Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago (59750 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / How To Get Over Trauma Of Wife Past Life / A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by DonroxyII: 9:49pm On Oct 20, 2022
inoki247:
30years later he still come America why he no come like Nigeria or Sudan at least taste other countries shocked shocked
A plant Grows where it Dies Except Its Seeds are Migrated by another Agents if not ... !

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by francisobiabo(m): 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
The same thing with my niece who happens to be the reincarnation of my late aunt. At birth my niece had a mark on her forehead, the same spot where my late aunt had a scratch before her death... ...
kenx1:

My mom was shot during the war and she has a bullet wound by the side of her left breast..............My daughter also has the same scare

This might be a possibility

2 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by limcar: 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2022
ishilove, octopussy, mariahangel, cococandy, sisisioge, frozen, virginprincess, jeon, rozrozz, uyaiincomparabl, magnolias your attention is needed her
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by PoliteActivist: 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2022
Kajaard:

Nope. What kind of question is that? I said I don't believe in the supernatural and you are asking me this?

spiralwedge:
That's obviously a demon living in the body and his/her main mission is to create confusion about After-Life and let people begin to question God on some matters.

MufasaLion:

Yes, it's fake. Reincarnation is bullshit. No evidence.

Solitechworld:
Crap lol

kingxsamz:
They need to reduce his access to TV and religious shows.

Nonexisting1:
So she died a black woman, went to an imaginary heaven up there in the skies that haven't been located upon all the trips up there and God pushed her down only for her to turn a white boy.

DaveJacuzie:

No be only stark truth, lannister truth ni!!

JAHHHHHH:
Nothing new... Demons can reincarnate as many times they want, but humans can't reincarnate. For humans after death is judgement straight.

DaveJacuzie:

Only in Africa Magic stations

I truly want you folks' opinion on this because it is starting to affect my naturally objective, scientific nature:

How do you folks explain how people who were born durring or shortly after the Biafran war (like MNK) are so virulently more aggrieved and hateful about it, much more than people who lived through it??
And always the same generation.
Nothing in MNK's life justifies his extreme hatred for Nigeria, except he himself died durring that war!

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by TheOgaBoss: 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nonexisting1:
So she died a black woman, went to an imaginary heaven up there in the skies that haven't been located upon all the trips up there and God pushed her down only for her to turn a white boy.
mankind has not even been able to explore 0.000000001% of outer space, we simply do not have the technology yet.

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by 1Sharon(f): 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nonexisting1:

So basically, God recycles souls.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by modsfucker: 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
Let them kuku transfer the boy to his original parents then cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by leesi11(m): 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Fool
OneCandleAway:
He learnt his lesson and knew that to enjoy America you should come as white.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by 1Sharon(f): 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
kenx1:
If this story was posted by a Nigerian..........many will laugh @the story

Reincarnation is real, i lost my mom 1week to my wedding and it was the most painful thing that has happened to me

I have a triplet, and something really bizarre always happens with my daughter who poses a striking resemblance to my mom..........anytime she sees my moms pix.........she will begin to kiss the picture @times she will cry staring @the pix.............. so weird.........one day she held the frame. and she said "dada me.... me dada me"

Simple genetics. Your daughter has 1/4 of your mother's genes, so it's makes sense that she has some.of her personality traits.

She's her grandmother after all.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Thislifee: 10:12pm On Oct 20, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

Mystery of life
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Eyanbahose: 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2022
Omo! Never heard of this before

Have you ever tried Oraimo clipper before?

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2022
people should check this twitter thread out..

https://twitter.com/LilahSturges/status/1511701205399097352?s=20&t=nBR2SqGRKkg23aF5XCHSTA

it is the most mysterious thread i have ever come across in my entire life about reincarnation and life after death, these are experiences by whites oo
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Kajaard: 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2022
It's in threads like this that I need the input of my good friend luminouz

He really is the best person to explain this stuff.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by 1Sharon(f): 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
kingxsamz:
They need to reduce his access to TV and religious shows.

grin

Americans and Reincarnation

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by 1Sharon(f): 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2022
odiyeu88:
he is possessed, he needs to be taken to mountain of fire church

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by lastchild: 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
Satan is very trickish. I wish people would get this understanding of what Satan is trying to achieve by possessing this innocent young boy to say all these.

