Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago (59762 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / How To Get Over Trauma Of Wife Past Life / A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by sylve11: 7:33am On Oct 21, 2022
SocialJustice:
You can, the information is stored in your body. Accessing it though brings a lot of powers and if you're not in a certain state of mind, you can become a very destructive spiritual being.

People with the know how will first like to get you in a certain state of mind. Once you get there, you can be initiated. Initiation without preparation is very dangerous even to you.

very valid post! cool
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by sylve11: 7:35am On Oct 21, 2022
Goodman247:
One said some days ago his ltle cousin like rolling eba like his late grad dad, l dt really know

nairaland o......... grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by sylve11: 7:40am On Oct 21, 2022
SocialJustice:
Is energy in the gross matter realm? The intelligent energy that you are operates beyond the gross matter realm. The decision to remember past lives is not made in the physical, hence can not be affected by the physical.

Even if that boy was born blind, it is a decision that was made by him and other eternal beings before he was born. It is all part of his evolution towards light and union with the Source.

Peace Profound! cool

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by limcar: 7:40am On Oct 21, 2022
SocialJustice:
Is it possible to see the wonder of the universe and not believe in God? I am a strong believer.
do you think God created himself?
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by limcar: 7:45am On Oct 21, 2022
Acidosis:

Yeah, one of those love tales.
so i can marry anybody i want
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by SocialJustice: 7:46am On Oct 21, 2022
limcar:
do you think God created himself?
I haven't had akashic access yet to know this. I do not know the beginning but the way I understand God is very different from what religion says.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Acidosis(m): 7:48am On Oct 21, 2022
limcar:
so i can marry anybody i want

Sure. As long as the person wants you too.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by RepoMan007: 8:04am On Oct 21, 2022
gypsey:
And so what? What does that proves? Nothing! You said the death of your mother was painful, so you were still greaving and traumatized over your mother, you were seeking for anything that would remind you of your mother, ask your daughter when she is 20 years old and see if she would still repeat, dada me... grin grin you probarbly bombarded your kid daughter with pictures of your mother all over the house and kept tellling her about your mother, and how painful her death is to you. so the poor child became traumatized like you too. Child mental and emotional abuse comes to mind. During greaving times epecially over a very dear one like your mother everything and every body around you would appear as your mother reincanated because that is what you desparately wants to see and believe, it probarbly made you feel better at the time. It was all in your head!

What you needed and still needs is a good psychiatrist , you need to accept that your mother is dead and gone. Your mother didn't come back as your daughter. cheesy

Good luck.
You are not smart at all. Out of three children, one strangely picks all the attribute of a just deceased relative instinctively and you are busy trying to sound intelligent by guess work.
Even from occuktic practice and cycle, knowledge and lifestyle are well known as by products of spiritual encounters.

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by kehnton(m): 9:00am On Oct 21, 2022
Saw it’s video on YouTube couple of years ago along with other shocking stories of people with past life memories.

Fira09:

SOURCE

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 21, 2022
RepoMan007:

You are not smart at all. Out of three children, one strangely picks all the attribute of a just deceased relative instinctively and you are busy trying to sound intelligent by guess work.
Even from occuktic practice and cycle, knowledge and lifestyle are well known as by products of spiritual encounters.
This rubbish makes no sense. undecided
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 21, 2022
bizzibodi:

Suppose you caught a glimpse of your pass life that you where once a king in your paste life with a personal goldmine but now you are poorer than churchrat you will not be happy thats why sometime it is not necessary for your advancement.
Well.. i am not in the position of a poor man. grin i can guarantee you that.

And i still think it makes no sense.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 21, 2022
Xiaohei:

He needs a psychiatrist? Did he tell you he was insane? Some manifestations in life are devoid of any logical explanations.
How would you know if he is insane or not? You think only insane people needs psychiatrists? grin

Exactly, because he couldn't understand it so he chose an explainations that suits his curiosity.

Why couldn't he say that he cannot explain it logically? We don't have to understand or be able to explain everything that happens to or in our lives logicalky so we seek proffessional helps. Like doctors, psychiatrists, surgeons or other medical helps. We cannot know it all.if we did, we wouldn't need any help from any body or things. We would be able to resolves all our problems including financial and otherwise. grin

There is nothing wrong with seen a psychiatrist sometimes we need proffessional helps to understand some things, we cannot be our own doctors and nurses, the key is in his admissions that his mother's death had been VERY PAINFUL, pain needs healing. And it is not always physical pains. It could be mental and emotional. Alot of African men want feel like a real Macho man that do not cry. grin while they suffer in silent emotionally and mentally.

Maybe that daughter is his favourite and he desparately wanted her to be like his mother. Maybe that partcular daughter has different feelings from the others, Does all your brothers and sisters behaves and feels like you?
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by CCC2(m): 10:14am On Oct 21, 2022
This child is a supper child. It takes a great deal of meditation and Astra projection to reveal your past existence, main while, he he has this knowledge with no effort. You just got an angel sent to your house, please enquire about him and develop him right.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by 1Sharon(f): 10:44am On Oct 21, 2022
limcar:
is this your first life?

No. Its my 7th.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by limcar: 11:09am On Oct 21, 2022
1Sharon:

No. Its my 7th.
are you single
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by limcar: 11:12am On Oct 21, 2022
CCC2:
This child is a supper child. It takes a great deal of meditation and Astra projection to reveal your past existence, main while, he he has this knowledge with no effort. You just got an angel sent to your house, please enquire about him and develop him right.
sometimes when i go to a place, i meet people i feel i've seen before. Dont know where. Talk to me
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by spiralwedge(m): 11:43am On Oct 21, 2022
limcar:
what do you think about sango and ogun worshippers? are they worshipping ancestral spirits?

