Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible (21115 Views)

The Falsehood In The Book Of Hebrews / The Falsehood Of St. Malachy's Prophesy Of The Last Pope / Biblical Exposition On The Falsehood Of "judge Not" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bright007(f): 6:48am On Dec 03, 2011
Enters thread $ sees boko haramist/sucide bombers/osama descendants all over place.Quickly makes 360 turn $ tip-toe to d exit.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 8:32am On Dec 03, 2011
@Judek2 sometimes i ask myself if you ever sit down and think about your comments and also about what you read in your Bible,
Ok in your bible God promise Abraham and his seed's. So if God curse one of Abraham dont you know the promise and have been broken.
So what is the Basic of the promise God made to Abraham, and also remember Ishmael is the first heir of Abraham so while will God cursed the first son of his Beloved Abraham? sometime si just ask myself if you have a head you use to think.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 10:21am On Dec 03, 2011
frosbel:

^^^^

Every man and woman who rejects Christ is under the curse of SIN and if they stubbornly refuse to repent, they are doomed with an eternal curse of death.

May it not be so for you.

"Original Sin"-linking It To An Imperfect God!:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-551599.0.html
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Judek2(m): 11:10am On Dec 03, 2011
Who is talking ? @Bashy Demmy
Kudos on your mature posts. Sometimes,I dont even feel like replying to your posts. Smh undecided

If you have a right sence of reasoning,you will understand the mistery of events in the Bible. .They have its purposes not literary.

I.e. The event of Abraham and his sacrificial Son Ishmael Isaac has a deeper meaning than just the literal event.
Its a pity that you people kills Ram every year without knowing what you are celebrating.

Maybe you didnt understand this sentence-
"These things are in allegory: for these are two covenants.

Go back and read the post again,you sure will learn more.
Followers of Ishmael.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 11:27am On Dec 03, 2011
@judek2 so now are you telling me your God is like your father who can promise and later say my son am sorry in made a mistake in my promise,

We all believe that God is greater than the Greatest and mightier than the Mightiest, he know everything but seen and on seen, he sees everything and know everything not how hiding that thing is, Well am not surprise when Adam and Eve hide for God in your bible and God is shouting Adam please come let me see you why are you hiding for me please i need to see you and Adam reply God you cannot see now now
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Judek2(m): 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2011
bashy_demy:

@judek2 so now are you telling me your God is like your father who can promise and later say my son am sorry in made a mistake in my promise,

We all believe that God is greater than the Greatest and mightier than the Mightiest, he know everything but seen and on seen, he sees everything and know everything not how hiding that thing is, Well am not surprise when Adam and Eve hide for God in your bible and God is shouting Adam please come let me see you why are you hiding for me please i need to see you and Adam reply God you cannot see now now

S e n c e l e s s .

You'v started to sound silly again.

*Exits thread*
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2011
Judek2:

S e n c e l e s s .

You'v started to sound silly again.

*Exits thread*
Can't you just respond to a comment without using an abusive words?
Kai am getting tired of you simple truth. Here are the verses to back up my claim, Lol they are playing hide and seek haha

Genesis 3:6-15:

6And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

7And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

8And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.

9And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?

10And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.

They are saying God, We hear your voice but you cannot see us. Even if you have 1million eyes you cannot see us in the garden you created with your own hands hahha.

and since God have no knowledge of everything as he said this proof that God in the bible is a liar

11And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

12And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.

13And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

14And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

15And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Defend those verses please without insult
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2011
bashy_demy:

whats the meaning of the emphasized texts?
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2011
Read in line toba and also read my previous post
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by plappville(f): 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2011
@uplawal:You dnt have to steal from my pot before shame catch you,av been there.its all those irritating lies, confusion and contradictions that took me to Islam and the word of the Glorious Quran kept my feet firm in Islam,all you christians know is to insult,get angry unnecessary instead of you to refute.

U must be Roughly under 18yrs of age. Ur way of thinking alone tells.
Go read all of ur previews posts, in other threads and tell me if u ve been a very respectful, polite, decent woman/girl.
Go and sleep woman, u just bla bla following LagosShia as ur boss. I ve no time to refutes lies. U ve failed to answer why Mohamed womanize all through, i saw in the koran that he really possed high potentials with women.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by plappville(f): 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2011
@bashy_demy::Insert Quote
@plappville

There are alot of Verses put up to you to defend but instead of you to defend then you here[b] ranting and barking like a dog, [/b] sorry for using that world dog but remember your jesus call his people dog, hahha

Am sure, u ve sorry for urself first with the bold. But wait oo, U and @uplawal who is older in age?