Please, no such thing as reincarnation. After death, judgment follows
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Jeon(m): 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2022
limcar:
is.hilove, octop.ussy, maria.hangel, coco.candy, sisi.sioge, fro.zen, virginp.rincess, j.eon, rozr.ozz, uyaiinco.mparabl, magn.olias your attention is needed her

Yeah I do believe in incarnation.
This World is deeper than you thought.

2 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
limcar:
you are a very dimwitted individual.
So is your father. grin
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
SeriouslySense:
grin grin grin My dear, it will fine, don't worry.

Okay, that is what they all say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Lilgiddy: 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2022
This is a shocking story...God is passing a message
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
it is very true, re incarnation may just be a possibility
Unrelated, there are biologists would still have hard time believing the evolution theory so in a nutshell, anything could be possible.

As a scientist, the more you keep digging deeper, you'll discover there's more to all the theories and empiricism we love to champion..
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2022
Reincanation my bottom! there no such thing as reincanstions it is total crap! Why da fork woulda wanna come back as another person to this cruel world full of hates and shit?
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
PoliteActivist:

I truly want you folks' opinion on this because it is starting to affect my naturally objective, scientific nature:

How do you folks explain how people who were born durring or shortly after the Biafran war (like MNK) are so virulently more aggrieved and hateful about it, much more than people who lived through it??
And always the same generation.
Nothing in MNK's life justifies his extreme hatred for Nigeria, except he himself died durring that war!

What kinda crap is this? So if i hate Germany it means i was once Germana who was killed during the holocaust and reincanated as a Bolivian? grin grin this shit is getting ridiculous..

I hate Nigeria more than MNK and i don't remember dying in Biafran war. grin
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Komu1048(m): 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
Innocentman86:
I m awo in my past life and to ss/se I m sorry,my masters used me and dumb me grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy please forgive me

U people think everything is joke, I don't need a sorcerer to know u r ibo
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by PoliteActivist: 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
gypsey:
What kinda crap is this? So if i hate Germany it means i was once Germana who was killed during the holocaust and reincanated as a Bolivian? grin grin this shit is getting ridiculous..

I hate Nigeria more than MNK and i don't remember dying in Biafran war. grin

Thing is, it's not just MNK or just a few people. You'd be hard-pressed to find an Igbo born before the war who is militantly IPOB. And also, don't you find it suspicious that they so easily adapted a military-like formation, almost like it was already in them.
Earnestly consider the whole thing. It is spooky
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Greatex90: 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
Just another cooked-up story.... A mix of fiction and non-fiction.
grin
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Slynation(m): 11:20pm On Oct 20, 2022
Wow... strange things are happening shocked The world is full of mysteries
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Thing is, it's not just MNK or just a few people. You'd be hard-pressed to find an Igbo born before the war who is militantly IPOB. And also, don't you find it suspicious that they so easily adapted a military-like formation, almost like it was already in them.
Earnestly consider the whole thing. It is spooky
I still think it sounds like crap. grin

Why did you choose MNK? I even gave you an example with myself.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by realestate99: 12:07am On Oct 21, 2022
Bahamas95:
This life is full of mysteries you can't explain.

At times I will experience something and be having this funny feeling that the thing has happened to me before.....I don't know if I have existed somewhere before. If it's true my anger is why I was brought to Nigeria. That's my regret everyday, I hate being an African. Most especially a Nigerian.
Lol, maybe you have enjoyed in your past life, you are here in Nigeria to learn lesson, after Nigeria na Cambodia u dey go, I get the posting for hand here wink wink
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by realestate99: 12:11am On Oct 21, 2022
Kajaard:

You guys might have a point there.
They do not have any point, demons would even be surprised with the rate blacks put every inadequacies and strange phenomenon on them, re incarnation is real, this boy's experience is just one out of hundreds of cases, just check online and you will be fed with similar and more shocking cases.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by descarado: 12:59am On Oct 21, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Hallucinating but he point out something as true. grin
What the parents have been feeding him with?.

The boy has high IQ. The rest is manufactured.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) / World Shortest Married Couple In Brazil (Photos) / Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.