Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago (59754 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / How To Get Over Trauma Of Wife Past Life / A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Opinedecandid(m): 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2022
False
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Iceman2017(m): 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
Wahala dey
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by INDOMIE9090(f): 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
jerseyboy:

YOUR FLAT HEAD MISSED THE POINT. NOTHING LIKE SS/SE. IBOS ARE THE ONLY FLAT HEADS IN NIGERIA. GO AND VERIFY. EVEN ONITSHA PEOPLE WITH SOME BENIN BLOOD ARE CONE HEADS. IBOS CONTINUE TO SHAME THEMSELVES WITH THIS ATTACH BY FORCE NONSENCE WITH PEOPLE WHO FIND YOU TOXIC.
you fall my hand big time.
There are some people you should neglect ,
The guy was looking for attention and you cheaply fell for it

5 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Sltp: 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
Suspicious. What is the game plan? How do they intend to cash out from this?

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Zeel007: 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2022
OneCandleAway:
He learnt his lesson and knew that to enjoy America you should come as white.
this your comment really made me laugh

7 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by success1smyn(m): 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2022
Na lie
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Realmi: 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
inoki247:
30years later he still come America why he no come like Nigeria or Sudan at least taste other countries shocked shocked
he came back to America because he has to fulfill his destiny....his/her destiny in not in Africa or elsewhere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by blackpanda: 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
Jennylove21:
Why all this undecided

God is real. Repent

2 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Chyld542: 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
[quote author=Fira09 post=117723136]

SOURCE

[/qu

ote]
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Chyld542: 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
blackpanda:

God is real. Repent
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by SocialJustice: 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
gabemuyi:
Well of course this is reincarnation but it means the forgetting the past life is not a perfect mechanism. This just goes to show nothing is perfect.
I think it is perfect and there is a reason a few of us are allowed to remember past lives. Nothing is a mistake, the whole choreography in the universe is being done by a single intelligence, managing our rebirth amnesia is too small a task.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Raxxye(m): 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
Hmm
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by sleek214(m): 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
Naija, if you die now, you'll come back to naija after 3 decades

4 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Pwettylinda(f): 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
Theifnubuu

2 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by HenryTimes: 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

OneCandleAway:
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Obito555(m): 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
Reincarnation is real, everyone have being on the earth � more than 1 time

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by yemzone(m): 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
Where are the Team I don't believe in superstition or that news like this only pertains to Africans.

Some things are just paranormal.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by brandsoncharlie: 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
vacamin:
which kind lie be this
You have no fact, so it is lies to u.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by gabemuyi: 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
SocialJustice:
I think it is perfect and there is a reason a few of us are allowed to remember past lives. Nothing is a mistake, the whole choreography in the universe is being done by a single intelligence, managing our rebirth amnesia is too small a task.

I strongly disagre nothing is perfect absolutely nothing especially in the gross matter realm
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by happney65: 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
inoki247:
30years later he still come America why he no come like Nigeria or Sudan at least taste other countries shocked shocked

I tire o..Babanla ojoro buruku oshi.Make he change country at least grin

3 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by socialmediaman: 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
you fall my hand big time.
There are some people you should neglect ,
The guy was looking for attention and you cheaply fell for it

You’re advising a tribal bigot to neglect another tribal bigot. Is he/she in some way less foolish than the other fool he/she quoted?

7 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Clicked: 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Not just white, but as a white male
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by christistruth01: 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
That is what is caled a Familiar Spirit it is overcome with Fasting and Prayers in Jesus Christ Name

6 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by UDZUBY(m): 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nonexisting1:
So she died a black woman, went to an imaginary heaven up there in the skies that haven't been located upon all the trips up there and God pushed her down only for her to turn a white boy.

Lol, the thing tire me sef. The young boy has been brainwashed with a lot shit right from the womb

2 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by descarado: 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
Psychologists will sit with him twice and tell you what mental problem he is suffering from.

It's too early to start hallucinating.

4 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Rebuke: 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2022
Men, this life is wide.

7 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by chieveboy(m): 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2022
Life

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
Corridon:
Those who doubts reincarnation should check this out.
It is total hocus pocus!, so who did you came back as? If you believe in reincanations.

2 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2022
descarado:
Psychologists will sit with him twice and tell you what mentalbproblem he is suffering from.

It's too early to start hallucinating.
I tell you, when he becomes 20 years he will laugh at himself and thought what da fork was i talking about when i was a 5 years old?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by DevilSignature: 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
He died and went to heaven met with God and God push him back to earth the bolded one shock me wey no believe in heaven nor hell
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by ibechris(m): 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
U see why our ancestors were right and truthful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

World Shortest Married Couple In Brazil (Photos) / Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) / Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.