Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra (36249 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Aiteo Oil Spill: Dickson Calls For Compensation For Communities Affected / Enugu Village That Has Been Disconnected From Other Communities For 7 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by Misterone: 1:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Mr. Man, who will promise to end natural disasters? Your brain is screwed like the candidate you're supporting. You can only mitigate natural disasters and cannot be ended. Olodo rabata, oju eja lo mo je.
By their comments you will always know the group they belong.
see them! Acting all wise up. Obi is a scam artist. He is full of lies like his obid!ots
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by Laxmitech: 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2022
Throwback:
He finally found his way home.

He will surely depart before Monday sit at home.
BATstard idoit .I thought you said he can't go there Before.. Son of a Bitch
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by AcuraZDX: 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
effort1:

The one I pitied most is buckeyemedia1.

His headache is getting stronger by the day.

Hatred for Peter Obi can render people disoriented. cheesy

He is a senior zombified urchin
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by IfnobeGod20: 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2022
Misterone:
see them! Acting all wise up. Obi is a scam artist. He is full of lies like his obid!ots
Accept first that you're olodo rabata oju eja lo mo je. No one is in control of natural disasters, when it will happen, you don't even know because it won't tell you this year there is going to be flooding or earthquake or volcanic eruption and the likes. For you saying he promised to end flooding is a big lie from the pit of hell. You can only prepare for through channelization, barricade, clearing of debris and expansion and at the same time mitigate it.
No leader will come out and say they will prevent flooding because they are not God. Are you going to shift the river away to another place or tell the river not to take more rain water?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by franudi: 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by AfonjaConehead: 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2022
OdefaGirl:

DenreleDave, is that you..... I can't believe politics have turned you into this tribal mess...
I can't believe this... DenreleDave too. Goodness
Haba...this is how you ladies fall easily for these set of broncos,who doesn't know that bronco has been a fanatical bigot and a tribalist on here for long.

I see him loitering and wandering about technology market section trying to sell off one antique cupboard for chop money but in actual fact,bronco be looking for a pocket to pick grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by DenreleDave(m): 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
AfonjaConehead:

Haba...this is how you ladies fall easily for these set of broncos,who doesn't know that bronco has been a fanatical bigot and a tribalist on here for long.

I see him loitering and wandering about technology market section trying to sell off one antique cupboard for chop money but in actual fact,bronco be looking for a pocket to pick grin grin grin
grin grin grin

Odefagirl, this your boyfriend doesn't even know how to lie.. Sell cupboard for technology market section... Fl@the@d & propaganda 5 & 6 grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by AfonjaConehead: 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2022
DenreleDave pickingPocket grin:
grin grin grin

Odefagirl, this your boyfriend doesn't even know how to lie.. Sell cupboard for technology market section... Fl@the@d & propaganda 5 & 6 grin grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by OdefaGirl(f): 12:16am On Oct 24, 2022
AfonjaConehead:

Fall easily as in to fall down or asleep??

Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by FunKiller: 11:25am On Oct 24, 2022
Successkay12:

I believe your brain deserve factory reset bcus what d guy said is normal. Those people needed money and not showoff

At least I have a brain unlike you brainless yoruba zombie licking the ass your glorified drug lord Tinubu. Enjoy your miserable oppressed life in surulere in peace and leave the whole country out of it .. mtcheww rubbish

Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by FunKiller: 11:29am On Oct 24, 2022
JAGS001:

Obi wey no go win Anambra self, lol I pity you better find better thing to do, that sweet tear wey you wan drink i believe yours alone will full 12 bucket no worry na Feb 2023 the time is not that far anymore grin.

You must be high or something Obi will sweep SE, SS and half of your precious SW plus middle belt.
I can't wait for Feb sef so useless agbado pampers lickers can eat sh!t at the polls. Nigerians will Reject APC/ PDP.
You think everyone loves suffering like you
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by MrUchenna1(m): 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
The anointed one, no need for life jacket THE ANGELS got your back....your hands are clean.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by Savilo994: 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
Umm, that MAN is a Gambler is after your winnings.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by Successkay12(m): 9:19am On Oct 25, 2022
FunKiller:

At least I have a brain unlike you brainless yoruba zombie licking the ass your glorified drug lord Tinubu. Enjoy your miserable oppressed life in surulere in peace and leave the whole country out of it .. mtcheww rubbish
Mumu. Na the brain wey your forefathers that gave them presidency ticket. You guys keep claiming wise but u are d dullard among other tribes. Children of hate. They will keeping showing up with fake life. Crime masters
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by FunKiller: 11:29am On Oct 25, 2022
Successkay12:

Mumu. Na the brain wey your forefathers that gave them presidency ticket. You guys keep claiming wise but u are d dullard among other tribes. Children of hate. They will keeping showing up with fake life. Crime masters

Get out round head round belle greedy oduduwa agbado urchin. Children of darkness I laugh at you in swahili grin
PO is coming foool

Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by Successkay12(m): 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
FunKiller:

Get out round head round belle greedy oduduwa agbado urchin. Children of darkness I laugh at you in swahili grin
PO is coming foool
Yeah his coming back to Anambra or your papa house. If you and others senseless obi followers have sense, u guys will advise him to go for finance minister and not presidency. But u guys are so stupid and your brains has been occupied with obi liers. I believe u are among one of d 60% of Anambra people working at Hero brewery
Re: Peter Obi Visits Umueri & Other Communities Affected By Flood In Anambra by Successkay12(m): 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
FunKiller:

PO is coming foool
Same hate and senseless being will keep stopping your generations from tasting aso rock

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) / Aba Made: Okezie Ikpeazu Receives US Delegates (pics) / Ministerial List: New Ministries May Be Created – Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.