Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible (21110 Views)

The Falsehood In The Book Of Hebrews / The Falsehood Of St. Malachy's Prophesy Of The Last Pope / Biblical Exposition On The Falsehood Of "judge Not" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2011
plappville:

Stop decieving urself, the hadith gave details on every bit of Mohamed, it is a valid book of the muslim dont come and fake ppl who dont read. do u think u love or know mohamed better than his messengers? U people wented prove, here they are, more may come from bith koran written by mohamed himself claiming it was a god telling him on what to write. U people are Pagans. That is the truth. See how child sexually exploitation is to islam undecided

so why turn blind on the hadiths and historical references that put Aisha's age at adulthood? i see,those dont suit your christian missionary activity of deceiving muslims and fooling yourself to feel good.

for your information,dont you ever try to get rude with me.if you try that i will mop the floor with your nonsense christianity.do you understand that?

talking about sexually exploitation,we can see how one of you gods (the ghost one) ra.ped your bible mary,without her consent,snatched her from old joseph and gave birth to a child without a father.that girl was only 12 years old.this story where a god would pregnant a girl to born a semi-god is absolutely pagan and nothing but sexual exploitation of the strong over the weak.infact that is what christianity is all about from time immemorial :"exploitation"!
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2011
@Plapplville, Old woman, you dnt have to fancy me,am a muslim woman that should not be fancied.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by plappville(f): 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2011
You are funny, [/b]I say give me proof from the Holy Quran you are give me Hadith.  I always challenge you and give you proof from your bible. Hadith is like a book written by some men after the death of the Holy prophet. So if you don't have proof from the Holy Quran then your accusation hold no water and will be thrown pout as Tinubu case was thrown out of the CCT

See how funny i am, here are kuranic qoutes, [b]( FROM THE QURAN :- 33:50
"Prophet, We have made lawful to you the wives whom you have granted dowries and the slave girls whom God has given you as booty;, "wink

A verse is for Mohammad.  allah allows Him to Be Intimate with his slave girls.

Mohamad Were Intimate with a slave girl named Mariyam.  He also knew  another slave girl of his - Rayhana.

Mariyam was a Christian slave, she was given to Mohamad as a gift by theEgyptian governor. 
Muhamad got her pregnant and she gave birth to a son.  mohamed had to marry her. 
the baby died 18 months later.

FROM THE QURAN: - 70:22-30
 "Not so the worshippers, who are steadfast in prayer, who set aside a due portion of their wealth for the beggar and for the deprived, who truly believe in the Day of Reckoning and dread the punishment of their Lord (for none is secure from the punishment of their Lord);  who restrain their carnal desire (save with their wives and their slave girls, for these are lawful to them:  he that lusts after other than these is a transgressor, "
A verse for u muslim men, it shows u should know your wives( normal) and also u should know slave girls.

U want more koranic proof??
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by plappville(f): 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2011
so why turn blind on the hadiths and historical references that put Aisha's age at adulthood? i see,those dont suit your christian missionary activity of deceiving muslims and fooling yourself to feel good.

for your information,dont you ever try to get rude with me.if you try that i will mop the floor with your nonsense christianity.do you understand that?

talking about sexually exploitation,we can see how one of you gods (the ghost one) ra.ped your bible mary,without her consent,snatched her from old joseph and gave birth to a child without a father.that girl was only 12 years old.this story where a god would pregnant a girl to born a semi-god is absolutely pagan and nothing but intimate exploitation of the strong over the weak.infact that is what christianity is all about from time immemorial :"exploitation"!
why are u crying? Does it hurt u? Sorry oo, i thought ur heart wil be strong enough hahaha. Just one advise, do not do to others what u wont like others to do to u. I reacted becos @bashy_demy resquested proof from kuran.

To the bold, i can be rude to anyone if i want, but here i am not at all. If u think its rudeness to expose the truth, so be it. Do wht pleases u, do u ve more links? I told u i needed more plz do fast.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by plappville(f): 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2011
@Uplawal: Insert Quote
@Plapplville, Old woman, you dnt have to fancy me,am a muslim woman that should not be fancied.