U dont even know the difference between Early morning and Night u are here waiting for me to start up argueing with u? Dont i ve better talk to defend? "vraiment, que sera sera, ça te dit quelque chose? laisser moi tranquille! Tu parles comme un enfant et pas comme un adult.!
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2011
plappville:

U ve failed to answer why Mohamed womanize all through, i saw in the koran that he really possed high potentials with women.
you have mention this same thing more than 5times and yet you have never given any proof to back your claim. Now i know your type. You listen to what people say and come on NL to pour your mind without making some research. There is an online Quran where you can read and bring out proofs if there is any which i doubt. can't you use your own head to think about what people tell you instead of you believe what ever you hear girl.

plappville:

Am sure, u ve sorry for urself first with the bold. But wait oo, U and @uplawal who is older in age?

U dont even know the difference between Early morning and Night u are here waiting for me to start up argueing with u? Dont i ve better talk to defend? "vraiment, que sera sera, ça te dit quelque chose? laisser moi tranquille! Tu parles comme un enfant et pas comme un adult.!
  Good of you with your french. But mind you, its not new to me your Jesus did the samething in the bible when they ask him question he answer them with question or speak in parable so you inherit that from him i guess Shame on you
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2011
bashy_demy:

you have mention this same thing more than 5times and yet you have never given any proof to back your claim. Now i know your type. You listen to what people say and come on NL to pour your mind without making some research. There is an online Quran where you can read and bring out proofs if there is any which i doubt. can't you use your own head to think about what people tell you instead of you believe what ever you hear girl.

Good of you with your french. But mind you, its not new to me your Jesus did the samething in the bible when they ask him question he answer them with question or speak in parable so you inherit that from him i guess Shame on you

brother do not mind these people.they cannot afford to debate or discuss with facts and they have no defense to put for their faith.they only bluff with personal arguments and exchanges.in that way,they drag you to their level and deceive people that they are defending themselves.so try as much as possible to only discuss with them what has to do with the topic or the subject of religion.if they try to throw personal attacks try your best to ignore them and get them back to the topic.that is the only way you can ensure that you continue exposing them and their christianity.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by dankol: 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2011
@ lagos shia, wat is ur aim. Cos its absolutly useles talkin or even arguing. U are lik pharoah. Wel, i only want 2 remind u 4rm ur noble koran, religion is nt by force. Moreova, dis is a xtian section. U are out of ur boundary. Deedat did worse dan u are doin. Just stick to islam nd encourage odas. U nd d others are jst passin d tym fruitlessly.
@ xtians, pls let slepin dogs lie. Som people are hardend dat dey ned more prayer dan talkin. Dnt reply any of dier post. Cos its futile
i knw lagos shia wld atak me, bt i dnt care. All dey ned is prayer.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2011
dankol:

@ lagos shia, wat is your aim. Cos its absolutly useles talkin or even arguing. U are lik pharoah. Wel, i only want 2 remind u 4rm your noble koran, religion is nt by force. Moreova, dis is a xtian section. U are out of your boundary. Deedat did worse dan u are doin. Just stick to islam nd encourage odas. U nd d others are jst passin d tym fruitlessly.
@ xtians, pls let slepin dogs lie. Som people are hardend dat dey ned more prayer dan talkin. Dnt reply any of dier post. Cos its futile

Sir,we muslims everywhere and particularly in this forum are victims of (christian) missionary harrassment.therefore we have to be alert and enlighten ourselves and spread the truth and expose falsehood.this is the only way to counter the many outright provocations and insults we have faced.infact a number of christians here only know how to lie and insult muslims.i am stating facts from your bible.

i am not forcing you to become a muslim.i'm i?

this section is not a "christian forum" as you wrongly called it.it is "religion forum".besides,christians post all sort of things in the "islam for muslims" section.

also,you called me "pharoah" then you said you know i would attack you.LOL.

(Holy Quran 73:19)
"Lo! This is a Reminder. Let him who will, then, choose a way unto his Lord".

