Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago (59763 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / How To Get Over Trauma Of Wife Past Life / A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by tollyboy5(m): 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
SocialJustice:
I think it is perfect and there is a reason a few of us are allowed to remember past lives. Nothing is a mistake, the whole choreography in the universe is being done by a single intelligence, managing our rebirth amnesia is too small a task.
When I was younger I use to have several dreams, attimes scary. I use to be in a kind of different environment with people who are not my family.

I wish I could remember my past existence now that I'm old.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
He will change his story when he becomes a adult at 18, at the moment he is still in nappies. Who takes a 5 years old this serious?
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by AmazingELixir: 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ok
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Emperormartin(m): 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2022
This is reincarnation with facts!!!

According to his story it looks like when people move to the next world (heaven) some persons will take permission from God and return back to Earth...

Perhaps earth is the most adventurous of all places

2 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Robinmido(m): 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2022
Interesting
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2022
Yea right! I though i was Micheal Jackson when i was 6 years old.. grin cheesy
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
socialmediaman:

You’re advising a tribal bigot to neglect another tribal bigot. Is he/she in some way less foolish than the other fool he/she quoted?
both of them are foolish.
But the first guy foolishness is irredeemable

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by brandsoncharlie: 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
descarado:
Psychologists will sit with him twice and tell you what mentalbproblem he is suffering from.

It's too early to start hallucinating.
Hallucinating but he point out something as true. grin
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by kenx1(m): 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
If this story was posted by a Nigerian..........many will laugh @the story

Reincarnation is real, i lost my mom 1week to my wedding and it was the most painful thing that has happened to me

I have a triplet, and something really bizarre always happens with my daughter who poses a striking resemblance to my mom..........anytime she sees my moms pix.........she will begin to kiss the picture @times she will cry staring @the pix.............. so weird.........one day she held the frame. and she said "dada me.... me dada me"

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by AlphaStyles(m): 7:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nonexisting1:
So she died a black woman, went to an imaginary heaven up there in the skies that haven't been located upon all the trips up there and God pushed her down only for her to turn a white boy.
First of all heaven no dy sky heaven exists in a dimension secondly he began saying it from 2yrs at 2 yur brain is still developing so hw come his story matches the real life tradegy?

10 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Isatim: 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2022
This is possible at this age. But the memories will fade away gradually as he is growing older. Most of the children at that of 5 to 10 yrs can recall things from the past life. Only the mix up of the present life always confused many.

7 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by RelevantUpdates: 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

Any video proof?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by YorubaSlur: 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2022
jerseyboy:

OSU, SHAMELESS GUMBODY/ATTACHE BY FORCE SS/SE FOLLOW YOU REACH HERE. IBO PEOPLE CAN'T GET IT IN THEIR BRAIN THAT THEY ARE ALONE IN YORUBA HATRED OBSESSION. LANDLOCKED WITH NO SEA AND EXTERNAL BORDERS LIKE YORUBA NATION, CANNIBAL IBOS WILL DIE OF YORUBA ENVY.

Who hurt you oh small dlcked man

2 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by medropoly(m): 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
Only WEREYS would believe this tongue
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by YorubaSlur: 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
jerseyboy:

YOUR FLAT HEAD MISSED THE POINT. NOTHING LIKE SS/SE. IBOS ARE THE ONLY FLAT HEADS IN NIGERIA. GO AND VERIFY. EVEN ONITSHA PEOPLE WITH SOME BENIN BLOOD ARE CONE HEADS. IBOS CONTINUE TO SHAME THEMSELVES WITH THIS ATTACH BY FORCE NONSENCE WITH PEOPLE WHO FIND YOU TOXIC.

Yet they dominated. What can you do about it? grin

2 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Sonicroyel: 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2022
Old news
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Barims(m): 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2022
To be honest as an atheist, I strongly believe in rebirth.....Our soul doesn't die our body does. Everyone have repeatedly came to this life before

We are as old as the universe everyone has lived before and we will keep coming back to life after death like day and night.
Even though some scientists believed in rebirth

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Emperormartin(m): 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2022
The truth is that not every child remembers his or her past. So when a child does, you've to be astute and candid to the child when he or she is speaking...

