Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago (59753 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / How To Get Over Trauma Of Wife Past Life / A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by brandsoncharlie: 1:22am On Oct 21, 2022
descarado:

What the parents have been feeding him with?.

The boy has high IQ. The rest is manufactured.

The family can’t even monetize such things like you said the rest is manufactured. People will listen to your story but who will buy into such things in the west when people are busy with work.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by AlphaStyles(m): 1:47am On Oct 21, 2022
bizzibodi:

Read again he is 5yrs old
read again he started from 2
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Johel(m): 1:58am On Oct 21, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

Ofcos.. This life is more like a programme, there's possibilities of reincarnations...This is really creepy tho...In life, anything can happen,that's the way it's been programmed,expect the unexpected.

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Xiaohei(m): 2:02am On Oct 21, 2022
gypsey:
And so what? What does that proves? Nothing! You said the death of your mother was painful, so you were still greaving and traumatized over your mother, you were seeking for anything that would remind you of your mother, ask your daughter when she is 20 years old and see if she would still repeat, dada me... grin grin you probarbly bombarded your kid daughter with pictures of your mother all over the house and kept tellling her about your mother, and how painful her death is to you. so the poor child became traumatized like you too. Child mental and emotional abuse comes to mind. During greaving times epecially over a very dear one like your mother everything and every body around you would appear as your mother reincanated because that is what you desparately wants to see and believe, it probarbly made you feel better at the time. It was all in your head!

What you needed and still needs is a good psychiatrist , you need to accept that your mother is dead and gone. Your mother didn't come back as your daughter. cheesy

Good luck.

He needs a psychiatrist? Did he tell you he was insane? Some manifestations in life are devoid of any logical explanations.

2 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by meobizy(f): 2:10am On Oct 21, 2022
Nairaland feeding ignorance as usual. Na una way.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Philosopher1979: 4:12am On Oct 21, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

This is the end time. He will star a new world religion and make people worship Satan and the antichrist. The boy is possessed with the demon of divination.
He will make people worship the antichrist. It's satanic deception
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by galantjoe(m): 4:31am On Oct 21, 2022
This is evidence that incarnation is real
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by sylve11: 4:33am On Oct 21, 2022
KSBlog:
Reincarnation is real. This is the stark truth.

i am not ready to preach it to anyone. if they like they believe, if they don't like, they should not believe. Reincarnation is real and that is it. cool

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by sylve11: 4:41am On Oct 21, 2022
kenx1:
If this story was posted by a Nigerian..........many will laugh @the story

Reincarnation is real, i lost my mom 1week to my wedding and it was the most painful thing that has happened to me

I have a triplet, and something really bizarre always happens with my daughter who poses a striking resemblance to my mom..........anytime she sees my moms pix.........she will begin to kiss the picture @times she will cry staring @the pix.............. so weird.........one day she held the frame. and she said "dada me.... me dada me"

hmmm cool
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by KSBlog: 4:45am On Oct 21, 2022
Heterodox:
Reincarnation is a fact.

Religious heads will say no because it strangles their hold on others
l

Exactly
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by mysticwarrior(m): 5:07am On Oct 21, 2022
Transmigration of the soul.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Chaos14: 5:18am On Oct 21, 2022
Chnbanc:
gaybriel
Why?
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by HenryWilliams(m): 5:57am On Oct 21, 2022
Reincarnation is very real.
It doesn't happen often but it's very real.
When a person "dies"
The spirit and soul are torn from the physical body..that one rots away. The soul goes straight to God or judgement.. the spirit however stays back, either floating near the scene of death or fizzles out into nothingness. It does however keep some fragments of previous life .
Now immediately after conception.. maybe that same spirit is introduced into the foetus, a soul much later. There's a good chance that memories of the past life will start to come up once awhile, usually when the child starts getting conscious (when the soul awakens). The child like the one above starts remembering events that could not possibly be his/hers.
It s just the confluence of both sets of memories coming together.
For most, it comes and passes by. For others, it can be very trying and can even run some mad.
If it were to be in 3rd world apeshit countries like Nigeria.. witchcraft and demon possession would have been blamed and the poor boy probably flogged or killed.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by limcar: 6:01am On Oct 21, 2022
1Sharon:

Simple genetics. Your daughter has 1/4 of your mother's genes, so it's makes sense that she has some.of her personality traits.