(Holy Quran 18:29)
", Then whosoever will, let him believe, and whosoever will, let him disbelieve",
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2011
dankol:

@ lagos shia, wat is your aim. Cos its absolutly useles talkin or even arguing. U are lik pharoah. Wel, i only want 2 remind u 4rm your noble koran, religion is nt by force. Moreova, dis is a xtian section. U are out of your boundary. Deedat did worse dan u are doin. Just stick to islam nd encourage odas. U nd d others are jst passin d tym fruitlessly.
Did you just said religion is not by force? Then why are the christian disturbing the peach of the people trying to convert them, why are they taking there religion to the Arab Nations and complain through media if those Arab say they don't want them, Is it by force? as Lagoshia said we have been a victim of the christian through there evangelism, I remember back in the days when they come to preach to you and you tell them am sorry am a Muslim they will insist that you listen to what they want to tell you cos Jesus is the only way and i said no i don't want to follow his way is it by force, They will come the next day to preach if you say no they will come the day after why? we have been oppress so many time but when we find out that Islam is the only way and also about the fraud and lies in the bible we have to call our brothers back and also preach to people so they wont go astray Thank you.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by plappville(f): 11:08pm On Dec 03, 2011
LagosShia:

brother do not mind these people.they cannot afford to debate or discuss with facts and they have no defense to put for their faith.they only bluff with personal arguments and exchanges.in that way,they drag you to their level and deceive people that they are defending themselves.so try as much as possible to only discuss with them what has to do with the topic or the subject of religion.if they try to throw personal attacks try your best to ignore them and get them back to the topic.that is the only way you can ensure that you continue exposing them and their christianity.

U ve nothing to expose, ur arguements are baseless.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 03, 2011
Not baseless,they are fact,why not refute them.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 03, 2011
uplawal:

Not baseless,they are fact,why not refute them.

Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by plappville(f): 11:20pm On Dec 03, 2011
[b][/b]
U want prove? U will see them below dont worry,i believe u dont read ur koran/hadith.
That i didnt want to qoute LagosShia wrong does not means his cliams were true. I ve posted many koran/hadith on how mohammed manipulated women during. Even the Muslims asserted how Mohammad sexually consummated his marriage to Aisha when she was nine yrs (9) old. this is following her first menstruation. the "Koran", the "Hadith," and Muslim scholar’s stated that a Muslim husband can engage in sex with a child bride before she has her first menses. Muhamad actually enjoyed this act, he had intercourse with Aisha prior to her first menses!

Many Muslims don’t know this, am sure u too will be shock to read it now. Mohamad had sex with a child. U Muslims ve to continue supporting ur prophet who ve transgresses ur standards. when children are allowed to be used for "sex" then tht is sexual "exploitation" why do muslims pretend to acknowledge a god and then put in practice a system that valid the abuse and sexual exploitation of children?

I hope u realize that for children there re painful motion behind Muhammad’s action. Ist this to be discussed as an offensive act by u muslims instead of banking on the bible and searching for what to use against Christian! I ve read all the atrocities of Mohamed, he was never a prophet, he has no good record to hold on to. Its a pity becos, U all are pagans, i mean all that choose his doctrine.

"Then the men and women got up and left. The Messenger of God consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old. Neither a camel nor a sheep was slaughtered on behalf of me", (The Prophet) married her three years before the Emigration, when she was seven years old and consummated the marriage when she was nine years old, after he had emigrated to Medina in Shawwal. She was eighteen years old when he died.

Bukhari vol. 7, #65:

"Narrated Aisha that the prophet wrote the marriage contract with her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: "I have been informed that Aisha remained with the prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death).""

Aisha reported: Allah’s Messenger married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine….

"Aisha said, "The Apostle of Allah married me when I was seven years old." (The narrator Sulaiman said: "Or six years."wink. "He had intercourse with me when I was 9 years old."

"Some time after the death of Khadija, Khawla suggested to Muhammad that he should marry either Aisha, the 6 year old daughter of his chief follower, or Sawda Zama, a widow of about 30, who had gone as a Muslim to Abyssinia and whose husband had died there. Muhammad is said to have asked her to arrange for him to marry both. It had already been agreed that Aisha should marry Djubayr Mutim, whose father, though still pagan, was friendly to the Muslims. By common consent, however, this agreement was set aside, and Muhammad was betrothed to Aisha, The marriage was not consummated until some months after the Hidjra, (in April 623, 624). Aisha went to live in an apartment in Muhammad's house, later the mosque of Median. She cannot have been more than ten years old at the time and took her toys to her new home."

there so many proves i cant post all now with my phone, u will recieve as many as u want soon.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by plappville(f): 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2011
@Frosbel that was very fast of u, @uplawal seem to be a teenager, i dont fancy her at all lols,  Waooh this pictures is horrible! shocked shocked
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 11:47pm On Dec 03, 2011
@ Frosbel, Why did you create thread and abandon the thread cos you have been floor right?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-704457.0.html
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 11:52pm On Dec 03, 2011
plappville:

[b][/b]
U want prove? U will see them below dont worry,i believe u dont read your koran/hadith.
That i didnt want to qoute LagosShia wrong does not means his cliams were true. I ve posted many koran/hadith on how mohammed manipulated women during. Even the Muslims asserted how Mohammad sexually consummated his marriage to Aisha when she was nine yrs (9) old. this is following her first menstruation. the "Koran", the "Hadith," and Muslim scholar’s stated that a Muslim husband can engage in sex with a child bride before she has her first menses. Muhamad actually enjoyed this act, he had intercourse with Aisha prior to her first menses!

