Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,057 members, 7,859,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:19 PM

Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra (36253 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Aiteo Oil Spill: Dickson Calls For Compensation For Communities Affected / Enugu Village That Has Been Disconnected From Other Communities For 7 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by Successkay12(m): 7:07am On Oct 23, 2022
Gossipninja:
From visiting Bayelsa State, Peter Obi continues his visit to the flood affected areas.
Today, he visited Umueri and some of the affected communities in Anambra state.

Peter Obi is for everyone! Peter Obi is a true leader

Hope his donating money to d victims. Bcus all they needs for now is money and not stupid, useless showoff

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by broadman20: 7:40am On Oct 23, 2022
obembet:

Swear with your life if u no vote Atiku 2019

You think I'm a FOOL like you?

God in heaven knows I PROUDLY VOTED KINSLEY MUHALU

Weather he wins or not I voted my conscience, but what about you?

You gat no brains and people push you around like a barbar chair.

What is the essence of your education?

Brainless youths who knows only how to complain.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by obembet(f): 7:45am On Oct 23, 2022
broadman20:

You think I'm a FOOL like you?

God in heaven knows I PROUDLY VOTED KINSLEY MUHALU

Weather he wins or not I voted my conscience, but what about you?

You gat no brains and people push you around like a barbar chair

What is the essence of your education?

Brainless youths who knows only how to complain.

Must u insult other before u prove it point?

Keep it up Sha. I understand
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by tyinfinity: 7:51am On Oct 23, 2022
Obituary Pandora this is the havoc you wreak in Anambra before you turn Lagos into your abode.obisilly you will not smell kogi talkless of abuja next year
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by CoolAmbience(m): 8:05am On Oct 23, 2022
Gossipninja:
Mikano boys and Urchins wetin una wan talk again? grin

Did you notice tons of people trouping out to see him?

Anambra people no send Obi...

I am from Anambra but I know send am...

His 8 years of maladministration contributed to all of these ecological and environment devastations.

Couldn't he have built dams to manage such disasters around riverine Anambra communities?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by Flows001(m): 8:17am On Oct 23, 2022
Gbemini:
If he likes he can visit Ogun or Sango he will still loose
Lose, not loose..
Be OBIDIENT!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by Flows001(m): 8:20am On Oct 23, 2022
obembet:
Unknown gunmen leader.

The leader of fake task collectors in Anambra.

If Tinubu no win, we want Atiku
Cry some more cheesy
Your tears is delicious grin

Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by THELATTERMAN(m): 8:32am On Oct 23, 2022
doggedfighter:

FP, baby grin
You rugged....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by Gandrova: 8:42am On Oct 23, 2022
Nationalpikin:
Truely obis time has come. Nigeria get ready for true change
He can only deceive his stupid followers with this public stunt
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by Mrfixitt(m): 8:45am On Oct 23, 2022
KingKO22:
Stingy pigs of IPOB blood grin

He no dey give chi-chi but he dey cash-out dollars.
Scammer

Na visit then go chop ?

Your visit is eye service.

Your donation will go a long way not useless visit
Senseless goat. He gave 5m to Benue victims if you're unaware
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by obaaderemi: 8:46am On Oct 23, 2022
Successkay12:

Hope his donating money to d victims. Bcus all they needs for now is money and not stupid, useless showoff
Abi o. Like the$200,000 he donated to earthquake victims in Haiti. Nigerians are easily deceived.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by alimiadedayo1: 8:47am On Oct 23, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Cry cry baby. Have you eaten Agbado today
yeah I love corn is there anything growing in your land? nothing u add no economic value to this country than to produce fake drugs and cocaine business
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by alimiadedayo1: 8:49am On Oct 23, 2022
Kajaard:

Shut the fvck up and support your candidate while I support mine. Bloody urchin.
for your information small kid I am voting Atiku all the way and I can never in my life vote for an igbo candidate cause you guys have shown your true colour. note this igbo can never become the president of this country till the kingdom come we would rather support the south south you guys have not learn your lesson yet if you like turn to bandit the military will eliminate you from the land of Nigeria full of honey and milk
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by edungene7: 9:01am On Oct 23, 2022
We can't miss such a leader if we do we r finished
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by Kajaard: 9:05am On Oct 23, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

for your information small kid I am voting Atiku all the way and I can never in my life vote for an igbo candidate cause you guys have shown your true colour. note this igbo can never become the president of this country till the kingdom come we would rather support the south south you guys have not learn your lesson yet if you like turn to bandit the military will eliminate you from the land of Nigeria full of honey and milk

Lol,so I am now an Igbo person because I support Peter Obi? cheesy

Go through all my posts and see for yourself, I am from the south South. Don't let tribalism blind your eyes and make you vote for the wrong candidate.

