Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible (21109 Views)

The Falsehood In The Book Of Hebrews / The Falsehood Of St. Malachy's Prophesy Of The Last Pope / Biblical Exposition On The Falsehood Of "judge Not" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2011
colomb:

some people are beyond redemption though, smfh
yes and absolutely you are one of them
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by shumno(f): 4:49pm On Dec 01, 2011
colomb:

some people are beyond redemption though, smfh
No,there is nothing God cannot do. Remember Paul who used to be Saul? He persecuted christians, it was his job until God arrested him, same way some people in here will be arrested by the Spirit of the living God in Jesus matchless name. Amen.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2011
^^ and are you one of the police officer incharge of arrest and prosecuting sorry ooo
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by shumno(f): 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2011
bashy_demy:

^^ and are you one of the police officer incharge of arrest and prosecuting sorry ooo
It's not by my power nor by might but as I said, by the Spirit of the One and Only Living Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2011
^^^ oh, stop fooling yourself, are you talking about the same jesus that could not safe himself? are you talking about the same jesus that is crying on the cross shouting elohi come and safe me or the same Jesus that was slapped and started crying? or the same jesus that run to the wilderness come on give me a break
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by shumno(f): 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2011
bashy_demy:

^^^ oh, stop fooling yourself, are you talking about the same jesus that could not safe himself? are you talking about the same jesus that is crying on the cross shouting elohi come and safe me or the same Jesus that was slapped and started crying? or the same jesus that run to the wilderness come on give me a break
Jesus did all that for you wink and for me, you don't know that, do you? smiley
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2011
^^^ let me know when you done fooling yourself he done that for you, he is a coward i mean your jesus in your bible not the one in my quran
he run to the wilderness, They slap him and he started crying<he disrecpect his mother calling her woman,He cry on the cross when death show face common tell me more about your Jesus and your God, since your God have been mollested and killed then you are living a useless life following a dead gods
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by plappville(f): 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2011
I reject your “lord” mentality and (mis)understanding by the grace and mercy of Allah!Jesus the son of Mary,is the servant of the almighty God and a great prophet of Islam.

I dedicated the time to do all these threads because of missionary harrassement.if I would have come here and answer threads randomly,fanatical Christians keep repeating the same things over and over again.so that is why I made sure my effort is put in a concentrated way.

These threads are dedicated to all Muslims.any muslim is free to copy whatever write-up by me in them.he can use it anywhere,both in the forum and outside when the missionary fanatical Christian and the bible thumpers come to deceive them and mislead them out of islam.

@LagosShian b, r, a, v, ooooo!! Can u post more plz? More efforts needed, i ve finished reading all the links u posted. grin grin grin
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 11:22pm On Dec 01, 2011
plappville:

@LagosShian b, r, a, v, ooooo!! Can u post more plz? More efforts needed, i ve finished reading all the links u posted. grin grin grin
There is no need to post more cos you will still be repeating the samething,  defend all what he has said up there
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 01, 2011
Abio,shame don catch her.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 11:37pm On Dec 01, 2011
Abi jare
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by plappville(f): 11:49pm On Dec 01, 2011
uplawal:

Abio,shame don catch her.

Woman am sorry to say, but u always sound childish! What shame? Did i steal from ur pot?

U want me to defend Mohameds lies? Wht is written here that was not brought out from the koran? Will it make any difference if u refute all these lies? No, its idiotic so i wont engage in repetition blind arguement with u.
The kora is fraudbook written by a fraud prophets, studied by ignorants.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 02, 2011
You dnt have to steal from my pot before shame catch you,av been there.its all those irritating lies, confusion and contradictions that took me to Islam and the word of the Glorious Quran kept my feet firm in Islam,all you christians know is to insult,get angry unnecessary instead of you to refute.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 5:43am On Dec 02, 2011
@plappville