U know, its more advantage to be older grin grin!
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2011
plappville:

See how funny i am, here are kuranic qoutes, ( FROM THE QURAN :- 33:50
"Prophet, We have made lawful to you the wives whom you have granted dowries and the slave girls whom God has given you as booty;, "wink

A verse is for Mohammad.  allah allows Him to Be Intimate with his slave girls.

Mohamad Were Intimate with a slave girl named Mariyam.  He also knew  another slave girl of his - Rayhana.

Mariyam was a Christian slave, she was given to Mohamad as a gift by theEgyptian governor. 
Muhamad got her pregnant and she gave birth to a son.  mohamed had to marry her. 
the baby died 18 months later.

Hello, Now i see the Reason why Lagoshia always attack you when you manipulated things. Did they teach you that in church also? All what you type there are rubbish, Maybe you just make some Google search and copy them and paste here, To help you more go to www.quran.com ok
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2011
LagosShia:

Sir,we muslims everywhere and particularly in this forum are victims of (christian) missionary harrassment.therefore we have to be alert and enlighten ourselves and spread the truth and expose falsehood.this is the only way to counter the many outright provocations and insults we have faced.infact a number of christians here only know how to lie and insult muslims.i am stating facts from your bible.

i am not forcing you to become a muslim.i'm i?

this section is not a "christian forum" as you wrongly called it.it is "religion forum".besides,christians post all sort of things in the "islam for muslims" section.

also,you called me "pharoah" then you said you know i would attack you.LOL.

(Holy Quran 73:19)
"Lo! This is a Reminder. Let him who will, then, choose a way unto his Lord".

(Holy Quran 18:29)
", Then whosoever will, let him believe, and whosoever will, let him disbelieve",

YOU ARE SINCERE BUT SINCERELY WRONG. It is rather unfortunate that you guys fail to cross check with historical background to make the veracity of the authencity of the Holy Bible the oldest surviving book in the world. There are archeological facts too that lend credence to the fact of event recorded in the bible. Unfortunately, Islam started during the dark age of Christianity (more than 600 yrs after the resurrection of Jesus Christ). Did prophet Mohammed not had contact with Damascus where Paul got converted? Of cause he did and married a young Jewish girl. Was prophet Mohammed a Jew? No but why did Koran contain some stories about Jewish nation? Who is fooling who here?

Let us be objective here, with time I will prepare historical background to help you understand that you don't just say what you dont know.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2011
when i refered to you as b!t*h,you complained.now,when all hope is lost for you,you are now using the game of misquoting Quranic verses deliberating.you have done it in another thread and now you did also in this thread.the verses you presented are not correct.they are wrongly worded and distorted.here is the other thread you distorted islamic texts to help you lie:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-817561.0.html#msg9693002

all those you refered to as "slave girls" the Prophet (sa) had intimate relation with were actually his legally wedded wives.he is allowed to take them as wives.the verses you presented did not permit him to be "sleeping around".the verses actually outline the women that he is free to marry and among them are the women captured from war and slaves.can you imagine a Prophet (sa) marrying a slave girl? does any of your fake pastors who claim prophetic lies do that?

Holy Quran 33:50
"O Prophet, indeed We have made lawful to you your wives to whom you have given their due compensation and those your right hand possesses from what Allah has returned to you [of captives] and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who emigrated with you and a believing woman if she gives herself to the Prophet [and] if the Prophet wishes to marry her, only for you, excluding the believers. We certainly know what We have made obligatory upon them concerning their wives and those their right hands possess, [but this is for you] in order that there will be upon you no discomfort. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful".