Anyway voting for Atiku is okay, I have no issues with Atiku. As long as you don't waste it supporting that corrupt vegetable. Happy Sunday.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by Misterone: 9:06am On Oct 23, 2022
Gossipninja:
Mikano boys and Urchins wetin una wan talk again? grin
the scam artist is here doing what he knows best. Acting surprised as if in his 8 years as governor he never promised to end the flood in Anambra but failed woefully.

Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by IfnobeGod20: 9:22am On Oct 23, 2022
Peter Obi has gone to his home state those of you saying he cannot go and sympathize with his people.
Now, where next do you want him to go?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by IfnobeGod20: 9:24am On Oct 23, 2022
Misterone:
the scam artist is here doing what he knows best. Acting surprised as if in his 8 years as governor he never promised to end the flood in Anambra but failed woefully.
Mr. Man, who will promise to end natural disasters? Your brain is screwed like the candidate you're supporting. You can only mitigate natural disasters and cannot be ended. Olodo rabata, oju eja lo mo je.
By their comments you will always know the group they belong.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by alimiadedayo1: 9:51am On Oct 23, 2022
Kajaard:

Lol,so I am now an Igbo person because I support Peter Obi? cheesy

Go through all my posts and see for yourself, I am from the south South. Don't let tribalism blind your eyes and make you vote for the wrong candidate.

Anyway voting for Atiku is okay, I have no issues with Atiku. As long as you don't waste it supporting that corrupt vegetable. Happy Sunday.
I can not vote for apc because they ave failed us and I am not voting for him because he is yoruba rather I am not going to vote for him because his wicked party have failed us
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by broadman20: 9:52am On Oct 23, 2022
obembet:

Must u insult other before u prove it point?

Keep it up Sha. I understand

This girl!

I hope you are not a monitoring spirit?

Well I'm sorry for the OUTBURST,

But I just pray that our young people should start developing an independent mindset.

I'm an Igbo by birth, sincerely speaking God knows I quarrel with IPOB and ESN members everytime because of their extreme believes.

But it doesn't stop me to speak against wrongs going on in Nigeria caused by our wicked and manipulative political leaders.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by JAGS001(m): 9:53am On Oct 23, 2022
FunKiller:

Keep crying agbado urchin . Obi will still win by a LANDSLIDE coz God has ordained him. If you ppl like make the whole of Niger and Chad republic vote for agbado him go still lose to Obi. Atiku is already finished
Obi wey no go win Anambra self, lol I pity you better find better thing to do, that sweet tear wey you wan drink i believe yours alone will full 12 bucket no worry na Feb 2023 the time is not that far anymore grin.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by snowball11(m): 9:55am On Oct 23, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
You ipobians Hypocrisy is unprecedented, God forbid the man Obi calls his Oga, same person he was ready to serve under barely 4 years ago?

Quite obvious Pandora Pete is wasting his time.

And who informed this Amala-weilding urchin that I'm Igbo? grin

A slave of Baba Milkose! cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by Odinakaibe2022(m): 9:56am On Oct 23, 2022
Am example of a true leader that cares for his people!! up peter obi!! cool
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by jutan: 10:58am On Oct 23, 2022
Have you taking your drugs?? Seems you have been loosed
KingKO22:
Stingy pigs of IPOB blood grin

He no dey give chi-chi but he dey cash-out dollars.
Scammer

Na visit then go chop ?

Your visit is eye service.

Your donation will go a long way not useless visit
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by Billygee2u: 10:59am On Oct 23, 2022
Nationalpikin:
Truely obis time has come. Nigeria get ready for true change
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by Billygee2u: 11:01am On Oct 23, 2022
tuborme:
Lol… no wonder they shifted to have his children campaign for him.

They said he can’t visit Anambra.,, lol

Obi is the man of the moment!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by Chnbanc: 11:43am On Oct 23, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

yeah I love corn is there anything growing in your land? nothing u add no economic value to this country than to produce fake drugs and cocaine business
What economic value does your people add to the nation
Apart from agberoism and owo mi da!!
Ewedu infested brains grin
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by obembet(f): 11:46am On Oct 23, 2022
Chnbanc:
olosho !!!
Make Sango strike ya hookup yansha!!
Oti ya werey
Oloribruku

Your mother
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by Chnbanc: 11:51am On Oct 23, 2022
obembet:

Your mother
my lecturer mum is far better than your street Hawking mom..
Who is also hookup lady!!
That was why your single and frustrated dad kicked the bucket!!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by Danniedpastor(m): 11:53am On Oct 23, 2022
Throwback:
He finally found his way home.

He will surely depart before Monday sit at home.

Its on record that he visited and donated...
Now, your candidate is playing "catch up".
Mum u comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate / INEC Announces Results Of Tai Election, Rivers, Declares APC Winner / CBN Restricts Milk Importation To Six Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.