There are alot of Verses put up to you to defend but instead of you to defend then you here ranting and barking like a dog, sorry for using that world dog but remember your jesus call his people dog, hahha
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by shumno(f): 9:18am On Dec 02, 2011
@ bashy_demy, I have nothing to say to you other than, Jesus loves you.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 10:39am On Dec 02, 2011
^^^^ hey stop that if na play ooo why will someone that does not like himself love me?
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by shumno(f): 10:59am On Dec 02, 2011
bash, its too difficult for you to understand haa? It took him that, i.e not loving Himself to show His love for you, all you ve got to do is to believe, as easy as that. I will say it again and again because I believe and know it; JESUS LOVES YOU. No be joke ooooo!
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 11:19am On Dec 02, 2011
@Shumno ok i agree with you Yoruba say eje ka pe were loko iyawo i don hear you he Loves you too but will you defending some verses?
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 11:25am On Dec 02, 2011
shumno:

bash, its too difficult for you to understand haa? It took him that, i.e not loving Himself to show His love for you, all you ve got to do is to believe, as easy as that. I will say it again and again because I believe and know it; JESUS LOVES YOU. No be joke ooooo!

thanks.We Love Him Too!!!!

that is why we are doing our best to expose falsehood and promote the truth by removing all the lies concocted and placed on his shoulders by the christians.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 11:36am On Dec 02, 2011
^^^ Gbam
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Judek2(m): 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2011
LagosShia:

thanks.We Love Him Too!!!!

that is why we are doing our best to expose falsehood and promote the truth by removing all the lies concocted and placed on his shoulders by the christians.

No,you dispise him.

You lay blasphemies on him by calling him a mortal.

You reject him by denying him as your saviour.

You made him a laughing stock by saying he hung on a tree.

You believe in old prophesies yet you rejects the fulfilments.

You hate him by calling him a sinner.

You totally rejects his teachings.

He came to the world as a servant to the people,you say he is weak and powerless.

You must stand before him for judgment on the last day.When he shall come as a King from his Royal throne.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2011
Judek2:

No,you dispise him.

Thous saith so!

You lay blasphemies on him by calling him a mortal.
Jesus himself doth saith so.

You reject him by denying him as your saviour.

he was killeth not.

You made him a laughing stock by saying he hung on a tree.
Paul doth so.check thou Galatians 3:13.

You believe in old prophesies yet you rejects the fulfilments.
Jesus saith:"I cometh to fulfilleth and complimenteth the law and not detroyeth".

You hate him by calling him a sinner.
all prophet possesseth infallibility.

You totally rejects his teachings.
thou sayeth so.

He came to the world as a servant to the people,you say he is weak and powerless.
Jesus saith God his Lord is good and the master.

You must stand before him for judgment on the last day.When he shall come as a King from his Royal throne.
the "father" (not Jesus) shall judegeth.

NB: please forgive my mockery of using funny words which sound similar to old english. grin grin grin grin grin grin may be christians only understand the "saith" and "doth".they dont understand common english.they are still living in the past.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 1:12pm On Dec 02, 2011
Judek2 you just need to cover your head in shame cos you have always been defeat with your own comment
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Judek2(m): 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2011
bashy_demy:

Judek2 you just need to cover your head in shame cos you have always been defeat with your own comment

What are you talking about?
I think you need to be more matured on your posts.

Thous saith so!
Jesus himself doth saith so.
he was killeth not.

Your Koran says it,so you must follow your leader.

Jesus saith:"I cometh to fulfilleth and complimenteth the law and not
detroyeth".

Romans 6:14-
For sin shall not have dominion over you,for ye are not undey the law,but under GRACE.

John 1:17-
For the law was given by Moses,but GRACE and TRUTH come by Jesus Christ.

all prophet possesseth infallibility.

That your Prophet was a sinner dosnt make others sinful.
Even your Mohammad knew that.

thou sayeth so.

Jesus saith God his Lord is good and the master.

who said God is not his Lord?
Did I say otherwise?

the "father" (not Jesus)  shall judegeth.

Whose Father?

NB: please forgive my mockery of using funny words which sound similar to old english.  grin grin grin grin grin grin may be christians only understand the "saith" and "doth".they dont understand common english.they are still living in the past.

Smh undecided

Thats your own headache.[quote][/quote]
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2011
^^ Judek2 your heart is harden and your soul is far from truth, you call Jesus son of God and he always call himself son of man, he is gonna stand against you on the day of Judgement
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Judek2(m): 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2011

Paul doth so.check thou Galatians 3:13.

