Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,127 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:19 AM

Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra (36255 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Aiteo Oil Spill: Dickson Calls For Compensation For Communities Affected / Enugu Village That Has Been Disconnected From Other Communities For 7 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by Haydens: 11:19pm On Oct 22, 2022
obembet:
Unknown gunmen leader.

The leader of fake task collectors in Anambra.

If Tinubu no win, we want Atiku
tongue. ur tears will be very sweet lyk honey. Mikano people.
Here will be Mikano's fate come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by effort1: 11:20pm On Oct 22, 2022
obembet:
Unknown gunmen leader.

Of course, you'll support a fellow Muslim.

Religion above common sense.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by Sermwell(m): 11:22pm On Oct 22, 2022
Throwback:

So it took urchins for Obi to return home and stop campaigning with flood elsewhere when it is also at his own doorstep?
Why are you crying? Obi doesn't even know urchins exist!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by Mystic216: 11:23pm On Oct 22, 2022
See energy and love abeg
This man is so energetic
I thought urchins said he can’t go to Anambra and walk freely? Now see him entering boat without a single security, this is to tell you that Obi is a highly respected and loved man in Anambra and east entirely
See how happy the people are to welcome Obi

God bless Peter Obi
God bless Obidients
God bless Nigerians
God help urchins to get their senses back
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by Theman18: 11:31pm On Oct 22, 2022
He should visit there on Monday now and see
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by Allisgud: 11:39pm On Oct 22, 2022
KingKO22:
Stingy pigs of IPOB blood grin

He no dey give chi-chi but he dey cash-out dollars.
Scammer

Na visit then go chop ?

Your visit is eye service.

Your donation will go a long way not useless visit
take heart cheesy grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by Rullybiz: 11:39pm On Oct 22, 2022
See the amount of carelessness display just to get a cheap political point .what happen to using a life jacket..omo this folks are all the same
Gossipninja:
From visiting Bayelsa State, Peter Obi continues his visit to the flood affected areas.
Today, he visited Umueri and some of the affected communities in Anambra state.

Peter Obi is for everyone! Peter Obi is a true leader

Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by abokikhalifa: 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2022
tuborme:
Lol… no wonder they shifted to have his children campaign for him.

They said he can’t visit Anambra.,, lol

Obi is the man of the moment!

Is today Monday ?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by abokikhalifa: 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2022
Bluntguy:
That is how presidents behave.

After visiting what solution will he provide.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by Allisgud: 11:43pm On Oct 22, 2022
I would have call this act high service even if am not obidient,but u know what he has been doing this humanitarian works since even when he is not looking for presidency
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by Allisgud: 11:45pm On Oct 22, 2022
Quote me by saying I am obidient
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by hush15: 11:45pm On Oct 22, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Obi is just doing things differently, hope Theifnibu and atiefku will not try to copy this one too.

Even without elections yet, he set paces and all of them follow...
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by AliyuMahdi9: 12:14am On Oct 23, 2022
It should take Urchins to make Agbado drug man and Mikano bleached skin to go to Flooded areas

Throwback:

So it took urchins for Obi to return home and stop campaigning with flood elsewhere when it is also at his own doorstep?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by fredoooooo: 12:32am On Oct 23, 2022
DenreleDave:
Failed presidential candidates..

His people are entering the water but the Obidient aspiring for president is taking a boat..

What is stopping him from putting his leg in fhe water like others...?

We say NO to a terrorist and UGM patron

[b]When tinubu becomes the president Peter obi will be made the Minister of Natural disasters cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy[/b]

Kwa cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by ARAGON22(m): 12:33am On Oct 23, 2022
KingKO22:

Scammer

Na visit then go chop ?

Are you listening to yourself? Are you making any sense on what you saying please just listen to yourself
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by jaxxy(m): 2:37am On Oct 23, 2022
KingKO22:

Scammer

Na visit then go chop ?

Make tinubu no vist flood victims him battery no go carry thst one let Peter obi our incoming to it. Thanks
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by JAGS001(m): 3:22am On Oct 23, 2022
See his own campaign strategy lol
He didn't visit owo massacre since it wasn't election campaign time.
He didn't address the youths during endsars.
He didn't help, support or encourage Nigerians during 2020 pandemic and you expect me to draw my support for a man who doesn't give a damn about Nigerians after 2019 election until 2022 before he showed his soured face to the public because of his desperation to become president of the zoo mbanu in nnamdi cownu voice, we cant afford to have another Buhari from south yeasth a devil you know is better than the angel you understand how critical the state he ruled for 8yrs are suffering, at least Lagos is better than Anambra with everything, signed out grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by broadman20: 3:29am On Oct 23, 2022
obembet:
Unknown gunmen leader.