Holy Quran 70:19-35
Indeed, mankind was created anxious:
When evil touches him, impatient,
And when good touches him, withholding [of it],
Except the observers of prayer -
Those who are constant in their prayer
And those within whose wealth is a known right
For the petitioner and the deprived -
And those who believe in the Day of Recompense
And those who are fearful of the punishment of their Lord -
Indeed, the punishment of their Lord is not that from which one is safe -
And those who guard their private parts
Except from their wives or those their right hands possess, for indeed, they are not to be blamed -
But whoever seeks beyond that, then they are the transgressors -
And those who are to their trusts and promises attentive
And those who are in their testimonies upright
And those who [carefully] maintain their prayer:
They will be in gardens, honored.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 10:48pm On Dec 04, 2011
plappville:

why are u crying? Does it hurt u? Sorry oo, i thought your heart wil be strong enough hahaha. Just one advise, do not do to others what u wont like others to do to u. I reacted becos @bashy_demy resquested proof from kuran.

To the bold, i can be rude to anyone if i want, but here i am not at all. If u think its rudeness to expose the truth, so be it. Do wht pleases u, do u ve more links? I told u i needed more plz do fast.

what truth?that Mary was 12 years old while Joseph was 90 years old? hope you read that.you are not even ashamed of changing the words of our scriptures.at least be sincere to quote them as they are-not chnage them to lie.

may be you should tell us all about this "collection of virgins" in your bible:
Numbers 31:17-18
Now kill all the boys (in Midian). And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Judges 21:10-12
10So the assembly sent twelve thousand fighting men with instructions to go to Jabesh Gilead and put to the sword those living there, including the women and children. 11“This is what you are to do,” they said. “Kill every male and every woman who is not a virgin.” 12They found among the people living in Jabesh Gilead four hundred young women who had never slept with a man, and they took them to the camp at Shiloh in Canaan.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2011
What are ur intention in quoting those 2 passages?
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2011
fitzkenny:

YOU ARE SINCERE BUT SINCERELY WRONG. It is rather unfortunate that you guys fail to cross check with historical background to make the veracity of the authencity of the Holy Bible the oldest surviving book in the world. There are archeological facts too that lend credence to the fact of event recorded in the bible. Unfortunately, Islam started during the dark age of Christianity (more than 600 yrs after the resurrection of Jesus Christ). Did prophet Mohammed not had contact with Damascus where Paul got converted? Of cause he did and married a young Jewish girl. Was prophet Mohammed a Jew? No but why did Koran contain some stories about Jewish nation? Who is fooling who here?

Let us be objective here, with time I will prepare historical background to help you understand that you don't just say what you dont know.
please i dont have the time to discuss and debate with every christian based on his own personal/individual imaginations,interpretations and dreams.let us discuss facts and examine evidence and let us avoid making declarations we cannot back up with facts.

firstly you got it dead wrong that our Prophet (sa) got married to a jewish girl through his so called "contact" in damascus.

then,if we are to accuse each successive revelation from God to be a copy work of the former,then the new testament is plainly a copy work and the facts show that.but as for the Quran,you cannot present me verses copied from the bible.undoubtedly islam,christianity and judaism share many things in common.but you should be careful to not think that after christianity God abandoned mankind and saw no need for a successive revelation to guide us.

here are examples of copy work in the new testament from the old testament:

1.) Deuteronomy 6:4
Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.

Mark 12:29
"The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.

2.) Matthew 1:23
“The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel”[a] (which means “God with us”).

Isaiah 7:14
Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: A young woman will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.

3.) Matthew 2:6
“‘But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah,are by no means least among the rulers of Judah;for out of you will come a ruler who will shepherd my people Israel.

Micah 5:2
“But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah,though you are small among the clans[a] of Judah,out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times.”

4.) Luke 7:27
This is the one about whom it is written: “‘I will send my messenger ahead of you,who will prepare your way before you.’

Malachi 3:1
“I will send my messenger, who will prepare the way before me. Then suddenly the Lord you are seeking will come to his temple; the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, will come,” says the LORD Almighty.

EVEN YOUR PAUL DID NOT AVOID BUT COPIED FROM THE OLD TESTAMENT:

5.)Isaiah 49:8
This is what the LORD says: "In the time of my favor I will answer you, and in the day of salvation I will help you; I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people, to restore the land and to reassign its desolate inheritances,

2 Corinthians 6:2
For he says, "In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you." I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-772940.64.html#msg9633746
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2011
fitzkenny:

What are your intention in quoting those 2 passages?

those two are instances of what i call "virgination" or "virgin collection"! grin grin
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by plappville(f): 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2011
Hello, Now i see the Reason why Lagoshia always attack you when you manipulated things. Did they teach you that in church also? All what you type there are rubbish, Maybe you just make some Google search and copy them and paste here,  To help you more go to??