Gal.3:13-
Christ hath redeemed us from the curse for us: for it is written,Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

Now read this.
Isiah 53:5-
But he was pierced for our trangressions,he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him,and by his wounds,we are healed.

The punishment for sin was hanging.He was cursed for us to be blessed.
That is to say,he took our curse (not his curse) so that we shall be redeemed,and he destroyed that curse by resurection,to prove his power over sin,through his Father.

Since you cherish the old prophesies so much, read
Isiah 53:6, Isiah 6:7, Isiah 40:2, Isiah 53:8 .There are many old prophesies apart from Isiah.

These are prophesies of Isiah about his sufferings and death.

bashy_demy:

^^ Judek2 your heart is harden and your soul is far from truth, you call Jesus son of God and he always call himself son of man, he is gonna stand against you on the day of Judgement

I wonder whose heart is hardened here,and I wonder who is telling the truth.

I think I am now covering my head in shame as you suggested. undecided
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by shumno(f): 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2011
bashy_demy:

@Shumno ok i agree with you Yoruba say eje ka pe were loko iyawo i don hear you he Loves you too but will you defending some verses?
You would still argue it out even if I should defend with the whole Bible. You have already made up your mind and your eyes are blinded, no matter what I write you would still stand your ground, that is why I ve decided to just pray for you and ask Jesus to reveal Himself to you. It is not by power nor by might but by the Spirit of God. I ll only leave you with this simple verse, since you know the Bible so well, John 3:16. I don't believe in prolonged argument that produces no results,  that is why you ll receive no further response from me no matter what you decide to write back. Shalom.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 11:17pm On Dec 02, 2011
Judek2:

The punishment for sin was hanging.He was cursed for us to be blessed.

so then how do you believe in and worship someone who was condemned and "cursed"? so you believe in an "accursed" person? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 12:04am On Dec 03, 2011
shumno:

You would still argue it out even if I should defend with the whole Bible. You have already made up your mind and your eyes are blinded, no matter what I write you would still stand your ground, that is why I ve decided to just pray for you and ask Jesus to reveal Himself to you. It is not by power nor by might but by the Spirit of God. I ll only leave you with this simple verse, since you know the Bible so well, John 3:16. I don't believe in prolonged argument that produces no results,  that is why you ll receive no further response from me no matter what you decide to write back. Shalom.
there is nothing for you to defend cos they are all lies and refeal the your secret behind Christianity if you no can stand me let give it some trial and challenge ourselves with each other books shikenna
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 03, 2011
How can a cursed person make you blessed,christians with their crazy theory.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 03, 2011
^^^^

Every man and woman who rejects Christ is under the curse of SIN and if they stubbornly refuse to repent, they are doomed with an eternal curse of death.

May it not be so for you.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Judek2(m): 5:08am On Dec 03, 2011
LagosShia:

so then how do you believe in and worship someone who was condemned and "cursed"? so you believe in an "accursed" person? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Dont be dumb,go and read my post again.

Speaking about Paul.
He made it clear that Muslims are under a curse,and are in bondage.

Gal.4:22-31

(22)For it is written,that Abraham had two sons,the one by a bond-maid,the other by a free woman.
(23) But he who was of the bond-woman was born after the flesh; but he of the free woman was born by promise.
(24) These things are in an allegory: for these are two covenants;
the one from mount Sinai,which gendereth to bondage,which is HAGAR
(25) For this HAGAR is mounth Sinai in ARABIA,and answereth to JERUSALEM which now is, and in bondage with her Children.
(26) But JERUSALEM which is above is free,which is the mother of us all.
(27)For it is written,Rejoice,thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry,thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath a husband.
(28)Now we,brethren,as ISAAC was,are the children of promise.
(29) But as then,he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit,even so it is now.
(30) Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bond-woman and her son (Ishmael): For the son of the bond woman shall not be heir with the son of the free woman (Isaac).
(31) So then,brethren,we are not children of the bond-woman,but of the free woman.

Islam recognises Ishmael,the son of the bond woman,Mohammad was from Arab.
So Muslims are in bondage.The proof is staring at us at every corners of the world.

Only Jesus can save you,Muslims.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) / A Northern Muslim Girl's Letter To Christians / Police Interrogates Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.