You want Fulanis wey kill your people, kidnapped and raped your women ABI?

So after voting a man who said AN ATTCK ON BOKO HARAM IS AN ATTCK ON THE NORTH, you are still willing to vote another Fulani man?

You see why other Nigerians call you people FOOLISH people, you see why they said you envy the Igbos just for no reason.

Tell us how many times Igbos has destroyed your farms and kidnapped your people?

Only God can deliver you people from this wicked blood.

Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by uckay304: 3:49am On Oct 23, 2022
[quote author=DenreleDave post=117792391]Failed presidential candidates..

His people are entering the water but the Obidient aspiring for president is taking a boat..

When tinubu becomes the president Peter obi will be made the Minister of Natural disasters cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy[/quote
Abeg go and hide your face, you have nothing to contribute
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by Verysmart101: 5:22am On Oct 23, 2022
DenreleDave:

When tinubu becomes the president Peter obi will be made the Minister of Natural disasters cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

Thunder must kill you.Amen.No be Obi be that or Ur a bastard

Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by Juanmike(m): 5:46am On Oct 23, 2022
DenreleDave:

When tinubu becomes the president Peter obi will be made the Minister of Natural disasters cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
And you will become?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by Juanmike(m): 5:47am On Oct 23, 2022
obembet:
Unknown gunmen leader.

Say it without crying
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by ncoolsome(m): 5:53am On Oct 23, 2022
KingKO22:

Scammer

Na visit then go chop ?

Na visit them go chop ?oya u kukuma give them wetin dem go chop,abi u too poor to feed a whole community..mtcheew..e be like say una plenty wey need brain test.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by okoliobinna84(m): 6:45am On Oct 23, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Obi is just doing things differently, hope Theifnibu and atiefku will not try to copy this one too.
Brother they have copied ooooo
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by obembet(f): 6:45am On Oct 23, 2022
broadman20:

You want Fulanis wey kill your people, kidnapped and raped your women ABI?

So after voting a man who said AN ATTCK ON BOKO HARAM IS AN ATTCK ON THE NORTH, you are still willing to vote another Fulani man?

You see why other Nigerians call you people FOOLISH people, you see why they said you envy the Igbos just for no reason.

Tell us how many times Igbos has destroyed your farms and kidnapped your people?

Only God can deliver you people from this wicked blood.

Swear with your life if u no vote Atiku 2019
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by Unrated900(m): 6:56am On Oct 23, 2022
The only mistakes you people are making is that
I can’t be a yoruba man and ye tell me to vote igbo
It’s bullshit
And I can’t be a Igbo man and go vote for yoruba man
Ur all should deal with the tribalism una self
All I know is that the best candidate go surely emerge
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by FunKiller: 6:58am On Oct 23, 2022
KingKO22:

Scammer

Na visit then go chop ?

You are a sad individual I pity you
Suffering and smiling yoruba zombie Fela sabg about

Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by Successkay12(m): 7:02am On Oct 23, 2022
Gossipninja:
Mikano boys and Urchins wetin una wan talk again? grin
I only need to ask how comes all d around those locations affected by flood are so bad, I mean very bad bcus i was there last week
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by FunKiller: 7:03am On Oct 23, 2022
JAGS001:
See his own campaign strategy lol
He didn't visit owo massacre since it wasn't election campaign time.
He didn't address the youths during endsars.
He didn't help, support or encourage Nigerians during 2020 pandemic and you expect me to draw my support for a man who doesn't give a damn about Nigerians after 2019 election until 2022 before he showed his soured face to the public because of his desperation to become president of the zoo mbanu in nnamdi cownu voice, we cant afford to have another Buhari from south yeasth a devil you know is better than the angel you understand how critical the state he ruled for 8yrs are suffering, at least Lagos is better than Anambra with everything, signed out grin grin

Keep crying agbado urchin . Obi will still win by a LANDSLIDE coz God has ordained him. If you ppl like make the whole of Niger and Chad republic vote for agbado him go still lose to Obi. Atiku is already finished

Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by Successkay12(m): 7:05am On Oct 23, 2022
FunKiller:

You are a sad individual I pity you
Suffering and smiling yoruba zombie Fela sabg about
I believe your brain deserve factory reset bcus what d guy said is normal. Those people needed money and not showoff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate / Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Protest In Belgium - Photos / Tinubu Submits Forms, Includes ‘Place Holder’ As VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.