Another starkling truth is when the child is about 6/7 he or she will forget the past life and completely live his new life on earth.

So at the age of 2 or 3 when past life is still fresh in him or her, pay close attention to that child

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by kaywhy09(m): 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2022
I think I was King James II of UK in my past life.

UK, there I come.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Kajaard: 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2022
Bzat8:
Yooooooo!
Let me teach you how to close greedy white clients, and Earn in dollars starting today with Instagram!!!
I've got Proofs attached too...

Seriously can Seun not do something about these yahoo boys, scammers and ritualists that keep advertising their sinister craft on the forum daily?

Like this is not funny anymore.

6 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
If I tell my church this story, both my pastor and Sunday school teacher will conclude that the child is possessed with an evil Spirit using the child as a case study to dictate what happened about Pam

2 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Barims(m): 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
it is very true, re incarnation may just be a possibility

As an atheist, I strongly believed in rebirth

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Kajaard: 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2022
kenx1:

Reincarnation is real, i lost my mom 1week to my wedding and it was the most painful thing that has happened to me

I have a triplet, and something really bizarre always happens with my daughter who poses a striking resemblance to my mom..........anytime she sees my moms pix.........she will begin to kiss the picture @times she will cry staring @the pix.............. so weird.........one day she held the frame. and she said "dada me.... me dada me"

So are you saying your daughter is a reincarnation of your mum?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Laple0541(m): 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2022
God should have pushed you to Africa or Nigeria in particular, after serious hunger you would have known what's up!

Where is that online fake pastor? He need to give his own account on the issue?

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by alimiadedayo1: 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
it is very true, re incarnation may just be a possibility
see your mouth it is true it was a black man that say so u would doubt it but because the incident happened overseas it is always true
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by SocialJustice: 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
tollyboy5:

When I was younger I use to have several dreams, attimes scary. I use to be in a kind of different environment with people who are not my family.

I wish I could remember my past existence now that I'm old.
You can, the information is stored in your body. Accessing it though brings a lot of powers and if you're not in a certain state of mind, you can become a very destructive spiritual being.

People with the know how will first like to get you in a certain state of mind. Once you get there, you can be initiated. Initiation without preparation is very dangerous even to you.

2 Likes

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by CeeJeckydivah: 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
inoki247:
30years later he still come America why he no come like Nigeria or Sudan at least taste other countries shocked shocked

grin grin dem no dey tell person
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Goodman247: 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
One said some days ago his ltle cousin like rolling eba like his late grad dad, l dt really know

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
kenx1:

And so what? What does that proves? Nothing! You said the death of your mother was painful, so you were still greaving and traumatized over your mother, you were seeking for anything that would remind you of your mother, ask your daughter when she is 20 years old and see if she would still repeat, dada me... grin grin you probarbly bombarded your kid daughter with pictures of your mother all over the house and kept tellling her about your mother, and how painful her death is to you. so the poor child became traumatized like you too. Child mental and emotional abuse comes to mind. During greaving times epecially over a very dear one like your mother everything and every body around you would appear as your mother reincanated because that is what you desparately wants to see and believe, it probarbly made you feel better at the time. It was all in your head!

What you needed and still needs is a good psychiatrist , you need to accept that your mother is dead and gone. Your mother didn't come back as your daughter. cheesy

Good luck.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Bouncing2(m): 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
Wow!!!
Lemme say!!!!!!! embarassed

I've been feeling like the old Augustus Octavius Ceasar! !

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Dshocker(m): 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2022
Why all this unnecessary lamba.

You think does not know what he is doing, God cannot allow such to happen.
Re: 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago by Kajaard: 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2022
Goodman247:
One said some days ago his ltle cousin like rolling eba like his late grad dad, l dt really know

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

Una no go kill me with laugh for this forum cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? / World Shortest Married Couple In Brazil (Photos) / Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.