In African Traditional Religion (ATR), the concept of belief in God is quite different from the Abrahamic but similar in forms. Everybody has the legitimate reasons to believe in God whatever way they want. The ATR, no matter the tribe or culture, believes there is a Supreme Being who is the creator and the ultimate. There are different names for this Supreme Being in every language.
Every religious system, however, has sub-deities. The ATR has sub-deities through which humans may have access to the Supreme Being or other things He/She has already created. Even the Abrahamic religions have Saints and Angels etc. Same with Hinduism, etc.

However, there's always a second deity and his/her hosts who are always against the Supreme Being. This guy and his/her cohorts are not straightforward and are cunning. They lie, steal, kill and destroy. They always appear good and sometimes disguise in the form of worship of the Supreme Being.

This is the Good vs Evil question and mystery.

So, to your question, I do not know. I like to stay safe and consistent with what/Who I know. Once there's manipulation in any belief system, run oooo.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by when2(f): 11:45am On Oct 21, 2022
Familiar spirits at work.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by spiralwedge(m): 11:53am On Oct 21, 2022
PoliteActivist:

I don't think this is related. It's just a case of history badly handed down, brainwashing and frustration.

This is similar to skinheads in Europe. Despite how bad Hitler was portrayed in Europe, there are people who wants him or his ideology back and even go ahead to beat/kill people.

I truly want you folks' opinion on this because it is starting to affect my naturally objective, scientific nature:

How do you folks explain how people who were born durring or shortly after the Biafran war (like MNK) are so virulently more aggrieved and hateful about it, much more than people who lived through it??
And always the same generation.
Nothing in MNK's life justifies his extreme hatred for Nigeria, except he himself died durring that war!

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2022
Covid vaccine side effects.

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Solosolojohquay: 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2022
If their is no reincarnation as you say can somebody explain to me this situation, in a rich king palace the queen and the queen head female servant are pregnant at the same time when they both give birth the child born by the servant will automatically become a servant to the child born by the queen,why are some people born in war torn country and some develop country
and remember God don't do evil ,what are the offences of those born poor
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by PoliteActivist: 2:25pm On Oct 21, 2022
gypsey:
I still think it sounds like crap. grin

Why did you choose MNK? I even gave you an example with myself.

Things need to make sense. You can't be suddenly militantly Biafra for no reason, much more than the original people who started it. And it's not just MNK. I've had interactions with some of tgem - it's like a religion to them. Infact one has stopped talking to me simply becuase I suggested that maybe total separation is not the wisest thing for Igbos at this point
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Solosolojohquay: 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2022
Or explain to me that of a stubborn child that the Yoruba called abiku born by the same woman keep dying at a certain age the last time the parent cut out a part of the body like the ear or used t
firewood to touched a part of the dead body when the woman born another child again the cut ear is there or the part of the body touched with fire wood what do you call that ,this world is mystery as it is don't argue what you don't know religion can't explain all
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Bahamas95(m): 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2022
realestate99:

Lol, maybe you have enjoyed in your past life, you are here in Nigeria to learn lesson, after Nigeria na Cambodia u dey go, I get the posting for hand here wink wink
God forbid!

In my next life I will either be a German, Russian or an Italian.....I love Italians, most especially the language and their women.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by realestate99: 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
Bahamas95:
God forbid!

In my next life I will either be a German, Russian or an Italian.....I love Italians, most especially the language and their women.
What about other planets? Some souls do re incarnate on other planets too, dig deep!!! Many things are hidden from the masses from the central government......and who told you tides don't change, you might come as an Italian in their era of anarchy, just pray for a settled environment to reincarnate.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Things need to make sense. You can't be suddenly militantly Biafra for no reason, much more than the original people who started it. And it's not just MNK. I've had interactions with some of tgem - it's like a religion to them. Infact one has stopped talking to me simply becuase I suggested that maybe total separation is not the wisest thing for Igbos at this point
People don't have to surscribe to your ideologies. Same way you don't have to surscribe to theirs, that is just it. It cannot make anymore sense. Somethings you believe in strongly makes you the same as them..

Yes, just like religion, some people believes in God and Jesus, but i don't. So they call me all sorts of names, demon satan, devil and i say, Yes!! I am satan! grin grin and that pisses them off even more.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by PoliteActivist: 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2022
gypsey:
People don't have to surscribe to your ideologies. Same way you don't have to surscribe to theirs, that is just it. It cannot make anymore sense. Somethings you believe in strongly makes you the same as them..

Yes, just like religion, some people believes in God and Jesus, but i don't. So they call me all sorts of names, demon satan, devil and i say, Yes!! I am satan! grin grin and that pisses them off even more.

You miss the point. The fanatical religion-like Biafra mindset is confined to a certain generation, be they abroad or in Nigeria. If it were about ideologies or such it would be somewhat evenly distributed across the Igbo population. But no, you won't see anyone born before 1966 who is fanatical about Biafra!
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Mosco100(m): 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2022
It's appointed unto humans once to die, and after that, the judgement. Hebrews 9:27
Some people are simply possessed with seducing spirits. I Timothy 4:1.
Seducing spirits may have monitored and manipulated people to their deaths, then possess new people to manipulate their brains and memories so as to deceive them into the false doctrine of reincarnation. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by ljoh: 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
vincentjk:
And some people will tell me reincarnation ain't real lol.

So you believe the story of that 5yrs old baby boy
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Sunrise258: 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2022
Lol...

1Sharon:

No. Its my 7th.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? / World Shortest Married Couple In Brazil (Photos) / Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.