I dont see anything as in @lagosShia attacking me, mr bashy, u wanted ur kuran proof, u had them why acting ignorantly?
U think everyone is like u, sure i ve the internet, but not all history books with top secret u can access for free on line.
U can subscribe and buy a downloaded copy to read. Maybe u are the google copy type.
I copied ur koran/hadith verses for u, u must accept them, they are authentic and valid. Instead u behaving uncapable by bringing in LagosShia to ur argument.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 11:52pm On Dec 04, 2011
plappville:

I dont see anything as in @lagosShia attacking me, mr bashy, u wanted your kuran proof, u had them why acting ignorantly?
U think everyone is like u, sure i ve the internet, but not all history books with top secret u can access for free on line.
U can subscribe and buy a downloaded copy to read. Maybe u are the google copy type.
I copied your koran/hadith verses for u, u must accept them, they are authentic and valid. Instead u behaving uncapable by bringing in LagosShia to your argument.
Don't assume everybody is as stupid as you. You quoted the wrong things and claiming to be original verse i laugh at you. Lagoshia have givev you the real verse, i don't want to before so you wont say its lie and that was why i give you the site. here is the real verses below,

LagosShia:

all those you refered to as "slave girls" the Prophet (sa) had intimate relation with were actually his legally wedded wives.he is allowed to take them as wives.the verses you presented did not permit him to be "sleeping around".the verses actually outline the women that he is free to marry and among them are the women captured from war and slaves.can you imagine a Prophet (sa) marrying a slave girl? does any of your fake pastors who claim prophetic lies do that?

Holy Quran 33:50
"O Prophet, indeed We have made lawful to you your wives to whom you have given their due compensation and those your right hand possesses from what Allah has returned to you [of captives] and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who emigrated with you and a believing woman if she gives herself to the Prophet [and] if the Prophet wishes to marry her, only for you, excluding the believers. We certainly know what We have made obligatory upon them concerning their wives and those their right hands possess, [but this is for you] in order that there will be upon you no discomfort. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful".

Holy Quran 70:19-35
Indeed, mankind was created anxious:
When evil touches him, impatient,
And when good touches him, withholding [of it],
Except the observers of prayer -
Those who are constant in their prayer
And those within whose wealth is a known right
For the petitioner and the deprived -
And those who believe in the Day of Recompense
And those who are fearful of the punishment of their Lord -
Indeed, the punishment of their Lord is not that from which one is safe -
And those who guard their private parts
Except from their wives or those their right hands possess, for indeed, they are not to be blamed -
But whoever seeks beyond that, then they are the transgressors -
And those who are to their trusts and promises attentive
And those who are in their testimonies upright
And those who [carefully] maintain their prayer:
They will be in gardens, honored.

So read and educate yourself
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by plappville(f): 1:16am On Dec 05, 2011
So u ve two Kuran? One real and one fake? Lols.
How funny, i ve given u what ur koran wrote, dont try t shy the truth away by bringing in real and fake undecided
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 1:39am On Dec 05, 2011
^^ Quran is not like Bible. from here to china we've got just one Quran and get 1million quran you will find the samething in them, All its the book from God not some 40 stupi.d men book
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 1:55am On Dec 05, 2011
plappville:

So u ve two Kuran? One real and one fake? Lols.
How funny, i ve given u what your koran wrote, dont try t shy the truth away by bringing in real and fake undecided

we only have one Quran.except for the one you wanted to fake by presenting wrong verses to promote your lies; and you still got the effontery to open your mouth after being exposed?
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 11:01am On Dec 05, 2011
I think this girl (plappville) need to be educated more about Islam
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by 2shuz: 11:41am On Dec 05, 2011
IF I WERE YOU, I WILL USE ALL THE TIME THAT YOU HAVE SPENT ON TRYING TO DISPROOF CHRISTAINITY AND TRY TO WIN MORE SOULS INTO ISLAM. wink

