Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves (4003 Views)

How To Know You Are A Wowo Girl: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by MrsChima(f): 12:43am On Aug 19, 2011
lefulefu:

i just have a white girlfriend and i love her to death
jealous much? grin grin grin

Jealous? I don't want your pissy, booty lipped, cock eyed, and splice looking arse and any biatches you hold hostage deserve you.
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Mynd44: 8:26am On Aug 19, 2011
lefulefu:

look at obasanjo"s sister opening her dirty mouth grin
u don wash your mouth today? grin

OMG!!!!!
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by 190smh: 9:23am On Aug 19, 2011
lefulefu:

look at obasanjo"s sister opening her dirty mouth grin
u don wash your mouth today? grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Cuddlemii: 9:43am On Aug 19, 2011
@lefulefu

Na you they always know ugly & fine babe or babe wey her leg tiny. Abeg I wan see what you are made of. Strut your stuff. Show me what you got you sexy lil thug. I am waiting to drool undecided
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2011
smh
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Cuddlemii: 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2011
^smh to u to
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 20, 2011
^^^lool of course by their responses we shall know them. Them too get shakara for nairaland dem no even fine reach my gf sef
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Mynd44: 1:02am On Aug 20, 2011
^^^
How are you sure
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Nobody: 2:32am On Aug 20, 2011
Cuddlemii:

@lefulefu

Na you they always know ugly & fine babe or babe wey her leg tiny. Abeg I wan see what you are made of. Strut your stuff. Show me what you got you sexy lil thug. I am waiting to drool undecided
u sef wetin dey shack u? grin
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by lepasharon(f): 3:30am On Aug 20, 2011
anyone notices these ''wowo'' single girls give the best relationship advice grin
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by toyemz(f): 3:53am On Aug 20, 2011
@poster
pls I'm curious
are you one of those Nigerian guys that hang around clubs nursing one beer all night long and then hoping to go home with the oyibo girl who is most drunk?

this is just a a question oh
no a statement
and of course by their fruit we know them
oyinbo girlfriend ko oyinbo manfriend ni
whats her name
can you even remember that?
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by LesbianBoy(m): 4:04am On Aug 20, 2011
lepasharon:

anyone notices these ''wowo'' single girls give the best relationship advice grin

@op u gott dat rite

@lepasharon do u remember me I was d guy dat gave u a lift yesterday
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Nobody: 4:40am On Aug 20, 2011
toyemz:

@poster
pls I'm curious
are you one of those Nigerian guys that hang around clubs nursing one beer all night long and then hoping to go home with the oyibo girl who is most drunk?

this is just a a question oh
no a statement
and of course by their fruit we know them
oyinbo girlfriend ko oyinbo manfriend ni
whats her name
can you even remember that?
i dont drink beer and yes i have a white girlfriend and she"s ukranian and her name"s Jenna wink
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by ice234: 6:13am On Aug 20, 2011
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder so no girl wowo unless publicly acclaimed wowo lol
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by 190smh: 11:59am On Aug 20, 2011
lefulefu:

i dont drink beer and yes i have a white girlfriend and she"s ukranian and her name"s Jenna wink

. . . cool cool
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Cuddlemii: 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2011
lepasharon:

U r so right girlfriend. I thought I was the only one that noticed. Some even put up wedges or peep toe shoes up in their profile. If only they were Jimmy Choo. Well "wowo" single girls get different styles sha. grin
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Cuddlemii: 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2011
toba:

^^^lool of course by their responses we shall know them. Them too get shakara for nairaland dem no even fine reach my gf sef

true that. na dem one marry every girl & na dem dey see things pass. anyways God dey. cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Cuddlemii: 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2011
lefulefu:

u sef wetin dey shack u? grin

U sure sey u wan know. no be u dey call my name for threads. beware uncle lefu.
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2011
Smdh at this girl. wetin u want sef? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Cuddlemii: 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2011
^ I want u to surrender all cool cool. Dnt miss dyt's bday O. u r RSVP.
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Nobody: 2:39am On Aug 21, 2011
Cuddlemii:

U sure sey u wan know. no be u dey call my name for threads. beware uncle lefu.
i never called u names.i only said u are one of the most preety girls on nairaland but that u have sugarcane legs.abi i lie for your legs? cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by MrsChima(f): 2:45am On Aug 21, 2011
The white chick left you huh? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Nobody: 2:53am On Aug 21, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

The white chick left you huh? lipsrsealed
my white babe said if i left her she had kill herself.she loves me to death and mrs chima nothing on this earth and above the earth will ever seperate us wink
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by MrsChima(f): 2:58am On Aug 21, 2011
lefulefu:

my white babe said if i left her she had kill herself.she loves me to death and mrs chima nothing on this earth and above the earth will ever seperate us wink

Except when she lose her money train huh? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Nobody: 3:12am On Aug 21, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Except when she lose her money train huh? lipsrsealed
omo see frustration grin
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by MrsChima(f): 3:13am On Aug 21, 2011
lefulefu:

omo see frustration grin

The money running low already?!! Stealing isn't an option huh?
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Tosinville(m): 3:28am On Aug 21, 2011
^Hell of a crap
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by pleep(m): 5:44am On Aug 21, 2011
poster you are a disgusting creature, but i agree with you on this. tell am oo!
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by yeye4live(m): 7:57am On Aug 21, 2011
but d wowo na dem dey gud 4 bed pass
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Cuddlemii: 9:32am On Aug 21, 2011
lefulefu:

i never called u names.i only said u are one of the most preety girls on nairaland but that u have sugarcane legs.abi i lie for your legs? cheesy cheesy

How you take know sef? yeye4life don steal my shoe come ur caban abi. dt feet fetish angry angry angry
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Mynd44: 9:49am On Aug 21, 2011
^^^
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by yeye4live(m): 10:20am On Aug 21, 2011
Cuddlemii:

How you take know sef? yeye4life don steal my shoe come your caban abi. dt feet fetish angry angry angry

ooh she ve a sugarcane legs, whao na dat type dey sweet bad,infact plss can i test it plss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many People Did U Date Back In High School? / Rate The Moniker Above You On A Scale Of 1—10 / See The Couple's Entrance That Have Got People Talking (pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.