Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves (4004 Views)

How To Know You Are A Wowo Girl: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Mynd44: 10:30am On Aug 21, 2011
Smh
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by born2boink(m): 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2011
Wowo girls are the most shakara types, they are always full of themselves,it even exist on nairaland, I have witness some through looking their profiles and yet they are those who cried out they are sexy and change pics most every weeks but it hurt cause men don't say truth on their wowo face,
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 24, 2011
born2fuck:

Wowo girls are the most shakara types, they are always full of themselves,it even exist on nairaland, I have witness some through looking their profiles and yet they are those who cried out they are sexy and change pics most every weeks but it hurt cause men don't say truth on their wowo face,
dat one na true
u go see most of these wowo girls dey form attitude and dem go they ping their blackberry and they form as if dem get anything for yansh grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by toyemz(f): 1:18am On Aug 24, 2011

na wa oh
but the way i see it is

wowo girls + wowo men = wowo pickin abi?

and everyone knows that the amount of neckless wowo men for Nigeria triples that of the wowo but sexy Nigerian ladies

me thinking out loud sha
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by pleep(m): 1:21am On Aug 24, 2011
toyemz:

Who in particular grin grin tongue
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 24, 2011
They're probably exposing their wowor swag
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by toyemz(f): 1:25am On Aug 24, 2011
@pleep

point of correction
not my quote

but born2fcuk's quote:
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Mynd44: 3:50am On Aug 24, 2011
pleep:

Who in particular grin grin tongue
Re: Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves by Ybutterfly: 3:01am On Nov 30, 2011
^^^^^^^^ grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Have Finish Me,please Help. / Must Guys Be Muscular Before They Get Attention From Ladies? / You Want To See Real Ghosts Walking About In The Day?? Try These..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.