She's her grandmother after all.

is this your first life?
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Infomaz(m): 6:11am On Oct 21, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

Either a cock n bull story or a clear case of demonic possession. Death is the opposite of life and the dead knows nothing. Eccl 9:5-6.

My mom lost her dad at a very young age in a big polygamous home. The family drove the 13 wives away and gathered about 56 children.

Feeding was terrible and she starved repeatedly...overcome with grief n suffering, she would go to her Dad's grave and cry pleading for Dad to take her with him.

She observed the Elders would bring hot steaming pounded yam plus Eguesi soup every evening to the tomb for her departed Dad to eat on his 'ancestral journey'.

This became her saviour from starvation. She would devour the food while the elders would rejoice that her dead Dad has eaten and accepted their sacrifice.

Opposite of man = woman, night= day=
Life = death.

Resurrection is God's solution to death.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:14am On Oct 21, 2022
odiyeu88:
he is possessed, he needs to be tken to mountain of fire church
For Total Deliverance.

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by bizzibodi(m): 6:18am On Oct 21, 2022
AlphaStyles:
read again he started from 2
Well!am not surprised nothing is impossible.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by 7buckz(m): 6:23am On Oct 21, 2022
Please can someone take his/her life and confirm this experiment for us?
He/ she will be handsomely rewarded when reincarnated back that is if.

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by bizzibodi(m): 6:29am On Oct 21, 2022
modsfucker:
Let them kuku transfer the boy to his original parents then cheesy
Nothing like original parents we parents are just child caregivers....a previlege given to us by God to help others reincarnated souls find his or her footing,bearing in this gross material plane.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by bizzibodi(m): 6:38am On Oct 21, 2022
gypsey:
I still think it sounds like crap. grin

Why did you choose MNK? I even gave you an example with myself.
Suppose you caught a glimpse of your pass life that you where once a king in your paste life with a personal goldmine but now you are poorer than churchrat you will not be happy thats why sometime it is not necessary for your advancement.

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Acidosis(m): 6:48am On Oct 21, 2022
limcar:
do you believe there is a destined spouse for everybody?

No. Why?
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by everythinggirly(f): 7:00am On Oct 21, 2022
Seems like there's more to these Ohio people, they're kinda weird. This na reincarnation nau!
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by limcar: 7:01am On Oct 21, 2022
Acidosis:

No. Why?
i've heard people say things like we were meant for each other, we were meant to be together.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Lumidee007(m): 7:03am On Oct 21, 2022
I have memories of what I don't think I ve ived in this time. like I said flash
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by limcar: 7:06am On Oct 21, 2022
Johel:

Ofcos.. This life is more like a programme, there's possibilities of reincarnations...This is really creepy tho...In life, anything can happen,that's the way it's been programmed,expect the unexpected.
where were you in your former life?
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Acidosis(m): 7:08am On Oct 21, 2022
limcar:
i've heard people say things like we were meant for each other, we were meant to be together.

Yeah, one of those love tales.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by limcar: 7:12am On Oct 21, 2022
sylve11:

i am not ready to preach it to anyone. if they like they believe, if they don't like, they should not believe. Reincarnation is real and that is it. cool
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Johel(m): 7:24am On Oct 21, 2022
limcar:

Lol. Mehn tbh, I really dunno but I must've been somewhere around Russia or America. grin
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by SocialJustice: 7:32am On Oct 21, 2022
KSBlog:

Awakened Brother spilling facts! NOTHING BUT FACTS.
I'm close, not yet there but I know I'll attain it in this life time.

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by SocialJustice: 7:33am On Oct 21, 2022
limcar:
do you believe in God?
Is it possible to see the wonder of the universe and not believe in God? I am a strong believer.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by severee(m): 7:33am On Oct 21, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

grin bros don dey smoke

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

World Shortest Married Couple In Brazil (Photos) / Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) / Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.