DONT FIGHT FOR YOUR RELIGION IF YOU BELIEVE IN IT. INSTEAD LIVE IT!!!! THE GOD YOU CLAIM TO SERVE WHICHEVER ONE IT IS, IS BIG ENOUGH TO FIGHT FOR ITSELF. undecided undecided ABI NO BE SO!!! undecided

BY THE WAY>>>JESUS IS LORD grin grin grin grin
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 11:58am On Dec 05, 2011
And if i were you, I will tell all those fake pastors to stop everyday evangelism in other to enrich there pocket and win soul for there fake god, mind you no one is fighting for God we are online putting our self through into the right path, ALLAH IS GREAT
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by plappville(f): 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2011
I think this girl (plappville) need to be educated more about Islam
Go bk to ur post and see where the two kuran issue came from.

Posted on: Yesterday at 10:52:12 PM Posted by: bashy_demy

U said the kuran verses i posted were the wrong ones, if u claim this to be true, it means there is another koran.
The one that has wrong qoutes and the one with right/correct post abi? And if u claim ur koran is one, then those verses are valid. No more faking ppl with Mohamed framed history book call QURAN.

U want to educate who? And with wht?
My friend, u must ask ma broda in "ADAM and EVE" @sweetnecta to coach u on hw to manage arguement wit me.
He has the skills, tell him to pass u some grin grin
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by plappville(f): 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2011
@bashy_demy, answer these few question becos u said God is fake.

Before mohammed lunched Islam, what was the God the arabs/Now Muslims were saving?
Why did allah prefares to proof his existant with Mohamed and not others ? Has he be hiding himself for so long until Mohamed was born? Or has He never existed at all until mohameds days?
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Knight1(m): 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2011
LagosShia:

TURNING THE TABLES ON THE IGNORANT CHRISTIAN MISSIONARIES:

HOW OLD WAS MARY WHEN SHE CONCEIVED MIRACULOUSLY?

Mary was 12 or 13 years old! so says the Catholic Encyclopaedia and the Oxford Dictionary Bible.

source: http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/15464b.htm

furthermore,Mary (at a tender age) was engaged to Joseph who was at that time 90 years old!!!!

Regarding the Marriage of Mary to Joseph, Catholic Encyclopaedia(http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/08504a.htm), says:

"When forty years of age, Joseph married a woman called Melcha or Escha by some, Salome by others; they lived forty-nine years together and had six children, two daughters and four sons, the youngest of whom was James (the Less, "the Lord's brother"wink. A year after his wife's death, as the priests announced through Judea that they wished to find in the tribe of Juda a respectable man to espouse [b]Mary, then twelve to fourteen years of age, Joseph, who was at the time ninety years old, [/b]went up to Jerusalem among the candidates; a miracle manifested the choice God had made of Joseph, and two years later the Annunciation took place."

Note: That article on Catholic Encyclopaedia obtains its information from early  Christian writing .

i believe when a person wants to tell a lie, he should do so without insulting the intelligence of those he is lying to. what you have written is a very big load of rubbish. any body can get anything on the internet and quote it. since you seem to have a a bible within reach, i'd suggest you read the for gospels to see if their is any remote suggestion that joseph and mary werent young adults

i am also amused that you posted this lie in an attempt to justify the act of your prophet. really really low
finally, i'm not arguing with you. i have seen that when your 'questions' are answered, you deviate and raise other ones. you are not a person seeking for truth therefore you will not find it until you change your stance.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by 2shuz: 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2011
My dear, leave the fake pastor to continue in what they do. It is not for you to analyse. It will not add sugar to your garri & it will definitely not improve your the islam you profess. I will still say it, channel your energy to somthing worthwhile, maybe to making yourself a better muslim and achieve paradise( without having to kill the infidels o). There is nothing that you will say here that can stop us from being Christains, especially with the way you are saying it, you cannot win a single soup.

@ Knight1, its so sad what internet has done to people. They believe anything they read. Intenet can be used by anybody who wants to put his thoughts or assumptions down. As I am doing now.

