Do not live an empty life, if you can't add value to humanity, sit and learn from others, who knows, it may hit your stone cold bitter heart, that's if it still pumps blood.

You will need to calm down madam. Its obvious you are letting your emotions get the better of you, so pls just calm down. Like you said, It will pass. I once faced all these but i fought back with all my strength. Infact, there was nobody to go for help so i did little jobs to feed both kids and hubby and later got a job in a school. My kids attended the school so there was no school fees anxiety. I could go on and on. But at this point, i need you to know that when you come in a public space to ask for help, you shd know that pple must tag you something. Dont take it personal. Pray for the best and move to the next thing. God awaits you to rise so dont remain down and dont give room to nitwits who youre better than to insult you. That i wont let any woman debase herself with. Pls be strong. God will help you
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dapotemi: 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
1Sharon:

And how do you KNOW all this? This are just mere assumption and you're putting it out as a statement of FACT!

I'm not saying she's a scam or not, honestly not my business but am ASKING YOU how did you arrived at this conclusion? Can you expantiate on the investigation/verification you have done to make this conclusion?

Please know this, people who act this way do not thrive in a sane country.
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by 1Sharon(f): 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
dapotemi:

And how do you KNOW all this? This are just mere assumption and you're putting it out as a statement of FACT!

I'm not saying she's a scam or not, honestly not my business but am ASKING YOU how did you arrived at this conclusion? Can you expantiate on the investigation/verification you have done to make this conclusion?

Please know this, people who act this way do not thrive in a sane country.

If it's not your business why are you here?

Can you expatriate on the investigation YOU have done to confirm she's not a scam?

It's your type pastors take for fools.

1 Like

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by 1Sharon(f): 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
chimeremodlyn:

I think you should shut up already. Its obvious you have nothing to offer. Why not just read and pass. You are exhibiting a poor mans mentality.

Haha...someone is begging online yet its me that's poor.

You Nigerians are truly stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by 1Sharon(f): 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
dmdmdm:

You don't need skills to work in a factory, it's an UNSKILLED job.

Now you're changing mouth. You first said a factory role is unsustainable now you're saying your husband hasn't got the skills for a factory.

Which is it?

Hahaha...a woman who claims she only has a cup of rice at home and doesn't know where her daughters next meal is coming from wants to give advice and tell me something

WAIT!! People helped give you money and you used the money to buy data instead of using it to buy food for yourself and most importantly your young child!!!

You frauds are truly entertaining grin I don't need a TV.

3 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dapotemi: 11:01am On Oct 25, 2022
1Sharon:

If it's not your business why are you here?

Can you expatriate on the investigation YOU have done to confirm she's not a scam?

It's your type pastors take for fools.

sorry i engage you.You're incoherent and i should have known better..Apologies pls.
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dapotemi: 11:37am On Oct 25, 2022
dmdmdm:

I think you should STOP responding to everyone here..Some of the people you're responding to here are actually more in a deeper pain and shit right now, hence, their anger. I don't know if your story is genuine or not, some inconsistency here and there but overall that does not make it a lie. In fact, i'll love to believe a lie and perhaps lose a few token than for me to doubt it, dismiss it and by omission /commission causes someone immeasurable pain. Suicide is REAL! Yesterday i saw a trending video about a man that jumped into the lagoon. The old man killed himself because, according to him he was accused of stealing some amount of money..In as much as i don't support suicide; i also ask that we should be humane...When and if we don't have all the fact, we should stop making unnecessary generalization that could drive an innocent person nut! Even in the justice system, it is better for 100 criminals to escape than for one innocent person to be punish/jail. For me; i'll rather concentrate on that ONE INNOCENT PERSON!! The scammers usually get what they deserve....
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Hisincrease: 11:43am On Oct 25, 2022
dmdmdm:

Please can you help us with anything at all? We'd be grateful

I'd also keep the house posted on how the job hunt goes

I can help with this.

2 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Aldol: 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
1Sharon:

You don't need skills to work in a factory, it's an UNSKILLED job.

Now you're changing mouth. You first said a factory role is unsustainable now you're saying your husband hasn't got the skills for a factory.

Which is it?

Hahaha...a woman who claims she only has a cup of rice at home and doesn't know where her daughters next meal is coming from wants to give advice and tell me something

WAIT!! People helped give you money and you used the money to buy data instead of using it to buy food for yourself and most importantly your young child!!!

You frauds are truly entertaining grin I don't need a TV.
Will you shut it...what is your own na, women can be heartless to themselves sha., why just call someone a scammer? Did she scam you?
You may mock her today but you don't know what awaits you tomorrow
Pls Op ,ignore this person
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dmdmdm(f): 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
dapotemi:

I think you should STOP responding to everyone here..Some of the people you're responding to here are actually more in a deeper pain and shit right now, hence, their anger. I don't know if your story is genuine or not, some inconsistency here and there but overall that does not make it a lie. In fact, i'll love to believe a lie and perhaps lose a few token than for me to doubt it, dismiss it and by omission /commission causes someone immeasurable pain. Suicide is REAL! Yesterday i saw a trending video about a man that jumped into the lagoon. The old man killed himself because, according to him he was accused of stealing some amount of money..In as much as i don't support suicide; i also ask that we should be humane...When and if we don't have all the fact, we should stop making unnecessary generalization that could drive an innocent person nut! Even in the justice system, it is better for 100 criminals to escape than for one innocent person to be punish/jail. For me; i'll rather concentrate on that ONE INNOCENT PERSON!! The scammers usually get what they deserve....

Thank you, I appreciate. Mind pointing out the inconsistencies for clarification?
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dmdmdm(f): 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hisincrease:

I can help with this.

I really do appreciate this sir, sadly, there's no functional computer, every other thing is available.
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Kiki4: 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2022
Threesha:
Remote Internships

•Flutter Developer
•Backend Engineer
•Social Media/Community Manager
•Fronted Web Developer
•UI/UX Designer

•Minimum of 1 months of experience

Send me a DM

Good afternoon
I'm interested in the position for Social Media/Community Manager.

Thank you
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Dotkung: 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
dmdmdm:
I type this with a lot of pain in my heart. I feel sick and there's not a dime, last money was used to send our 2 year old daugher to school this morning and there's just 1 derica of rice left to eat, with nothing to prepare it, before she gets back.

Please help my hubby with a job, a driving job preferably.
He has experience driving on Uber, he's computer literate and can handle administrative functions too.
These may be useful ma

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dmdmdm(f): 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
Dotkung:

These may be useful ma

Thank you, would give them a shot first thing tomorrow
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dmdmdm(f): 7:47am On Nov 06, 2022
I promised to keep NAIRALANDERS posted on the situation of things.

I helped hubby find a job here on Nairaland, but some issues came up and I've updated the thread, please help prevail on the employer, please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Help Me Prepare For An Interview For A System's Engr Post. / Job Vacancy In Mtn Nig. / Federal Polytechnic Salary Inquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.