Many Muslims don’t know this, am sure u too will be shock to read it now. Mohamad Were Intimate with a child. U Muslims ve to continue supporting your prophet who ve transgresses your standards. when children are allowed to be used for "sex" then tht is intimate "exploitation" why do muslims pretend to acknowledge a god and then put in practice a system that valid the abuse and intimate exploitation of children?

I hope u realize that for children there re painful motion behind Muhammad’s action. Ist this to be discussed as an offensive act by u muslims instead of banking on the bible and searching for what to use against Christian! I ve read all the atrocities of Mohamed, he was never a prophet, he has no good record to hold on to. Its a pity becos, U all are pagans, i mean all that choose his doctrine.

"Then the men and women got up and left. The Messenger of God consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old. Neither a camel nor a sheep was slaughtered on behalf of me", (The Prophet) married her three years before the Emigration, when she was seven years old and consummated the marriage when she was nine years old, after he had emigrated to Medina in Shawwal. She was eighteen years old when he died.

Bukhari vol. 7, #65:

"Narrated Aisha that the prophet wrote the marriage contract with her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: "I have been informed that Aisha remained with the prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death).""

Aisha reported: Allah’s Messenger married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine….

"Aisha said, "The Apostle of Allah married me when I was seven years old." (The narrator Sulaiman said: "Or six years."wink. "He had intercourse with me when I was 9 years old."

"Some time after the death of Khadija, Khawla suggested to Muhammad that he should marry either Aisha, the 6 year old daughter of his chief follower, or Sawda Zama, a widow of about 30, who had gone as a Muslim to Abyssinia and whose husband had died there. Muhammad is said to have asked her to arrange for him to marry both. It had already been agreed that Aisha should marry Djubayr Mutim, whose father, though still pagan, was friendly to the Muslims. By common consent, however, this agreement was set aside, and Muhammad was betrothed to Aisha, The marriage was not consummated until some months after the Hidjra, (in April 623, 624). Aisha went to live in an apartment in Muhammad's house, later the mosque of Median. She cannot have been more than ten years old at the time and took her toys to her new home."

there so many proves i cant post all now with my phone, u will recieve as many as u want soon.

You are funny, I say give me proof from the Holy Quran you are give me Hadith. I always challenge you and give you proof from your bible. Hadith is like a book written by some men after the death of the Holy prophet. So if you don't have proof from the Holy Quran then your accusation hold no water and will be thrown pout as Tinubu case was thrown out of the CCT
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 03, 2011
^^

The Quran and the Hadith work hand in hand, they complement each other.

For example the most trusted hadith by Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī is widely used by countless Imams worldwide.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 12:00am On Dec 04, 2011
^^ so the book of Luke and John too work hand in hand that was why there are lot of contradition, let me tell you someone not all Muslims believe in Hadith cos Hadith is like Them say this happen so so period like your bible
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 12:47am On Dec 04, 2011
plappville:

U want prove? U will see them below dont worry,i believe u dont read your koran/hadith.

Many Muslims don’t know this, am sure u too will be shock to read it now. Mohamad Were Intimate with a child. U Muslims ve to continue supporting your prophet who ve transgresses your standards. when children are allowed to be used for "sex" then tht is intimate "exploitation" why do muslims pretend to acknowledge a god and then put in practice a system that valid the abuse and intimate exploitation of children?

Bukhari vol. 7, #65:

THE PROBLEM WITH FOOLS LIKE YOU IS THAT YOU REFUSE TO READ

Notes: (AISHA WAS NOT 9 YEARS OLD OR A CHILD WHEN THE PROPHET MARRIED HER)

[8] The popular version of ‘Ãisha’s youth age has been exploited by the anti-Islamic groups to attack the Prophet “for marrying a child”. The fact of the matter is that Lady ‘Ãisha was not a child when she was married in 2 AH to the Prophet. At-Tabari, the famous Muslim historian, writes that Abu Bakr’s first two wives and their children were all born in the pre-Islamic era. (Ta’rīkh at-Tabari, vol. 2 [Beirut: al-A‘lami, n.d.] p. 616.)  Based on this, even if she was born a year before the commencement of Islam, ‘Ãisha would be 15 or 16 years old at the time of her marriage to the Prophet – an age in which marriage is common in most cultures. Ibn Kathīr, in his al-Bidãyah wa ’n-Nihãyah (vol. 8, p. 381) states that Asmã’ bint Abu Bakr, the sister of ‘Ãisha, was ten years older than ‘Ãisha. He also reports that Asmã’ died in the year 73 AH at the age of 100. Based on this calculation, ‘Ãisha was 18 or 19 years old at the time of her marriage.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-53711.0.html#msg7170329

Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 1:12am On Dec 04, 2011
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 1:13am On Dec 04, 2011
@Frosbel i know you will turn blind eyes to my comment you atention is needed on your thread
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-704457.0.html
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 1:16am On Dec 04, 2011
THE REASON BEHIND THE FABRICATIONS THAT AISHA WAS 9 YEARS WAS GIVEN AS YOU CAN SEE IN MY POST FROM ANOTHER THREAD BELOW:

and even more useless are those who believe that a true Prophet of God can actually do such a thing.

the issue about Aisha's age and some compilers of hadiths who lowered her age (when she got married) to infancy has political underlining.Aisha is disliked well by the Shia,who dont spare exposing her wrongs even to this day.and she is respected by the Sunnis,who recognize her father,abu bakr, as the 1st caliph (successor to the Prophet Muhammad (s.a.).the Shia view abu bakr as a usurper and believe Imam Ali (as) was designated by the Prophet (sa) with divine command to be the first successor.

Aisha was responsible for the killings of thousands of muslims in her war against Imam Ali (as),after the death of the Prophet (sa).that war is refered to as the "battle of jamal".she also disobeyed the Prophet (sa) by going to war as he had prophesied before his death that she should not leave her house and if she does to fight Imam Ali (as),the dogs of Hawab will bark at her.that exactly happened and greatly worried her.

to make Aisha look more innocent and exonerate her actions,they lower her age.in that way,they can argue and ameliorate many of her bad deeds by the excuse that it was the Prophet (sa) who raised Aisha up from infancy.in other words,she got "prophetic manners".ofcourse,alongside lowering her age comes other fanciful accolades given to Aisha like spreading the lie that she was the Prophet's "favorite wife".
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-729702.0.html#msg8875711
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 1:33am On Dec 04, 2011
TURNING THE TABLES ON THE IGNORANT CHRISTIAN MISSIONARIES:

HOW OLD WAS MARY WHEN SHE CONCEIVED MIRACULOUSLY?

Mary was 12 or 13 years old! so says the Catholic Encyclopaedia and the Oxford Dictionary Bible.

source: http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/15464b.htm

furthermore,Mary (at a tender age) was engaged to Joseph who was at that time 90 years old!!!!

Regarding the Marriage of Mary to Joseph, Catholic Encyclopaedia(http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/08504a.htm), says:

"When forty years of age, Joseph married a woman called Melcha or Escha by some, Salome by others; they lived forty-nine years together and had six children, two daughters and four sons, the youngest of whom was James (the Less, "the Lord's brother"wink. A year after his wife's death, as the priests announced through Judea that they wished to find in the tribe of Juda a respectable man to espouse [b]Mary, then twelve to fourteen years of age, Joseph, who was at the time ninety years old, [/b]went up to Jerusalem among the candidates; a miracle manifested the choice God had made of Joseph, and two years later the Annunciation took place."

Note: That article on Catholic Encyclopaedia obtains its information from early Christian writing .
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 1:43am On Dec 04, 2011
frosbel:

you know well that not all muslim women cover like the above (Taliban imposed in Afghanistan).nontheless which is better if you were to choose for your wife (extreme cases must be compared to extreme cases):

[img]http://www.fhm.com/imgs/631/400/0/original/Full200911101629562489647_christianserratospetaposter.jpgx[/img]

also,here is a muslim woman dressing modestyly with her hijab:

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBumOM1zHk--87nWJZbDh2VasWEbVdbsF6hIqFJWlbHFWKHWTOTVZ-T_O4Ig[/img]
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by plappville(f): 8:14am On Dec 04, 2011
THE REASON BEHIND THE FABRICATIONS THAT AISHA WAS 9 YEARS WAS GIVEN AS YOU CAN SEE IN MY POST FROM ANOTHER THREAD BELOW:

Stop decieving urself, the hadith gave details on every bit of Mohamed, it is a valid book of the muslim dont come and fake ppl who dont read. do u think u love or know mohamed better than his messengers? U people wented prove, here they are, more may come from bith koran written by mohamed himself claiming it was a god telling him on what to write. U people are Pagans. That is the truth. See how child sexually exploitation is to islam undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" / A Northern Muslim Girl's Letter To Christians / Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.