If you like say mary was raped & impregnated in her mother womb, it doesn't make any difference. JESUS IS STILL LORD
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 1:42am On Dec 06, 2011
plappville:

@bashy_demy, answer these few question becos u said God is fake.

Before mohammed lunched Islam, what was the God the arabs/Now Muslims were saving?
Why did allah prefares to proof his existant with Mohamed and not others ? Has he be hiding himself for so long until Mohamed was born? Or has He never existed at all until mohameds days?
They were saving money LOL. Sorry just kidding here. Well they are Pagan Serving idols, Secoandly Allah never proof His existence throught Mohammad alone, He did through all Prophets including Jesus. but each prophet was send to there people its was only Mohammad that God send to the whole world, I believe you might have about where God send Jesus to. If you haven't then i'll tell you. God send Jesus to the lost ship of Israel not you cos you are not an Israelite.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 1:45am On Dec 06, 2011
plappville:

Go bk to your post and see where the two kuran issue came from.

Posted on: Yesterday at 10:52:12 PM Posted by: bashy_demy

U said the kuran verses i posted were the wrong ones, if u claim this to be true, it means there is another koran.
The one that has wrong qoutes and the one with right/correct post abi? And if u claim your koran is one, then those verses are valid. No more faking ppl with Mohamed framed history book call QURAN.

U want to educate who? And with wht?
My friend, u must ask ma broda in "ADAM and EVE" @sweetnecta to coach u on hw to manage arguement wit me.
He has the skills, tell him to pass u some grin grin

I dont argue for arguement sake. I argue for fact and you post some verses in Quran wish i proof you wrong and i give you refrences, if you need to Argue with me get a Quran not just what you search on good are you that stupi.d? i give you the website www.quran.com use that to back of your refrence as i use www.bible.com to back up mine.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2011
Knight1:

i believe when a person wants to tell a lie, he should do so without insulting the intelligence of those he is lying to. what you have written is a very big load of rubbish. any body can get anything on the internet and quote it. since you seem to have a a bible within reach, i'd suggest you read the for gospels to see if their is any remote suggestion that joseph and mary werent young adults

i am also amused that you posted this lie in an attempt to justify the act of your prophet. really really low
finally, i'm not arguing with you. i have seen that when your 'questions' are answered, you deviate and raise other ones. you are not a person seeking for truth therefore you will not find it until you change your stance.

really really only loads of $hit comes from you guys and your so called religion.anybody can get anything on the internet and quote it? have you bothered to chech the authority of the websites i quoted? those are authoritative christian websites.their source are known and held by christians to be credible.that is what is important.

the alleged act of my Prophet (sa) has alreay being refuted by me in this thread.may be you didn't read that too!
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Judek2(m): 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2011
bashy_demy:

They were saving money LOL. Sorry just kidding here. Well they are Pagan Serving idols,  Secoandly Allah never proof His existence throught Mohammad alone,  He did through all Prophets including Jesus. but each prophet was send to there people its was only Mohammad that God send to the whole world,  I believe you might have about where God send Jesus to. If you haven't then i'll tell you. God send Jesus to the lost ship of Israel not you cos you are not an Israelite.

I guess you are not an
Arabian either.

God sent Mohammad to the whole world? By saying that you must fight and convert the world for him. And the only promised way to Heaven is through JIHAD.
Please,let us be sincere,As a human being with intelligence,where do you think Osama Bin Laden is now?

As for Jesus being sent only to the lost ship in the harbour. LOL,Sorry just kidding here grin .
Note: stop making fun of someone's mistake because you are a mess yourself.

mark 16:15-17
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world,and preach the gospel to every creature.
(16) He that believeth and is baptised shall be saved; But he that believeth not shall be damned.

Thats how Christianity began,and those evangelists only want to save your soul.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by Judek2(m): 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2011

1.) Deuteronomy 6:4
Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God,
the LORD is one.
Mark 12:29
"The most important one,"
answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O
Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord
is one.
2.) Matthew 1:23
“The virgin will conceive and give
birth to a son, and they will call
him Immanuel”[a] (which means
“God with us”).
Isaiah 7:14
Therefore the Lord himself will
give you a sign: A young woman
will conceive and give birth to a
son, and will call him Immanuel.
3.) Matthew 2:6
“‘But you, Bethlehem, in the land
of Judah,are by no means least
among the rulers of Judah;for
out of you will come a ruler who
will shepherd my people Israel.
Micah 5:2
“But you, Bethlehem
Ephrathah,though you are small
among the clans[a] of Judah,out
of you will come for me one who
will be ruler over Israel, whose
origins are from of old, from
ancient times.”
4.) Luke 7:27
This is the one about whom it is
written: “‘I will send my
messenger ahead of you,who
will prepare your way before
you.’
Malachi 3:1
“I will send my messenger, who
will prepare the way before me.
Then suddenly the Lord you are
seeking will come to his temple;
the messenger of the covenant,
whom you desire, will come,”
says the LORD Almighty.
EVEN YOUR PAUL DID NOT AVOID
BUT COPIED FROM THE OLD
TESTAMENT:
5.)Isaiah 49:8
This is what the LORD says: "In
the time of my favor I will answer
you, and in the day of salvation I
will help you; I will keep you and
will make you to be a covenant
for the people, to restore the
land and to reassign its desolate
inheritances,
2 Corinthians 6:2
For he says, "In the time of my
favor I heard you, and in the day
of salvation I helped you." I tell
you, now is the time of God's
favor, now is the day of salvation.
http://www.nairaland.com/
nigeria/
topic-772940.64.html#msg9633746

Since Mohammad did not know what is prophesy and neither did he fulfil any,(which is a snare to his Prophetship), its not strange to me that his Slaves wont know the mystery of Prophesies too.
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2011
Judek2:

I guess you are not an
Arabian either.

God sent Mohammad to the whole world? By saying that you must fight and convert the world for him. And the only promised way to Heaven is through JIHAD.
Please,let us be sincere,As a human being with intelligence,where do you think Osama Bin Laden is now?
Let me tell in all confidence that Osama Bin Laden will go to hell.just like your “born again” Christian brother,George Bush will also join Bin Laden there.all those who took innocents lives away will end up in hell.

The Quran tells us Muhammad (sa) was sent to mankind.that is enough for me to believe in the Quran if I accept the Quran as the infallible word of God.

As for Jesus being sent only to the lost ship in the harbour. LOL,Sorry just kidding here grin .
Note: stop making fun of someone's mistake because you are a mess yourself.

mark 16:15-17
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world,and preach the gospel to every creature.
(16) He that believeth and is baptised shall be saved; But he that believeth not shall be damned.

Thats how Christianity began,and those evangelists only want to save your soul.

First the above verse you quoted is in contradiction of :

Matthew 15:24
He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."

Secondly and most importantly,Mark chapter 16 ends at verse no.9.in every version of the bible,verses 9-20 are relegated to a footnote and not part of the main body of the chapter.then there is an asterisk which gives the reason for not including verses 9-20.this is the reason:

[size=14pt]“The earliest manuscripts and some other ancient witnesses do not have Mark 16:9–20”[/size]
http://niv.scripturetext.com/mark/16.htm

So tell us who added verses 9-20 and is telling us that Jesus said to preach the gospel to the whole world is actually contradicts his earlier statement that he was only sent to jews?
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by LagosShia: 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2011
Judek2:

Since Mohammad did not know what is prophesy and neither did he fulfil any,(which is a snare to his Prophetship), its not strange to me that his Slaves wont know the mystery of Prophesies too.

“FULFILLED PROPHECIES IN THE HOLY QURAN”
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-550247.32.html#msg7187435

”False Prophecies Of The New Testament (bible)”
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-550247.0.html

”The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam”!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-772940.0.html
Re: Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible by bashydemy(m): 12:23am On Dec 07, 2011
Judek2 you just run and re surface like a Coward. The Like of you,plappville and Frosbel are well known. You run like a Coward

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) / Police Interrogates Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / A Northern Muslim Girl's Letter To Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.